Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men (41949 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Kingzeez10: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:
Never trust that kind of woman.For her to have two children with two different men wtf,who does that? It means she must have slept with more guys.
Sorry to say this,that your girl can never been loyal.She will not be able to control her sexual urges.Think of what happens if you are not around maybe you travel or something like that.
What if it was the guy that has 2 kids from different baby mamas
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Tickles001(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
lastclaire4:

Not everyone I have seen a girl who is after one but doing nonsense

It may be true. Some people are just naturally too proud, or have entirely lost touch with reality
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
This same scenario is happening with my female colleague at work. The funniest part is that she is the one that's scared of the whole thing now,bcuz her present fiance is an hustling young man. She fears the man might neglect her older kids. I just advised her to make sure she has a tangible source of income if she really wants to good upbringing for her kids. It takes a man of high intellect and understanding to raise kids that are not his. They will definitely ask for their fathers one day.

@Op... If you know U're financially stable to cater for them, proceed. After all, u said she's everything u want in a woman.
Even if he is financially bouyant Is he father Christmas?
Why he nor just keep the money were him wan waste for other people children,He go need am for him own official offsprings

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Shakaranews2020: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mehn. Women Sha

Meanwhile, Hushpuppi faces more trouble as he Dumps his Chicago based lawyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DKtFIGsLaY
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Usorohtheman(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Op, be realistic.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy

Me? Wetin I do you Ariz a? Is it because of my pot belly? Something I’m going to convert to 6 pack highest next week.
Please convert it oooo. Six packs is bae! That way we get to see your facegrin not the one we will have to climb mountain before seeing the face behind the belly. grin
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by xeros20(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments
You can make your own baby contribution while she finds another after your contribution

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kingzeez10:

What if it was the guy that has 2 kids from different baby mamas
It's a man's world after all
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Holaomoakin(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

1. Sir, what transpired between her and her former baby daddies?
2. Hope she won't be a financial burden to you uuh?
3. The solution/answers to your present state of confusion is inside of her, do a follow up!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Xano(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

Interesting.
You knew what she presented[hid important issue] to you; you proposed based on what you know.

Withdraw your proposal. No sentiment

To marry someone you ask(enquire) around about the individual

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
If you like your self and wish to live longer and avoid HBP in future, leave that woman now.

If she has been so good a wife, two different men can not have child with her and still did not marry her.

If she is the honest type as ppl are saying she is, she would have told you in the being that she had 2 kids from two different men.

Those kids will always divided respect and honour for you as their father...note that as soon you marry her, she will give you condition to allow the kids into your home.

Bro...open ur eyes and be realistic, marriage is not what you toy with, if you use because of foolishness and blinded emotions to marry her now, only you will face the High Blood Pressure the moment you conclude the marriage.

The fact is, leave her and look for a girl you are far younger to, at least 7 years younger.

From what I sense, the girl is almost your age mate or your elder seff. Forget about the age is just a number....in marriage, age is a FACTOR!!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by emerged01(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
I can marry such woman instead of me to marry person wey don abort all her children finish. Being a single parent should be a barrier. If she has a good character you can go for her.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Wilsonbet1991(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mr OP, na for nairaland u dey fyn advice for this kind situation. Ur formal name na confusion
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
allanphash7:
You are still single I guess

Your post says it all

All I am sure about the op is that "IT WILL END IN TEARS

Mumu.. my daughter ain't your mate
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Stillthebest: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
shocked

A woman has two kids from two different men?

If the two husbands are still alive and healthy;
If one of the kids wasn't as a result of rape or being taken advantage of;
And a few other factors, then she is either a loose woman or possesses bad characters. Note: a lady with two kids that needed a companion will be extremely good to cover her present or past faults up.

My mom once told me that women are not wired to be extremely good to men even to fellow women except, for if the man is rich and she values her enjoyment or the lady is into a Shaddy attitude. I don't know how truthful it is but it is a food for thought.

Confront her and find out events that led to her two husbands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by zedegit: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Run for your life shocked grin

[img]https://media1./images/b3fd2760bee591f7c2ab8a9ddd453d3d/tenor.gif?itemid=8011415[/img]

Hahaha. You run sotay you overtake motor.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Apologize(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:
Never trust that kind of woman.For her to have two children with two different men wtf,who does that? It means she must have slept with more guys.
Sorry to say this,that your girl can never been loyal.She will not be able to control her sexual urges.Think of what happens if you are not around maybe you travel or something like that.

PURE LIES. I know a woman with two kids for 2 different men. And she's the exact opposite of what you wrote here..so please say what you think. And don't Generalize it.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by allanphash7(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
I actually don't respond to Insult on internet but this shows how you were raised

Your daughter is older than I right? Thank you

But I will still repeat that you don't have any marital experience

I have spent almost 4 decades on earth so have the idea of my age

Peaceout
NeoWanZaeed:

Mumu.. my daughter ain't your mate

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Are they Nigerians?
Believe me A Nigerian man would never abandon his offspring.They always come back to lay claim.
Remember the case of Reginald Daniels father ?
they aren't. Should have added that
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by AfroKnight: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Please convert it oooo. Six packs is bae! That way we get to see your facegrin not the one we will have to climb mountain before seeing the face behind the belly. grin

grin

Kilode? My own is not anywhere as big as that o. Abi is this what you think I look like? angry Me that babes are toasting.

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wilsonbet1991:
Mr OP, na for nairaland u dey fyn advice for this kind situation. Ur formal name na confusion

Shut ur trap!! Av had experience of that b4, I'm talking as sm1 that has been there b4 not personally but ive watched it closely cos II was in d kitchen (knew them very well), people are being gentle with d truth anyways, buh I think if u post this in reddit, people abroad would always say "Love conquers all, if there's love there's a way so marry her" but guess wat that's y they av the higher divorce rates in d world in US, UK and north america, they avoid the bitter truths in hope that d bold letters on d wall wasn't really 4 them, so oga hapukwa ebe-ahu e na ga!!! We ve seen it finish!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
vingeophysicist:
If you can deal with the drama from her two baby daddy you can go on with the marriage. To be honest with you single mothers are bad market , they have a particular negative character that made men dump them. But how can a man see an evidence(children) of single mothers promiscuity and still think about marrying her.
The marriage will require more financial commitment from you because you will be taking care of another men kids . Guy I beg you in the name of God abort such mission .
what if she doesn't need him to care for the other kids?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Ugaboy: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:
how do u guys judge people, some people's fate are just different. What if she had been loyal and she got dispointed by those two men, u are not into this girl life, this fallacy of extinct generalisation, (dogs are agressive...thus, all dogs are aggressive) u are example of digital village people. O.p if u love her, marry her...ashawo was once a virgin...someone like this wont want to do anything to jeopadize her union with a man...they are always scared of loosing their man.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by wellmax(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

Is her name G. A. from Edo state?

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
I think she's sincere by opening up to you, just find out the reason for not being with the other two men, but then don't make her regret opening up, a guy got married to a lady in my area some years back, she had two grown up kids she never told the guy, they've been together for like say 4 years till the day off their Blessing of marriage that's when the whole secret became open. So I think for this one to open up to you before even starting anything, it means if it were mistakes of the past that warranted her having two children for two different men, she's ready to change and settle down. Mind you she can hide it till you very very much in the marriage.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Stillthebest:
shocked

A woman has two kids from two different men?

If the two husbands are still alive and healthy;
If one of the kids wasn't as a result of rape or being taken advantage of;
And a few other factors, then she is either a loose woman or possesses bad characters. Note: a lady with two kids that needed a companion will be extremely good to cover her present or past faults up.

My mom once told me that women are not wired to be extremely good to men even to fellow women except, for if the man is rich and she values her enjoyment or the lady is into a Shaddy attitude. I don't know how truthful it is but it is a food for thought.

Confront her and find out events that led to her two husbands.

Ur mom just told u the truth they always hide ??/ women have this internal hate for men which I believe stems from being treated as women by d society and a society where it feels women aren't equal but the society has changed now so they shouldn't be bearing so much inborn hatred for men! They mask it a lot but in their little rooms they wished they were men and in deir next life they wish they would come to d world as men, they won't tell u this cos is painful to admit it that they prefer to be men than women but being a woman isn't a bad thing, to all d women out there don't ever doubt that u re valuable and can change the world!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Kingzeez10: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:
It's a man's world after all
That's hypocrite. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
vonchulxy:
If you like your self and wish to live longer and avoid HBP in future, leave that woman now.

If she has been so good a wife, two different men can not have child with her and still did not marry her.

If she is the honest type as ppl are saying she is, she would have told you in the being that she had 2 kids from two different men.

Those kids will always divided respect and honour for you as their father...note that as soon you marry her, she will give you condition to allow the kids into your home.

Bro...open ur eyes and be realistic, marriage is not what you toy with, if you use because of foolishness and blinded emotions to marry her now, only you will face the High Blood Pressure the moment you conclude the marriage.

The fact is, leave her and look for a girl you are far younger to, at least 7 years younger.

From what I sense, the girl is almost your age mate or your elder seff. Forget about the age is just a number....in marriage, age is a FACTOR!!!
Abi I go date one girl like that were use only 1 year take senior me.
Every time we quarrel I would always hear
*you are not mature enough for me.
*I should get men that value me
*you don't have respect
Age is a big factor in marriage/Relationship

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kingzeez10:

That's hypocrite. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
It's not hypocrisy really
Women tend to go out off when given fair treatment
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by kolade560: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Of course she will be of good character considering her status, she made u fall in love before telling u so that you can be in this stage of confusion. one is OK two mba
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Kingzeez10: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

It's not hypocrisy really
Women tend to go out off when given fair treatment
According to the story the lady seems to be honest with the guy, she asked him like twice if he was ready to marry her and besides she opened up not that the guy find out.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
kolade560:
Of course she will be of good character considering her status, she made u fall in love before telling u so that you can be in this stage of confusion. one is OK two mba
She is not of good character if not one of the men would have stayed back because of his kid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.