Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. (11200 Views)

I Will Never Love Any Lady Again / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dannyfan(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Abi hoo, help me ask him... This type of thinking, I count is as a poor man's thinking.. undecided undecided you are rich, you are poor etc... No condition is permanent..
And becuz u are suffering now, doesn't mean one will be successful later in life.. that is just one of the irony of life. And all on grace
He said he won't love his wife etc.. he is a fool, didn't he choose her, or dem go choose her for him.. they will be the one to say, make money first , find love later.
They are still the one saying, I can't love anyone who didn't struggle with me, etc.. some ppl are really really confused about their life self undecided undecided
Mark, the FB founder never make money first before he met his wife. Infact they were college lovers, she would never had thought her boyfriend will be that much rich today. Money is an essential whether we like it or not and nobody wish to be poor.
He (OP) would hv no gotten his lover bcuz of his attitude and character. Maybe he's not right to say he would not love his wife if he met her when he is rich, but I never see where he mention that. He said he will hv a baby mama instead of loving a lady. Anyway he should keep finding his lover.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by RealEzee(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2020
victorian:

Trust me, you will calm down, love and trust her, she's for real.

You are not the first to experience such experiences from the opposite sex. I had my own fair share too. Likewise my boo as well.
But at the end, we ended up falling in love with each other.

The bond we knew is there, we can't help but place the past behind us and plan our life together.

It's just part of life jare.

When the right time comes to meet your destined wife, both of u will meet and God will handle the rest.

So relax, it's part of life process.

This life ehn? Is bigger than us and our decisions. And mind you, we are both successful in our careers.

If I have my way I won't even marry. Likewise if he has his way, he won't marry as well. Eyes Don see! Ears Don hear! But God is great, we fell helplessly inlove. Shey u see life?
Abeg increase volume make people for back hear.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2020
Hummm... Thanks for sharing more, I HV learnt more from you.. thank you so much.
That aspect where u said, what they can't do for their fellow men, really caught my attention....
Thanks sir kiss kiss
Dande55:

Most Nigerian men have a brain of a tadpole.
They are confused set of human beings.
He doesn't realise that life isn't balanced. He might suffer till he dies and might still not find love. Lol. If his fellow men likes him despite his broke state, why are they not helping him financially? You see these men, what they can't do for their fellow men, they expect ladies to do it for them. But they'd always be shouting homies over ladies. But when they are down, those homies will disappear and won't look back. But yet, it's their second class option they expect to stick with them in their broke state.
What happened to telling your "homie" to stick with You?

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Hummm... Thanks for sharing more, I HV learnt more from you.. thank you so much.
That aspect where u said, what they can't do for their fellow men, really caught my attention....
Thanks sir kiss kiss
They think we are fools. Welcome dear. I'm a lady grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by phemmyfour: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Kenplay:

When is she coming? Is it when am already made? How can I trust her so-called love then
With this mentality, I doubt you ll ever make it

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dannyfan(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

Most Nigerian men have a brain of a tadpole.
They are confused set of human beings.
He doesn't realise that life isn't balanced. He might suffer till he dies and might still not find love. Lol. If his fellow men likes him despite his broke state, why are they not helping him financially? You see these men, what they can't do for their fellow men, they expect ladies to do it for them. But they'd always be shouting homies over ladies. But when they are down, those homies will disappear and won't look back. But yet, it's their second class option they expect to stick with them in their broke state.
What happened to telling your "homie" to stick with You?
He never said he was poor. If u are a female will u not do to ur man than u would to ur female friend. Life is not balance, but he keep the faith that he would get richer and richer.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2020
Dannyfan:
He never said he was poor. If u are a female will u not do to ur man than u would to ur female friend. Life is not balance, but he keep the faith that he would get richer and richer.
I am commenting based on the usual comment I always see from your gender.

Homies over ladies. You can't deny that you don't see those comments too.
So, I'm referring to those group of people.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dannyfan(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2020
victorian:

Trust me, you will calm down, love and trust her, she's for real.

You are not the first to experience such experiences from the opposite sex. I had my own fair share too. Likewise my boo as well.
But at the end, we ended up falling in love with each other.

The bond we knew is there, we can't help but place the past behind us and plan our life together.

It's just part of life jare.

When the right time comes to meet your destined wife, both of u will meet and God will handle the rest.

So relax, it's part of life process.

This life ehn? Is bigger than us and our decisions. And mind you, we are both successful in our careers.

If I have my way I won't even marry. Likewise if he has his way, he won't marry as well. Eyes Don see! Ears Don hear! But God is great, we fell helplessly inlove. Shey u see life?
Anuoluwa1234, this is what it is. He should calm, find and keep faith.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Martinez39s(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

I've been a torment to your ass and that of your boyfriend ubuntu.
Your boyfriend was sent to abyss, courtesy of me, I won't spare your dirty gay ass this morning.
The massive delusion of a misandrist whose existence I barely notice. Don't overhype yourself, you are just another nairalander, and you can't do śhit. cheesy cheesy

NB: Don't ever quote/mention me again. If you do, I will ignore you. This is my last post to you on this forum. I don't have time to waste on people like you.

11 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dannyfan(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

I am commenting based on the usual comment I always see from your gender.

Homies over ladies. You can't deny that you don't see those comments too.
So, I'm referring to those group of people.
Okk.. Homies or no homies, must reason like them. Moreover, are u fighting my gender? Stupidity is not peculiar to any gender, but might be common to one.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
A massive delusion coming from a misandrist whose existence I barely notice. Don't overhype yourself, you are just another nairalander, and you can't do śhit. cheesy cheesy

NB: Don't ever quote/mention me again. If you do, I will ignore you. This is my last post to you on this forum. I don't have time to waste on people like you.
Lol. Funny how a sexist, misogynist and a broke boy who I've been ignoring till today said he doesn't notice me. Yet, had to jump into my comments with his short legs. Martins, ignoring or quoting me means absolutely nothing to me and you know how long you've chopped and have been over fed with my silence to You, you think you can play your immature reverse psychology on me. Lol.
I notice You, but as a vile, hateful and psychologically imbalanced creature. So, you can stop jumping to quote people I quote.
Ewu

3 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2020
Dannyfan:
Okk.. Homies or no homies, must reason like them. Moreover, are u fighting my gender? Stupidity is not peculiar to any gender, but might be common to one.
Like I said, I come here, drop comments if I like and face my life.
I'm not fighting your gender but the group of morons in it.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Okkk... Ma
Dande55:

They think we are fools. Welcome dear. I'm a lady grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dannyfan(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

Like I said, I come here, drop comments if I like and face my life.
I'm not fighting your gender but the group of morons in it.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by emmaodet: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2020
RealEzee:
Sha he will get somewhere na abi smiley, we keep trying regardless tho e no easy to manage the emotions at times but we still try Sha. Las Las we go dey aiit

You are right brother

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by felzokugo(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Oga,na only Jesus fit give you the true love wey u dey find. No think am.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Abi hoo, help me ask him... This type of thinking, I count is as a poor man's thinking.. undecided undecided you are rich, you are poor etc... No condition is permanent..
And becuz u are suffering now, doesn't mean one will be successful later in life.. that is just one of the irony of life. And all on grace
He said he won't love his wife etc.. he is a fool, didn't he choose her, or dem go choose her for him.. they will be the one to say, make money first , find love later.
They are still the one saying, I can't love anyone who didn't struggle with me, etc.. some ppl are really really confused about their life self undecided undecided
you have said it all...funny thing is that when he hit small money now he won’t even remember all this things he’s saying now

3 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2020
True talk.. kiss kiss
Possiblegee:
you have said it all...funny thing is that when he hit small money now he won’t even remember all this things he’s saying now

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by pansophist(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2020
Op, I feel you, man. I think every valuable man should by default, reached the point where they suddenly become attractive to women, even if a few years back, they were totally invincible. But you should not have disgust for the players (women), but be a better player yourself.

What you are saying is the female version of ''where have all the good men gone''? if you notice, you will never hear such statements from women at that prime, but from most women that men do not consider attractive anymore and do not seek out their companionship. Women retain value (to keep looking attractive), but men create value (to become attractive by establishing themselves).

You have spent years becoming a valuable man and your journey has paid off hence, women suddenly flock to you. This is a side of women you may never know if you didn't improve your life. Also, most attractive women came to learn that the men they ignored recklessly during their prime will become scarce as they get older.

In a nutshell, the romance marketplace rewards only the individuals with value. It rewards women that are young and attractive, and men that are valuable with resources. Do not get angry at women, or feel negative, it is just how it is. The truth may be bitter, but it is what it is. Handle it like a strong man, and play to your advantage. Keep doing better, and make sure you put yourself in the spotlight to be noticed, giving you more options and choices. When the right woman comes, you will know, and pick her.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Kccheechy(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2020
I understand you perfectly!!! This has always been my philosophy. If you can't love me now when I'm nobody, don't love me when I become somebody!!!
All this talk about making money first then you can get any woman you want is all horseshit!!
Fine, your money will get you any woman you want but what happens if the money is gone?? I know of a man whose wife left him and eloped with her lover after their marriage produced 3 children. She left him because he was financially down at that time. She said she never wanted to marry him from the beginning because he wasn't her spec. He was a short man and she didn't like short men but when he started showering her with money, she decided to play along. Immediately his business started dwindling and money wasn't coming again as usual, she dumped him straight!!! After 3 children o!!!

Nothing beats finding true love when you are nobody and you guys go through the process till you hit that jackpot.

It's just that we guys Bleep up a lot. You see a woman who loved you and supported you when you were nobody. She gave up herself completely to you.but the moment money starts coming in, that's when the guy knows she is no longer beautiful, she is not educated or she is not his type even after several abortions. They start to go after mammy water girls and that's why girls of these days don't bother loving a broke guy because you can't say his true nature until money comes his way.

If you find a woman who truly loves you now that you are still struggling, please Cherish her. If you don't love her let her know instead of using her for your sexual gratification, wasting her time and filling her head with promises you know you won't redeem when you hammer.

I'm lucky to find a woman who loves me so much now that I'm still struggling. I have vowed never to dissapoint her when the money starts coming.

5 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by shekauvsbuhari: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro,
Loyalty and faithfulness comes with price, it is not cheap at all.
Ever since sex became easy to get, Love became hard to find.
A lot of men have died trying to impress and make women happy and their life easier.
Enough is Enough. It is high time we look inward and start doing things for ourselves - and when you have gotten to this stage and liberated, they call you Irresponsible man.
An irresponsible man to most woman is someone who places himself first before anybody be it woman/wife, children and society because he is too selfish.
We have too many men that have died at war fronts to protect women and children, a lot of men's lives have been sacrificed just to survive women and kids - emergency situations like car accident, ship wreck etc women and kids first before attention is given to men.
Do you know why men do die for women? It is not because they love or wish to, Never.
They did all that because they see women as their properties and not fellow mates or humans. They fought to keep their properties and inheritances. Just the way you will fight tooth and nail for someone not to trespass your landed properties, to claim your car or children because you believe you own it. Life is all about give and take. It is all about causes and effects.
You won't fight or kill yourself for a landed properties that is not yours nor on your name - wetin consigne you.
And that is what is happening presently. They have told men women are not properties but humans and informed women not to accept properties status.
That women are now liberated - they can date who they want, Bleep who they like, wear what they want, and who are you as a man/bf to tell your gf what to wear or where to go else you are a toxic man, you are caging and choking her, an insecured man that needs to be dumped, archaic and uncivilized.
But with liberation comes cost and price.
With freedom from so called slavery comes responsibilities and duties.
You can't be yearning for freedom or liberation yet wants to keep the benefits that comes with being a property or so called/percived Slavery.
well written my dear. If you want to be de boss, it comes with a price and responsibilities. Simple! You cant eat ur cake and still have it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Ah Omo you talk true O
But wetin we wan do make God just help us embarassed
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by shekauvsbuhari: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2020
Uniquekriss:
you won't blame him, I quite understand his plight cos I was once there, I later decided not to hurry into relationship while building my domain and in the process, love finds you.
Bros, love didnt find U. Some lady found ur money. Though atleast she may be loyal and well-behaved. You are lucky for that. But its your money they found but atleast she is helping you spend it in peace.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Martinez39s(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
Bros, love didnt find U. Some lady found ur money. Though atleast she may be loyal and well-behaved. You are lucky for that. But its your money they found but atleast she is helping you spend it in peace.
Many people can't just grasp that a woman cannot have genuine love for a man. They keep embracing the sweet lie, and they keep leaning on hope and trust. All my take on my posts so far are valid. I am not saying we should hate women, but the truth is what it is.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by krushdripper(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Thanks sir kiss kiss
Do men do for you what your fellow ladies can't do for you or not? you don't reason, you just exist.

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2020
DCmonster:
LMAO! You are late, but just seat back relax and enjoy the ride away from the life of a SIMP. I have never heard, seen nor read of of a SIMP billionaire, they all have mistresses. cool
I don't get the bolded.. explain
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Ekehwinz: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Ladikwa:
The bitter Truth is women can't love the way men do. but getting married to a virgin and a woman who fears God give you an advantage, that stabilize this thought going through your head. But for me am just having an open mind to see how things go.

Greed and self centeredness is not about being a virgin and God fearing. These girls have a deep sense of entitlement once they agree to be your woman and they can never try to put up with the same energy the man shows.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2020
emmaodet:
[/b]

Hmmmm
True but what if he didn't get to the top? Because the so called top, seems like an illusion/ a mirage that just keep giving us this false hope not to give up or commit suicide.
A lot will dream and work towards the top but only a fraction will either get there or get to the middle.
does this mean even if you are hardworking, prudent and smart you still might get to the top?
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
Kenplay, don't listen to this bluepill nonsense. You can't find true love from a woman because it doesn't exist. All women view men as disposable utilities, and a woman's "love" is based on what she can benefit from you. Women don't care about your struggles, they stay at the finish line and roll with the winners. No matter what you have done for a woman in the past (in the name of love), she will drop you like faeces when you go broke or a higher bidder comes along; they are always on the look out for a bigger and better deal. All woman, even our mother and sisters, are like this. THIS IS THE HARSH REDPILL TRUTH.

You will do well to read these nairaland threads carefully

https://www.nairaland.com/2984609/heart-belongs-highest-bidder-dont

https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guys-get

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

https://www.nairaland.com/4284434/ubunjas-miseducation-story-red-pill

Cc. MrBrownJay1
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro,
Loyalty and faithfulness comes with price, it is not cheap at all.
Ever since sex became easy to get, Love became hard to find.
A lot of men have died trying to impress and make women happy and their life easier.
Enough is Enough. It is high time we look inward and start doing things for ourselves - and when you have gotten to this stage and liberated, they call you Irresponsible man.
An irresponsible man to most woman is someone who places himself first before anybody be it woman/wife, children and society because he is too selfish.
We have too many men that have died at war fronts to protect women and children, a lot of men's lives have been sacrificed just to survive women and kids - emergency situations like car accident, ship wreck etc women and kids first before attention is given to men.
Do you know why men do die for women? It is not because they love or wish to, Never.
They did all that because they see women as their properties and not fellow mates or humans. They fought to keep their properties and inheritances. Just the way you will fight tooth and nail for someone not to trespass your landed properties, to claim your car or children because you believe you own it. Life is all about give and take. It is all about causes and effects.
You won't fight or kill yourself for a landed properties that is not yours nor on your name - wetin consigne you.
And that is what is happening presently. They have told men women are not properties but humans and informed women not to accept properties status.
That women are now liberated - they can date who they want, Bleep who they like, wear what they want, and who are you as a man/bf to tell your gf what to wear or where to go else you are a toxic man, you are caging and choking her, an insecured man that needs to be dumped, archaic and uncivilized.
But with liberation comes cost and price.
With freedom from so called slavery comes responsibilities and duties.
You can't be yearning for freedom or liberation yet wants to keep the benefits that comes with being a property or so called/percived Slavery.
This is deep truth but they will ignore it because it hurts their feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:
Cos most broke guys are never faithful or trustworthy. Many ladies have learnt their lessons, me included.
I dated a broke boyfriend then. I was supporting him, buy him gifts, do everything within my power to stand by him and not let him down.

When he made the cash, he said I wasn't good enough. Gave me excuses. Wasted my 4years for nothing. Thank God I was very young still and vibrant. This idiot went and married another lady he thinks was upto his standard. Lol, few months later, he came begging and saying he wants to divorce his wife and all the balderdash you scum do say.

Well, I thank God for my life now. Working and making some cash with the man that deserves my sacrifices.

Ladies learnt from you scums. Sorry, you lots have dealt with alot of ladies. If you get money, I'm sure your taste in women will change and you will start cheating on the girl that was there for you.

Please, remain single, we have enough scums in relationships already.
ye ye ye ye.. after e don samankwe u well well.. gtfo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
Many people can't just grasp that a woman cannot have genuine love for a man. They keep embracing the sweet lie, and they keep leaning on hope and trust. All my take on my posts so far are valid. I am not saying we should hate women, but the truth is what it is.
you are 10000% right

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Truth About Wedding Night Sex / These Happened After A Girl Went To Have Sex In A Boys Hostel. / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.