Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76519 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by EgunMogaji2: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.

This.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2020
juniorstar:

being married doesn't change women, I once had a neighbour then who just moved to my area hubby helped her set the place up spend like 3 weeks before going back to his work which was in another state, they had been married for 2years. do you know DAT immediately her husband left there was this man who owns a business on our street he started sleeping with dis woman, other toasters or men she didn't like she would report to her husband to get him to think she is loyal. you should know ur woman to know what she can do.
Na gold digger she be na that's why
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by postmann: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Fearlez:
cow
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2020
ORGASM

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Slimsly100(f): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.

Oga be positive for once
Nor be every woman be LovePeddler
Nor co.e scatter Dem marriage abeg. Him say na about one month old marriage na. Shuo!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Remember, that your wife told you is not a guarantee that
you are safe and nothing will still happen. Some thing can still happen. I'm telling you from experience. Cover all angles. Raise your voice. If you are silent, the landlord would think you are not aware. He will assume your wife is interested and so didn't tell you and she is only playing hard to get and the landlord will double effort.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ugwum007(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Toast his wife back and you will see the wonders of oluwa. No man wants another to cross his borders..

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by EgunMogaji2: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2020
The feeling of conquest I’ll imagine. Stolen water is sweeter. Your larinlordu wants to gun eshin wa ka e mo ile.

It’s nothing new and has been happening since there’s history records.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2020
fuckaholic25:
bro if u re single and u sleep with married women, I swear u go enjoy am coz Na rider most of dem be!! from vast experience o
u don do am before
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Mcreloaded(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Staro:

Bros, you be comedian?
Been laughing at your comment like mad

The OP should know by now that it is easy to solve Nigerias problem than to solve issues of women

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Pisol(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2020
My brother don't bargain for what your money can't buy.. planning evil against the man will automatically lands you in jail then other landlords and fresh guys can fully take possession.

Let me tell you people the whole truth... Faithfulness is not tied to marriage or relationship or love, it's tied to fear of God and determination. If your wife feels like having affair with another guy or man it doesn't mean he doesn't love u, it's just that the determination to keep herself holy and entangled to only you is compromised.

So note this, faithfulness is not literally tied to love or marriage, it's an act of discipline, determination and fear of God!!! I have soro soke oooo. Just pray for grace for your wife...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by jeromestarks: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2020
When u bunk another man's wife it feels so good because you don't have to worry about aftermath or the responsibilities that comes with the Pvssy you shank. You just ramp and the husband maintains the hole. Lovely.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sleeknaija(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

#Word grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by bluefilm: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

Karma is a bitch.

When you were _fucking other people's wives, was it not sweeting you abi?

My guy shift abeg.

You even get luck say SHE told you.

Are you even sure that is what really transpired between them?

So you wan tell me say na so you go dey pack from house to house just because another man dey eye your wife booty and boobs?

Guy na wa for you o!
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Aksnoopy: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2020
tnerro1:
There was a time I was bleeping a babe and her boyfriend called, she picked the phone and was signaling me to stop , I just reduce the intensity a but I no stop oooo, it felt good cool grin
But married women, No way ooooooooooooo
LMAO! I can relate to this. I have done it to some hoes and guys have done it my one of my hoes to.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Bleep all Randy men!
grin
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by TemmyT002(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Simple. PLEASURE
You better pack away soon. No let jealousy destroy your life and career.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by lekan3531(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Bleep all Randy men!

Na make we too sample dem too
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Bleep all Randy men!

Such things don't bother me as long as I trust the so called wife and she got my back.

Unless you are already insecure about the landlord.
If na when I still dey world, I go first wipe landlord wife grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by nuelyoyo(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Bleep all Randy men!
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by bluefilm: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Baba40:
Unfortunately, married woman are easy to lay with than single ladies.... Married women enjoy flirting a whole lot with other married and single men, some men that are discipline leaves it at that while others fall for the temptations.

The truth is that we all get distracted in one way or the other in our marital journey but discipline makes few of men/women not fall into the temptations of adultery.

Bro, focus on the most important (making good money) or else you won't grow at all and she would eventually blame you for EVERYTHING.

I AM MARRIED TOO

You are so right.

Married women need attention like die.

They want to feel like they've still got it.

Any nigga willing to satisfy their need for attention might be hitting that pussy anyhow.

I still speak with some of my married exes.

If not that I dey fear to run mad, I for still dey hit their pussies with joy.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2020
tnerro1:
There was a time I was bleeping a babe and her boyfriend called, she picked the phone and was signaling me to stop , I just reduce the intensity a but I no stop oooo, it felt good cool grin
But married women, No way ooooooooooooo

karma is eating suya on ur head o. grin. better watch ur back, i don face my own karma ...grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by edunaragold(f): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Most woman like the idea too,pleasure comes in different ways,especially when a man is not performing well on top of his wife
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by NiRfreak(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Perhaps.She does not keep me in the dark about her toasters.And she doesnt hang around with co-tenants because i have warned her.It was alway during her sweeping task that he must have had any syllable of tete~a ~tete

why must your wife be sweeping in a place that will expose your landlord to be checking out her ass as she bend in a doggy mode sweeping.? Use your head.... How much is getting helpers to sweep that area for a month...I bet it can't be more than 5k per month.

I recently told my brother that I can never allow my wife sweep a landlordd compound where other tenants and the landlord will be looking her do that kind of low work and using the avenue to come close.....na there see finish and disrespect dey start.

9 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Chiachifranklin: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2020
very unfortunate is gradually becoming a norma
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Keshinr0:

You are trying to tell op not to feel on top of the world

SIMPLE AND SHORT. NOW HE'LL FEEL HIS WOMAN IS SPECIAL, AND "NOT LIKE THE REST", AND THAT WILL BE HIS GREATEST UNDOING.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by nuelyoyo(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Female Nairalanders go gloat wella for this kind thread. undecided Dem go use men laugh wella. Na who do us dis kind thing

My God remove the eyes of randy men from my future wife cheesy .
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:

Not all my brother... There are many men who have this perennial weakness for gorgeous women irrespective of the marriage status. Very bad, but that's the way it's...Many are like that. A former friend has told me how the best friend to her Auntys hsband, always come to bleep the living daylight out of her aunty once the husband jets off to China for business trips! Right inside the man's bedroom oo! And once the man is back, the first person he calls na the bleeper in chief, so they go play lawn tennis as usual... Calm down and don't do irrational stuff! But leave the place for the marriage! That's what I will do if it's me.

But some guys are stupid.

We have hotels all over the place so why would you bang a married woman in her matrimonial home?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Tumbulum: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO SAYS A CHEATING, LYING, MANIPULATIVE CRIMINAL.
nna jiri ya nwayo
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Aksnoopy:
LMAO! I can relate to this. I have done it to some hoes and guys have done it my one of my hoes to.
lol stop womanizing it's not good for your health grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by MagicBishop: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Because it's dirt cheap and just like having a prostitute it's only down to sex .

Married women who engage in extra marital affairs do it primarily for sex.

They are not doing it for money nor love but purely for sex.

Men who sleep with other women know this. It's just a very cheap form of sex.

No commitment no responsibility

If a married woman gets wooed with money it's usually a dirt cheap retired okpo.

You guys need to open your eyes very well when getting hitched and not to fall for a wh0re and also ensure you marry your mate.

You carry woman you know you can't satisfy in bed and still think she will be loyal then you are a maga.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Geofavor(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

Women have really dealt with most of you for you to assume that a woman can't just love a man wholely.
No human is capable of loving another wholely. What most women especially think is love is selfishness. You only like him because of what he has to offer. Take that away, and you lose interest in him. You know this is true.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.