Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? (48831 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You guys are just giving this girl the attention she doesn't deserve, smh!
Hater spotted,invite your co haters.I don't know what i ever did wrong to you haters.You will surely get hurt
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TheCork(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

There's a club beside the skul there.."ministry of sounds" they always play trans and dub step music. It's two different sections tho. You can check it out its lit on fridays. I got one o.g that gives my some banging "white widow"

Bro no more clubs in the uk right now. Everything shuts down at 10pm. ..restaurants , cinemas, bowling alley, house parties. All shut at 10pm.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by cooooooks(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
You seem to seek controversy upandan.

Zzor:
Hater spotted,invite your co haters.I don't know what i ever did wrong to you haters.You will surely get hurt
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by cooooooks(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Those of us that seek equality, or at least, equity, full ground.

Preshieben:
I don't like the idea of my man buying me everything I need in a relationship..

I earn my respect by hustling my money...and buying anything I want..

Girls should hustle too,infact hustle harder
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by mosdii(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You guys are just giving this girl the attention she doesn't deserve, smh!

You just said it all bro... she's a damn town service with zero sense.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by cooooooks(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
If Zzor is 15, is she allowed in the romance section?

FahBuLous:
15years old? Gosh, i wasted my time with an underage crying baby..
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by mosdii(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
This girl just sabi how to the post rubbish, even her comments na rubbish, una just the give am attention too much na why...

I dey surprised too oh.... her brain na tabula rasa
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by mosdii(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
You guys should know by now that this zz.or is a big time fool na.

fool is an understatement sef... she's the definition and example of acute chronic foolery.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by WallStreetfx(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
mosdii:

fool is an understatement sef... she's the definition and example of acute chronic foolery.

una don abuse this girl too much abeg free her, her age is too small for this. I just dey pity her.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by LINTUNE(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

Cheating isn't a mistake it is first a choice then becomes a mistake.
Anymore cheating after the first time is just a choice not mistakes at all. Afterall who repeatedly n deliberately keeps making the same mistake yeah?
when we have wife's that feels giving thier husband sex is a big favour, wht do u expect men to do...so a well to do , handsome guy will now be little himself to beg for sex, from his wife?, its not possible na, the wife ought to know that her hubby is a hot cake outside.....
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by mosdii(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
WallStreetfx:

una don abuse this girl too much abeg free her, her age is too small for this. I just dey pity her.

I hold her?
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
WallStreetfx:

What do you expect from a black man inside out,hes a devil
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
I have a strong feeling that you don't mean most of the things you post. Zzor, you have to unbreak my heart cos you literally broke it yesterday. You look good by the way @your d.p (even though you've refused to reveal your face).
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

Bro no more clubs in the uk right now. Everything shuts down at 10pm. ..restaurants , cinemas, bowling alley, house parties. All shut at 10pm.

It's def gona be beta man.. stay safe bro
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
rottencorpse:

I have a strong feeling that you don't mean most of the things you post. Zzor, you have to unbreak my heart cos you literally broke it yesterday. You look good by the way @your d.p (even though you've refused to reveal your face).
forget everything and enjoy yourself here and besides I've revealed my face here,so you are wrong.Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

Correction...
.u not a good woman..u stalk handsome guys like us me nairaland..me included!!!(no oofense) angry
Guy grin grin grin grin Your picture
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

bro. Zzor is a known gold digger. She always asking people for moiney on nairaland & she starting begging coz she found out I bought a new range (true story) angry
What's up with you and her sef grin grin
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by LINTUNE(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
ZIINI:
Will i now say ozzor parents didn't raise her well Dis thing dey wan kind
lol, always looking for ways to taunt ur crush..
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
cooooooks:
Those of us that seek equality, or at least, equity, full ground.

I don't gerrit...

you work for your money and take care of yourself
they say you're seeking for gender equality...

you don't work or depend on guys
they tag you a gold digger and a leech

What do you guys really want?
I'll appreciate an answer to this question....

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TheCork(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

It's def gona be beta man.. stay safe bro

Bro it's even more difficult to chase women now coz they wear mask....u cant tell if she pretty or ugly angry
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TheCork(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
rottencorpse:

What's up with you and her sef grin grin

Ok I wunt lie...bro am tryn to smash mennn. Will definitely pour inside.. Zzor fine as hell!(real talk) cheesy
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by franklingud(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
WRONG!!!! WRONG!!! WRONG!!!

NOT all men are like that!
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
ZIINI:

Will i now say ozzor parents didn't raise her well
Dis thing dey wan kind
you think I'm here for all those marriage material talks? mtcheww,your type are easily deceived.Since you have refused to stop talking thrash about me,just expect anything
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Faber(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abouwaza:
Kolewerk
Creating stupid threads won't help you bitchhes

The real question is why do most girls feel they are entitled to their partner's wealth when they can't even do anything to help the man in question

No one is asking you to suffer but if you can't sow, you will never reap that's fact

U are a real niggar
Thumbs up for you bro
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

Ok I wunt lie...bro am tryn to smash mennn. Will definitely pour inside.. Zzor fine as hell!(real talk) cheesy
Lol... Wish you luck with that. I'm still wondering why she makes some silly comments. From her body, anyone can tell that she's beautiful. Have you seen her face?
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
I've just realized something. Most guys insulting Zzor are into her. #TRUTH

3 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by SATANNIST: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
if i provided the money then u shut up. if you want me to shut p then provde the cash
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by ednut1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor have you eaten today?
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by fkj950ax(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Most Nigerian men have this mentality that a good woman should not like money, she should be ready to suffer with them (they will maltreat her after the money comes), she should also not see anything wrong with cheating as long as they are providing for the family.

Why must a woman undergo all these before she can be tagged a good woman? Is she your mother?

You need to change your circle and probably start working, living, schooling and socializing in a different place.
You are shopping in the wrong places
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Papadoh(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abouwaza:
Kolewerk

The real question is why do most girls feel they are entitled to their partner's wealth when they can't even do anything to help the man in question

No one is asking you to suffer but if you can't sow, you will never reap that's fact
God bless you for that comment bro.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Cocao(f): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
The answer you seek is not on nairaland. Nairaland has shown that it is toxic and reeks of misogyny, i am currently writing a paper on this.

The answers here certainly prove my point

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by wonder233: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fact!!!!!!!!!!!
Abouwaza:
Kolewerk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.