Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76464 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Rugaria: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

But some guys are stupid.

We have hotels all over the place so why would you bang a married woman in her matrimonial home?
Very crazy stuff.. the lady suspected the two continued in hotels tho, that's when the man is around.. Some men are experts in going after married women. It's more rampant than you would imagine.. Looks like the ladies are starting to enjoy the attention too, especially those whose husbands are not always there..
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Elsueno: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2020
I will never cheat on my wife, if I eventually got married.

But I will observe her well, each child birth will come with a DNA test. And if she cheats on me ehnnnnn.....I WILL SIMPLE SEND HER PACKING. Infact if my kids are grown up. will simply move back together to my parents house

Life no hard jare

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by AbleBouncer: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2020
The point is how did the landlord get so comfortable discussing with your wife till he asked her out? It shows your wife is not conducting herself with dignity as wives should. Only in extreme cases do men spontaneously sight a dignified married woman and tell her straight to commit infidelity.

Guy sense no go kee you.
little drops of water that makes a mighty ocean.
in other words, nothing just happens

6 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Shortyy(f): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Geofavor:

No human is capable of loving another wholely. What most women especially think is love is selfishness. You only like him because of what he has to offer. Take that away, and you lose interest in him. You know this is true.
I don't know about the women in y'all lives. But I have loved. Wholeheartedly. Not about what he could offer, but because it's what my heart wanted.
So my dear, you just haven't found that love cuz you're going the wrong places.
When a woman loves, she loves for real.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Aksnoopy: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2020
IGoComotYaTeeth:
lol stop womanizing it's not good for your health grin
LMAO! My brother if all this hoes are loyal, we won't be womanising. So, we fvck them all rather than be complaining like OP.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by mechanics(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Not all women will fall to the antics of gullible men, your wife was lucky not to fall to his antics, men who go about sleeping with all other men's wife don't know that the wrath of God will come upon them.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Willy123(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!
The topic should have been the other way round. Married men respect their fellow men wives than married women have for their fellow women husband. Trust me l know what l am taking about. Married men prefer single girls/ladies while single ladies and married women prefer married men they don't give a fucking damn about their wives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Ikem11(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.
Oga no go kee ya sef cos of woman ...those bitches ain't royal. Any secret a woman reveil to you there is hundred if not thousands she ain't telling you

Better behave no go kee for a woman cos when u behind bars yo eyes go open cos that ya pretty angelic wife u see now go dey chop yo best man.

So my broda just dey soro woreey no loseguard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Sarah20A(f): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
pls don't joke with me right now.go to the joke section for amusement.
oga calm down, you need this joke right now before you go stab person out of anger.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Realfrankie(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Donald, they're shaking your table
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Edet08(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Bleep all Randy men!
Pray for your marriage bro. Pray that God will not let you or your wife fall into temptations. That He should sever you both from relationships that are aimed at separating you both. Pray that God should not let any of you listen to the lies and traps of the enemy.
Always pray for your wife bro and she should do same too. A threefold chord cannot be easily broken. �

4 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by NiRfreak(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2020
drakeskull:

If you value your sanity, don't bring such to Nairaland anymore. So many irresponsible comments here

irresponsible comment or bitter truth....dey there be living out of reality

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by CosmicJames(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2020
JovialJune:

You are so evil, marriage of barely one month and you want Op to doubt his wife? Someone truthful enough to tell him what's going on? Why are you like this? Most of you are so damaged it's a pity.
Calm down. Caplocked is right.
Humans are very smart and selfish

We only expose a secret that we are either not interested in, or got very little/nothing to gain from. Otherwise, we keep our cool and flow along.
It's human nature.

The wife is using the landlord she's not interested in to gain her husband's trust.
But she will never use a guy that she interested in loose her husband's trust when approached.

She will definitely keep a approach that she's interested in as a secret which the husband will never know

7 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Jonathan39: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Bro, just move out of that compound. Save your self the stress, we are in perilous time
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by uselessmod1: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2020
writetopoker2:
Op shuts hell up.

It should have been, why does married women like sleeping with other people's husband?

Omor, free them, its called mutual interest
how old are u? did he tell u he caught her sleeping with him ni

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Geedy: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank ur stars that u find urself a good wife tht rejects such. Use tht opportunity n set a bait for him.

Things like ds once happened where I lived. But instead of the husband getting mad or overreacted he and his wife decided to set a bait for him.

As planned the woman pretended she'd agreed and they both fixed the next day in the woman's matrimonial bed.

The next day the husband pretends he'd gone to work by bidding every one in d house goodbye including the jackass. And turned to the window side n enter through the window then hid under the bed.

To cut the story short the plan was well executed.

The rest is a story. For the man's life even if toto dey grow for ground im nogo put im dick inside.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Jonathan39: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2020
Why do I think this strategy is good, and will put the landlord against his wife, he will always have his wife to fight
Owologbo:

Toast your landlord wife before you move out; even in his presence (madness is not restricted to him only).
But make sure youou have gotten a new apartment.
Let him feel the way you felt about his actions. Don't forget to let your wife know you play back move Sha.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Superjazz: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Bleep all Randy men!
just find a way to get a gun corner the landlord at a lonely place and shoot him dead
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Raalsalghul: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.

Guy you wicked oh!

1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Jonathan39: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2020
I have passed through that road before, but I have to shake my head after everything. Fear women bro
tnerro1:
There was a time I was bleeping a babe and her boyfriend called, she picked the phone and was signaling me to stop , I just reduce the intensity a but I no stop oooo, it felt good cool grin
But married women, No way ooooooooooooo
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by BigBashiru: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

culture norms differs. In my place,it is believed that any man who can make advance to your wifey can also kill u if he got the chance.Ponder on that.

It's true.... the people of your place are wise. For David in the bible killed another man to take over the wife.... men are sick in the head.. ...
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by butterfly777(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2020
So unfortunate.

But how sure are you that your next landlord or neighbour will not also toast your wife? Will you continue to change houses and neighborhoods for this reason?

Let's be realistic. What if it's your wife who finds someone attractive and she makes moves on the person as women do? It happens, even with 'decent' women.

Men will continue to toast women, young or old.

Trust and ability to control your mind on what you can't control is key. May God help our marriages.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by BigBashiru: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Edet08:

Pray for your marriage bro. Pray that God will not let you or your wife fall into temptations. That He should sever you both from relationships that are aimed at separating you both. Pray that God should not let any of you listen to the lies and traps of the enemy.
Always pray for your wife bro and she should do same too. A threefold chord cannot be easily broken. �

Shouldn't one just get a girlfriend and avoid all this marriage prayer trauma??
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by pazu(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Bro too had, make hast and packout of the house but always adevice your wife always dress well because some women dress so seductive that some men can not control the attraction. Some certain dress which suppose be ware inside the house not outside but certain women will ware it outside. Men adevice your wives about dress just to avoid this type of embarrassment. If you too usually sleep with other people daughter please stop today.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2020
chychy12:
@op.. Just like ur signature states...Never allow yourself to be hearttacked by the words of a human or the love of a woman.

The way young guys toast girls up and down and have sex with multiple girls ( other people's girlfriend ) dat is the same way some old men toast woman who are married ( other people's wives ) you can't help it or stop it... If u vex from now till tomorrow it won't change the fact that other men won't toast ur wife. That's nature for u... That's the generation we are.. It's rampant..
It is so unfortunate that many others share your sentiments.
Normalising evil.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by crafteck(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Don't be naive,am talking house- wives here!

Do you assume putting ring on a woman is meant to render her unattractive? Do you assume she wasn't dating someone else before you took her

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Hollarshoray: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2020
That's what they call "Erekere"n Yoruba language ...just let it all slide n move outta d apartment asap

Then you have to set him up with ur wife... Make u and ur wife plan and set him up... With that.. Him body go come down... [/quote]
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by crafteck(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Chii59:

It is so unfortunate that many others share your sentiments.
Normalising evil.

You see it as evil, he described it as nature, opposite sex are wired to bee attracted to each other
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2020
CosmicJames:

Calm down. Caplocked is right.
Humans are very smart and selfish

We only expose a secret that we are either not interested in, or got very little/nothing to gain. Otherwise, we keep our cool and flow along.
It's human nature.

The wife is using the landlord she's not interested in to gain her husband's trust.
But she will never use a guy that she interested in loose her husband's trust when approached.

She will definitely keep a approach that she's interested in as a secret which the human will never know
There are so many evil people on nairaland.
Planting doubt in the minds of men towards their wives most especially.
God, save your children.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Welcum: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

From personal experience, I think there is something demonic about it. All my life, I always found married women sexually very unattractive until recently: Suddenly, everywhere I go, one married woman or another starts to trip for me excessively. In one of the cases, the woman's husband helped me to secure an apartment where they live. His wife immediately took over things and started going out of her way to assist me. Next, she'd come around again and again because I work indoors. One day she just held my hand and used her forefinger to pinch my palm (meaning 'fvck me'). Next, she'd come in and sit almost naked. The other time, I went to see her husband in their flat and he was not around. She suddenly made her trousers to fall off and she was wearing only panties. Another time, she came into my apartment and started stroking the hairs on my laps.

She did many other things that eventually got me to pack out of the compound. I made sure I had a serious quarrel with her before leaving so that I won't have anything to do with her again. But, I have run into her two times since then and she is trying to get me back.

Well, the real reason I am telling you this whole story is that RIGHT NOW, I am surprisingly seriously desiring to accept her advances! I realize that the demon of sexual impropriety that had used her all the while is beginning to get me. I was hallucinating on how to get down with her. In fact, I just finished praying against this when I found this post which is why I am taking the time to respond to you.

THE LESSON: Demons are real. They are not ugly creatures as we are made to believe. Instead, the operate through ordinary people that we encounter in our day-to-day lives. If you let them, they can even make you do something you have always detested to the high heavens. So, I think that prayer is your best bet. My case has thought me that moving house can reduce an identified temptation but cannot rule it out just as I thought I had 'run away' from that lady while I didn't know she stole her way into me even amidst all my gra gra.

Again, I advise you, trust your wife. She means very well which is why she told you. But help her to stay off temptation through your regular bodily availability and reassurance of your commitment to her. Then, of course, moving away from the present danger is also good. Konji na reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaal bastard!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by crafteck(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Superjazz:

just find a way to get a gun corner the landlord at a lonely place and shoot him dead

His wife former bf didn't shoot him naaa, you are making big deal out of nothing, wife wey report landlord is probably dating another tenant.... Dats life

4 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ensamy(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2020
The Bible says " Stolen water is sweet " shocked shocked cool shocked
I don't know how sweet it is , I have never tested it. shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.