Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men (41952 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by michlins(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dump her without feeling bad. He who comes to equity must come clean.

She waited and baited you into marriage before telling these important part of her life

4 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by haiti007(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
It is understandable if both kids were from a man, but from two men........ It's a big no for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
RUN
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
It is very unfair of her to hide such from you until you are emotionally invested. Two children from two different Men not One, that's a sense of irresponsibility at play. Left to me, I would suggest you RUN. But then you are the one with the Emotions and resources.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by plessis: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Walk away.

Don't share in the consequences of a woman's past.

Being a man is difficult. What you need is a woman who'd ease the burden. Who'd be your resting place. Not more baggages.

While your loyalty will be to her, her loyalty will be to her kids. She will withdraw her loyalty the moment you decide to be apathetic to her kids.

Also, the fathers of the kids will continue to Bleep her.

Walk away.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by showafrica(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments

Wow, she must be eating the right diet and exercise. You mean her stomach still dey flat and have no wrinkles, breesss still stand? Well, something is wrong with her if the men baby daddies are still alive and healthy. Find out why they abandon her see if sth you can handle
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Omooba77: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

This na long thing my brother, if you really love her and can be father to her two children.... No qualms, but if you can not let her seek fortune else where.

Ask her where are the fathers of her children, that will help you sort out lots of issue.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by omooba969(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
darthv:
shocked shocked shocked looming problem

Give examples please
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by adekennis(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
OP be careful...Some women have kids for different men just to keep collecting child support. Shine your eyes ..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Betterman99: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Op flee

You don't know what you are about to sign for, she will always place her kids before you, start your life on a fresh page.

She is going to be emotionally attached to her baby daddies and they will always be part of your life, am sure you don't want this.

Flee, I repeat flee.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Caleycash(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
RUN for your life!!!, single mom's are the worst, with two kids!?, bros dat your love go soon clear, you no even reason am say she go be wayward person first, and second those two kids na your problem dem don become automatically, bros women plenty continue dey find, if you marry am d next post wey you go post for here, na "hide my name admin" type of post!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by frog12: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
LIAR! you say you are SCARED?
are you weak?

she didn't tell you from the BEGINNING, it means she is the wrong person.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
oneda:
OP my advice is simple RUN
What this girl's done to you is called emotional blackmail. She waited till you fell in love with her before she opened up to you
Remember Okafor's law, those two men before can always have her again especially the first man.
How? you may ask, through their kids is the easiest route.
I am even afraid of a girl's ex when there is no kid between them not to talk of when there is a permanent souvenir to show.

Last last na only you fit settle this matter but no bring stories here later o
Exactly my thoughts.
The first man go be the biggest problem to the O.P marital bliss
He is the Pathfinder.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by OgbanjeProphet: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Go and find out why she is not married to the fathers of her two children.

The first man scored and ran away,

And the second one ran away too after scoring.

Something really sup bro
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by omooba969(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Some ladies are reading some comments here and be like... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by azyaq(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hello
I pity ur condition, but love come first if u really love her go ahead n marry her, but make sure you earn good money n ready to help her look after her kids. With time urs will join
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by felifeli: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

If I call you fool you must answer yessir. So you want to be using your money to raise two kids that don't belong to you or how do you want to be doing it? You don't have mother to advise you and take you to prophet for prayer and to rebuke evil spirit that has captured you ? Na wa o

9 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Pennywise(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

After you, it will be 3 kids from 3 men grin grin
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by omooba969(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Go and find out why she is not married to the fathers of her two children.

The first man scored and ran away,

And the second one ran away too after scoring.

Something sup bro

You na man, sense we nor kee you. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by crackhouse(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
@Op I am sure her inbetween meals is what is making u confused and u are here saying u love her. Love kee you there. E be like say u no get sense bah? Keep thinking with your penis.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Kimbrielle(f): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:

It's very possible,but answer this question.A girl that can open legs for two different guys she is not married to,remove age matter is that girl responsible and if your brother tell you about such girl,will you like him to marry her?
It thinks the guys might have passed two but condom have been saving her.
Is it your body?
What gave you the right to judge her?
How many women have you slept with?

Rubbish
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Openbusiness4: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
OP marry her na, so she can complete the hat trick. 3 children for 3 different men grin good luck to you.... Check my signature to buy dispenser
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by OBku4(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Another movie soap opera.
Nairaland wehdone o grin
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by SweetCunt97(f): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:

It's very possible,but answer this question.A girl that can open legs for two different guys she is not married to,remove age matter is that girl responsible and if your brother tell you about such girl,will you like him to marry her?
It thinks the guys might have passed two but condom have been saving her.
So all d ladies you've slept with are irresponsible? Two different men at different time frame does not make one irresponsible. Having Sex, responsible sex does not make one irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by nnadychuks(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

to take care of another mans child isn’t easy, especially if they’re boys. You know why? Cos they’ll eventually look for their real father when they’re fully grown. So you’ll train her kids for their real fathers.
Use your head! she wants a man to foot the bills of her kids. But u suppose To know say she be the problem of her marriage, considering the fact say she split from two men... Don’t go ahead in that marriage, unless she return the kids to their real fathers and start a new life with you

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Blackmoran(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
That girl is a damage goods, op run for your life, disadvantages of you marrying her.

1 , there is no way you can remove her ex from the scene and to make it worst two baby daddy will always show from time to time.

2 , from your analysis you seems desperate, you shouldn't be taking any decision now you are not with your thinking cap, stay with her for some years and see if she is truly what she is now, a single mother of 2 will do anything to hook a man even will change her attitude..

3, you will never get her full attention. After marriage right now she is putting in a mask.
And lastly are there no more women again? That you want to associate yourself with this baggage?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Olatara(f): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
0Brien:
Your choice.

Even most of the childless ones have had series of sex and abortions in the past.
This is enough reason to birthing like a rabbit.
Can you imagine for different men undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by AfroKnight: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol. This is pretty simple.

Put am for reverse. There’s no road in front.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by ObiaboAdoka(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
She has two kids from different niggars. Urs will b third abi?
My bro shine ur eyes before u make a mistake u can't correct for d rest of ur life. If I wer u, its a no. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Karlifate: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Some folks are saying she's honest... That's BULLSHIT!

Why did she ask of assurance before telling you the truth?
Reverse psychology.

If you marry her, you'll only marry her out of PITY, which will cause problems for you in future.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by SweetCunt97(f): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Russi:

Guy please read my expose above.

The girl is not focused and she is a bit foolish.

Fool me once... shame on you, Fool me twice...shame on ME!

Indeed. But she should be condemned? Oyibo dey marry people with many kids and even ex husbands without much sentiment. Na their immediate happiness matter
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If your love ain't strong enough to come to terms with her situation, kindly let her be. Two kids and it didn't show on her body? Impressive.

No sense in ur statement. ...did he say anytin like body

U r defending ur fellow shot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.