Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men (41901 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by seanwilliam(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
OP, go ahead and marry her ok.. buy a house for her, buy her latest car.. take her to Dubai, dont let her born for you, rather start training your step kids, take a loan to give those kids the two-man the best .... ok
Dont mind Okafor law ok, after all pussy no dey read meter..
Your reward is in heaven .. .

Infact, Nigeria needs someone like you. especially for presidency....

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:

Why the insult.Maybe you are the one the op is talking about or you have a similar problem.I don't insult people(not part of my lifestyle).I don't know why my post is paining you.Have a nice day.

Are you done wailing? undecided
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by paul100(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
tehilah92:

My dear, u don't judge, u were not in her past.
OP if u love her, go ahead, she is sincere, u didn't discover from anyone, she opened up, she is a good woman
True talk,she told him about her past,that means she love him.Some girls will hide it till they enter their husband house or forever.
Maybe she has changed but you know the OP will find it hard to trust him fully.He is always suspect something especially if she on call with a guy.
Anyways,it is his choice.Let him follow his heart.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by omooba969(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
you mean iud?

What's that piggy doing behind you? grin

Chai, serious smashing thingz! cool
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by omooba969(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Bringing up that information when she was clear he is neck deep is the bone of contention
That's an act of deceit

Your opinion..smiley
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
you mean iud?

No monkey babe, IUD is different, boiling ring is used to uproot d fetuses from inside there!
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by gnykelly(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments

she had studied you perfectly. you are a mugu

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Diffdeef(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
omooba969:

Chai undecided, see analysis - wahala dey o! cheesy

It might sound harsh but it's the bitter truth,he shouldn't make that mistake,The ladies themselves won't hesitate to say no if you do not fit into their idealized version of the man they wish to spend the rest of their lives with,it's called natural selection and this guy is gonna make a bad selection if y'all don't talk him outta it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do u know if the second guy came in the guise of a responsible and serious man only to jakpa when she became pregnant? The firstl pregnancy could b when she was a teenager

I laugh for you... grin grin grin

The guy was trying to establish the point that the said lady isn't responsible enough.

You were trying to dismiss his points by giving examples or possibilities that even falls on his side and against you.

if what you've said is what really happened to the lady, it still confirmed the guy's claims.

got pregnant when she was a teenager: a product of illicit sex outside of marriage.

Got pregnant to someone who pretended to be responsible: another product of illicit sex outside of marriage.

How in the world does these qualify her to be the opposite of what the guy was saying? grin

I laugh you cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by WealthyMay(f): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wawu!! shocked
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by ledaman: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
0Brien:
Your choice. If it's a situation you can live with.

Even most of the childless ones have had series of sex and abortions in the past.

Am sure you can do such irresponsible Lady two kids with two different men!
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by RTSC: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
I can't complicate my life like that.
But that is me.
You may be different.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
its ur choice if u want to marry a woman with kids from different men.stop asking for advice from nl
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by sylve11: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
emo uromi, wado

Monkeybabe, how are you? Give me some of those your incorrect correct English.. grin grin cool
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Dogeater(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
So you never knew that she had kids ?while you were dating her ?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by 0Brien: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
ledaman:
Am sure you can do such irresponsible Lady two kids with two different men!
I don't understand you
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by ledaman: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Bros forget all this chronic bachelors advicing you, Don't even embarked on such mission oo.how can a responsible lady has two kids for different men? The lady in question she is loose oo!
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by phemmyfour: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Its a difficult scenario, you need to be careful, try to find out about her past relationships, don't let love cloud your judgement. She's probably hiding some characters that didn't allow her past relationships to be successful

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by ledaman: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
0Brien:

I don't understand you
Can you marry such a lady?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Mac2016(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

Babe is a repented, mind-reading slut. You had better run... Two different men is not a mistake.. That's her way!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by sylve11: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Donedeal1:
Matter of fact two things one will like you to know that I love you and I will marry you are miles apart, friendship maybe different from relationship, intimate friendship is not courtship but marriage ? Op it's not beans and rice, the lady in question has one thing very important more than you which is experience with this you will find it difficult to occupy your role. I will like you to know that even though you marry a novice you will find it difficult to occupy your role for long, how much when she already has children with two different people wait first will you accommodate the lucky kids in your house or you need to know the bond between mother and child.Where you going I was once there and can tell you it's not funny at all.

Wow....

Please, enlighten us more, please. cool
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by soluwunmi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hmmmm.....my 2 cents from my real life experience. I would advise any one in this shoes to ask him/her self this questions. Are you ready to live without peace of my mind? Lack of trust ? Knowing she allowed you to fall completely first B4 telling you., your decisions will always be based on whatever corner she decides to box in you in..Was she raped 2x?Is she mentally sound? Otherwise where or how did she have 2 kids from 2 different men who left her @ d end of the day.
Are those the only men she's been with? How many abortions has she done besides the ones she didn't eventually do who have come to be?
What experience have you had with her to prove her loyalty, not based on sex but as simple as a simple commitment to you as you have been to her etc?
This is my own experience and I'm still living it. Use it wisely. Cheers
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by omooba969(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Diffdeef:

It might sound harsh but it's the bitter truth,he shouldn't make that mistake, The ladies themselves won't hesitate to say no if you do not fit into their idealized version of the man they wish to spend the rest of their lives with,it's called natural selection and this guy is gonna make a bad selection if y'all don't talk him outta it.

@bolded,

That's true, you have a point there. smiley

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by 0Brien: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
ledaman:
Can you marry such a lady?

No, I won't.

But I'm not him. It's his choice and decision to make and live with.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by sylve11: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
leetech93:
My Nigga don't do it, look for a woman who hasn't give birth before, even an olosho without a kid is better off, especially if the two men are still alive, my father did it with my mum, he his forever regretting it, My brother former wife his fucking him steadily again albeit in another man house, Only Almighty God gives children,the fact that she has born two doesn't mean she will give you one. Once dicked is forever dickable even if she later become Nigeria President
Run for your life ma Nigga

Hmmm cool
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by sylve11: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
allanphash7:
It will end in tears

I'm a living example

More light please.... cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by paul100(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Is it your body?
What gave you the right to judge her?
How many women have you slept with?

Rubbish
I just stated my opinion.In this case,they are two types of women.
1)The ones that are genuinely sorry and disappointed about the actions they did years ago and are ready to find the true man they will stick with forever.
2)The way that tell a man their past life,for the man to feel remorseful and take her in as his wife,but she continue her business as his back.Some married women have so many guys that give them regular sex.
She may be No 1.I can't tell

I have not slept with any girl yet(That my principle)
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by gees101(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
1 pikin na mistake
but 2 ?
abort mission
i repeat ......abort mission oh
to say u sef don born ur own 2 or 3 pikin outside then una fit flow ,but for a fresh tear rubber weh u be , guy abort mission o grin
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Omakraid(f): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

Let's start from here, call her and tell her you also have something to tell her. Tell her that you also have 2 kids (boys) from a lady you once dated. Let her know you love her and won't mind building a family around the four kids and any other kids that would com from your union with her. Watch her reaction and actions towards you from that moment, watch for about a week. Come back here and tell how it went
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by sylve11: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
chukzyfcbb:
It's only a foolish man that will go ahead with this marriage.

Except you also have your own Kids gotten from other women, besides that take your ASx and Run!

If you go ahead, I can guarantee you will father one more child that would come from her ex and you would think it's yours!

Hmmmm cool
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Mescana22(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Bro please Tell me is her name Uche that lives in Saburi Abuja? Anambra girl??

Because my girlfriend that I’m hoping to marry when I come to Nigeria opened up to me that she has 2 kids from two different Men!

I have suspended any damn plans and hoping to only fuvk her when I come back and end it.

Please tell me oh angry angry angry
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by SweetCunt97(f): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
IAmMysterious:

I laugh for you... grin grin grin

The guy was trying to establish the point that the said lady isn't responsible enough.

You were trying to dismiss his points by giving examples or possibilities that even falls on his side and against you.

if what you've said is what really happened to the lady, it still confirmed the guy's claims.

got pregnant when she was a teenager: a product of illicit sex outside of marriage.

Got pregnant to someone who pretended to be responsible: another product of illicit sex outside of marriage.

How in the world does these qualify her to be the opposite of what the guy was saying? grin

I laugh you cheesy
The guy should simply leave if he can't deal. I'm in no position to judge anyone. Laugh at yourself pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.