Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away (19553 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Goldieluks: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2011
awww^^^ cry cry cry
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2011
Yeah dear. That's so true. How u been girl
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Liss: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2011
applelady:

@Liss, thanx dearie, I tried emailing him ,yet he 've not replied, I really miss him though.

You are welcome, girl. Sure hope he replies. Have you tried calling? Would advise you call instead so you can both discuss on the way forward. At least you would know exactly what's going on with him and where you both stand.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Goldieluks: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2011
I'm good
thanks smiley
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by isalegan2: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2011
Some people don't have anything to say other than "inneresting," cos they've never loved anyone but their pervy selves.

I'm not mentioning any names.  undecided
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 11, 2011
and more lies. . .
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by 190: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2011
obviously from mzdarkskin undecided
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2011
190:

obviously from mzdarkskin undecided

Abeg, crawl back into the hole you came out of tongue
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by 190: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2011
Sure after you undecided
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Pweety4me(f): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2011
Hmm no comment!
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2011
190:

Sure after you undecided

Shaarap tongue
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by 190: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2011
kiss kiss
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by tuhott(f): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2011
I am bisexual and i actually fell in love with this guy like 3 years ago, while i was seeing him i had no other. It was such a lovely relationship that everyone around us knew we were inseparable. A year in the relationship, he got an admission to study in US he promised heaven and earth before leaving and also promise to come back for me. We communicated for like 6 months after he left, then i started noticing his drift and eventually he stopped communicating till today. This is the only guy i've ever loved in my life and haven't found a replacement ever since. cry cry
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2011
^^^ Eh ya, sorry to hear that cry cry cry
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by 190: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by paragga(f): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd? what's up?
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2011
paragga:

Inked_Nerd? what's up?

I miss you cry cry cry

Come one Yahoo please kiss kiss kiss
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by paragga(f): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2011
ok
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2011
Ok, thanks babe. I'm online so I'll be waitin for ya kiss
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by jaybee3(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2011
Mine = Inked Nerd cry cry cry cry
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2011
Wettin dey make you cry jay bee? undecided
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Liss: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2011
tuhott:

I am bisexual and i actually fell in love with this guy like 3 years ago, while i was seeing him i had no other. It was such a lovely relationship that everyone around us knew we were inseparable. A year in the relationship, he got an admission to study in US he promised heaven and earth before leaving and also promise to come back for me. We communicated for like 6 months after he left, then i started noticing his drift and eventually he stopped communicating till today. This is the only guy i've ever loved in my life and haven't found a replacement ever since. cry cry

Keep your fingers crossed and your mind open, You just might get hit by cupid sooonnn, wink
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2011
this reminds me of a lovely friend or boy friend call it if you like, we me at the Federal Polythecnic Offa in 1999/2000. he only told me of his first name which is Busayo. he also told me that he lived in an Estate in mile 2 Lagos then. the whole relationship lasted for just two weeks. up till this very moment each time i recollect the little time we shared it keeps coming to to me like a crystal clearity of clean water. we shared jokes, took pictures and also discussed our aspirations. he said he wanted to go back to the University, while i told him i would like to proceed to obafemi Awolowo University ile ife to study law. we had a night out at a nice eatry and finally he made me write" i love bussy" at the back of his personal picture. he came back to look for me before we went on break but i forgot to ask for his surname. well should you read this write up u can reach me on ayotolao@yahoo.com or face book as tolani osatuyi-fadahunsi. this is basically to put an end to an imagination that keeps lingering even after eleven years.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by jaybee3(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Wettin dey make you cry jay bee? undecided
You left me for fstranger after his poemsad sad
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by 190: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Bobajo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
I was in year 2 in Unilag and went to the Jamb office in Ikoyi to check up on something for my cousin. Saw this totally adorable, fabulously cute girl looking slightly lost (she came to make some enquiries). Knight in shining armor that i was, i offered to help, and thus started this beautiful relationship for another 2 years. We used to talk and talk and talk. It was fabulous. She got admitted to Ekpoma later that year, and, distance happened sad . She started dating this guy in her school, and when i confronted her, she cried a bit and just walked away. I was crushed. I am not proud to say this, but i went totally ballistic, and chased the skirts with a vengeance for like the next 3 years.

Funny enough, i went to her wedding (to the same guy she was dating in school) 7 years after (she told me it was exactly 7 years - i had miscounted - when i danced with her during the couple's dance).

I have bumped into her at the mall like twice in the last 3 years and know she now has 3 kids. But she still looks the same. Fabulously cute.

To Ruth, the one that got away; 'your people didnt become my people after all, and my God didnt become your God'

1 Like

Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Heineken(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
I jt dnt thnk i can eva 4get dis tall,pretty n chocolate gal calld rachael.
We met in 2008 in a computer sch n took 2 each oda da very first day.
I lyk dis gal coz she pretty n very well outspoken.
We lost contact wen i got admissn dat yr n we do call almst evryday bt da only fuckd up i had then was changin sims n i knw she stoppd callin wen my no wasn't goin. Her no has stopd goin thru also.
As if dis post cm at da rite tym,i went 2 dat computer sch 2 meet d lectrur dat thut us then 2 help me chek ha details maybe she has anoda num bt no.
I got her surname 4rm da lectr,chekd facebk bt couldn't gat her. Oh rachael !!! Bt i stil beliv,we'l meet sumday weda da devil likes it or not.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Heineken(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
We lost contact wen i got admissn dat yr n we do call almst evryday bt da only fuckd up i had then was changin sims n i knw she stoppd callin wen my no wasn't goin. Her no has stopd goin thru also.
As if dis post cm at da rite tym,i went 2 dat computer sch 2 meet d lectrur dat thut us then 2 help me chek ha details maybe she has anoda num bt no.
I got her surname 4rm da lectr,chekd facebk bt couldn't gat her. Oh rachael !!! Bt i stil beliv,we'l meet sumday weda da devil likes it or not.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
Heineken:

Eh ya, I hope you meet her again.

jay bee:

You left me for fstranger after his poemsad sad

No I didn't. I still have my eye on you kiss

190:

angry angry angry

MYOB!!!

Bobajo:

I was in year 2 in Unilag and went to the Jamb office in Ikoyi to check up on something for my cousin. Saw this totally adorable, fabulously cute girl looking slightly lost (she came to make some enquiries). Knight in shining armor that i was, i offered to help, and thus started this beautiful relationship for another 2 years. We used to talk and talk and talk. It was fabulous. She got admitted to Ekpoma later that year, and, distance happened sad . She started dating this guy in her school, and when i confronted her, she cried a bit and just walked away. I was crushed. I am not proud to say this, but i went totally ballistic, and chased the skirts with a vengeance for like the next 3 years.

Funny enough, i went to her wedding (to the same guy she was dating in school) 7 years after (she told me it was exactly 7 years - i had miscounted - when i danced with her during the couple's dance).

I have bumped into her at the mall like twice in the last 3 years and know she now has 3 kids. But she still looks the same. Fabulously cute.

To Ruth, the one that got away; 'your people didnt become my people after all, and my God didnt become your God'

Wow that sucks. This is one of those "what if" situations.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Heineken(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2011
Inkerd why did u post dis? I've bin tryin 2 gat ova dis bt Jt dnt tink it cn eva happen again coz of dis post. RACHAEL !!! U Sure say i go fit sleep dis nyt? RACHAEL !!! GOD! PLS MAKE ME HAPPY AGAIN BY SEEING DIS GAL.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2011
Sorry, its just the guy I liked was on my mind cry

Sweetie, you're not alone. Look at all the posts people have posted. Here, listen to these songs. I hope it makes you feel better. Sorry kiss

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV7nt3QuNiU[/flash] [flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFSO9B1K_xw[/flash]

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgoKeHC64CY&feature=related[/flash] [flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KOqBWl20go[/flash]

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-niqB80At8[/flash]
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
For those of you that cared and prayed for the safety return of my missing DOG I really appreciate you all. I just received a call from home that they found my dog. So pet lovers lets celebrate, I am currently in Canada and was supposed to be back the States Easter weekend but I can't stay till then so I just rescheduled for next tomorrow. Damn that Hitler I've been gone for too long.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? / Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women / Are Guys Attracted To Innocence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.