Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76730 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by BigBashiru: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:

Not all my brother... There are many men who have this perennial weakness for gorgeous women irrespective of the marriage status. Very bad, but that's the way it's...Many are like that. A former friend has told me how the best friend to her Auntys hsband, always come to bleep the living daylight out of her aunty once the husband jets off to China for business trips! Right inside the man's bedroom oo! And once the man is back, the first person he calls na the bleeper in chief, so they go play lawn tennis as usual... Calm down and don't do irrational stuff! But leave the place for the marriage! That's what I will do if it's me.

All men have potential to kill over another mans wife it's just that they don't have the leverage to execute i.e. they will be caught or they will lose their jobs as bankers or they fear for their reputation.... this is why king David could do it in the bible - he also had the leverage - he was king.... I will advise OP to move out of that compound.... in the case of a fellow tenant he doesn't have leverage because he can be asked to pack out....

Human beings are ANIMALS and I mean it
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by skales67(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Sleeping with other men's wives can be thrilling! As i am talking to you i just bleeped one housewife that owns a provision's store in my area. Her hubby travelled and she was complaining of back pain when i went to see her in her shop and so we arranged she should come to my place this morning so i could massage her back from there, see correct bleeping. kiss kiss

There is this trill you get from nacking married women which is just unexplainable. They can be very sweet and they hardly demand! wink wink

OP sorry for your pain sha...your landlord attacked too quickly.

Best wives to bang are those who have spent nothing less than 10 years with hubby because by then, they are craving for new d*ck

I opened a thread about my escapades with them

https://www.nairaland.com/5037157/why-prefer-married-women-single

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by crafteck(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Welcum:

From personal experience, I think there is something demonic about it. All my life, I always found married women sexually very unattractive until recently: Suddenly, everywhere I go, one married woman or another starts to trip for me excessively. In one of the cases, the woman's husband helped me to secure an apartment where they live. His wife immediately took over things and started going out of her way to assist me. Next, she'd come around again and again because I work indoors. One day she just held my hand and used her forefinger to pinch my palm (meaning 'fvck me'). Next, she'd come in and sit almost naked. The other time, I went to see her husband in their flat and he was not around. She suddenly made her trousers to fall off and she was wearing only panties. Another time, she came into my apartment and started stroking the hairs on my laps.

She did many other things that eventually got me to pack out of the compound. I made sure I had a serious quarrel with her before leaving so that I won't have anything to do with her again. But, I have run into her two times since then and she is trying to get me back.

Well, the real reason I am telling you this whole story is that RIGHT NOW, I am surprisingly seriously desiring to accept her advances! I realize that the demon of sexual impropriety that had used her all the while is beginning to get me. I was hallucinating on how to get down with her. In fact, I just finished praying against this when I found this post which is why I am taking the time to respond to you.

THE LESSON: Demons are real. They are not ugly creatures as we are made to believe. Instead, the operate through ordinary people that we encounter in our day-to-day lives. If you let them, they can even make you do something you have always detested to the high heavens. So, I think that prayer is your best bet. My case has thought me that moving house can reduce an identified temptation but cannot rule it out just as I thought I had 'run away' from that lady while I didn't know she stole her way into me even amidst all my gra gra.

Again, I advise you, trust your wife. She means very well which is why she told you. But help her to stay off temptation through your regular bodily availability and reassurance of your commitment to her. Then, of course, moving away from the present danger is also good. Konji na reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaal bastard!

Very sensible comment. At the end, we are all human.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by urose93(f): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2020
chychy12:

Then you have to set him up with ur wife... Make u and ur wife plan and set him up... With that.. Him body go come down...

Bad advice, else we have another thread on nairaland titled 'set up gone wrong'.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Superjazz: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2020
dazzlingd:

Such men are cowards.....
no most me see it as an act of dominance and conquest.imagine this

I just bleeped Aisha buhari and she was very sweet and moaning or I bleeped my neighbour blonde wife and she make sense die cheesy

u see that senerio that's how most men who chase people girlfriend and wives view it,if care is not taken they might even kill the innocent boyfriend and husband
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by NiRfreak(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

Yes it is. You're not doing something right, until she finds what she's looking for, she won't love back. That's why some will just stay around because of the money and gifts they're receiving but the intimacy they're looking for isn't just there.

You are a big fool...stop typing bullshit now...I've been controlling mysef not to quote the stupidity you've been posting on this thread...until this last one I'm seeing... Why posting and thinking like a w.hore?? Ashewo oshi.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Superjazz: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2020
crafteck:

His wife former bf didn't shoot him naaa, you are making big deal out of nothing, wife wey report landlord is probably dating another tenant.... Dats life
na Soo women are very unpredictable!!!!
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by NiRfreak(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Kestolove:
U better sabi fvck ND get money if not with time she will go bk to him..na women for u bdat no trust

Thank you Madam for this raw truth...you must be quite aged.. unlike the indomie generation slayqueen talking shit and lying

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Bryan88(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
pls don't joke with me right now.go to the joke section for amusement.
onye mgbu!

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by nedekid: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.
Oh boy, don't wound yourself over any woman, including your wife. She told you and as far as you know she did not succumb. Move on with your life and if you can afford it pack out.
Remember David in the Bible that sent his general on dangerous war so he could take his wife. Devil pushes you, you harm you landlord, you have to run or go to jail. I give you few months that landlord or other men will start climbing that fine wife
Better wisen up. Men are around they are climbing their wifes, if them no come de around nko?

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by NiRfreak(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

You don't know that someone who want to sleep with your wife can also kill you NI?

Go and kill him before he kills you now....and go to jail for life. I think it's a better option right.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Shortyy(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2020
NiRfreak:

You are a big fool...stop typing bullshit now...I've been controlling mysef not to quote the stupidity you've been posting on this thread...until this last one I'm seeing... Why posting and thinking like a w.hore?? Ashewo oshi.
Lol with this attitude you want a woman to love you? Hmm.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Rugaria: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2020
BigBashiru:

All men have potential to kill over another mans wife it's just that they don't have the leverage to execute i.e. they will be caught or they will lose their jobs as bankers or they fear for their reputation.... this is why king David could do it in the bible - he also had the leverage - he was king.... I will advise OP to move out of that compound.... in the case of a fellow tenant he doesn't have leverage because he can be asked to pack out....

Human beings are ANIMALS and I mean it
I disagree.... Not all will kill to do so... For what na? To marry the woman or what? Doesn't make sense to me...

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by crafteck(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Superjazz:

na Soo women are very unpredictable!!!!
After hiding it, I got to discover my ex was raped, forced her to give me the info, went to the location with Madness, didn't meet the guy but I dropped voice, was ready to die there, 3 weeks later, saw her phone, they were chatting, i vexed, she say "oga calm down, I've forgiven him, we are friends now", it's like this guy never date well before marriage.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Kinggtblakhocc: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2020
What is gud for the goose is good for the gander.
i derived Joy from anything hygienic in skirt.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by BigBashiru: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:

I disagree.... Not all will kill to do so... For what na? To marry the woman or what? Doesn't make sense to me...

Kill is only one means of elimination.... the evil man may decide to take the wife and run abroad.... both achieve the same result for the evil man....
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by NiRfreak(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol with this attitude you want a woman to love you? Hmm.

Look at this senseless girl...you think I'm ya regular guy looking for love....smh. Will a woman's love make me successful or make money? u must be stupid..... My only love is my mother...ode oshi
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2020
xtervaganza:
you have a serious and disturbing low self esteem grin you want to teach a man a lesson cos she asked your wife out?

Also you think he did it because your wife is young and beautiful? See nonsense. So you probably think your wife is too beautiful for you and you need to fight another man who wants to take her from you.

You better receive sense. If you do anyhow you go see anyhow. If you end up in prison guys will smash your wife anyhow.

Morally what the landlord did is very wrong but it's your wife who owes you loyalty, not your landlord. You can cry all you like but it's the reality.

Btw, I fear women who go around telling about people who asked them out. It's just a ploy to divert from the one she's truly fxcking

dont mind that op, he is still a baby. ladies plays that game a lot to get loyalty and creates enemies at the same time. it works like magic. grin

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Lapex(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Toto too sweet But married woman own i no advice anybody
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Rugaria: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2020
BigBashiru:

Kill is only one means of elimination.... the evil man may decide to take the wife and run abroad.... both achieve the same result for the evil man....

Ok ooo
Maybe I'm seeing stuff from a totally different angle...
Thought whosoever that was involved just wanted to smash n pass... Didn't know he might want to biuld a tent there...issokay nah
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2020
angelfallz:

Men!! Stop holding outsiders responsible for marital issues, if your wife sleeps with another man, face your wife.

grin cool
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Makoq(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2020
From all the comment have read so far...Oga, plenty common sense full inside. Why I said this is that all wetin I wan write to make you straighten up and become a very reasonable man pipo don talk am all.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Shortyy(f): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2020
NiRfreak:

Look at this senseless girl...you think I'm ya regular guy looking for love....smh. Will a woman's love make me successful or make money? u must be stupid..... My only love is my mother...ode oshi
Lol why then are you so angry dear? The post was for those searching for love.
Enjoy your money and mom in peace.
Happy weekend.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Notateflonguy(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Damikjay:
wat do u gain in sleeping with other people daughter or girlfriend.
Mr man be mad with ur self first before bringing someone else to the picture

You saw him sleep with other people daughters or gfs .... Why can't y'all sometimes focus on a topic rather than spilling trash you know nothing about.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by samdaisi: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Oga if you killed because of your wife before finishing or graduating from life imprisonment she wouldn't recognise you,again she would has become another Man's property.
Oga her dressing determined the way your landlord addressed her
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by BigBashiru: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:

Ok ooo
Maybe I'm seeing stuff from a totally different angle...
Thought whosoever that was involved just wanted to smash n pass... Didn't know he might want to biuld a tent there...issokay nah

My view point was for an evil man that wants to covert another mans wife to become his own girlfriend. In the case of sleeping with the girl as a one off, killing would most likely be to prevent reprisal from the man..... again it's a question of how much leverage the evil man has in the situation.....
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Worksunlimited: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

You see that thing that dangles between the leg of a man.. It has a mind of its own in some men..

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by AuroraB(f): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Camelot65:
At least your wife turned him down, some wouldn't

I'll advice you move out of that house immediately, harming him will spell doom for you alone ...

check your "topic", there's a mistake there
... grin you only see what you want to see sad lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2020
juniorstar:

being married doesn't change women, I once had a neighbour then who just moved to my area hubby helped her set the place up spend like 3 weeks before going back to his work which was in another state, they had been married for 2years. do you know DAT immediately her husband left there was this man who owns a business on our street he started sleeping with dis woman, other toasters or men she didn't like she would report to her husband to get him to think she is loyal. you should know ur woman to know what she can do.

Wahala! shocked cool
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2020
chychy12:
@op.. Just like ur signature states...Never allow yourself to be hearttacked by the words of a human or the love of a woman.

The way young guys toast girls up and down and have sex with multiple girls ( other people's girlfriend ) dat is the same way some old men toast woman who are married ( other people's wives ) you can't help it or stop it... If u vex from now till tomorrow it won't change the fact that other men won't toast ur wife. That's nature for u... That's the generation we are.. It's rampant..
A USELESS PASTOR HAVE THIS BEHAVIOR IN MY HOUSE IN FACT HOW CAN A TENANT TOS WIFE BELONG TO LANDLORD SON
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Camelot65: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
AuroraB:
... grin you only see what you want to see sad lipsrsealed
Actually, I kept looking at it over and over again cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / A Frustrated Woman / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57