Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away (19555 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Eh ya, I hope you meet her again.

No I didn't. I still have my eye on you kiss

MYOB!!!

Wow that sucks. This is one of those "what if" situations.

cheesy cheesy cheesy You got my text message?
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Heineken(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
Tanx Inkerd. I beliv u
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
REALITY101:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You got my text message?

Yes I did. I can only imagine the look on your face right now cheesy

Heineken:

Tanx Inkerd. I beliv u

Have faith kiss
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Yes I did. I can only imagine the look on your face right now cheesy

Have faith kiss

Lol doing David dance cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
where do i start from,okay.she was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen(still is the most pretty),with large sexy eyes.we where very close friends when we where young,our moms used to call us husband and wife(we liked it,bt just acted like we didn't),as we attained puberty,we discovered that we had feelings for each other,we grew apart and started fronting for each,she wanted me 2 ask her out,but i was too timid,and even if i loved her somuch,and i wanted to be with her at all cost,at the same time,i loved somuch that i didn't want to be with her(i dont know what it is,that i was feeling).she was my very own "cleopatra",anytime,i see her,i would just go speechless(even if i had the world to say to her,i wont just come out of my mouth),i used her name as anything that needed a password,i just wasn't bold enough to ask her out,the last time i saw her was when i was about to leave for school,jst seeing her that day made my term so wonderful(ss1),that was eight years ago,and all thru that time,i didn't date anyone because i felt that,i would one day muster the courage to ask her out,but it never happened.a few months back,i just googled her up,and i found out that she was on facebook(still looking fabulous),i quickly opened an account on facebook,sent her a request that minute,we hooked up,chatted and after so many years,i asked her out,even if i knew,it was too late,cos she was in a relationship,and was studing in one of the carribean islandz,she still accepted,and we broke up at the same time,only if i had asked her out earlier.this is to winnie the one that got away.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Heineken(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2011
Henry i like d way u composd dat messg. Itz gud 2 make hay while d sun shines.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2011
like some said in this thread,"only the bold get the fairest". cry
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Mobsync(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2011
I loved her nd she loved me 2,soon d love was lost~i beat her nd used an hot iron on her left ear ,a iron rod in her anus nd alligator pepper on her tongue ~she fainted nd almost died as i used a razor on her v.agina. All dat soon changed as she reported me 2 her dad-the Chief herbalist at okija
**Aargh, my gr8 gr8 gr8 grandad and angel Gabriel jst cant stop makin noise with those harps,its disturbing me here***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Liss: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2011
Mobsync:

I loved her nd she loved me 2,soon d love was lost~i beat her nd used an hot iron on her left ear ,a iron rod in her anus nd alligator pepper on her tongue ~she fainted nd almost died as i used a razor on her v.agina. All dat soon changed as she reported me 2 her dad-the Chief herbalist at okija
**Aargh, my gr8 gr8 gr8 grandad and angel Gabriel jst cant stop makin noise with those harps,its disturbing me here***

Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by BABE3: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^lmao, Na so so yeye people full Nairaland o. I don't know if he was trying to be funny, or ----- , lol, **smh***
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by isalegan2: 12:42am On Jul 07, 2011
We found each other.  shocked  Amazing all the things he remembers about me and all the feelings a 13-yr old had his in little heart and for years after - - many many years after.  Guys are very very very sensitive.  Don't believe the hype about women being the weaker sex.  Boys/men are downright fragile. sad sad sad
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Kabikala(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
Whenever I develop the emotional strength to share my story, I certainly will.
At the moment, I am content to savour the extremely touching experiences of several people here.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by pato405(m): 2:27am On Mar 23, 2012
wow! nice thread. Javalove..thanks for sharing.

don't really know where to start from, but I must say..i had an austere childhood, lived an ascetic life all through teenage years. attending a single sex school and living in a neighbourhood congested with the hoipoloi even made matters worse. uni days were fraught with so much challenges. hence, I hadn't the opportunity to blench at the thought of affording these wonderful experience. sometimes, I just wish i could turn back the years and bask in youthful/teenage romance.

well, service days came and I tried making up for lost time. I was more or less emotionally catatonic having come so far without such experiences. what can a helpless bro do? i tried catching my fun in my own little way - had some meaningless dalliances devoid of emotional attachments. perhaps it all happened that way because I was more or less rigid..or call it naivete.

be that as it may, it was time to move forward after service year. I was back to Lagos from sokoto. hired a liliputian but cosy apartment and was ready to get kicking. guess the goddess of romance smiled at me when I met Vivian; a 200level unical student then [5years ago] she was home in Lag for the holls. she was prolly sent from the third heavens to me..perhaps to compensate me for the years of deprivation in this regard grin.she was all i could wish for in a lady and even more! I had gone to her sales outlet [shop] to make call with their paid phone which she opeates along her mums gift shop. we got chatting. days later, I passed by the shop and exchanged pleasantries with her. we got chatting again. gradually, we became very close, exchanged numbers and with emotions building up, our relationship snowballed deep into midnight calls. thanks to MTN. wink. we exchanged calls almost on daily basis. occassionally, i'll pop into her mums shop [where she assists] asking after her. at a time, her mum realised my intentions [and may be her daughters inclinations towards me as well because mums can be very smart.. grin] but she was cool and friendly. sometimes, she'll encourage me to feel free, sit down and wait for Vivian particularly if she sent her on a little errand and was sure she'ld be back in a couple of minutes. never seen such an understanding woman. however, i bungled the whole thing. shame on me! sad all this while we talked on phone [and for over a year] I didn't tell her about my feelings for her.

i was wasting too much time and i knew it. At a time, she summoned the courage and insinuated her feelings for me, albeit delicately in her statements when we talked on phone. for instace, while having a chat, she might just chip it in sayng..''you know how much I like you na'' and stuffs like that. to me, that was enough green light, but I was just scared! scared shit of commitment. again,i felt every relationship had it's demand on finance and more to it than just the romance dimension. she wasn't and never asked me for money though but I just had this inexplicable cold feet i couldn't figure why. I had just finished service and was innundated with that desperate search for a plum job,could hardly afford basic needs though looking good and putting up an appearance grin, facing the future with so much uncertainty. guess, i hesitated too much..and then came the bombshell..her step dad [as her mother re-married] got transferred to Calabar from Lagos. in as much as this was some good news for her because it meant she'll be closer to Uni, it was bad news for me..it spelt the distance out in capitals. we kept in touch though through phone calls...but it was never going to be the same again. then the call rate dwindled, dropping by the day, fading out and ebbing off gradually. then finally, all I could hear was that lethargic,pathetic,sluggish and tardy sounding female voice...

''the number you have dialled is not available at the moment, please try again later''

angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad

I have also since relocated abroad and changed number. she doesn't have my current number as I have not been able to reach her. i have made several futile attempts to search for her on facebook. i still catch glimpses of her smile in my fantasies. my soft spoken angel with deep sense of humour..i really miss you Viv. pls if you are reading this, try find your way back to me via this thread. I still care babe.

1 Like

Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2012
pato405: wow! nice thread. Javalove..thanks for sharing.

don't really know where to start from, but I must say..i had an austere childhood, lived an ascetic life all through teenage years. attending a single sex school and living in a neighbourhood congested with the hoipoloi even made matters worse. uni days were fraught with so much challenges. hence, I hadn't the opportunity to blench at the thought of affording these wonderful experience. sometimes, I just wish i could turn back the years and bask in youthful/teenage romance.

well, service days came and I tried making up for lost time. I was more or less emotionally catatonic having come so far without such experiences. what can a helpless bro do? i tried catching my fun in my own little way - had some meaningless dalliances devoid of emotional attachments. perhaps it all happened that way because I was more or less rigid..or call it naivete.

be that as it may, it was time to move forward after service year. I was back to Lagos from sokoto. hired a liliputian but cosy apartment and was ready to get kicking. guess the goddess of romance smiled at me when I met Vivian; a 200level unical student then [5years ago] she was home in Lag for the holls. she was prolly sent from the third heavens to me..perhaps to compensate me for the years of deprivation in this regard grin.she was all i could wish for in a lady and even more! I had gone to her sales outlet [shop] to make call with their paid phone which she opeates along her mums gift shop. we got chatting. days later, I passed by the shop and exchanged pleasantries with her. we got chatting again. gradually, we became very close, exchanged numbers and with emotions building up, our relationship snowballed deep into midnight calls. thanks to MTN. wink. we exchanged calls almost on daily basis. occassionally, i'll pop into her mums shop [where she assists] asking after her. at a time, her mum realised my intentions [and may be her daughters inclinations towards me as well because mums can be very smart.. grin] but she was cool and friendly. sometimes, she'll encourage me to feel free, sit down and wait for Vivian particularly if she sent her on a little errand and was sure she'ld be back in a couple of minutes. never seen such an understanding woman. however, i bungled the whole thing. shame on me! sad all this while we talked on phone [and for over a year] I didn't tell her about my feelings for her.

i was wasting too much time and i knew it. At a time, she summoned the courage and insinuated her feelings for me, albeit delicately in her statements when we talked on phone. for instace, while having a chat, she might just chip it in sayng..''you know how much I like you na'' and stuffs like that. to me, that was enough green light, but I was just scared! scared shit of commitment. again,i felt every relationship had it's demand on finance and more to it than just the romance dimension. she wasn't and never asked me for money though but I just had this inexplicable cold feet i couldn't figure why. I had just finished service and was innundated with that desperate search for a plum job,could hardly afford basic needs though looking good and putting up an appearance grin, facing the future with so much uncertainty. guess, i hesitated too much..and then came the bombshell..her step dad [as her mother re-married] got transferred to Calabar from Lagos. in as much as this was some good news for her because it meant she'll be closer to Uni, it was bad news for me..it spelt the distance out in capitals. we kept in touch though through phone calls...but it was never going to be the same again. then the call rate dwindled, dropping by the day, fading out and ebbing off gradually. then finally, all I could hear was that lethargic,pathetic,sluggish and tardy sounding female voice...

''the number you have dialled is not available at the moment, please try again later''

angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad

I have also since relocated abroad and changed number. she doesn't have my current number as I have not been able to reach her. i have made several futile attempts to search for her on facebook. i still catch glimpses of her smile in my fantasies. my soft spoken angel with deep sense of humour..i really miss you Viv. pls if you are reading this, try find your way back to me via this thread. I still care babe.

Awww, this one really made me sad--especially when I read the part about you thinking about her smile cry
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by firestar(f): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2012
Flames to dust.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by dokunbam(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2012
my story will soon be published. Stay tuned cool

1 Like

Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Tuatara(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2012
I 'met' this girl at lagos camp during my nysc.she was pretty,fair,gentle,calm and possessed a charming smile.In short she was evrything I wanted in a woman.I've always had my way with women,bt seriously this one was different.I fell helplessly in luv with her(alone) bt cudn't say a word.Here is to Ijeoma my NYSC crush.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by javalove(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2012
javalove: Where do I start from. Okay, I was in SS3, a boarder at FGC Lagos but I registered for GCE. During one of our holidays, I enrolled at Offshore tutors for extra lessons. I still remember my first day in class. . .sat beside her and we kept exchanging glances. Every time our eyes met, my heart skips a beat. .  One day we were sitting far apart and our eyes met as usual, then she smiled. . .walai I almost melted on my seat. Break time came and I walked up to her to join me for some snacks. . she accepted with a smile. We didn't talk much, we were smiling at each other all the time. . .well I didn't know what to tell her myself but my heart was beating faster than normal.

After that day we would always sit together, walk each other to the bus stop chatting about life and personal stuffs. No one talked about relationship but we enjoyed each others company. One day I didn't make it to class cos of some reasons I can't remember now. The next day, everyone in class almost ate me up. "Why should you leave your babe like that. . .its not fair. . .she was shaking and running temperature like crazy yesterday. .bla bla bla. . "  I was dumbfounded. She did't come to class for almost a week. . it was then it dawned on me that I was in love. . .everything the teachers were saying was not even getting close to my face talkless my ears. . .The day she eventually shows up, she was surrounded by guys. , I didn't notice the girls. . I was so jealous. Break time I walk up to her sat beside her and we were both staring at each other straight in the eyes for almost 10 seconds. She drifted closer to me and gave me a passionate hug. . .A heavy round of applause rented the air. . .then she whispered into my eyes how much she has missed me and all that. That was like my first time hugging a girl with strings attached.

We never had sex, never kissed. . .just holding hands. She made me look forward to classes everyday. Everyone at offshore knew about us.

Holidays over. . it was time for me to cry my heart out. . .time to shed blood. Last day at offshore was a teary one. To make matters worse, it rained heavily and we were both crying like babies. . I couldn't look at her. She walked me to the bus stop and gave me one last hug. She held me tight for almost a minute but I had to leave, I boarded an obalende bus and all eyes were on me with tears still dripping down my cheek. . .

Some days I would sit down on our stairs thinking about the moments we both shared from sun lit morning to incandecent evening. She was beautiful, had all practically all the qualities I want in a woman.  Her surname is Oriodujaire, please someone correct the spelling if I'm wrong

It's been 11 years now and I still haven't heard a word. I can bet she is married now. Where ever she is, I wish her the best in life and I hope to meet her someday, .

**uses his handkerchief to wipe tears from eyes and keyboard. . .then sneezes***  cry cry

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

[size=18pt]I FOUND HEEERRRRR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FOUND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 15, 2012
grin
javalove, unless otherwise stated.
congrats, you're welldone
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by freakyamanda(f): 3:08am On May 16, 2012
This thread is so sad and profound. I cant sleep, i have been crying thruout d night, especially when i remember my own lost love. It brought back a lot of intense memories. Jesus, it is too painful. Thanks all of u dat share ur stories here,God bless u. I still cant share my story here, i av to be emotionaly stable first.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Idowuogbo(f): 4:34am On May 16, 2012
freakyamanda: This thread is so sad and profound. I cant sleep, i have been crying thruout d night, especially when i remember my own lost love. It brought back a lot of intense memories. Jesus, it is too painful. Thanks all of u dat share ur stories here,God bless u. I still cant share my story here, i av to be emotionaly stable first.

AwwWwh Bebe! Come for hugs, u'll be fine. kiss
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by OK2NV3: 5:44am On May 16, 2012
High school.
Me senior and loving every moment
Girl, Junior and hating school
Girl very Emotional, no friends, but noticeable because she was beautiful and very awkward at the same time
School made fun of her regularly and made her an outcast because of some lame stuff that happened to her in school assembly
some b@tches in her class and also seniors in mine bullied her for no reason
constant mockery
then she goofed bad
and thats when i noticed her
one morning she fell down running to already assembled crowd in order to avoid being late
every head turned to look at her as she ran and fell
whole school busts into laughter
She turned around and ran away crying
all school laughs harder
Make fun of her for the next 2weeks
Girl skips school for most part of the term
Notice her one weekend at the country club in Apapa.
Get to talking to her, noticing how very beautiful she really was and how intelligent she was.
She was 15 then and I was approaching 17.
Me ss3 she jss3.
Awkward because she was too old for her class.
Talked more over chapman drinks and suya by the pool.
She grew more confident and relaxed around me as we talked.
Told me some personal stuff, that she and her mum moved from Liberia after they lost her dad
Something traumatic about her, sad that I could not pin back then
Her mum warily approaches, inquiring from her daughter and giving me that is-everything-ok look
she introduces me to her mum and leaves
Next monday, I rush to school hoping to see her
Since saturday after she left the club had huge crush growing
Didnt see her at assembly
had to bear biology, maths and chemistry till lunch break before seeing her
Go over to her class looking for her
but she wasn't there
turn around to leave and see her approaching from down the hall way
our eyes lock and she smiles
i walk fast towards her
bumpin into people
until i reach her and everything just blanks out but her eyes and voice
i held her hand
she tries to loose my grip
i hold on
she looks at me and around her at the gathering crowd who began to take interest in us
i smile at her and lead her outside
everyone just stares
We talk thru break and after closing till her mum came to pick her up

I did not see her the next day or ever at school or at the club
never knew where she lived
she never had any friend's from school so no one knew where she lived or where she had gone
I only have her first name, Cynthia
Think about her till this day
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by razznaija(f): 2:26am On May 17, 2012
Mobsync: I loved her nd she loved me 2,soon d love was lost~i beat her nd used an hot iron on her left ear ,a iron rod in her anus nd alligator pepper on her tongue ~she fainted nd almost died as i used a razor on her v.agina. All dat soon changed as she reported me 2 her dad-the Chief herbalist at okija

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Kabikala(m): 2:25am On Jun 26, 2012
javalove:

[size=18pt]I FOUND HEEERRRRR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FOUND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

javalove:

[/size]

Javalove: Fill us in now. How did that happen?
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by freakyamanda(f): 1:30pm On May 29, 2013
loved this thread
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Youngpo413: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2014
Mobsync: I loved her nd she loved me 2,soon d love was lost~i beat her nd used an hot iron on her left ear ,a iron rod in her anus nd alligator pepper on her tongue ~she fainted nd almost died as i used a razor on her v.agina. All dat soon changed as she reported me 2 her dad-the Chief herbalist at okija

hahahaha,you have made my day,thanks a milli...
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Mobsync(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Youngpo413:

hahahaha,you have made my day,thanks a milli...

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by ihedinobi2: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Probably the most unfortunate experience of my life so far. A story I want badly to forget. Or change.

She was like the melody when I sang. Like my whisper if I was the wind. Like my light if I was the sun. Like my fragrance if I was a scent. She was the perfect fit.

And she said that she wasn't.

It took thirteen months but I finally got the message. So did she. We couldn't be friends when all I could do was trust her like she was more than a friend. And she didn't want to trust me in the same degree after we met for the first time. Before then she had. But, according to her, it's perfectly normal to trust a total stranger as though they are your spouse. Who knew, right?
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
I loved her so much then right from day 1 when I first saw her. I even opened a thread about my love for her then, her name's Blessing. I still think about her till date, I only found her last year on FB after tryin so hard and after loosin contact since my final year in 2006. I was shocked at what I saw, cos she got married the previous year which was 2012. Wish I had stumbled on this thread when inkednerd created it in 2011, maybe I would have been inspired and really searched for her against all odds. I am tryin so hard now to forget her since she's married and I even sent the link to the story I wrote about her here on NL to her on FB but up until this day she has not replied me. I miss Blessing and I wish I was the one that wifed her. here's the link I posted about her way back.

www.nairaland.com/185675/love-story
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Youngpo413: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2015
xhosachoc:
During my placement nearly 2 years ago,One of the people i worked with was this short ,'unhandsome' and extremely dark individual,who i instantly disliked for no apparent reason.After working with him for some time he turned out to be the loveliest,down to earth and real individual i had ever clapped my eyes on.I grew so close to him(border line obsessed).When he accidentally touched me or brushed against me i just went wild,i totally took leave of all my senses.
embarassed embarassed

Obviously he noticed my predicament and did not waste anytime!He took me there and then in the lab office.Standing at 5"6 he was the most well hung man i had ever seen.That was not all ,he subjected me to the wildest rawest animal passion ! lipsrsealed cheesy

For the duration of my placement(1 year) we shared the most amazing relationship.We were on the same level intellectually,emotionally ,physicall ,it was too surreal.Unfortunately he moved to the states ,i returned to uni and to my 'normal' life.We still keep in touch and i really feel he is too good for me.I shall never ever forget him,
hmmm.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Youngpo413: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Abbycrown:
Hmmn, I met this guy about 7 years ago & we're about the same age. When he first asked me out, i declined, but it was false, cos i was already in love too. He never tried asking me out again, but somehow we started dating. He's so romantic and caring, he had everything i've ever wanted in a guy, but we are too alike. He's proud and arrogant, i guess i am too. So, that's it. It had to stop. I decided to stop it, since 'i'm the lady here' and i had to get serious with a relationship. But since then, it's not being easy, we've been breaking up and making up. The new guy is the one suffering, because it's not like the feeling is there. I still see the former guy and recently, when i discovered that he's also dating another girl, i felt so jealous (i think selfishness was at work) and i've not even talked to the guy since then. I hate to say this, but i think i'm still in luv with him. I just have to summarize the story, there's more to it. In fact love is crazy.  wink So, can you see that my love life is more complicated than yours?
how pathetic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? / Essential Dating Tips For Guys / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.