Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men (41945 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by bull67: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
pray about it. weather you marry the one with no kids or you marry the one with kids its all risk. see your elders, some from your family and some from outside family, then judge yourself. elders advise is much more spiritual than nairaland small boys
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Tannhauser(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Lies.. U r only defending her bcox she is a lady...

If the OP were to be a lady and If it were a man that has two baby mama's with two kids

U wud have told the OP to run away from such man.

Speak the truth lady... Ladies love deceiving

Bro I swear you are right. Na Satan create Nigerian women grin grin grin cool
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oga, you have to be careful. What is circumstances behind her having two children for two men. Was she married to the men and later got divorced or it was bf and gf relationship.

You painted a nice, good picture of her. Has she ever been this nice or she started becoming nice when she realized she need go settle down badly?.

Well, it's your choice sha. But personally, I can't get married to a lady who has kids before, nor vex.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by allanphash7(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
It will end in tears

I'm a living example

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by don4real18(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
She hid this important information until you fell deeply in love and proposed. cool
Make I no talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Well, it's your choice to make.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by ice4real: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Op it boils down to what you want out of your life. I told myself before I got married that I will never be a step-dad. So the choice is yours, but make sure to ask her the circumstances behind her ordeal. One mistake is understandable, but a repeat of such mistake is questionable.
Drops mic
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by cuteFAM: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Simply run for your life. It will end in tears.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

The kids will be with her parents of course.. not another man..

I doubt that.
Her only concern should be taking care of those kids and not looking for another d.ick to ride.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

I doubt that.
Her only concern should be taking care of those kids and not looking for another d.ick to ride.

You very funny.. no woman does that. And don't ever assume in these kind of matter.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Katier00(f): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:

It's very possible,but answer this question.A girl that can open legs for two different guys she is not married to,remove age matter is that girl responsible and if your brother tell you about such girl,will you like him to marry her?
It thinks the guys might have passed two but condom have been saving her.
how many girls have open their legs for you
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by McDonie: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
well. most people's comments and view, especially from guys got me thinking.

What if the reason she is a single mother of two from different guys is a direct result of the guys short comings ( we know what we do at times )?

To the OP, from the brief story you just narrated, i will advise that you stabilize your thoughts and emotions, and answer her to the question mark (can you marry her?).

if yes, then learn more about her past relationships, very thing about it, you can even reach out to the guys just to know their stands as regarding the children. if everything is actually settled, then fine you can go ahead, but if not, please tread with care.

if no you can't, then work away and leave her to find another who will.

on a personal note, i had this girl i liked a lot up until the day i learnt she has a child and she did the introduction, there and then i lost interest in anything serious.
before that day, I usually feel i can marry a single mother, i guess i was wrong. for me the answer was No and still stays that way for now.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

This guy has said something of worth.
I sorry for O.P.
He wan enter quantum entanglement so
I just dey look O.P with one kind mumu eye?.
if he's mature enough to handle it, he can go ahead.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by 147abbey(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
my hand no dey ooooo

1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by allanphash7(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
You are still single I guess

Your post says it all

All I am sure about the op is that "IT WILL END IN TEARS
NeoWanZaeed:

That's non of his concern. They are her ex. And they didn't go along hence the divorces.

If you are concerned with the kids.. tell her the kids can't live with you or whatever..

Love matters

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by bluefilm: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments

First of all, make sure she is telling you the gospel truth concerning those kids.

Then immediately you confirm that she really has two kids, just throw her out!

Don't look back.

Let her one of her baby daddy continue from where they stopped.

Fuck_ love.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by golddare: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Get to know the root of the matter and if possible see the children. Make your decisions.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by AfroKnight: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Lol . Go and MARRY Uncle tongue

grin Is it by force?

By the way, I’m not Uncle. I believe I’m young.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
if he's mature enough to handle it, he can go ahead.
Will the other two men in the relationship be matured enough to respect the marriage institution.?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by chukzyfcbb: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
It's only a foolish man that will go ahead with this marriage.

Except you also have your own Kids gotten from other women, besides that take your ASx and Run!

If you go ahead, I can guarantee you will father one more child that would come from her ex and you would think it's yours!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by mutahmakinta: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Bros bag calm down that one no follow! are you telling us that ladies that are not able to give birth are cursed?
Don't be that dumb
Or11:
It's better to marry a fertile woman who can give you kids that one without kids but infertile. That's if you plan on having kids.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Tickles001(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
I've read some comments encouraging op to marry her because she opened up and that she's fertile and all that.

Let me say this:
It is not a favour to tell your partner the truth about your past.

Having kids outside marriage doesn't mean she's more fertile than other girls.
You say she's caring and loving. Everyone in her shoes will always act like that. It's not her true nature.

Op you don't have to short change yourself. Stand aside from emotions so you can make a rational decision.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by frubben(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol love lwkmd, if you have power and strenght den go ahead
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by DarkJeddi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Or11:
It's better to marry a fertile woman who can give you kids that one without kids but infertile. That's if you plan on having kids.
What a rationalization..

It be like say fertile women done finish for Naija? shocked
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by lastclaire4(f): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
stanliwise:
She told you the truth and open up. If you really like her then open up to her also and tell her how you feel about it. If you don’t feel you may continue then sincerely tell her so. She didn’t do you a favour by telling you the truth. She only showed courtesy doing it. It is something you deserve to know. Why did she wait till a marriage proposal to tell you?
Your first love was built on a foundation of ignorance and assumptions, now you know better, destroy that former love and try to build another one if you can’t then abandon the project.
Don’t go into a relationship out of pity. If you see something in her that stand out against all odds then go for it. If not then it is a no no

I agree with some of the things you wrote but "why did she wait for marriage proposal" that is a part of her life that brings regret. You dont expect to tell everyone of some things until you have gained their trust. Some people will act like you will always have their back but when the chips are down the story changes. It is not that easy to say things. Have you ever met any girl that will tell you she aborted just like that? But these are same girls getting married every week and that part is between them and God.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Dewleks: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hello bro, I will first commend the girl she is open minded person, second she might want mr right but on the process fall for those men at the end become rejected with pregnancy but u need to find out her background, then try to know if she is God fearing type if u are not around, also I want u to know that women are weak vessel pls for the sake of God don't take advantage of her open to her how u feel but if u really love her as u said tell her u hate such life but u can decide on ur own if to continue and marry her once more don't take advantage on her fear God

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Different perspective

Bia "sweetcunt" kissu av lost the nuts I managed to put inside that ur sweet brain again" do u want t go home back to where u were managed b4 or do u want t be in d society? grin not ur fan anymore!
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by lastclaire4(f): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Tickles001:
I've read some comments encouraging op to marry her because she opened up and that she's fertile and all that.

Let me say this:
It is not a favour to tell your partner the truth about your past.

Having kids outside marriage doesn't mean she's more fertile than other girls.
You say she's caring and loving. Everyone in her shoes will always act like that. It's not her true nature.

Not everyone I have seen a girl who is after one but doing nonsense

Op you don't have to short change yourself. Stand aside from emotions so you can make a rational decision.
Not everyone I have seen a girl who is after one but doing nonsense
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
allanphash7:
It will end in tears

I'm a living example
Brother please give him true life story

I just dey vex for people were dey say nothing dey say she done born ×2 before and dem nor go gree do am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

Simply make inquiries as to why she didn't end up with either of the men. Don't rush and at the same time, don't let emotions cloud your judgement.
Things/situations aren't always as they seem.

My 2cents �
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by DarkJeddi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
chatinent:
Ordinarily, the news is a shocker but from the way you painted this lady, I believe even if she was the devil's incarnate before, she's a changed person now. I advise people to marry who loves you and is open minded as this one. You can always love them back and it builds trust. Don't be confused; there are many girls who don't have children from different men out there but who have aborted myriads of unborn kids. Be wise, my man. Ladies who'll tell the darkest truth are not up to a hundred remaining on earth. Marry this one.
So she had to wait till after proposal for her to be forthcoming with the truth?
The proposal was ab intio done on a faulty foundation..
@OP,never you marry anyone out of pity..
Asses yourself and know what you truly want..
If you can't live with her baggage,bounce and let her carry her load by herself..
Love ko long ni..
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
This maybe coming late but believe me, don't mind those ones saying marry her because she's fertile, honest bla bla bla. One is a mistake and second is a sin.

Forget love, open your head and look for another woman otherwise you will regret this.

PS573:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.