Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (58685 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by extol1(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
This matter tie gele
the matter no tie any gele, na the girl wan mumu herself
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2020
ethicallyright:

In life you will always find someone aesthetically superior to your current partner . The choice to prove your discipline or indiscipline rests on your shoulders.

I apologise for having just one like to give this post

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by mamaafrik(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Awon were ladies,see Tolanibaj hear"we are just an item" from princes,she still stay,"we are friends "from Kiddwaya,she still dey they fuuuuck am.
One and your Mad elder sisters on Bbnaija will eventually get pregnant and then want the guy to marry you,he will abscond later,you will now start tell us "all men are dogs" and start disturbing pastor to pray for you but las las ,na Baby mama you and them go become but by that time your toto go don wide like Mediterranean sea grin grin grin,y ou that is supposed to be marry Your yesi Ababio or Ayankwowa textbook.
Eni kuure

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Cosameke: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2020
08065109344 chat me up on whatsapp
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by wany(f): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2020
ethicallyright:
Do not let anyone blackmail you for being a promiscuous young woman. That is the trend and is celebrated by thousands of Erica's fans across Nigeria. At least, you have your hymen intact and your vagina sealed for Commissioning . Many , if not 85% lost theirs to men without purpose and ambition. 1% were deflowered by rapists and 13.999% by healthy cucumbers ,after a thorough self-service exercise got out of control. It is a rare feat to be in the almost non-existent 0.1% class these days.

If you have ever seen a female dog or goat sex starved then you'll understand that nature created women to be inordinate sex cravers. A research conducted by my humble self revealed that 96% of women aged 16 -35 are not satisfied with their sexual relationships.

The only solution to your problem is difficult. I wouldn't even admonish my sister to take such advice. It is what makes the 21st century lady's body itch at the sight of a tall bearded man , Italian Fashion, Swiss watch or German Car. The antidote to your misery and indecision is circumcision , otherwise called , Female Genital Mutilation in the Feminists parlance.

In life you will always find someone aesthetically superior to your current partner . The choice to prove your discipline or indiscipline rests on your shoulders.

Well said.am glad men are now wakeing up to the sad truth.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Vincentehis: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Ok
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by freedomeniola(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Karleb:
Physically attracted to one, sexually attracted to another. Won't have sexx with one or another but won't stop borthering Nairaland about her actions and inactions.

OP! You are a simp! angry

Wetin be the name of that yeh yeh girl wey try run this kyn thing for bbnaija
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by adecz: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2020
Nothing wrong in allowing both
of them have access to your 'honey pot';

after all, that is the reality with you
slay mamas of 2day...

Enjoy, but play safe!!

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by DeRay98(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
flee flee flee from him,you made a great mistake for telling him your sexual attraction to him,never do such again kos everything in his head now is how to have sex with you,he likes the fact that you have a boyfriend and also likes the fact that he will just be getting sex from you while your boyfriend keeps doing the loving.Please cut him off completely or simply tell him you lost the attraction as you don't get attracted to people for long.Flee Now else you become his sex thing.My dear i beg you to fleeeee don't let yourself down.God bless you

You try for her sha but believe you me, she'll do what's on her mind and later feel guilty when the deed is done.
Most adventurous ladies are like that, dem no go take a serious sincere advice.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.

He knows Ure attracted to him and he only wants sex atleast for now maybe over a long time it may develop to Smtnelse bt Now it’s just to use u like other gals he sleeps with easily.

Sexual attraction is a good thing bt also bad. U can be sexually attracted to the wrongest person. And u cud build or grow sexual attraction with a guy Ure not attracted to if he changes sm aspects of himself. Sexual attraction is based on our personality and looks and these can be altered to sm degrees. Infact as we grow we change in sm of these areas naturally.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Prinnce1: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2020
Mrlucky81:

It is save o
Until he have a taste of your melon
Ohhh what a bombshell
does brain drillers ring a bell to you... What a bombshell
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by chloride6: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2020
Lmao...

Look at your young self shalaying...

Attraction isnt logically, its emotional and is critical in any relationship.

Do you love your boyfriend? I dont think you do. You should be intensely attracted to him if you were.

That new guy you are attracted to,does he have the other qualities you want in a guy?

If he does, and be asked you out, you should leave your boyfriend for him.

Sexual attraction is a must in any relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by tracyfemmmm: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.
Please don’t let the devil into your life. That boy you are lusting after is being used by the devil to derail your life. He is not a good person, he knows you have a boyfriend but still wants you. Not only that his intentions for you is just friends with benefits? You deserve better than that. Please open your eyes and see that breaking off all contact with him is best for you. Focus on building your attraction for your boyfriend and if that is impossible then breakup but don’t keep this bad guy as a friend.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by damosky12(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
what is not easy here

Your profile picture doesn't represent you well.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by amdoyin82(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2020
Bola146:
angry You are not serious sad A lady saying this undecided I just pray that you can stay in a marriage without flirting with another man, iranu
abasha
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by mamaafrik(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

Awon were ladies,see Tolanibaj hear"we are just an item" from princes,she still stay,"we are friends "from Kiddwaya,she still dey they fuuuuck am.
You and your Mad elder sisters on Bbnaija will eventually get pregnant and then want the guy to marry you,he will then show you his real color,you will now start tell us "all men are dogs" and start disturbing pastor to pray for you but las las ,na Baby mama you and them go become but by that time your toto go don wide like Mediterranean sea grin grin grin,y ou that is supposed to be marry Your yesi Ababio or Ayankwowa textbook.
Eni kuure
He has like five of you wey hin dey trap to Bleep......

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by yunglegend99(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2020
One day the guy you are sexually attracted to will have his way, as the friendship continues the attraction will grow stronger. Las las that your poor boyfriend will be the one left hurt and broken
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by damosky12(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2020
MajesticKris:
What is nt easy here is the fact that, she has more sexual intentions for the guy

Have you ever had sexual need for a particular person before..

I bet you know what I mean...

So it's not easy, not to say when they happen to see often...

It's called LUST.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by trudpo: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2020
Like you "heard" what I was thinking. Op, how old are you
athaboi:
Na f**ck dey hungry you
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by JordanMichael(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Vagina people on the beat grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by mamaafrik(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2020
freedomeniola:

Wetin be the name of that yeh yeh girl wey try run this kyn thing for bbnaija
Erica
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by ojuu4u(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Are you okay You need a strong deliverance by dear sister. Your village people are at work. If your boyfriend is a good man, what else are you looking for Think twice

Still want to explore her youthfulness, I trust naija redpillers! By this time of 2025 she would look back and weep for her body counts.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by inumidun2010(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Until some ladies lose their VIRGINITY, their body won't calm down... The Sad truth is, if that guy have sex with You, it will definitely continue till you lose that guy you LOVE.... This Kind of temptation will even increase when u get married.. I still don't know why some persons are ATTRACTED towards MARRIED PEOPLE
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Bbbwings: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Have the sex and forget the bul sheet. Break up with your boyfriend though
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by mranova(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2020
This is a clear example of wanting a guy with Laycon's mind and Kiddwaya's body.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by crazycrypto710: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2020
grin All you ladies coming here to drag this young beautiful lady, una de do like say no be blood de run through your veins, I am sure most of you have multiple sex partners or worst ashes self. angry
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by 3kay945(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Sincerely, I dont blame the girl based on the little fact I know and uphold.

Inasmuch as there are guys out there looking for or thinking of having more than one girlfriend, fornication or married men looking for side chicks cool then, nature will always throw in such people as the Op.

Some people have to replace the outgoing slay Queens.

So, those categories of people I mentioned above sincerely welcome the OP to the club, it is just a matter of time before her cookies go round. grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by picklighthouse: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2020
You are going out with one but sexually atracted to another. Make up your mind you are not a kid. What do you want in a relationship? Why are you in one now? For friendship or for sex?

It is important you resolve these salient issues now because whichever way it goes there are consequences. If you marry someone you are not sexually attracted to, problem. And if you marry someone that the only real attraction is sex, problem still. Because believe me, there is more to marriage than sex.

So what do you want? If you want my opinion however I would tell you to give your virginity to the one you love after marriage. Any guy that truly loves you would wait till then.

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Abasman008(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2020
All my exe's cheated on me...I was too naive to see it, because I am handsome, I know it everyone says the same thing and being from akwaibom and being a quiet and also able to cook made the famales come even closer but

Alas!!!! I was scammed
I felt I was safe because I am handsome and I felt that they'll love me because they wouldn't want to loose me to others waiting to to have me

Stuff is the female gender is very confused and wicked in taking decisions.. my exe's would be mad if another girl as much as hugged me... But they would be straffing other guys behind my back..
She'll fall for akin because he is tall and still sleep with Peter because he helped her home one time like that, and leave you for John because he has money... But wants a handsome guy just for show of...

Tah since I learnt my lessons I have sworn never to take any girl serious.. no matter how cute you are...

Because the same girl you are dieing for is the same one some other guys see her as wasted an open....

Don't be happy when she tells you she's a virgin..lol I know and have come in contact with girls with virgin pusseys and disvirgined ass holes.. they take it analog lol... They even get their pusseys eaten.. it is when she finally wants to open the main gate she will look for a calm and good nutured guy to take it just for record purposes, so that it'll be on record that she didn't just give it to anyone.. after that they'll still break the guys heart and the cycle continues...

Lol I don't trust any girl.. non of them!!

Op will still break the guys heart after she gets disvirgined by him, lol she'll make the guy feel he did something wrong because of the popular belief that virgins get attached to their first love.. all lies.....

See untill men start having sense they'll keep being specimens to women... No woman can ever use me.. I won't even give you a chance..I even had a gf whose sole aim of dating me was to find out if what they say about akwaibom men is true.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by alhaji04: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2020
This one strong o
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2020
damosky12:

Your profile picture doesn't represent you well.
Off cause someone would think Zzor is a prostitute with the way she dresses, and to think she wants a responsible man who's a virgin is just hilarious. cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by mattfeuter(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Confused beings
This is why they keep on cheating

Because they can't get all the qualities in one niggarrr.

Timothy is sexually attractive....
But i love Kevin....
Very confused people...

The matter tire me niggaaaaaa grin grin

@OP, Regina Daniels bagged a billionaire with her virginity, think twice before you lose yours easily. . . May the lord be with you! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.