Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (14192 Views)

Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

Oh boy, it's true, common sense isn't so common anymore. undecided

#1 I said one of my pet peeves is alphabet people coming on to people they know are straight.

#2 I said this could get them hurt(anyone with sense would understand this) I never said I was going to hurt anyone.

#3 I also told you **alphabet** is not said to offend but to make it simpler because I don't know your sexual orientation unless you would like to disclose the information.

Nobody is coming on to you anything! If y'all just let ppl be rather than wanting them to be like you!

Naah...y'all should learn how to own up to your homphobia pls! Stop beating around the bush when called out for it!

I already told you I don't care whatever derogatory term you use and why should i tell you about my sexuality. I never told you i was interested in you undecided
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

You talk as if you know me. grin What false narratives have I made about the alphabet people? I have no phobias against homosexuals my best friend is gay. What platforms do you have on NL and how could anyone chase me off of a thread that wasn't supposed to be open in the first place?

You really don't make any sense, why would I or anyone cry over you people, according to you, your people are the miserable, unhappy oppressed ones, who are doing the crying?

Hahaha...it's always the "I have no problem with gay ppl, my best friends/close friends are gay" line to conceal the hate grin

Yeah we used to be the miserable and oppressed due to how we are stigmatized by the hetero society! Now we're being slowly represented, guess who's doing the crying now? cheesy
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Cletus77(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Mr using Christianity to hustle for likes on NL cheesy

It attracts God's wrath but gay supporting countries are better than your religious fanatic atmosphere, make it make sense cheesy
Why hasn't your religion be able to deliver us from homsexuality?? grin because you can't and it's not something that requires deliverance! cheesy

You think God really dictates what happens to a Nation? You can't be Implementing useless policies and call on God, expecting anything to change undecided

Bro pick up a book and read, stop deceiving yourself and trying to guilt trip people with religion when in reality, you're worse. HOMOSEXUALITY IS BEAUTIFUL, NOT A SIN, AND VERY NATURAL because God created us, so you can open Psalm 23 and cry about it tongue

@ the bolded. Buhari, APC, PDP and Nigerian politicians come and pick ur sub

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by thaSammie(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Mr using Christianity to hustle for likes on NL cheesy

It attracts God's wrath but gay supporting countries are better than your religious fanatic atmosphere, make it make sense cheesy
Why hasn't your religion be able to deliver us from homsexuality?? grin because you can't and it's not something that requires deliverance! cheesy

You think God really dictates what happens to a Nation? You can't be Implementing useless policies and call on God, expecting anything to change undecided

Bro pick up a book and read, stop deceiving yourself and trying to guilt trip people with religion when in reality, you're worse. HOMOSEXUALITY IS BEAUTIFUL, NOT A SIN, AND VERY NATURAL because God created us, so you can open Psalm 23 and cry about it tongue
niqqa you gay?? e pain you reach that level
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
thaSammie:

niqqa you gay?? e pain you reach that level

Why i go tell you about my sexual orientation? e interest you reach that level? cheesy
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Palehair:

I always say this... It's ok to be homophobic after all forceful acceptance is just mere pretense and it's even worse than homophobia but don't spew inaccuracies to back up your homophobia. It's make you look stupid. Homosexuality is found in all animal species, Google and YouTube are free

This too! If you don't want to accept it, fyn! We respect your choices. Just stop spewing misinformation to the open minded ones to sell your homophobia! How hard is that??

Anyways, longest tym my friend

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by vislabraye(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:
A lovely afternoon to the queers and the LGBTQ community.

I saw a post sometime about grievances from gay people about the things they dislike in the community, so I decided to bring it up.

Is there anything you've noticed that you disliked about the community?

Homosexuality is an anomaly which they refuse to accept. My ideology is not the same as theirs . Tomorrow someone will start sleeping with goat and he will tell us that's his nature.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Why would blacks complain about White people since they're like the standard of wealth, most developed and innovative ppl in the world??

It's a norm because it's been forced on other sexualities?? I keep asking, if you're not gay, how do you know people are not born gay?? So because I'm not sexually attracted to women means i don't believe people are not born heterosexual??

You've been comparing homosexuality to various deformities and vices to promote and justify your intolerance and homophobia so I'm not surprised! FYI they're both deformed gay and hetero ppl so your point is baseless.

Population reduction?? grin I have to laugh. So hetero couples who can't have children are among the agenda too? grin Y'all keep producing kids you can't take care of but will always be the first to wanna talk about rights!

Again, anybody who still thinks homosexuality is a western agenda in 2020 should go back to school!
lmao. What the fucck man? Your IQ is on an abysmal level that it makes me cringe with pity. What the fucck? You actually typed this rubbish and posted it on a public space cheesy god.

Blacks and white relationship is not in any way on earth remotely comparable to the issue of homosexuality. The issue of race is not comparable to the issue of sexual perversion.
Whites aren't the norm for wealth, there are millions of black people who are 100x richer than whites. There are millions of homeless white people on the streets. What's this man? You seriously posted this?

Nobody forced anybody to accept heterosexuality, it's the only reason humans have not gone into extinction. Heterosexual sex is just as important to the survival of humans as food and water. Homosexuality is just an anomalous sexual perversion with literally no end product. Man and woman had sex? There's a high percent chance of making a baby which will represent humanity when the parents die. Man and man have sex, zero end product just a few perverts covered in filth afterwards.

I never said there were no deformed straight people. You don't know the meaning of analogy?
Homosexuality is a deformity in hormonal and biological make up just like children born without nose, six fingers, 3 breastss etc. Nobody cares or celebrate them but that doesn't mean they should be killed. They are deformed yes but don't deserved to be killed or discriminated against. That doesn't mean they should be celebrated as normal.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
vislabraye:

Homosexuality is an anomaly which they refuse to accept. My ideology is not the same as theirs . Tomorrow someone will start sleeping with goat and he will tell us that's his nature.

Here we go again! Why can't tall just tuck in ur unacceptance we're fyn! Stop trying to lie or connect gay ppl with different absurdities, diseases and vices to sell your homphobia!

I thought y'all judge something by the frequency of it's occurance? So why trying to equate gays with bestiality??

Paedophilia, bestiality and rape is no one's nature and will never be accepted because it defiles "CONSENT!!!" and is detrimental to one party!

CONSENT!!! GO PICK A FUCKING BOOK AND READ!!! sad
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nuel4:
lmao. What the fucck man? Your IQ is on an abysmal level that it makes me cringe with pity. What the fucck? You actually typed this rubbish and posted it on a public space cheesy god.

Blacks and white relationship is not in any way on earth remotely comparable to the issue of homosexuality. The issue of race is not comparable to the issue of sexual perversion.
Whites aren't the norm for wealth, there are millions of black people who are 100x richer than whites. There are millions of homeless white people on the streets. What's this man? You seriously posted this?

Nobody forced anybody to accept heterosexuality, it's the only reason humans have not gone into extinction. Heterosexual sex is just as important to the survival of humans as food and water. Homosexuality is just an anomalous sexual perversion with literally no end product. Man and woman had sex? There's a high percent chance of making a baby which will represent humanity when the parents die. Man and man have sex, zero end product just a few perverts covered in filth afterwards.

I never said there were no deformed straight people. You don't know the meaning of analogy?
Homosexuality is a deformity in hormonal and biological make up just like children born without nose, six fingers, 3 breastss etc. Nobody cares or celebrate them but that doesn't mean they should be killed. They are deformed yes but don't deserved to be killed or discriminated against. That doesn't mean they should be celebrated as normal.

Now you're saying racism is not oppression too cry why shouldn't the white be racist to black people since they largely colonized and brought modern civilization to them? Why should the whites accept equality with black ppl since they largely paved the economic way for black ppl. You can never compare the population of well to do whites with well to do blacks and that's a fact!

Now with your very own concept, why should heterosexual ppl accept gay ppl since they've being the norm for ages?? Does that sound familiar?? Oppression is Oppression...don't sugar coat it! undecided

Is heterosexuality not the majority?? grin why then are you still scared of keeping the Earth's population?? For every gay men, they're tons of heterosexual ppl to procreate! Why the fear?? Are you guys not unsure of yourselves??

Secondly they're numerous ways for gay ppl to reproduce/have kids in the 21st century so your baby theory is a big lie you use to seal ur homphobia! The problem with you people is that YOU LIMIT SEXUALITY WITH SEX! You never for once think about if two men or two ladies can "LOVE" themselves, because that what you hardly do in heterosexuality undecided No one ever questions your numerous hetero fetishes if you wanna talk about anal sex. How is it even your business a lover is offering his body to his partner?? grin

"Nobody cares" but you've been typing paragraphs since! I proved you wrong that deformities are present in both gay and hetero ppl, now you're beating around the bush again! Whatever y'all don't understand, you're quick to write it off!

No scientific study or research has ever found out deformities in the biological or hormonal composition of gay ppl. Infact They're perfectly okay like other sexualities! Prove me wrong i dare you!

Black people shouldn't be discriminated yeah but shouldn't be celebrated as equals to white ppl, now you've heard how you sound?

We are okay with you being homphobic, but never sell lies and baseless theories to backup your hate!

Your really wanna dictate how gay ppl should live in your terms because you feel you're the norm! Shut up abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Nobody is coming on to you anything! If y'all just let ppl be rather than wanting them to be like you!

Naah...y'all should learn how to own up to your homphobia pls! Stop beating around the bush when called out for it!

I already told you I don't care whatever derogatory term you use and why should i tell you about my sexuality. I never told you i was interested in you undecided
the way you clowns shout this word homophobia actually makes me think maybe you guys think anyone find it offensive lol.
Let me tell you something, that term was coined out of Liberal arrogance and delusion. When you morphologically analyse the word, you will understand how delusional it is. Phobia means fear, it is beyond delusional for a gay person to think straight people are afraid of them lol. No straight person on earth is afraid of gays, the highest we feel for you is disgust and pity.
It's gays who actually fear and envy normal people.
Have you ever seen a healthy person who jealous of a bedridden sickler?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Now you're saying racism is not oppression too cry why shouldn't the white be racist to black people since they largely colonized and brought modern civilization to them? Why should the whites accept equality with black ppl since they largely paved the economic way for black ppl. You can never compare the population of well to do whites with well to do blacks and that's a fact!

Now with your very own concept, why should heterosexual ppl accept gay ppl since they've being the norm for ages?? Does that sound familiar?? Oppression is Oppression...don't sugar coat it! undecided

Is heterosexuality not the majority?? grin why then are you still scared of keeping the Earth's population?? For every gay men, they're tons of heterosexual ppl to procreate! Why the fear?? Are you guys not unsure of yourselves??

Secondly they're numerous ways for gay ppl to reproduce/have kids in the 21st century so your baby theory is a big lie you use to seal ur homphobia! The problem with you people is that YOU LIMIT SEXUALITY WITH SEX! You never for once think about if two men or two ladies can "LOVE" themselves, because that what you hardly do in heterosexuality undecided No one ever questions your numerous hetero fetishes if you wanna talk about anal sex. How is it even your business a lover is offering his body to his partner?? grin

Nobody cares
proof read what you typed and correct the grammatical blunders I can hardly make a single sense of what you typed up there.

I brought up the issue of reproduction to prove to you that nobody forced anyone to accept heterosexuality because it is a core need for the survival of humanity.

Where did I say racism isn't oppression? Lol so you don't even know anything too. Your case is pitiable.
Only you, cursed by nature and intellectually incapacitated as well.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nuel4:
proof read what you typed and correct the grammatical blunders I can hardly make a single sense of what you typed up there.

I brought up the issue of reproduction to prove to you that nobody forced anyone to accept heterosexuality because it is a core need for the survival of humanity.

Where did I say racism isn't oppression? Lol so you don't even know anything too. Your case is pitiable.
Only you, cursed by nature and intellectually incapacitated as well.

You can't force ppl to make your own reproductive or systematic decisions cos of your insecurities! You wont force hetero couples who don't want children to do so because you so care for humanity and wanna keep the "earth rotating" undecided

Has the Earth's population reduced since some countries made gay rights legal??

It's the "core for reproduction" that's why you're the majority boo wink Even if they were only "bisexuals" y'all will still be pressed they're not like you...tf you guys even want??! grin

Your problem is intolerance! If they're not like the way you want them to be, you'll always oppose them! Don't you think it's high time you let ppl as long as their decisions are not hurting you?? I'm not even talking about the LGBTQ movement alone!

You're resorting to insults now, typical of a loser mentality and antics cheesy tongue
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by GeneralKoko(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

So you really want us to hate ourselves because we're not like you?? I'm GAY and PROUD!!! kiss

Baba fucking pussy doesn't change one's sexuality, Gays goes beyond wanting to have sex with the same gender man. I Bleep pussy at times. I AM GAY!!!! It will not make me hetero.

Pls stop stressing me out, find a book and read...it's 2020!

"Find a book and read it's 2020"??

Chai it's a pity
If only your dad knew him for pour the sperm for bed
I wonder what's tasty about your fellow man's ass
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

So you really want us to hate ourselves because we're not like you?? I'm GAY and PROUD!!! kiss

Baba fucking pussy doesn't change one's sexuality, Gays goes beyond wanting to have sex with the same gender man. I Bleep pussy at times. I AM GAY!!!! It will not make me hetero.

grin grin grin
It's really exhausting trying to educate these guys. I can't abeg

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

The oppressors are trying to silence the voice of the oppressed because they're seeking to speak for themselves... doesn't this look familiar?? cheesy

Keep quoting the rules...gays break rules for a living... kiss

I know right? We've been breaking the Nigerian law since 2014, what is Nairaland rule 9 compared to that? grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Hahaha...it's always the "I have no problem with gay ppl, my best friends/close friends are gay" line to conceal the hate grin

Yeah we used to be the miserable and oppressed due to how we are stigmatized by the hetero society! Now we're being slowly represented, guess who's doing the crying now? cheesy

Yeah, my best friend is gay, been saying it for years, he's not pathetic and pushy like you tho..
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
RichieMichie:

I know right? We've been breaking the Nigerian law since 2014, what is Nairaland rule 9 compared to that? grin

You live your life in secret so that you aren't breaking any laws. Why don't you come out of the closet, make a public stance for you and your people's rights, Mr. Bad ass? Stop being a warrior on NL and fight the powers that are '"oppressing" alphabet people." I'll support you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

You're bisexual, gay men don't have sex with women, they find it repulsive and can't even get the little man to salute. Now that I know your sexuality I will no longer address YOU as an alphabet person but bisexual.

PS.. No one wants you to hate yourself, it's better for you and women in your Nigerian community (not bisexual community) to know the truth, too many of y'all pretending and marrying women and making their lives miserable with your lie.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Palehair: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

This too! If you don't want to accept it, fyn! We respect your choices. Just stop spewing misinformation to the open minded ones to sell your homophobia! How hard is that??

Anyways, longest tym my friend
Hey man.... Longest time indeed, How you doing? If you noticed, he deactivated his account out of shame. I wanted to start shoving them to the curb bit by bit but I saw that you needed no help, you handled them on your own. Kudos

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by chingle5(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Like seriously most people label everything lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Palehair: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

You're bisexual, gay men don't have sex with women, they find it repulsive and can't even get the little man to salute. Now that I know your sexuality I will no longer address YOU as an alphabet person but bisexual.
Wow, i'm kinda disappointed in you of all people. Thought you understood the spectrum regarding sex and sexuality. I don't label myself but if labels were strictly important, I would say I'm gay but i've had more sexual contact with women than men still I don't want a relationship with them. They are both complex but at the end... Sex is just an action while sexuality is much more, it's an all-out attraction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by chingle5(m): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
RichieMichie:

Mad ooo lol grin grin grin burst my head
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

PS.. No one wants you to hate yourself, it's better for you and women in your Nigerian community (not bisexual community) to know the truth, too many of y'all pretending and marrying women and making their lives miserable with your lie.
are you just naive or deliberately doing it for the attention?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Durentt:
are you just naive or deliberately doing it for the attention?

Are you denying that many of your people live a phony life and marry women making their lives miserable with your lie while you have a man on the side (your real love) to please your society?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by chingle5(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

Sorry I wan to understand something, I no dat gay mean a man that is attracted to another man bt I really wan to know? does it mean that they will not have sex with another woman ever Till they die
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

Are you denying that many of your people live a phony life and marry women making their lives miserable with your lie while you have a man on the side (your real love) to please your society?
I don't know anyone like that, I dont really care about that. This is what I quoted you for.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Palehair:

Wow, i'm kinda disappointed in you of all people. Thought you understood the spectrum regarding sex and sexuality. I don't label myself but if labels were strictly important, I would say I'm gay but i've had more sexual contact with women than men still I don't want a relationship with them. They are both complex but at the end... Sex is just an action while sexuality is much more, it's an all-out attraction

Exactly, it's all about attraction. I couldn't have said it better, you are attracted to women as well as men, you may prefer one over the other but the attraction is still there.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by chingle5(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

Sorry I really need u to answer my question coz I am trying to understand my sexual orientation.....
What do u mean by they find it repulsive can u pls share some light on this......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
chingle5:

Sorry I wan to understand something, I no dat gay mean a man that is attracted to another man bt I really wan to know? does it mean that they will not have sex with another woman ever Till they die

Gay men want, love, desire, and crave, MEN, they have the same desires as a straight woman. They want to be loved, held, respected, treasured and be made love to by a MAN. They want to live their lives with a MAN not screwing women on the side.

I'm not saying gay men has never experienced sex with a woman(usually in his youth) but it was only an experience that only happens one time. The hardest part(coming from a gay man)is getting hard and staying hard, getting sexually aroused by a woman is like getting aroused by a shoe.

Durentt, here's my reply to your comment.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
chingle5:

Sorry I really need u to answer my question coz I am trying to understand my sexual orientation.....
What do u mean by they find it repulsive can u pls share some light on this......
They find the vag.ina repulsive (sexually), bisexual men do not.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

You live your life in secret so that you aren't breaking any laws. Why don't you come out of the closet, make a public stance for you and your people's rights, Mr. Bad ass? Stop being a warrior on NL and fight the powers that are '"oppressing" alphabet people." I'll support you.

Lol, this is funny. Ain't we all in the same country that her citizens are scared of the government? Forget homosexuality, how many people come out to protest the evils of the present government publicly?

The same way y'all scared of the government that's how we're scared of them. If the government were sane we'd all fight publicly. The last time a protest was carried out we all saw how they were all flogged and dehumanized. You and I don't want that. So stop bullshiting me. Homosexuals are not the only ones under a faceless forum fighting for their rights.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Drinking Mixtures Before Sex / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Enormous Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.