Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men (41944 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

That's the truth.
SHE IS INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL DECISION.SHE LIVES FOR THE MOMENT
you can't make "ABSOlUte" Conclusions about the Present based on past experiences.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Convention107: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
follow these: 1. that kinda of lady is for strong and matured men in minds not boyz oo 2. if u get plenty money go ahead 3. then love proceeds next
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Maobichek: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:

It's very possible,but answer this question.A girl that can open legs for two different guys she is not married to,remove age matter is that girl responsible and if your brother tell you about such girl,will you like him to marry her?
It thinks the guys might have passed two but condom have been saving her.
Hahahaaaa!!! This question of opening her legs for two different men does not hold water ok, if only she had slept with the two men "ONLY," she is a saint cos girls are always more sexually exposed than boys of their age bracket. the truth is that he didn't love her that much again so as to marry after her confession and she caused it by not opening up at first. if the guy broke up with her cos of her confession, she would say that the guy is wicked but my advice is that he should tell her that he won't marry her and face the consequences in a bid to save himself and the girl future problems oh, thank you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
AfroKnight:

grin Is it by force?

By the way, I’m not Uncle. I believe I’m young.
Yes very young at age 49.99 grin
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by josite: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
and very soon she will have 3 kids from 3 men.very wise woman,beta security for her old age .are we not advised not to keep our eggs in one basket?

just take ur turn
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
you can't make "ABSOlUte" Conclusions about the Present based on past experiences.
But we can use the past experience to guide the present so there won't be mistake in the future
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Will the other two men in the relationship be matured enough to respect the marriage institution.?
true. But o.p hasn't told us if they're directly involved with her. I'm in Same BOat, but have got nothing with 2 other Guys. They want nothing with me because they don't want kids.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Etteanna: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments
see let's say the truth all the advice here does not matter, what matters is what you think not what people say or think last last decision is yours look at the situation and think hard and well about. after all nah you see her love her so no one can decide for you nah you go marry and you said you loved her before she opened up so those that means you love her less cause she decided to keep her babies no matter what society says my dear only few women will keep the child and even tell you about it.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
I'm seeing nonsense comments here about people saying that op is lucky she told him d truth and she's open minded and there re people that won't tell u is btw them and God! All this comments are silly! Trust and being open minded isn't a luxury ur can afford to keep, things from ur past isn't sth u should chose to keep and when u open up abt it, it doesn't warrant any1 clapping for u, trust and ur pasts is a must tell in every relationship, u need to knw who ur dealing with so u people should stop all those She's open minded! U should forgive her for telling 4 truth and trying to paint a liberal picture of d situation here! Let's call a spade a spade, is like when u re in a middle of a crossfire u would be painting a picture of u fishing in d lake! Is hypocrisy and most girls has been know for that, take their advice at ur own peril !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:
But we can use the past experience to guide the present so there won't be mistake in the future
Guess you're not the type that gives people a chance. I'll leave you to do you
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by allanphash7(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
The OP has allowed his emotional feelings to rise upon His REASONING; INTEGRITY AND DIGNITY

nothing you will tell him now; he won't listen and he will continue seeing as an enemy of progress

But I'm deeply sorry for him because by the time he will realize what he has deep his hand into I pray make time never go for am

Talking from experience I repeat
Emu4u2c:

Brother please give him true life story

I just dey vex for people were dey say nothing dey say she done born ×2 before and dem nor go gree do am

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
true. But o.p hasn't told us if they're directly involved with her. I'm in Same BOat, but have got nothing with 2 other Guys. They want nothing with me because they don't want kids.
Are they Nigerians?
Believe me A Nigerian man would never abandon his offspring.They always come back to lay claim.
Remember the case of Reginald Daniels father ?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by inumidun2010(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
bro...from my own little experience..I'll advice you to move on .... 2 children from 2 different men, the first one might be a mistake, d second one was definitely intentional...
Are you that mature to handle such because definitely all her love will not be focused on you and your children.. Why not ask those 2 baby father of her kids what really happened.. don't enter marriage of SYMPATHY and come later and ask for our opinion when things go south...
if she was good as she portrayed, one of those 2 baby father would fight to win her.... This is your life, take charge of it... the Yoruba's have an adage which says '' You met a dead hippopotamus in the mud, you brought out a knife to cut the meat, did you think the Hippo drowned?... Over for now

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Oseh1Gidigba: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
You will not enjoy your marriage because the woman will be giving more attention to her children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Worksunlimited: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Better do your investigation..

Before you marry her finish and realise she has more skeletons in her cupboard.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by chatinent: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
DarkJeddi:
So she had to wait till after proposal for her to be forthcoming with the truth?
The proposal was ab intio done on a faulty foundation..
@OP,never you marry anyone out of pity..
Asses yourself and know what you truly want..
If you can't live with her baggage,bounce and let her carry her load by herself..
Love ko long ni..
No, I don't mean he should marry her out of pity. No, I don't support marrying out of pity. No, I don't justify pre-marital sex and children out of wedlock. My stress is on her unveiling dark truths in the early stage of relationship.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Guess you're not the type that gives people a chance. I'll leave you to do you
I Once gave someone a chance because I felt there is what is called a repentant sinner.
I was dead wrong.
Okafor's law stands in cases like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oseh1Gidigba:
You will not enjoy your marriage because the woman will be giving more attention to her children.
And this is what I have been saying!
Her main concern is her kids.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Ademoore07(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Try to know what happened to her previous marriages through her associates, learn from it and take a final decision.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Oludara202: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wife is God-given, dig deeper as to why she had the kids with two different men and all that, am sure you’d understand why just being friends with her isn’t bad, but marriage eehhh, way beyond all that .
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by allanphash7(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Crap
Maobichek:
Hahahaaaa!!! This question of opening her legs for two different men does not hold water ok, if only she had slept with the two men "ONLY," she is a saint cos girls are always more sexually exposed than boys of their age bracket. the truth is that he didn't love her that much again so as to marry after her confession and she caused it by not opening up at first. if the guy broke up with her cos of her confession, she would say that the guy is wicked but my advice is that he should tell her that he won't marry her and face the consequences in a bid to save himself and the girl future problems oh, thank you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by holusormi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

Walk away my guy - walk the Bleep away !!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by friendl: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
If she is good to you ,makes you happy ,please go ahead and marry her ,do you know how many D and C,...,ladies do?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Gosamezu: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Even if the woman had gone out with more than a thousand of men, you may not know. Many married women today must have gone out with several men and even conducted abortion unknowingly to their husbands. Only what attached to your own issue and makes it different somehow is the children. The question is that will you be able to accommodate the woman along side her children ? If yes, then you can go ahead hence you love her. But you need to ask what happens to the 2 men she dropped earlier, either they drop her or she drop them, God knows
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by AfroKnight: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Yes very young at age 49.99 grin

cheesy cheesy

Me? Wetin I do you Ariza? Is it because of my pot belly? Something I’m going to convert to 6 pack highest next week.

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
This same scenario is happening with my female colleague at work. The funniest part is that she is the one that's scared of the whole thing now,bcuz her present fiance is an hustling young man. She fears the man might neglect her older kids. I just advised her to make sure she has a tangible source of income if she really wants to good upbringing for her kids. It takes a man of high intellect and understanding to raise kids that are not his. They will definitely ask for their fathers one day.

@Op... If you know U're financially stable to cater for them, proceed. After all, u said she's everything u want in a woman.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Bradiyung(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sorry to say that girl doesn't loves you, why would she keep that from you for so long till you proposed she has suppose to tell you the time things where getting serious so you know if to further or not.

As for fertile na only she dey fertile enh, no go marry woman say her former husband's go con they try disturb ur marriage say because their pikin they with you or something.

Try ask why things didn't work out between her former husband's and her, maybe she be olosho or something because months to me isn't enough time to take her as a wife. Ask her things about her background too who else knows what she might be hiding.

Thank you
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Monkey babe and Sweet cunt as their names suggest! Hope u'all know names speaks a lot about people and who they are, anyways by the way theyre like that, they Protect d women race at all times irrespective of what they av done! In trying to paint an image of making sure women has men they can feed off from, making sure they av men that can satisfy their monetary needs and av anoda set of guys that satisfy their sexual needs(side guys) they fail to see the bigger picture! They are so feminist that they fail to see the impact this is about to bring, this issue here can break homes, tear families apart, increase likelihood of suicide and debts and poverty with a family that was once "comfortable", this op should save us anoda drama filled divorce case when he finally marries this ex olosho and all of a sudden the two men want their kids back and Op breaks up with d woman which he already now has his own kids with, when d divorce is done, the op own kids no longer have a mother anymore or at least a stable family with both parents making op a bachelor again! No child deserves to see their parents break up or divorce that's a nightmare we re trying to prevent but feminists are too blind and hateful against men that they always fail to see d bigger picture of things!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nephilim: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

you talked as if the whole of nairaland is coming to leave with you and her after marriage.

It's your choice bro! Can you leave with such, will your family accept, kindly weigh out the pros and cons before going further. It's like going into marriage with ready made baggages! So sort yourself out bro.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Kingzeez10: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Or11:
It's better to marry a fertile woman who can give you kids that one without kids but infertile. That's if you plan on having kids.
Would you have said said this if it was the guy that has 2 kids from different baby mamas
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by zedegit: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

You love her and then you loved her after the revelation.

Oga are you sure you want to marry?

Every woman has a tale.

What's there is to know what transpired with the other husbands. Did they die?
Did they abandon the kids?

Once a woman has married 1, 2 and now you as 3 there's a problem. It could be spiritual or psychological.

I don't see you staying long either.
Maybe you don't know her yet until she unties the whole bundle after marriage.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Charidee(f): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
You loved her before she opened up, how about now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.