Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76456 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
phemmy88:

you're really not matured enough to get married if you worry yourself so much on issues like that.

cos a man asked your wife out, u are thinking of stabbing him .....stab him now.....whether ur wife won't suck another mans dick when u are on the run.
culture norms differs. In my place,it is believed that any man who can make advance to your wifey can also kill u if he got the chance.Ponder on that.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Baba40(f): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Unfortunately, married woman are easy to lay with than single ladies.... Married women enjoy flirting a whole lot with other married and single men, some men that are discipline leaves it at that while others fall for the temptations.

The truth is that we all get distracted in one way or the other in our marital journey but discipline makes few of men/women not fall into the temptations of adultery.

Bro, focus on the most important (making good money) or else you won't grow at all and she would eventually blame you for EVERYTHING.

I AM MARRIED TOO

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by vickydevoka(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Some men hardly resist de temptation of Bigg ass with is always associated with married Women.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Bahamas95(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2020
I know I am a sex addict, but no matter the konji I will never sleep with another man's wife.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by LordIsaac(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2020
The point is how did the landlord get so comfortable discussing with your wife till he asked her out? It shows your wife is not conducting herself with dignity as wives should. Only in extreme cases do men spontaneously sight a dignified married woman and tell her straight to commit infidelity. Period.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Perfecttouchade: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Las Las Dem go gain magun abi ghonokoko cheesy
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by fuckaholic25(f): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2020
bro if u re single and u sleep with married women, I swear u go enjoy am coz Na rider most of dem be!! from vast experience o

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by postmann: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Fearlez:
shut up...you don't only seem too small, you also seem too stupid too.
Why?
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by DeRay98(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2020
If a man forcefully takes another man's wife to bed, its rape and evil.
But if a man advances another's wife, its her duty to repel him and put him in his place but if she consents, she's an accomplice.
Some men are idiots but the wives of other men who agrees are stupid.
It takes 2 to tangle.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by na2016: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know,

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

So the new compound you are going to, if another man still woos her, you will move again? See, you wife is the one attracting them, maybe through her conversation and other things. When she doesnt give that room, such will not happen and temptation to fall will not also be there

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Martinez39s(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Miggs:
Did you notice the number of female monickers that quoted that poster criticising him? because deep down in their hearts they know what he posted is true.The OP should even be happy another man finds his wife attractive.It is a compliment to him. All i know is married women in Nigeria and the world today are M.B.A___Married But Available
Three gbosas for you. grin

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2020
na2016:

So the new compound you are going to, if another man still woos her, you will move again? See, you wife is the one attracting them, maybe through her conversation and other things. When she doesnt give that room, such will not happen and temptation to fall will not also be there
I would make sure it belongs to an absentee landlord
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by gabicon: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Bleep all Randy men!

It's certainly clear that your landlord see's your wife as a low hanging fruit. The question is why? Is your wife a stay at home wife? Is she by herself most of the time? Does she engage in compound gossips? Does she have a compound confidant who she complains about loneliness? If your wife is overly submissive to your landlord he may interpret it as a call, so she needs to be courteous but not overly nice.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Perfecttouchade: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2020
I wonder why someone will see trouble and shook head inside, a married man is one man's cross, the moment u enter her body , u don carry another man's cross join ur own spiritually and physically wahala don tie u wrapper be that..in this case I go just soro-sile not soro-soke

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Irritant: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Curses grin
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Martinez39s(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pls ask them ooo! Pucci that has been serviced daily for years... Las Las men are attracted by physical looks, they don't really care about loose or tight kini lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Keep deceiving yourself. grin

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Arabs999: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Bleep all Randy men!
Make you kill am quick quick and disappear..
He must have broken many homes..
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ademolathe(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2020
But if you move and another man woo her in your new location, will you move again?
Your wife needs to strengthen her resistance and whatever you are doing now that's helping her do it, just continue.
NB: I am married too.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by blesseddiddy10: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.

Hey bro, I suggest you handle it more maturely. The reality is men will always be men in nature. Even some of our mothers are still being woo and approached. Trying to teach him a lesson may get out of hand with village people helping to exacerbate which will probably puts you in life imprisonment. Consequently, you will never ever see the same dear loving wife you seek to have. My brother think of the ripple effects and refrain. don't let your emotions of the moment rule your sense of actions.

Regardless of people's comments of this subject so far, i think you should rather be celebrating the kind of wife you have, for her utmost sincerity and courage to decline his advances. Not all women can anyways except my wife too (of over 6yrs and she has told me similar things too).

In the current circumstances, Continue to strengthen the courage of your wife to say no advances from men. Meanwhile, I suggest you move out of that apartment because the landlord will continue to secretly disturb her. What the eyes doesn't see, the mind doesn't fonder.

...my 1kobo advice

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Aksnoopy: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Never done it before, but i heard from a friend that doing the thing with a married woman is very sweet. As a matter of fact I am planning to fvck my Ex-Gf soon, coz she didn't allow to me fuvk her back then. She is now so hungry to fvck me that her husband is even aware of the reignited love flame.
I must fvck her! cool

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Frenzyboy(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Its rampant in Yoruba land...I don't even know what those men gain sleeping with someone's wife..

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Aksnoopy: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.
I swear you are a real fvcking G!

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nackzy: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2020
The Same thing some women Gain sleeping with other peoples Husbands

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by CheedyJ(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.
Teach him a lesson over what exactly, is there any concrete evidence that he actually wooed your wife .. if he be say your wife no like that house again & wants you guys to move out hence d fabled story ..

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by m140(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2020
JovialJune:

You are so evil, marriage of barely one month and you want Op to doubt his wife? Someone truthful enough to tell him what's going on? Why are you like this? Most of you are so damaged it's a pity.
That comment na more wahala to the guy's brain, make he no go dey pester the wife say "what are you not telling me"

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Fearlez: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2020
postmann:

Why?
cow
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by GODWIN78(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Most comment here show's that 80% of married men indulge in this,but I,was told since I,m 21 that sleeping with married women will spoil my spiritual fortification.
so each time married women come close I, run 4-40.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Aksnoopy: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2020
JovialJune:

You are so evil, marriage of barely one month and you want Op to doubt his wife? Someone truthful enough to tell him what's going on? Why are you like this? Most of you are so damaged it's a pity.
STFU! He is right. We know you women. Telling him doesn't mean she isn't gonna Bleep someone else. If he falls for it then he is not intelligent.
Whenever a woman tells you about someone wooing her, she is indirectly telling you to wake up and do more better.
Now in this scenario, OP needs to do more better and get a new better apartment.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Op this is what greeting ministry and mingling with others can cause.

E.g giving compliment, how can one admire another man wife saying u are beautiful, ur dress is fine blabla. Hugging while greeting in the name of civilization this is how it start and happens.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Aksnoopy: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO SAYS A CHEATING, LYING, MANIPULATIVE CRIMINAL.
Don't mind disgusting HOE! grin

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by plessis: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2020
I don't know about other people's wives.

But I know fvcking another man's girlfriend is sweeter than fucking a girl who's single.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by humilitypays(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2020
The sweetest sin for any man is stolen sex; be it sleeping with another man's wife or another guy's fiancé or girlfriend or sleeping with your boss' daughter/wife or sleeping with your neighbor's wife or daughter or sleeping with 2 sisters or close friends, or sleeping with your best friend's wife or girlfriend or having multiple hot mistresses at your beck and call, if you doubt me, go and ask 2face Idibia or Shaggy shocked cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)