Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men (41940 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by gees101(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Exactly my thoughts.
The first man go be the biggest problem to the O.P marital bliss
He is the Pathfinder.
the Pathfinder of the kpetuss
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by paul100(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So all d ladies you've slept with are irresponsible? Two different men at different time frame does not make one irresponsible. Having Sex, responsible sex does not make one irresponsible.
I have not slept with any girl(that my principle).No Sex till marriage.Everybody is different.
Some guys i know will Bleep the living day out of a girl and after you see them saying things like "This girl is too cheap"bla bla bla.When you ask them, will you like different guys to dey Bleep your sister left,right and center they go start to dey vex.Why they dey vex,no them know.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Caleycash(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
azyaq:
Hello
I pity ur condition, but love come first if u really love her go ahead n marry her, but make sure you earn good money n ready to help her look after her kids. With time urs will join
which kind yeye love!?... continue dey deceive yourself with those four letter words, everyone is looking for the best!, nothing like love!
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Korllami007: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
tehilah92:

My dear, u don't judge, u were not in her past.
OP if u love her, go ahead, she is sincere, u didn't discover from anyone, she opened up, she is a good woman

Because the guy will still discover. There's no way she would be able conceal that for life. 2 kids and 2 fathers, any of them can show up at the guy's house at anytime. It's not abortion that doesn't involve anyone.

She'd have been a good woman if she had opened up before they start dating, not after the guy is almost hooked up. Do you know what she might reveal to him again after their marriage?

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by eneazi(f): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
A man reached out to me via email three days ago. He has been married to his wife for 10years now. He got to discover a month ago that the wife's supposed younger sister who has been leaving with them for five years now (the girl is 20) is actually his wife's child she hid this fact from him for the past ten years and he got to know about this from an old friend 9f his wife.(though he is yet to confront her)
My point is for the fact this girl of yours is honest enough to come clean that should count. She knew what was at stake, she would have hid the truth from you and trust me you wont even know. She was ready to risk everything you share now to avoid problems in future. HONESTY is hard to come by these days.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MadeMan01(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments

Do not marry her.
She told you after you proposed. That is a semi scam. If she told you before you proposed, I would say, go ahead and marry.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The guy should simply leave if he can't deal. I'm in no position to judge anyone. Laugh at yourself pls

E never reach to vex nah.. grin grin

Oya, I still laugh at you.. Do your worst!! angry

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by meobizy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
God has revealed a truth to you. How you move next requires careful planning. My words will mean nothing when it comes to your decision. Your mind is already made up.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
OP

Let me help you, I was in love with a lady with 2 kids, thats so much responsibility for a single man, i feel like an elderly person with kids is more appropriate for her, that's too much baggage to deal with. Twice the men you have to watch out for hoping she is not still attached to them because of the kid. Oh boy japa you have nothing to prove o, don't let these woke people decieve you. Japa cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by SweetCunt97(f): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
IAmMysterious:

E never reach to vex nah.. grin grin

Oya, I still laugh at you.. Do your worst!! angry

grin grin grin
Waka
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Baffupdrizz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Run!
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by DarkJeddi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
chatinent:

No, I don't mean he should marry her out of pity. No, I don't support marrying out of pity. No, I don't justify pre-marital sex and children out of wedlock. My stress is on her unveiling dark truths in the early stage of relationship.
That is the issue with the whole scenario..

A relationship that has led to a proposal is no longer in the early stages..

Did she have to wait for him to propose before she tells him her secret?

The guy is already being held at ransom..

If he calls off the relationship he becomes a bad guy and yet he made those decisions without having the full picture.

This is not a situation that bodes well for the relationship.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Burgerlomo: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Longbean11:
What's her reason for her not to be with the two men? Ask questions b4 u put ur head

Seconded cool

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Sunrise258: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
This kind matter, dem no dey advise person. Advise yourself.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
what if she doesn't need him to care for the other kids?
You are naive . It is not possible . I don't have much to say it seems you are a teenager.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by GIdiata(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
stanliwise:
She told you the truth and open up. If you really like her then open up to her also and tell her how you feel about it. If you don’t feel you may continue then sincerely tell her so. She didn’t do you a favour by telling you the truth. She only showed courtesy doing it. It is something you deserve to know. Why did she wait till a marriage proposal to tell you?
Your first love was built on a foundation of ignorance and assumptions, now you know better, destroy that former love and try to build another one if you can’t then abandon the project.
Don’t go into a relationship out of pity. If you see something in her that stand out against all odds then go for it. If not then it is a no no

I was actually waiting to see something sensible as this.
God bless you Man. thanks for telling the Idiots that commented before you that she didn't do him a favour.

NIGERIANS are so used to bad things, drunk in EVIL that when someone does the right thing, he/she gets accolade for doing the right thing.

she's that good and she had to wait till marriage proposal to tell him d truth. hear her; are u sure u will marry me? knowing fully well she isn't very clean, she decided to make him swear allegiance before revealing the truth. holding him to ransom emotionally. she's just looking for pity Expecting to be considered out of pity.
at least she told you d truth na

women and emotional black mail abi trying to hold someone to ransom emotionally and at the end they will always blame men. just like a woman demanding for favour when d guy is almost closed to penetrating during sex and if he says yes and doesn't fulfill it, she will cry d guy used her.

boys like me Sha, thank God no serious relationship only friends with benefits and flirting

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by kayourcome: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
0Brien:
Your choice. If it's a situation you can live with.

Even most of the childless ones have had series of sex and abortions in the past.

My man. You nailed it. Guy!!! Na those kind woman they take care of husband pass cos she already had broken home and will never wanted such to happen again. Coming out straight with you tells you that she did not want to build the relationship on lies. Go ahead and do the needful
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Dabliss02(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Speechless
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Chessg(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

damn nigaars isoright
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by goody234: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
wetin...run.....that shows you her character
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by zakkxx: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
My brother Two children no b beans oo; the question is why is it dat the two of baby father did not marry her? Are u ready to cop with two men talking your wife because of children? Because they will call to check on their children
Their are millions of single ladies with no child u no c any one because single mothers sabi show fake love na when den enter your house your eye go clear. My brother is not worth it ooo

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by onpoint69(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

she should have been upfront with the disclosure, that would have enabled you have enough time to process everything before making your proposal but I believe you can still take your time to think over it well.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by GUNITGuy: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
She is loyal and sincere !!!!! She would love you forever
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Stillthebest:
shocked

A woman has two kids from two different men?

If the two husbands are still alive and healthy;
If one of the kids wasn't as a result of rape or being taken advantage of;
And a few other factors, then she is either a loose woman or possesses bad characters. Note: a lady with two kids that needed a companion will be extremely good to cover her present or past faults up.

My mom once told me that women are not wired to be extremely good to men even to fellow women except, for if the man is rich and she values her enjoyment or the lady is into a Shaddy attitude. I don't know how truthful it is but it is a food for thought.

Confront her and find out events that led to her two husbands.

Stillbest ! Pls Can u confirm its actually ur mom that said that?? I know y I'm asking this!!! Can u confirm that? I don't want t believe u made that up or is a product of ur own imagination, pls if u tell us d truth it would help us all here! Thanks, waiting for ur mention!
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by CsRockefeller(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
sylve11:
@ op, even if we advise you, whatever thing you'd experience would solely be your experience. Life is just some how. If a prostitute loves you good, love her back. Sometimes what we want, we don't get. What we get, we are not satisfied.....and what we always wish for is what another man never wish to experience. I will never judge the lady, I will never judge you as well. I ain't wearing your moccasin so I can't lace it. Just follow your heart. I wish you whatever you wish yourself. cool

Love how you stylishly coined this.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Analysiscorner: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
uromii:
Please if you are reading this post do not just read and pass a sister and single mother is on her knees in dire need of your help.
I am a single mother of two working at private secondary school as secretary and teacher . For the past four months life has been unbearable for me and my two kids, no salary not even good food, you need to see how hungry looking the are now, a close mouth is a close destiny I have to drop shame aside.
This morning my landlord summoned me with so much anger in him threatened that he is going to throw out my properties this coming week that he wouldn't accept anymore pleas from me that he needs money to fix things. My yearly rent payment has been due since January which normally I pay twice a year (six months two room apartment). I learnt his wife has told him to kick me out and his serious about it.
Please am on my knees begging every kind hearted nairalander of this great forum, no matter how small it is, at the least let just present something to him then I will try my best for subsequent ones. I have no other option right if he should carry out his threat than to move to the village and that will derail the destiny of this promising kids God has giving to me. I am begging please. You can help me through this acct no access Bnk 0807 344 826. May the Almighty God shield,bless and favour you richly as the week proceeds.
Are you the one OP is referring to?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by AlphaStorm: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
OP, she's playing you.
I can assure you that if u go ahead and marry her, it will end in Premium Tears.

btw check my siggy 4ur crypto needs,
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Bambela(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
So many things to consider. Where are the children from other men? what really happened that she could not leave with two men? Just know that you will marry her with the children if they are not with their father. At the earliest time, you will start to train somebody's children. Think twice guy
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:

True talk,she told him about her past,that means she love him.Some girls will hide it till they enter their husband house or forever.
Maybe she has changed but you know the OP will find it hard to trust him fully.He is always suspect something especially if she on call with a guy.
Anyways,it is his choice.Let him follow his heart.

Women don't Marry for love.
Believe me they don't Marry for love.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by earnit3: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ye

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / What Do You Dislike On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.