Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men (41904 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by jmoore(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
If you don't want to marry a virgin, stop bothering yourself if she has 5 kids from 5 different men.

All nonvirgins belong to the same category.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Uyi168: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
May the gods not allow her succeed in her plans to turn your house into a mini orphanage..
Amen..

11 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by chii8(f): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Chaiii
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MountainView: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
You didn’t ask her how she got two kids from two men, you’re here asking us for Advice... Mumu...

Simple question you should have asked her you no ask her na we you wan ask for advice....

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
It will end in premium+ tears

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
If you can deal with the drama from her two baby daddy you can go on with the marriage. To be honest with you single mothers are bad market , they have a particular negative character that made men dump them. But how can a man see an evidence(children) of single mothers promiscuity and still think about marrying her.
The marriage will require more financial commitment from you because you will be taking care of another men kids . Guy I beg you in the name of God abort such mission .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by nick50(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wetin two men no fit do na u want carry am for head..look before u leap bro

11 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by dingbang(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
What nonsense is that? Why didnt she ask you that question after she must have informed you about her being a single mum to two different men. All for some emotional fraud. Please leave her abeg

4 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by chaloskyx: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Marry her now so she can tell the next man that comes along that i have 3 children for three different men....rubbish

5 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MrSensor(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments
I'm in short of words but if you take a decision to marry her, pls don't cheat on her or break her heart. Treat her like an angel and you will never regret meeting such a lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by EmekaBlue(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Be d 3rd baby daddy
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by omooba969(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Two kids from 2 men grin, are you scared of becoming the 3rd baby father? grin
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by sylve11: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
@ op, even if we advise you, whatever thing you'd experience would solely be your experience. Life is just some how. If a prostitute loves you good, love her back. Sometimes what we want, we don't get. What we get, we are not satisfied.....and what we always wish for is what another man never wish to experience. I will never judge the lady, I will never judge you as well. I ain't wearing your moccasin so I can't lace it. Just follow your heart. I wish you whatever you wish yourself. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by cedricksly: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

don't marry that girl, point blank... If she truly was for you, she would have told you that deep secret initially immediately u both start dating.... I'm not against the fact she has two kids, NO!!! but I'm against The fact that it's for TWO DIFFERENT MEN... nigga don't even dare it, regrets ends it.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by chukwuibuipob: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
sad @OP.Dnt be deceived by sweet talk.If u really love her,find out /discreetly investigate why she was abandoned by 2 men.Dnt listen to story like they married somebody else.There must be reason why 2 separately hubby runz from her.Who knw if she's ex Allen/ojuelegba/her attitude, utterance, character..Single mother are still better than those ones with wristbangle,leg chain,etc
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Sanemind6(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Chudivictor(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
why does she have to wait until you proposed marriage to her before voicing out her big secret? after months of dating

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Vulcan24(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
why do you think you need advise for a decision that you will live with the rest of your life?

there's no advise for such in life, you only have a choice .......

whoever tells you nay won't live with the consequences and who does say ye, won't either!

so just make your choice

your choices are your best chances.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by softset: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Another man too will write a story in future , you will be baby daddy 3 if you are not careful.

Dont fall for that, 2 baby daddies is a no no
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Rufflinez: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Baba, pray about it. Allow God show you if she's the woman for you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by richie240: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Run!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Dayoebe(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
You may as well join the queue - 3rd baby daddy.

Maybe she's now a changed person,
Maybe she's pretending to be a changed person just to find a home,
Maybe promiscuity is in her blood,
Maybe she's a good lady who always fall into wrong hands,
Maybe just maybe she deserve to be loved with her shortfalls.

Op, clear your mind on any doubt before you dive into decision that will change your entire Life. Your choice matters!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by IvarTheBoneless: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2020

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by tociano009(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
That sounds like blackmailing you into the marriage, but there is nothing bad in it sha
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Clothingonline9(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Complete express look back think deep
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by ajimotoke(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ask why she didn't stay with the other guys, find out about her mother how her character is like, most girls this days always take there mothers foot steps.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by oneda(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
OP my advice is simple RUN
What this girl's done to you is called emotional blackmail. She waited till you fell in love with her before she opened up to you
Remember Okafor's law, those two men before can always have her again especially the first man.
How? you may ask, through their kids is the easiest route.
I am even afraid of a girl's ex when there is no kid between them not to talk of when there is a permanent souvenir to show.

Last last na only you fit settle this matter but no bring stories here later o

13 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by ComeAndobo: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

Entanglement. Sounds like that to me. Why didn't she tell you intially. What else is she hiding from you?

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by miniziter(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Op you dint tell us why she is not with either of the two men.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by GboyegaD(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hmmm... the matter messe for mouth add salt join. You no fit swallow the mess, yet you no fit spit out the salt.

Glad she opened up to you and I would suggest you take your time to critically think about the situation before you decide. Take your time to find out what happened, if she had learned from it, and weigh it side by side her present person.

Whatever you decide is a win win situation since you both are truthful in the relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.