Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,695 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76456 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by charlesucheh(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2020
thaoriginator:
Other women's wives? grin

Guy calm down. Focus and soro-soke cheesy
him for just tell us him story shikena!

which one is other people's wives?
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by 2oby: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
pls don't joke with me right now.go to the joke section for amusement.

You have temper issue. From thinking of stabbing to getting angry over trivial thing. You are married now and will get provoke often more than before from within and outside sir. Please be careful.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Ochemicals: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

How many houses will you move to?men on the street still gonna calls her will you stops her moving on streets.let me shock you she still go to woo in her pregnancy period. Once you trust her keep your mind at peace

That's why some good men cheat.
Look for a side chick(s) and blank your mind, becos she's still gonna cheat one day. And e go pain you becose you were faithful all d while

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Ronaldinho10(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2020
this is wrong
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by victorazyvictor(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2020
ibuildstuff:
Other women's wife as per lesbian wife.

grin calm down
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.
Is it worth it? Your wife declined now, so face front. Men will always try to get beautiful women regardless of their marital status.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Donspicey: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Lolsssss.....op pls upload d wife picx i want to check something...........

I still dey wonder how some men feel wen dey re ontop anoda mans wife...........wen young girls wit pointy tits full everywhere.......

like dis my imaginay babe..........

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Dennis1987(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color][s][/s][/i][/b][b][quote author=thesilentman post=95248733]
lailai.I can't try that.Am moving out by month end.Tnx.[/quote[i][quote author=thesilentman post=95248733]
lailai.I can't try that.Am moving out by month end.Tnx.[/quote
[quote author=thesilentman post=95248733]
lailai.I can't try that.Am moving out by month end.Tnx.[/quote

shikenah
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by drakeskull(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

If you value your sanity, don't bring such to Nairaland anymore. So many irresponsible comments here

10 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Kingchuksero: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Guy calm down. She told you because she doesn't like your landlord. Is it all the men that have toasted her that she told you about? She wouldn't have told you if she liked him. Fear women. Last last,if fit be say your landlord no toast her. Last last if still be say na she present herself in a sexual appeal manner for the man to toast her. #EndSars# those wey SARS kill, their wives don move to the next available guy. #EndBadGovernance#. If the country better, you for don be landlord.

13 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by spartan117(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2020
JovialJune:

You are so evil, marriage of barely one month and you want Op to doubt his wife? Someone truthful enough to tell him what's going on? Why are you like this? Most of you are so damaged it's a pity.
It's baffling, so many dark minds on this forum. Op don't listen to them, trust your wife. Marriage is built on trust, and above all be prayerful pray for your wife and your marriage when u do God will reveal things to you.

8 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by proclinician: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

How do I explain sarcasm? Well I meant it's unfortunately the person I earlier quoted hasn't been loved wholly by a woman.
And for a woman not to love you, it is entirely your fault. Check yourself, there are things you're not doing right.
Have a blessed weekend.

Lol u go fear love. Pls I want satoshi to love me abeg just like he's doing. With bitcoin at 13k$, na 2 cows for my kinsmen this Xmas.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Asadujames202(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Married women butt soft pass

Plus em go dey feed you with assorted dishes

While you take care of their high-octane sexual craving

All I see here, is a give and take thing

4 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Roric: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Bleep all Randy men!

Bro as stated, kindly move far away from your current environment so as to have your peace.
Don't take the law's into your hands, avoid any confrontations with your landlord.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by odeyinugbolahan(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Baba... I feel your pain but thank God you have a good wife.

I do tell people that the sin is committed by both parties cos it is one thing to marry a good woman who close her p***Y from other D**k except her hubby 's own and it is another thing to marry a useless woman who accept to open it for other men apart from her hubby for material and emotional reasons

4 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Bleep all Randy men!

Women can lie sometimes.

I won't believe everything a woman tells me if she is reporting a man unless I hear from the man.

Some men are really scumbags though. I have had colleagues toasting my girlfriend. Just relocate when your rent expires. Only stupid tenants fight with their landlord.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by kellybently(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.
Go kill am na. If is a crime to talk to ur wife. Thank God you have a good wife.
Married women are still better to date than single lady from my own experience ooo

3 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2020
curse is what they gain, some idiots loved being cursed same with women who sleeps with other women's husband.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by iamJ(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Forbidden things are the sweetest grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by iamJ(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2020
mysticwarrior:
curse is what they gain, some idiots loved being cursed same with women who sleeps with other women's husband.
will you keep quiet angry
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by mvem(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2020
proclinician:

At first you said women have dealt with us with iron fist. That's true
Now you said women that love wholesomely, well there's none. Just mama
but mama had a hubby

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Brushstrokes20: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Pathetic!.. But its actually BOTH WAYS.....
If not for my firm PERSONAL PRINCIPLE,
I would have bedded dozens of married women who have been throwing themselves at me with RECKLESS ABANDON !

Worse is when I turn them down, their attitude gets cold towards me.

7 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by iamJ(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Asadujames202:
Married women butt soft pass

Plus em go dey feed you with assorted dishes

While you take care of their high-octane sexual craving

All I see here, is a give and take thing

brethren grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by victorazyvictor(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
pls don't joke with me right now.go to the joke section for amusement.

grin guy how old are u?

As a married man, u shouldn't be taking everything too serious.

If you really know your wife as a gem woman, so why are you angry or jealous?

Let me blow your mind!

Do you know why men are going after your wife? because your taking care of her well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Johnmax95(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2020
A faithful wife will be a good solution to the problem too.

I will design a business website for 10k only.
This covers; hosting, domain name & emails.
Call/WhatsApp: 0802860,9484.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Ronaldinho10(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them,
“Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
Are You A Woman Suffering From Menstrual Pains? Get This Solution Today for 1k only
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2020
thaoriginator:
Other women's wives? grin

Guy calm down. Focus and soro-soke cheesy

gain nothing but life time of hard luck?
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by joelag: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2020
For Lagos pregnant women can peacefully go out this days without men talking trash to their ears.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Lastmankc(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2020
If I were you,I would have asked the landlord wife out and fu*ck her with reckless abandoned.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by carbony4red(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2020
The same reason why some women sleep with married men

3 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by pk2me: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Everything depends on your wife,u know whom you married and what she's capable of doing.
Don't put yourself into trouble because of woman, just go on with your life as if nothing is happening unless you married a slut which only you will answer.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Rhozabeth(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Bros na ur landlord dey woo ur wife wey u dey vex? Wait till ur close friend does the same, then u will know that ur landlord's own is a child's play!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.