Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men (41994 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by uromii: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Analysiscorner:

Are you the one OP is referring to?
yes Uromie,
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Coquinoqui: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
The one who keeps the kids or the one who aborts them, your choice.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by ledaman: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
0Brien:

No, I won't.

But I'm not him. It's his choice and decision to make and live with.
Guy that is a suicidal decisions the lady is loose!
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Thompsonchyd: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Please bro, I will advice u discontinue the relationship because single mothers are hard to please and lack respect, am talking from experience with one .

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by oshorstan(f): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:
Make dem Go marry who make dem single mom .

see your mukina teeth, naso e easy abi
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by oshorstan(f): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
omooba969:

I will marry all of them - just refer them to my HQ. grin

On a serious note, it's unfair to put all baby mamaz in the same bracket coz NOT all of them made that life choice. cool

yeaaaaaa

many humble oooooo
just that they're broke.

taking care of the baby nor be beans
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Congratulations.
She is fertile undecided
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by omooba969(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Thompsonchyd:
Please bro, I will advice u discontinue the relationship because single mothers are hard to please and lack respect, am talking from experience with one .

Wahala dey o! grin

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by omooba969(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
eneazi:
A man reached out to me via email three days ago. He has been married to his wife for 10years now. He got to discover a month ago that the wife's supposed younger sister who has been leaving with them for five years now (the girl is 20) is actually his wife's child she hid this fact from him for the past ten years and he got to know about this from an old friend 9f his wife.(though he is yet to confront her)
My point is for the fact this girl of yours is honest enough to come clean that should count. She knew what was at stake, she would have hid the truth from you and trust me you wont even know. She was ready to risk everything you share now to avoid problems in future. HONESTY is hard to come by these days.

@bolded,

You have a point there...I feel you.

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Udanta: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Pay attention, as I will only say this once.

Do not, under any circumstance attempt to carry on with this relationship for therein lies hunger, penury and gnashing of teeth. Are you Caritas International?

Udanta has spoken.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by solonubinho(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol a promising young man will just calm down and carry multiple problems in his life.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Lagyaovye33: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mr man give her double sack letter.dont even be confuse if not u will regret later.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
I didn't read your story but just run away.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by TheRedpillguy: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
uromii:
Please if you are reading this post do not just read and pass a sister and single mother is on her knees in dire need of your help.
I am a single mother of two working at private secondary school as secretary and teacher . For the past four months life has been unbearable for me and my two kids, no salary not even good food, you need to see how hungry looking the are now, a close mouth is a close destiny I have to drop shame aside.
This morning my landlord summoned me with so much anger in him threatened that he is going to throw out my properties this coming week that he wouldn't accept anymore pleas from me that he needs money to fix things. My yearly rent payment has been due since January which normally I pay twice a year (six months two room apartment). I learnt his wife has told him to kick me out and his serious about it.
Please am on my knees begging every kind hearted nairalander of this great forum, no matter how small it is, at the least let just present something to him then I will try my best for subsequent ones. I have no other option right if he should carry out his threat than to move to the village and that will derail the destiny of this promising kids God has giving to me. I am begging please. You can help me through this acct no access Bnk 0807 344 826. May the Almighty God shield,bless and favour you richly as the week proceeds.
Lost me at single mother.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by oyatz(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
That Lady is most likely older and more experienced in Man-woman affairs than the OP.

She has seduced the OP with superb sexual escapades and possibly good foods, which he is now mistaken LUST for Love.

crackhouse:
@Op I am sure her inbetween meals is what is making u confused and u are here saying u love her. Love kee you there. E be like say u no get sense bah? Keep thinking with your penis.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by oyatz(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hmn, I just dey gbadun your logic.

But be sincere, if you brother brings a madam wey don already get 2 piking home say he won marry her, you go like am?

SweetCunt97:
So all d ladies you've slept with are irresponsible? Two different men at different time frame does not make one irresponsible. Having Sex, responsible sex does not make one irresponsible.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by SweetCunt97(f): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
oyatz:
Hmn, I just dey gbadun your logic.

But be sincere, if you brother brings a madam wey don already get 2 piking home say he won marry her, you go like am?

It's not my life.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by uromii: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by tunize(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
why she nor tell am since or u both never talked about ur past relationship?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by sleeknaija(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
0Brien:
Your choice. If it's a situation you can live with.

Even most of the childless ones have had series of sex and abortions in the past.

This one strong o undecided grin
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Stillthebest: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Heathrow44:

Stillbest ! Pls Can u confirm its actually ur mom that said that?? I know y I'm asking this!!! Can u confirm that? I don't want t believe u made that up or is a product of ur own imagination, pls if u tell us d truth it would help us all here! Thanks, waiting for ur mention!

Yes she did. Dont make things I don't have a proof of up.

Twas when I was dating a lady. She was extremely good. And the eye service was Top notch. And topped her good attitude up with calling my parent and sibs almost every week cos my mom met her mistakenly in my appt during one of her visit.

She would later asked about her attitude and I said 100%.
She said " hope she doesn't have a child already " I said no.
That's all.
Until I caught her red handed doing Middle level runz. Those ones that would bill 30k

Mother later asked about her and told her nothing. She persisted cus she already loved her. Then told her stuffs. Then she told me why she asked me if she wasnt having a child
Then furthered on shedding more light to your question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Ohizman73(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Well it's the OpS choice of course and the onus lies with him. But has he thot of the obvious complications involved with the woman's kids(excess baggage) in this own new and fresh relationship and of course her two exs who are still entangled in her life because of the bond in btw them of course the children ��. He should know issues just have to come up pertaining to the said circle of kids, exs themselves and their relations.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by SILVERLINES: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments
bro marry her if she will give you the happiness you desire. Don't look at the past
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Wigetsolar: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
KlausMichaelson:
Run away my Brother!
If not, na Express you dey go so and the motor wey go jam u don already dey for there dey wait you.
Run away Brother! Let her be.

cheesy laugh out loud

Truth is, the lady is truthful but she didnt do quite well not to disclose that part of her while dating OR IMMEDIATELY the young man proposed.

Anyway, OP, follow ya heart with ya head.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by calcal: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
honesty, run run run!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by TheRedpillguy: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
uromii:
Actually lost my husband who traveled to Finland since 2016 , I have not heard from him since then. some people said he was implicated in a crime, its so complicated. please help me if you can. Acess 0807 344 826. I have to use my son's acct no, because mine have not been functional for long. God bless you
Hehe wow, you guys don't even try anymore.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Russi: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
i have to update this answer and repeat it because something TERRIBLE came to my mind....

DANGER:::: :oPlease you need to use your head and understand you are tooooo young and novice for marriage!

You cannot go from "I like you" straight to '"I want to marry"'. Please marry who please? A ghost? You clearly have been focused on physics.

You need to go through COURTSHIP. This is where all the issues that can end you up in a DIVORCE COURT are discussed.

if you had been matured you would have discussed past relationships and much more before you began to feel like you half knew her.,

You would have had to do a thorough investigation...
FOR EXAMPLE...
-why have the 2 guys left her?
-are you sure they are no longer interested?
- are you telling me they never met her parents and she has their kids??
- are you sure they are not the vengeful sort who will see you as a home breaker or interloper... they can come for you.
- this might be that type of "sweet chic" that some ruffians love to "possess".. they will look for you esp as they must demand access to their kids and maybe your home.

- Young man are you sure she is not betrothed or something Maybe you are in adultery already!... You are blind.. We pray you open your eyes and brain!

BTW are you a strong and tough nigger? Because controlling 2 extra kids and 2 extra men in your relationship is not for a coward. Love is not enough.
Having 2 kids is not an indication of a good or bad person. HOWEVER It has more to do with a wise decision maker.

You love her?... Really?? And you dont know who she lives with? ///. Who cares for the 1+1=2 kids while she is hanging out with an emotional boy like you?

Having 2 kids from different men is not a surprise as even before openness and honesty you guys are probably on romantic terms and maybe a 3rd kid is on the way. if i were to counsel you guys i would be asking if there is a chance for her to get together with one of the other two baby daddies. It is better for her and her 2 kids to deal to with ONLY 2 baby daddies and not add number 3 which is your dumbass.

This "fine girl" made you promise and commit to an entanglement when she required reassurance of your commitment before telling you something she should have told you from the early days .... and you fell for the cheap blackmail. Awoni

Okay, let's imagine she is just a childish person... Are you a Superman that can handle a double barrelled family... 2 adult baby daddies and 2 children??- Add the chick and yourself = A Family of 6 already

Please go and WORK and build a life. I do not see a very responsible man speaking!

P.S..... I have thought things through and now i believe her having 2 kids from 2 men is VERY bad news for you.

BTW are you fornicating? because a girl who is getting preggy anyhow is not using proper contraception (NO CONDOMS). Men are enjoying sex and dumping their load on her... and she seems to have gladly received!

You can now proceed for HIV check up, Good Bye.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv.

Single mom of 2.. Never told you about it till you popped the question..
Dude, it would end in premium Larger tears.. Take it or leave it.. Single moms comes with baggages..
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by willanderson: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments

I'm sick of these beta males on nairaland. How are u going to start your life with a woman with 2 kids from different men with no prior marriage and history u know of. Raise another man's kid with no appreciation n she cheats on u with same baby daddies she left for u. you need some help bro[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.