Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76455 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2020
It is well my Brother
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2020
Convetousness has been part of man since creation. The feeling of taking what belongs to another to add to yours has always brought some form of accomplishment to sick minds.

6 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by madridguy(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2020
Brilliant suggestion.

mosdii:
Get a credible, visible evidence before taking any action.

Before the landlord wooed her, maybe your wife and him must have been talking to some extent and that must have given him the confidence to woo her.

Sorry to say this, your wife presented the platform (unknowing to her) for him to do what he did.

Solutions
1. Let your wife set a boundary on the kind of discussions and ties she has with the landlord.

2. Don't rush to confront him because you don't have proof or visible evidence but you can watch the body language of your landlord and try to close mark him and give him that kinda I'm monitoring you.

3. If it persists, if you are capable move out from the vicinity.

Use your brain and not your heart or emotions.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by JovialJune(f): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO SAYS A MENTALLY UNSTABLE DESTITUTE.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by livebyday(m): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

Power

What does russia gain form invading georgia? Yes putin knows that country belongs to its people but still invade it because you simply can

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by victorazyvictor(m): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2020
kellybently:

Go kill am na. If is a crime to talk to ur wife. Thank God you have a good wife.
Married women are still better to date than single lady from my own experience ooo

Bad nigga

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thaoriginator: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2020
charlesucheh:
him for just tell us him story shikena!

which one is other people's wives?
other people's wives is wrong, but ther women's wives is worse grin

Baba has edited it tightly. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Kobicove(m): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Bleep all Randy men!

The pic you used for illustrative purpose is not suitable cos in that case the woman in question was divorced from her husband
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by joelag: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2020
iamJ:
Forbidden things are the sweetest grin

The leave wey dey sweet goat, na him dey kill am.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ThatFairGuy1: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2020
This is how some men kill themselves. imagine if OP is a short fuse

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by chychy12(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
you don't need to be mad at anyone or at yourself for now, direct it to your wife.there must have been some cordial communication btw your wife n the landlord before such woo or toasting talk would come out.....if your wife have not given him small chance, the landlord would not have gone this far..
I know its annoying but caution your wife more, she may have told you to appear free but you knw as devil dey work. I will advice you move away n two days before leaving, confront the landlord by telling him your displeasure.don't make it look like an embarrassment but base on man to man..,then park out.

most men sleeping with other married women just don't know the type of abomination on their head...May God forgive them all!

Shutup ur mouth joor... Which stupid and yeye abomination... What about those sleeping with people's girlfriend... Or shey adultery and fornication no be sin... We all dey sin everyday yet we no die... Na dis one wan kill person

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Ayubaossy(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]why some women gree to sleep with some women husband's
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Omezif(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2020
They are evil, if you watched very well you'll discovered that some of them are senseless and possesses. I hate nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by simplepee(f): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
its the trill. omo i don Bleep people wife tire. and i make sure i Bleep them on their husband bed.aint nothing as that thrill
I fear for you.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by joelag: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Did he attempt to rape her
Anybody can get attracted to anybody.. If that thing happen sef, na d woman wey open leg I go blame

Some men dey use jazz for women grin grin
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by madridguy(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Calm down before your emotions make you go do what will put you behind the bar.

So if anyone toast your wife for her place of work you go go there go fight? Abi men no dey see her for road? Just relax your mind.

If you pack out this month, you move to another apartment dey toast her again you go still move out grin

thesilentman:

You sure not making sense,am talking wifey here not galfriend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by JovialJune(f): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
IJOBA2:
SWEAR WITH GOD THAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS BEFORE angry
[/s]

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by authority2006(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Bleep all Randy men!

Lol. This is personal for you, you deserve to be angry. But don't kill anyone o.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ScotMisile: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2020
chychy12:

Then you have to set him up with ur wife... Make u and ur wife plan and set him up... With that.. Him body go come down...
Ahhhhh.....the worst advice bruv....fear women
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Grace001: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Before a man can have that courage to take An advance to woo a married woman, the woman must have been so close or communicate with the said man frequently.

As a married woman if your interaction with other men is more than just greetings “good morning “ once you extend it to other conversations that is not necessary something like this is bound to happen.

Some men would see it as an opportunity and take it as a green light to say rubbish.

Most women make this mistake

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by daddymummy(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Most men are very interested in topics that have to do with sex.

You will see the way men will view and answer this topic.

Sometime I wonder what will happen to them after this life.

Will there be sex in heaven/hell to satisfy these creatures called men?

If there's no sex in the hereafter, how will they survive?

Sometime,I use to wonder.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ScotMisile: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
I don't know why guys trust ladies to the point of killing another man....your landlord is not cute nor attractive.... simple

10 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Lastmankc(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2020
tnerro1:
There was a time I was bleeping a babe and her boyfriend called, she picked the phone and was signaling me to stop , I just reduce the intensity a but I no stop oooo, it felt good cool grin
But married women, No way ooooooooooooo
You're a very weak man in bed. How can you be banging a lady and she will be making calls.You are not strong in bed guy.No lady can try that with me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Freelane33(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Can’t say because I’m still a bachelor
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Kobicove:

The pic you used for illustrative purpose is not suitable cos in that case the woman in question was divorced from her husband
may be the mod did that.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Farki: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2020
They gain sex.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2020
It will difficult to cheat on my wife.. unless something unusual prompted me to do so.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Komu1048(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Ur landlord must share the same blood with my landlord. This my landlord is known very well for always desire the wife of neighbors, tenant, close friends etc. as if he is curse with it.

Last month a tenant plan him with her wife when he started admiring the woman that her clothes is beautiful and he will like to be buying her clothes. That one told her to buy for his wife but he said clothes don’t look Good on the wife that he was close to chasing her away sef( all this na lie oo, his wife is beautiful n he won’t even allow fly to touch the wife)
To cut the long story short the man n the wife arrange him n he was cut pants down with the wife.... the charge him about 350k. The community have to come to his aid to get the money paid.... after sometimes he resumed back. I’ve notice that men that can greet for African are always womanizer

12 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by DragonFire433: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2020
Another Saturday morning story for the gods.

But I believe the gods have heard this story before though.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Metaltears: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Bleep all Randy men!

Dominance , he is showing he don't respect you and yours
Just like why bullies bully people
Same reason why strong counties invade weaker ones
It survival of the fittest
Only the strong win

8 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Op dey para grin
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Mrscarter(f): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2020
proclinician:

Women have dealt with us because they can't love a man wholely. Issa simple sturv. Bank on the love of a woman and sink immediately.

If a woman loves you she's loyal. It's simple. If she cheats then she don't really love you. Well not in the way U want her too.
Me wen I love I love completely n am faithful. Ion see the point in a relationship if U want more than Ur partner.
U may aswell be single.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.