Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men (41951 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kingzeez10:

According to the story the lady seems to be honest with the guy, she asked him like twice if he was ready to marry her and besides she opened up not that the guy find out.
Bringing up that information when she was clear he is neck deep is the bone of contention
That's an act of deceit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by TiglathPILESER: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments
Go ahead
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Go and find out why she is not married to the fathers of her two children.

The first man scored and ran away,

And the second one ran away too after scoring.

Something really sup bro
some men aren't into MaRRiaGe. You know this.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by kolade560: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

She is not of good character if not one of the men would have stayed back because of his kid

u right, I mean she will pretend to be for him to fall into d love trap. not DAT she is of good character as I wrote. u get?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Abi I go date one girl like that were use only 1 year take senior me.
Every time we quarrel I would always hear
*you are not mature enough for me.
*I should get men that value me
*you don't have respect
Age is a big factor in marriage/Relationship

The big mistake many guys make is assuming a girl is submissive because you are dating her....d true nature is after marriage or even after common INTRODUCTION.

Most girls feel they are wise and smart, most feel that out of shame you will want to call of the marriage or INTRO, believe me, gone are the days men should bear ( this is the reason 50% of men die first in marriage, because they are trying to bear, in the process develop high blood pressure and die away)

Leave those girls with age is just a number ooh!! My brothers and friends if you want to leave long, avoid them oh

By nature women are stubborn and not subordinate, if you marry a girl ranging your age pears, believe me you will never have peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
kolade560:

u right, I mean she will pretend to be for him to fall into d love trap. not DAT she is of good character as I wrote. u get?
Okay I understand.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
vonchulxy:

The big mistake many guys make is assuming a girl is submissive because you are dating her....d true nature is after marriage or even after common INTRODUCTION.

Most girls feel they are wise and smart, most feel that out of shame you will want to call of the marriage or INTRO, believe me, gone are the days men should bear ( this is the reason 50% of men die first in marriage, because they are trying to bear, in the process develop high blood pressure and die away)

Leave those girls with age is just a number ooh!! My brothers and friends if you want to leave long, avoid them oh

By nature women are stubborn and not subordinate, if you marry a girl ranging your age pears, believe me you will never have peace of mind.
Women matter tire me my brother
I'm build on my dreams and aspirations instead.
Women will disappoint you

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Don’t complicate your life...... it’s hard to raise your kid, let alone another man’s kid....
Don’t let anybody tell you, she was truthful..or that single mothers are also good...that’s not ur business.
Go and start your life with a young single person like yourself......don’t say we ddnt tell you.... if you marry this after2... it will end in tears..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Testimony1988(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ask questions how comes the kids and where are their fathers, but if you still love her no problem.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Is it your body?
What gave you the right to judge her?
How many women have you slept with?

Rubbish
These men can be very DelUSiOnal. They want to be excused from immoRality.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Bringing up that information when she was clear he is neck deep is the bone of contention
That's an act of deceit

You will not die young......

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Dangrace01: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Heathrow44:

Ur mom just told u the truth they always hide ??/ women have this internal hate for men which I believe stems from being treated as women by d society and a society where it feels women aren't equal but the society has changed now so they shouldn't be bearing so much inborn hatred for men! They mask it a lot but in their little rooms they wished they were men and in deir next life they wish they would come to d world as men, they won't tell u this cos is painful to admit it that they prefer to be men than women but being a woman isn't a bad thing, to all d women out there don't ever doubt that u re valuable and can change the world!

Guy this is deep oh, even d comment you quoted is a food for thought. Is that why women can't give you something without expecting something bigger in return
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
1StopRudeness:

You will not die young......
Amen
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by tehilah92(f): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:
Never trust that kind of woman.For her to have two children with two different men wtf,who does that? It means she must have slept with more guys.
Sorry to say this,that your girl can never been loyal.She will not be able to control her sexual urges.Think of what happens if you are not around maybe you travel or something like that.
My dear, u don't judge, u were not in her past.
OP if u love her, go ahead, she is sincere, u didn't discover from anyone, she opened up, she is a good woman

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by sunny1977: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
If she can hide two children until when u propose, what else can she be hiding. I will advice you tread carefully. Also her having two children from two different fathers means that the children and their fathers will be in contact with her and ur future family. Are you ready to cope with that. You sit and answer those questions and if you come up with a good answer for yourself. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by karkinase(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
As coach redpill will say, never be a stepfather... cool use ur head op, every game starts neutral and not 2 goals up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=Emu4u2c post=91878034]
Women matter tire me my brother
I'm build on my dreams and aspirations instead.
Women will disappoint you[/quot

I lost 7 solid year's of my life.
Why?

I was one of those who believe age is just a number..i got married to a girl I was in love with and senior her with only one year, believe me the moment after her intro, she changed...i foolishly assume is pressure from marriage preparation and blindly went on with d marriage.
The moment after the marriage, she came out fully with her true self...

I developed bp before at late 20ties I was heading toward death.. Who I go talk to, how will I say it that I am no more at peace will my self and live.

Finally I took the old step and sent her out and stood my ground, divorced her and before I finally fought hard to get my life back and I married an far younger girl and and with loving home and kid.

I will never wish my fellow man the mistake I made in marriage.....i can tell u d difference from age mate wife and far younger girl wife.

Age mate wife SHE looks into your eyes and tell u nothing dey happen!

Far younger wife HE looks into her eye and tell her nothing they happen!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by afilaka(f): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Or11:
It's better to marry a fertile woman who can give you kids that one without kids but infertile. That's if you plan on having kids.

This is the most insensitive reason i ve seen so far. Like how and when does being fertile or not start to be a criteria for successful marriage.
Please educate ursef more on infertility before u dribble and say anytin abt it. Itz a serious issue and should never and not be used against any body either male or female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Enemyofpeace: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
God forbid I chop remnants or marry , not just one but two. Wetin dem dey take dead body do for mortuary. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by JOACHINpedro: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
My advice is for you to stop bleeping her for now until you decide to marry her. She fit use another pregnancy tie you down.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Juliearth:

Exactly. I think she deserves some accolades for choosing to keep the children in a generation where some women use boiling rings to abort. Op, if you can, please look pass this and marry her.
you mean iud?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Enemyofpeace: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Or11:
[s]It's better to marry a fertile woman who can give you kids that one without kids but infertile. That's if you plan on having kids[/s].
absolute trash
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by sylve11: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olatara:
This is enough reason to birthing like a rabbit.
Can you imagine for different men undecided

grin cool
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by oshorstan(f): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Thank God she opened to u. watch her closely and see if she's loyal enough.
If everybody ditch single mom, who go marry them? they're humans too u know.
I respect them alot ooo
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Diffdeef(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Never be a step father,Being a step father is like doing a crime you never committed,there's nothing more pathetic than trying to rescue a woman from her lifetime of bad decisions,Bros you deserve more than a single mother of two. Don't fall for her gimmicks,Hope you listen.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Juliearth(f): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
you mean iud?

Smiles, not IUD.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by omooba969(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Diffdeef:
Never be a step father,Being a step father is like doing a crime you never committed,there's nothing more pathetic than trying to rescue a woman from her lifetime of bad decisions,Bros you deserve more than a single mother of two. Don't fall for her gimmicks,Hope you listen.

Chai undecided, see analysis - wahala dey o! cheesy
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by RealEzee(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:

It's very possible,but answer this question.A girl that can open legs for two different guys she is not married to,remove age matter is that girl responsible and if your brother tell you about such girl,will you like him to marry her?
It thinks the guys might have passed two but condom have been saving her.
n a girl who open her leg for series of guys and countless of abortions nko?
See ehn life no just straight
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
oshorstan:
Thank God she opened to u.
watch her closely and see if she's loyal enough.

I respect them alot ooo
Make dem Go marry who make dem single mom
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by silifat11(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
That kind of situation hard oo. When a woman had the same problem with two different Problem, she becoming a problem herself... It's better to understand your own perspective on Time, so you won't end up giving her another kid to cater for
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Kobicove(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

Two kids from two different men, that's quite a handful. undecided

It's commendable that she was honest enough to let you know before you made a commitment!
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by omooba969(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
oshorstan:
Thank God she opened to u.
watch her closely and see if she's loyal enough.

I respect them alot ooo

I will marry all of them - just refer them to my HQ. grin

On a serious note, it's unfair to put all baby mamaz in the same bracket coz NOT all of them made that life choice. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.