Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76467 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by michoim(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Hell fire
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.

Guy calm down. In as much as I condemn the act of sleeping or wooing married women knowingly and dislike men or boys who engage it such act. The landlord f-up if actually he did it. But you will be disappointing more if you act childishly based on just what your wife told you. Even though I know you trust your wife, but it is still an allegation. Even if true, he hasn't committed any offence yet requiring you to take laws into your own hands. I feel your pain sha, and you are most likely feeling unsecured, intimidated, and with probably some level of low self esteem.

My own wife was wooed by FFK in our family hospital (Diff in Abj) even though he came there with his now estranged wife too. My wife told me but that wasn't a concern at all to me. Because I trust my wife, provide everything she needs, I believe in myself as a man and don't feel intimidated by any man on earth. And also it is "normal" for some animalistic men or boys to woo people's wives. How many men or boys you wan fight because sey dem woo your wife, daughters, or sisters? If you even get wife, grown up daughters/sisters wey men nor dey woo. Then something is obviously wrong with them all AND YOU

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Staro: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Mcreloaded:
When ever you eventually have the answer please let all men know so that there will be ever lasting peace.

This your complaint na old matter even for Bible it happened there.

Please ask more reasonable questions next time and not this difficult question that defies logic.

Bros, you be comedian?
Been laughing at your comment like mad

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2020
This is one of the main reason some single men are reluctant to get married. Op your Landlord is a bad person. (Full stop).

Atleast this is a lesson learnt, people will have to carry out background checks on the landlord or caretakers and make sure they are not living with u guys in the same compound when they are about to rent an apartment.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by emkz: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
PRIDE: One man I know who slept with someone's wife said it is usually very sweet as it amplified his ego.

COST: Another one said it was cheap for him as he did not have to spend money on her or on hotels (they could fůck in her house when her husband was away). The woman found this statement romantic.

PREGNANCY: He did not have to worry about pregnancies, she could easily pass the child to her husband.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.

ol' boy you are bad! shocked cool

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Shortyy(f): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Bunsenbun:
what sort of nonsense talk is this?. "for a woman not to love you,it is entirely your fault". What won't i read on the net.
Yes it is. You're not doing something right, until she finds what she's looking for, she won't love back. That's why some will just stay around because of the money and gifts they're receiving but the intimacy they're looking for isn't just there.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ibedun: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

FFCK OFF! Idiot!

She will pay for her crime, foolish ugly thing!!!!

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Kestolove(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2020
U better sabi fvck ND get money if not with time she will go bk to him..na women for u bdat no trust

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Fearlez: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.
shut up...you don't only seem too small, you also seem too stupid too.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2020
human being are sinners.
we sin from the beginning of creation.

sleeping with other people's wives is a sin.
we do so to validate ourselves as sinners.

we are sinners.

however, you for don tear ground for the stupid landlord.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by bibiking7(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2020

Just go and meet the man and give him a good reason to desist. smiley when I say reason, you should know what I mean.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:

Park out and move on with your life.. I don't know why some men feel the urge to kill because somebody tried sleeping with their wives. I mean, kill? For what? If I run into my wife with another man in a hotel room, bros, I will simply jejely walk out from there and also walk out from the marriage. Very simple! Na she go there by herself., Unless it's rape, na that time body to tell dey man... There, she told you! Very good! But this one you are fuming and checking your dagger! Did he kill your mom? Get over yourself ahbegi....
You don't know that someone who want to sleep with your wife can also kill you NI?

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by loswhite(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.
#facts

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by postmann: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2020
daddymummy:
Most men are very interested in topics that have to do with sex.

You will see the way men will view and answer this topic.

Sometime I wonder what will happen to them after this life.

Will there be sex in heaven/hell to satisfy these creatures called men?

If there's no sex in the hereafter, how will they survive?

Sometime,I use to wonder.

With the "m" tag on your sobriquet, it is reasonable to say you love sex so much that you wonder if it is available in heaven.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by OdefaGirl(f): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO SAYS A CHEATING, LYING, MANIPULATIVE CRIMINAL.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Bunsenbun(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

Yes it is. You're not doing something right, until she finds what she's looking for, she won't love back. That's why some will just stay around because of the money and gifts they're receiving but the intimacy they're looking for isn't just there.
they are not doing something right my foot.lemme help you rephrase,"for a man not to do something right,it means you as a woman is doing something wrong".hope you see how silly your assertions are.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Kobicove(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Are u supposed ti sleep wirh ur own daughter,
U sleep wirh ur wife, others sleep with ur daughter

Ask him o cheesy
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Hotzone(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Shebi pesin dey always advise is to Bleep all bleeps

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by chatinent: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Yawns.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by hspda: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I don’t need anyone to tell me that you are either a product of bad parenting or peer pressure. Not all women will cheat, no matter the circumstances. The fact that you are surrounded by cheating females doesn’t mean all female cheat. I spit on you.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ibedun: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:
It feels good... It's give this feeling that I have dominated the man ..

Any other thing u want to know?

Just empty feelings. Especially if the mugu realises that the woman did it just to get back at her husband only.

My own problem be olosho! I too like them abeg!
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Shortyy(f): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Bunsenbun:
they are not doing something right my foot.lemme help you rephrase,"for a man not to do something right,it means you as a woman is doing something wrong".hope you see how silly your assertions are.
You obviously don't want to calm down and learn. Keep getting your heart broken then.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Rugaria: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

You don't know that someone who want to sleep with your wife can also kill you NI?

Not all my brother... There are many men who have this perennial weakness for gorgeous women irrespective of the marriage status. Very bad, but that's the way it's...Many are like that. A former friend has told me how the best friend to her Auntys hsband, always come to bleep the living daylight out of her aunty once the husband jets off to China for business trips! Right inside the man's bedroom oo! And once the man is back, the first person he calls na the bleeper in chief, so they go play lawn tennis as usual... Calm down and don't do irrational stuff! But leave the place for the marriage! That's what I will do if it's me.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Bunsenbun(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

You obviously don't want to calm down and learn. Keep getting your heart broken then.
how did you arrive at "keep getting your heart broken then".If anything go break my heart nah "bet9ja"
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by loswhite(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2020
JovialJune:

You are so evil, marriage of barely one month and you want Op to doubt his wife? Someone truthful enough to tell him what's going on? Why are you like this? Most of you are so damaged it's a pity.
Why do you hate truth? You will be a fool if you think a woman tells you everything

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Your wife told you the one sexual advance that she turned down. What about the ones she accepted? Did she also tell you about those ones? For your mind you'll be thinking that your wife is faithful, which is why she turned down sexual advance of your landlord and reported it to you. You're only lucky because, perhaps, she didn't like the landlord. But soon she will fall for that handsome bachelor near the house.

thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by JovialJune(f): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2020
loswhite:
Why do you hate truth? You will be a fool if you think a woman tells you everything

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by phemmy88(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

you're really not matured enough to get married if you worry yourself so much on issues like that.

cos a man asked your wife out, u are thinking of stabbing him .....stab him now.....whether ur wife won't suck another mans dick when u are on the run.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Tedpgrass: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Don't be violent... It never goes well

Leave the residence as soon as reasonably possible.

Seek for other women he might have assaulted and help them seek redress.. Some of the NGOs may help.. The least will be publishing his list of nefarious activities

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Greystone: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2020
JovialJune:

You are so evil, marriage of barely one month and you want Op to doubt his wife? Someone truthful enough to tell him what's going on? Why are you like this? Most of you are so damaged it's a pity.

You have spoken the bitter truth here.
Damaged people who can't trust anyone because they know their own evil deeds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65