Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (14094 Views)

Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by chingle5(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

Gay men want, love, desire, and crave, MEN, they have the same desires as a straight woman. They want to be loved, held, respected, treasured and be made love to by a MAN. They want to live their lives with a MAN not screwing women on the side.

I'm not saying gay men has never experienced sex with a woman(usually in his youth) but it was only an experience that only happens one time. The hardest part(coming from a gay man)is getting hard and staying hard, getting sexually aroused by a woman is like getting aroused by a shoe.

Hmmmmmm
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

Are you denying that many of your people live a phony life and marry women making their lives miserable with your lie while you have a man on the side (your real love) to please your society?

Gay men will continue to marry unsuspecting hetero women as long as homophobia strives.
I mean, you lot keep telling them their sexuality is just a phase and should try pussy, so why this?

BTW, every homophobic person deserves a closeted partner. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
RichieMichie:

Lol, this is funny. Ain't we all in the same country that her citizens are scared of the government? Forget homosexuality, how many people come out to protest the evils of the present government publicly?

The same way y'all scared of the government that's how we're scared of them. If the government were sane we'd all fight publicly. The last time a protest was carried out we all saw how they were all flogged and dehumanized. You and I don't want that. So stop bullshiting me. Homosexuals are not the only ones under a faceless forum fighting for their rights.

My point exactly. You were coming across all bad and bold on NL like a warrior who isn't afraid of NL rules so I challenged you to take your bravery to the streets and fight for your rights Mr. Warrior. I'm glad you see my point, by the way, I'm not Nigerian.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

You're bisexual, gay men don't have sex with women, they find it repulsive and can't even get the little man to salute. Now that I know your sexuality I will no longer address YOU as an alphabet person but bisexual.

You, my dear, like your straight counterparts know little to nothing about homosexuality. It's obvious in this comment.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
RichieMichie:

You, my dear, like your straight counterparts know little to nothing about homosexuality. It's obvious in this comment.

I know more than you think, try reading my following post to get some understanding if you care.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
chingle5:

Sorry I wan to understand something, I no dat gay mean a man that is attracted to another man bt I really wan to know? does it mean that they will not have sex with another woman ever Till they die

This cracked me up grin
My dear, there are those of us who wouldn't sleep with a woman, not that we find it repulsive like someone ignorantly said, it's just because we are attracted to guys. But there are many gay men that sleeps with women. Some because of denial of their sexuality, others just for the release.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by segunzik(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
0KNM:

We will keep killing you

Come meet me for warri talk this rubbish, I go forget bottle for your eye. He-goat.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

They find the vag.ina repulsive (sexually), bisexual men do not.
Again, not all gay men find the vagina repulsive,especially the masculine gay men.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by GreetMe(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
0KNM:

Yes. Why? You want me to murder you?

Just imagine sad smh

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

My point exactly. You were coming across all bad and bold on NL like a warrior who isn't afraid of NL rules so I challenged you to take your bravery to the streets and fight for your rights Mr. Warrior. I'm glad you see my point, by the way, I'm not Nigerian.
I ain't scared of Nairaland rules.

Aww, you ain't a Nigerian, that's sweet. Hope you ain't in another conservative African country with oppressive laws towards queers?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Palehair:

Hey man.... Longest time indeed, How you doing? If you noticed, he deactivated his account out of shame. I wanted to start shoving them to the curb bit by bit but I saw that you needed no help, you handled them on your own. Kudos

As he should! I'm doing good too pal. Gracias
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
RichieMichie:

Gay men will continue to marry unsuspecting hetero women as long as homophobia strives.
I mean, you lot keep telling them their sexuality is just a phase and should try pussy, so why this?

BTW, every homophobic person deserves a closeted partner. Nonsense

Stop saying u lot, address your comment to me. I don't believe homosexuality is a phase I believe you/they are born that way and I will never suggest experiencing a sexual encounter with the opposite sex, that's unfair to the unknowing person.

As long as you continue to marry innocent women resulting in lies and a broken wife and marriage I can never feel compassion for you, you deserve the 14 years for your lack of remorse, compassion, and your selfishness for the woman you are destroying. When will you stand up to your government, look what we Americans are doing right now? Our government suck as well, that's why we have to fight it to make changes.

PS. Everything I said applies to the females in your community as well.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by chingle5(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

They find the vag.ina repulsive (sexually), bisexual men do not.

Okk I figure it out..... Its another reason
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
RichieMichie:

I ain't scared of Nairaland rules.

Aww, you ain't a Nigerian, that's sweet. Hope you ain't in another conservative African country with oppressive laws towards queers?

I know you aren't afraid of NL rules, that's my point. NL is just a faceless forum that can't do anything to change the status quo. Standing up to your government is what makes the changes.

I'm American and believe me, the US was once just as oppressive to alphabet people until they fought for their rights. As a matter of fact the US was/is oppressive to all minorities, that's why the shit has hit the fan and people are fighting back.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
chingle5:

Okk I figure it out..... Its another reason

What's the reason?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

Stop saying u lot, address your comment to me. I don't believe homosexuality is a phase I believe you/they are born that way and I will never suggest experiencing a sexual encounter with the opposite sex, that's unfair to the unknowing person.
Oops, my bad. I thought you were one of the homophobes

khiaa:
As long as you continue to marry innocent women resulting in lies and a broken wife and marriage I can never feel compassion for you, you deserve the 14 years for your lack of remorse, compassion, and your selfishness for the woman you are destroying.
First of, I won't get married to an heterosexual woman. It is too much of a chore for me.

Second, you don't see homophobes deserving of that same 14yrs imprisonment for all the Wickedness they've put queer people through, but a gay man who've succumb to the pressures of these homophobes and settle down with a woman is deserving of 14yrs imprisonment? Be clowning there.

khiaa:
When will you stand up to your government, look what we Americans are doing right now? Our government suck as well, that's why we have to fight it to make changes.

PS. Everything I said applies to the females in your community as well.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

You're bisexual, gay men don't have sex with women, they find it repulsive and can't even get the little man to salute. Now that I know your sexuality I will no longer address YOU as an alphabet person but bisexual.

PS.. No one wants you to hate yourself, it's better for you and women in your Nigerian community (not bisexual community) to know the truth, too many of y'all pretending and marrying women and making their lives miserable with your lie.

Now your ignorance is peaking grin I thought you knew a thing about the lgbtq folks but guess i was clearly wrong...

Now lemme school you khia, since you're so interested to know embarassed

Sex is different from sexuality and sex doesn't define sexuality my dear. Sexuality is a systematic and emotional preference while SEX is purely pleasure and nothing more!!

A gay man can have sex with a lady, it doesn't change the fact that he's gay, because he cannot be romantically involved with the opposite sex. A hetero guy can engage in same sex but will never see a man as a romantic companion! SEX IS JUST PLEASURE but the african hetero society wont know this because they only sees women as sex objects and reproductive tools!

How do you think many closeted gay men get along and hide very well in the society if they find pussay repulsive?? grin If pussy could make gay ppl hetero, we wouldn't be here arguing with you! If you think he's fuckin pussay automatically offs any suspicions of being gay... YOU'RE TOTALLY WRONG!!!

"Guy go find better Toto Bleep you go turn hetero" grin if only they knew cheesy if only it were that easy, if only that could work undecided

Bisexuals on the other hand are romantically, emotionally and systematically attracted to both sexes...(sex aside)

Stop watching Nigerian operas grin that depict that gay men can't have an erections for pussy grin I can literally give you the best sex of your life, but me seeing you romantically or in the light a hetero man sees you? NEVER! That one is left for men my dear...

It's funny how y'all support anti-gay laws, stigmatization and inhumane treatment against gays, but turn around and blame us when we marry your sisters and give em a loveless marriage cheesy How ironic cheesy

Keep doing it, some will keep marrying your daughters and sisters and still run their packages outside, whilst giving them a hell of a marriage grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

Gay men want, love, desire, and crave, MEN, they have the same desires as a straight woman. They want to be loved, held, respected, treasured and be made love to by a MAN. They want to live their lives with a MAN not screwing women on the side.

I'm not saying gay men has never experienced sex with a woman(usually in his youth) but it was only an experience that only happens one time. The hardest part(coming from a gay man)is getting hard and staying hard, getting sexually aroused by a woman is like getting aroused by a shoe.

Durentt, here's my reply to your comment.
good reasoning comparing attraction to another human being as being attracted to a shoe.
Chingle5 forget all these labels and live your life

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

Yeah, my best friend is gay, been saying it for years, he's not pathetic and pushy like you tho..

Didn't i say something about hetero ppl wanting to dictate how we should live and move, how we should succumb to you cos you feel we're superior?? grin

He's your best friend because he lives according to the rules you feel a gay person should live to you undecided

Guess what? you just ended up proving me right again! kiss
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by TJaguar(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Art is a reflection of reality bro. They're not forcing anything on you, they're only representing the things that are "REAL" in the world. Gay People are real, so do you expect them to ignore and act like they don't exist because of you??

They've been tons of heterosexual movies since the beginning of time and not one time have gays complained about forcing heterosexuality down our throats! undecided imagine how gays felt without representation for ages!

A thousand hetero characters in a set and just one or two miniscule gay character, y'all will start screaming agenda undecided

It seems y'all really the scared and insecure ones to me undecided
It seems to me you are gay
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
GeneralKoko:

"Find a book and read it's 2020"??

Chai it's a pity
If only your dad knew him for pour the sperm for bed
I wonder what's tasty about your fellow man's ass

RichieMichie seems this one is curious grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
I am tired of all the gay fights here. If we are all honest, there is little or no difference between homosexuality and heterosexuality.

It all is a CHOICE mostly at the end of the day.

Nobody should quote me because I wont reply, if it is not a choice then why can a man that labels as homosexual have intercourse with a woman, it should be very hard or almost impossible.

I was touching a heterosexual man the other day and he got erect easily. Please let's be honest and stop this charade!

Homosexuality is a choice made on preferred chosen lifestyle. I'm out
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

I know you aren't afraid of NL rules, that's my point. NL is just a faceless forum that can't do anything to change the status quo. Standing up to your government is what makes the changes.

I'm American and believe me, the US was once just as oppressive to alphabet people until they fought for their rights. As a matter of fact the US was/is oppressive to all minorities, that's why the shit has hit the fan and people are fighting back.
The thing we're doing here on Nairaland is enlightening the homophobes and debunking the many lies and myths about queer folks. It's one step at a time.
It would be much better, having citizens that have your backs whilst the laws of the land are homophobic than having laws protecting queers whilst the citizens remains hostile.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

RichieMichie seems this one is curious grin

FuckHomophobes should come help him out. He's ever ready to satisfy their curiosity grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nuel4:
the way you clowns shout this word homophobia actually makes me think maybe you guys think anyone find it offensive lol.
Let me tell you something, that term was coined out of Liberal arrogance and delusion. When you morphologically analyse the word, you will understand how delusional it is. Phobia means fear, it is beyond delusional for a gay person to think straight people are afraid of them lol. No straight person on earth is afraid of gays, the highest we feel for you is disgust and pity.
It's gays who actually fear and envy normal people.
Have you ever seen a healthy person who jealous of a bedridden sickler?

You display mental disorder and try to harm ppl, you get a "mad man" tag!

You display hate and violence towards gay ppl, we call you what it is..."homophobe" undecided

It's like y'all scared of carrying that tag around cos you may miss certain opportunities in the developed world grin
Imagine the power we have! cheesy
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by chingle5(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

What's the reason?

I think it is success... I don't think I hv attain a level that is worthy of being committed... I don't no but if I am being true to myself I think I am being rational
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Durentt:
I am tired of all the gay fights here. If we are all honest, there is little or no difference between homosexuality and heterosexuality.

Nobody should quote me because I wont reply, if it is not a choice then why can a man that labels as homosexual have intercourse with a woman, it should be very hard or almost impossible.

I was touching a heterosexual man the other day and he got erect easily. Please let's be honest and stop this charade!

Can you like, rephrase this for better understanding undecided
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
RichieMichie:

FuckHomophobes should come help him out. He's ever ready to satisfy their curiosity grin

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
TJaguar:

It seems to me you are gay

And then??
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

You display mental disorder and try to harm ppl, you get a "mad man" tag!

You display hate and violence towards gay ppl, we call you what it is..."homophobe" undecided

It's like y'all scared of carrying that tag around cos you may miss certain opportunities in the developed world grin
Imagine the power we have! cheesy

I really don't understand oo. These guys hate the homophobia tag used on them whilst being clearly homophobic. Is like they don't know what homophobia is or what undecided

Homophobia is simply denying homosexuals same rights you as an heterosexual enjoys. It's that simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Durentt:

@ the bolded...That because you're confusing "sex and "sexuality"

If it's really a choice....I keep telling you...ungay na lemme see grin No one wants the weak hearted to fight for the community, we're okay with speaking for you!

And why will you harass a supposed heterosexual man??
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Everything. It is through the LGBT community that peodophilia will be normalized, it's the only reason it's getting pushed so hard to be accepted. Just recently, male to female transdemons were fighting for the right to use the same public toilet with CIS women/girls. They were trying to justify what used to be a man going into the same bathroom and urinating with little girls. I can't even quantify in a post how much disdain I feel for this abomination cum mental-illness called LGBT.

All of this was a black man's fault. A black president. This was his legacy. He did nothing against police brutality against blacks during his tenure. He could have easily repurposed the Police department nationwide, he could have helped the black comm. out of poverty so as to reduce crime rate.

He did none of that. Instead he legalized homosexuality. Why a black man? This sort of indescribable abomination is something that a white man will usually do. I can't understand for the life of me why a black president will do something like this. If you ever wondered why LGBTQ are always in support of African American, especially on Twitter, it's because Obama gave them the right to exist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

/ / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.