Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (58681 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by AmazingELixir: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2020
lipsrsealed

Must sex always be a hotly contested commodity...dear Op just package the thing give the brother so your system can calm down and his own too.

The truth is that there is nothing in this world that is as sweet as sweet sex.... my 2 cent.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Eileene(f): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.
Principle or no principle,if you make friends with him the inevitable is going to happen better wear your slippers and run.He is even asking you for nude that should have been a huge red flag but no you are sexually blinded.
Just know this the moment you sex him his attraction for you will begin to die but yours will only increase at the end of the day you will be the one chasing him.Sex is not everything,relationship is about commitment and not flimsy feelings.There will always be someone hotter than your partner.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Tani222: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Na was oh

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by ecclize: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2020
u don't love the guy and u don't want to lose him... what that f**k did i just read...
what u feel happens no doubt... but is left for u to decided if u want do the do or not...
but saying u don't love someone and u don't want to lose him is wickedness abeg free the young man

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by zamport1: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2020
ok
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by CzarChris(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.
All I can tell you is that this will definitely not end well, and you'll end up saying all men are dogs. Just remember you're adventures when the evening paper arrives.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by golddare: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

Last last you will loose everything, your egungun must enter express. You have a privilege to be with someone who respects you but you falling for someone who Disrespect you. Dont worry continue, when that your body that is tingling you got wetin e dey find then your eyes will open.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Godshope: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2020
You have to know what you want in life so as to overcome this situation.

Sex is good but still, I wonder why Ladies prefer sex to their everlasting happiness

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by 3kay945(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2020
ethicallyright:
Do not let anyone blackmail you for being a promiscuous young woman. That is the trend and is celebrated by thousands of Erica's fans across Nigeria. At least, you have your hymen intact and your vagina sealed for Commissioning . Many , if not 85% lost theirs to men without purpose and ambition. 1% were deflowered by rapists and 13.999% by healthy cucumbers ,after a thorough self-service exercise got out of control. It is a rare feat to be in the almost non-existent 0.1% class these days.

If you have ever seen a female dog or goat sex starved then you'll understand that nature created women to be inordinate sex cravers. A research conducted by my humble self revealed that 96% of women aged 16 -35 are not satisfied with their sexual relationships.

The only solution to your problem is difficult. I wouldn't even admonish my sister to take such advice. It is what makes the 21st century lady's body itch at the sight of a tall bearded man , Italian Fashion, Swiss watch or German Car. The antidote to your misery and indecision is circumcision , otherwise called , Female Genital Mutilation in the Feminists parlance.

In life you will always find someone aesthetically superior to your current partner . The choice to prove your discipline or indiscipline rests on your shoulders.

Word!

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by robosky02(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

Yes.

One word for you

The grass is always greener in the next compound until you jump the fence and discovered Thiers no grass after all.

Never jump in a relationship based on feelings. Love has three stages

1. Romance...... Where you are madly in love or thinks so

2 Reality...... When you begin to see what you never notice before

3. Resolution stage..... Where you make a choice to stay or walk away.

Calm down think through use your head not your feeling

Abeg ishilove come add your own to her ( Buenos dias amor doctora )

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by bejeria101(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Nudes at this age? Oponu ni ee ni?

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Buzx: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Op, are you related to Erica?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by samilly(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2020
What a confuse specie grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by mamaafrik(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Guys this is a lesson for you to learn.
There is a difference between a girl been mentally attracted to you(she will agree to date you but no sex) and she been sexually attracted to you.
yesooo,see erica and Nengi are Sexually attracted to kiddway but mentally attracted to Ozo and Laycon

7 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Chatflick(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Such stupid things still happen these days. It's your type that ends up being an unfaithful wife. Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by ashawopikin(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

and you said you are a virgin

8 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Elsueno: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2020
undecided

I just can't understand why a sexually active young lady will keep a sexually active young man as "Friends or best friend"

Na so be, my friend, my friend, till one day u open ur legs for him.

A tiger can never be friends with a sheep, it must chop am one day. This ain't Zootopia.

ItsTerah Be very careful before you GET USED AND DUMPED

FYI I never keep any young woman as a friend, just acquaintances, No sex talk or flirting. Do that shyt with me and I won't even say hi to you ever again

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by mechanics(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Once you give in to his demands, that's all, just be careful with the people you call your friends.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by freedomeniola(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Confused generations of girls
Mah mum told me during her youth age ..that my dad family and hers made a meeting for dir marriage 3 yrs B4 dey d 1s wey 1 marry met each other , these people no get problem, they understand each other die dey even get code used in talking to each other. They were almost in the age of 32/29 while she was still a virgin when dey met.

Conclusion:- u cannot fetch yourself peace of mind dating Nigerian under 25yrs girls....
I only hope ur b.f disvirgine u to make things work out alittle for una two cos
Las Las it will end in tears grin grin cos the mumu b.f sef fit turn jagaban after he don Nack yah apako

E-B-THINGS sad

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by kiddkash(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

ARE YOU FROM VIRGINIA?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by sharpwriter(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

I don't know how old you are and also, I don't normally comment on issues like this but I will say this.

Cut off both of them. Because you don't love the first guy. And when you can't reciprocate love in a relationship, you are both wasting your time (especially the guy). You may cheat on him later if you get married and when there's no spark in your relationship, there will be problems.

As for the second guy, well, you're human and can have feelings, love and infatuations. But any guy asking for your nudes is off the list of men to consider a relationship with. In fact, I will advise you to ditch him faster than the first guy. Stay away from him and forget him gradually out of your life.

Don't become a victim of blackmail through nudes sent out of ignorance disguising as love. Don't get hooked with a pervert or someone who has no respect for woman's body and dignity.

Finally, it's not compulsory to be in a relationship if you are not ready. Develop yourself, get a money making skill and prepare for your future. God will bring better men.

Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by AfroKnight: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
God forbids I ever tell any guy I'm sexually attracted to him,not in this life, I will do house chores and increase my busy schedule to quench the yeye attraction.Those feelings don't last long,its how a guy treats and value you that matters most

Jewess is that you? grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Chris2863(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Bola146:
angry You are not serious sad A lady saying this undecided I just pray that you can stay in a marriage without flirting with another man, iranu
I swear, she is obviously below 18

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Prettychild(f): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

My dear, hold the one you have and forget about this make he no shock you
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by ruffkenny: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2020
This us infatuation or it is lust,u just want to have sex with him..

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Ewroghene1(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

I'm single too
You would like me
Ready to be singled out�
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Chatflick(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2020
freedomeniola:

Conclusion:- u cannot fetch yourself peace of mind dating Nigerian girls.
You've said it all

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Borbor247: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Another Erica spotted here[color=#990000][/color] undecided
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by cray91(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2020
no such thing as friendship with an opposite sex as there no play dog playing with lion especially in your case when you said you are physically and sexually attracted to him. you must surely Bleep eachother from time to time

About the issue of you wanting to bury the feelings, mark my word! "you can't bury anything" and are you sure you telling us the whole truth about you just being physically attracted to him or maybe there's something else you forgot to add, "walletically" cuz i'm sure the guy must have money and well to do even more than your boyfriend cuz you naija girls don't fall or feel for any guy again unless he is speaking money lol. we now know all these things

if you can't end friend ship. my take is you're looking for something which i can bet with my two scrotum that it is MONEY.

I rest my case
ItsTerah:

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Worksunlimited: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

The simpness of that your boyfriend get degree wey dem never discover.

Woman tell you say she can't reciprocate your love and you still remain with her..

7 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Bbbwings: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Bola146:
angry You are not serious sad A lady saying this undecided I just pray that you can stay in a marriage without flirting with another man, iranu
Wetin consign you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.