Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend (40077 Views)

Icepick Lobotomy: A Controversial History... (pictures Included) / Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! / Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Anextin(f): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
So you have turned her into a punching bag. Beating her mercilessly. Commando that you are. Go on, the day she faints and not wake up again, your body go tell you. .He goat, anuofia
Hushbingo:
[b]This girl is a very beautiful lady which i know would have lots of suitors on her head. I never even intended dating her until she converted our friendship to relationship.

When we started, i noticed her incessant calls and had to complain about them which got reduced with time. In most cases, i would bring up issues pertaining to her having an affair with some of those people which she would discard and even get angry enough as to quarrel with me.
So, because of the texts and calls she was getting i became suspicious and one evening when i read a text from a guy addressing her as "baby and luv" i finally vented my anger, she strolled out that evening while i waited at home, later on, i took her phone, old phone which she barely uses, i turned it on and went through her Whatsapp messages, it was then that i discovered she has had an affair with a boss she was working for and even got messed up without her salary being paid for that month.

Not just that, other guys too have had their pounds of flesh. I was messed up that evening because this lady would insist we have sex without condom. So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.

To cut the long story short, i got other texts too from guys in her phone, one in particular sent her "are we still seeing today ?" Which she told me she never made any arrangement with the guy.
Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Myhusband(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady

a very pretty lady on a friend zone but she want relationship but you didn't assess her if she's someone that have loyalty before given inn, now you discovered she's a cheat, instead of you to discard her and find another loyal lady, you started to beat her and holding her waywardness on Ransome?

like someone said above, if that lady eventually faint and move to the other side due to your beating then you're in big trouble

let the lady made you spend the rest of your life in prison before it will speak to you, to break up with her you hear?

that bolded sound funny and hilarious, the pússy that had been useless before you arrived is what you're fighting for? complex inferiority and small pikin dey worry you

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by mokkalu1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
For your mind you sef na better person. Abeg shift joor!
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Morohunmubo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
My brother, what makes you happy should be your paramount. Since the relationship does not make you happy. Leave her nah. Go your way. If you marry her, you will die soon grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
i just dey
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by majemuoluwa28869: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Take advantage of this opportunity and start your own business this coming new year
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by chrizzyace: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:
[b]This girl is a very beautiful lady which i know would have lots of suitors on her head. I never even intended dating her until she converted our friendship to relationship.

When we started, i noticed her incessant calls and had to complain about them which got reduced with time. In most cases, i would bring up issues pertaining to her having an affair with some of those people which she would discard and even get angry enough as to quarrel with me.
So, because of the texts and calls she was getting i became suspicious and one evening when i read a text from a guy addressing her as "baby and luv" i finally vented my anger, she strolled out that evening while i waited at home, later on, i took her phone, old phone which she barely uses, i turned it on and went through her Whatsapp messages, it was then that i discovered she has had an affair with a boss she was working for and even got messed up without her salary being paid for that month.

Not just that, other guys too have had their pounds of flesh. I was messed up that evening because this lady would insist we have sex without condom. So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.

To cut the long story short, i got other texts too from guys in her phone, one in particular sent her "are we still seeing today ?" Which she told me she never made any arrangement with the guy.
Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]

I understand you’re going through hurt and heart break at this time, but best advice il give us to forgive her, and let her be. Move on with your life , it’s not gonna be easy but your inner peace matters, if she valued what you both shared, there won’t be any need for her to be seeing other guys, what is yours will be yours... put it in prayers too for God to direct you, and ask for forgiveness for hitting someone else’s child, she could have passed on from there. And ensure you never do it again.

Gracias

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Guys are stupid though..last paragraph.

You are with her cuz of sex and you still scared cuz you won't meet another girl like her grin

Dump her without looking back or keep putting your dick in a public pussy

Don't forget to get tested for HiV..she doesn't love you.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by lenghtinny(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
So you want to shorten your lifespan because you have invested in her......

Don't worry when she finally gives you some things that will make you go through excruciating pain while urinating, maybe your brain go pick up
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by stacyadams: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

grin grin grin

Okpo continue investing ...
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Bullman(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Anytime i go through my womans phone i see stuffs like crazy stuffs from different guys but truth is i have zero right to para because i havent made her my wife yet.
Some bitchy attitude can be understandable sometimes
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Dharkcocoa: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Originalsly:

The lady needs no medicine. What would you say to someone that takes in a lion and expect it to behave like a sheep?... to stop killing other animals and be feeding on grass? Do you think beating will help?

Spending money to keep her loyal is what you're calling investment? Guy... that is a gamble where the odds are heavily against you winning. You gambled and you lost. What do people do when they gamble and lose?

Normal men go through that... quietly suck up their losses.... learn from their mistake and move on with life. You can't beat your investment out of her... neither can you make her be loyal by force. Can you change the stripes of a tiger?

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Well said sir
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by erico2k2(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Its time for you to use your head not your heart cos from all indication your heart is already weak.You have to let her be or reduce the love you show.Start being less emotionally involve
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
In all my dating years, never has any man lifted a finger to hit me.
What Rubbish! You beat person pikin sorry she faint because of kpekus. You wife /girlfriend beaters know the kind of women you can try that with.
Even if I can't fight you physically, either my dad gets you arrested and locked away for good or my huge brothers redesign your skeletal frame. Bomboclaat!
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by DeOTR: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.
You slapped your girlfriend? For what reason exactly?
There's only one way to deal with a whoring partner, just tell her it's over.
She could make your life very hard for hands on her, if she knows her right.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

You are the evil one here.

You yourself pointed out that she is beautiful, and you know how foolish some men can be.

She is not even arrogant to you and tries to please you.

It is your responsibility to support her and try to understand her, instead of finding fault and claiming she ia being controversial
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by SAMBARRY: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Please if you want all control over your woman and dictate to her as you wish, do the needful, pay her bride price and marry her. Stop wasting her time and expect her not to have other options. You even beat her, no wonder she is cheating on you woman beater.

controller general.enle o

lmaooore beating a lady that has options cheesy

Make money.broke boyfriend tongue

That energy you're using to bear her go use it to make money tongue
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by patani(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

You beat a woman till she was unconscious and u came here to stay it... This can be used against u as an evidence in court... Infact you are a coward n an idiot... U deserved to be cheated on fool

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by tope56(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
The person that marry a beautiful wife is like a person that planted a corn by the side of the road, anytime people pass the road, they will want to take the corn if given any opportunity.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Liposure: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
I'm highly disappointed in you for hitting that girl. Somebody you could have simply discharged since she's not worth it
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by kenzysmith: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
this girl is a very beautiful lady

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Shadysen: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
confused guy, prepare to beat her till dead
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Wandeayo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Free the lady before u contract deadly disease
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by EgunMogaji2: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
I’m not going to read an epistle about a woman. God forbid.

Please release her and move on.

After God, fear “wimen” grin
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Gosh!

I stopped reading when he wrote that he hit her. Seriously

If a man was the cheater, can the girl lay her hands on him?

Stupid op.

You even deserve being cheated on

Animal

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Shadysen: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Chii59:
In all my dating years, never has any man lifted a finger to hit me.
What Rubbish! You beat person pikin sorry she faint because of kpekus. You wife /girlfriend beaters know the kind of women you can try that with.
Even if I can't fight yureou physically, either my dad gets you arrested and locked away for good or my huge brothers redesign your skeletal frame. Bomboclaat!
Are you sure you can marry?
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
If she had died, you will tell me whether its her cheating you will use to explain yourself in court..

Useless and hushbingo

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by cayorday89(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Going through your write up, I noticed that your main concern is not because she is cheating or bleeping anyhow, and it's not even the investment but because she will move on to the already available guys immediately you break up with her.. Guy you need to move on and forget about her totally, we all have our relationship problems both male and female na make we align with people of like minds be the koko...
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by emekafelix1: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
just lock out and change number!
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Seyzcham91(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
you are your own problem here and you really mess yourself up and also made yourself too Vulnerable

imagine you saying "you don't wanna let her go cuz you've invested much on her and she would just move to another guy" ofcourse a girl moving to another guy is inevitable. you just dating and you taking a girl this serious,

I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY THIS, "NO GIRL IN THIS WORLD CAN BE TIED DOWN NOMATTER WHAT YOU DO FOR THEM AND HOW MUCH YOU DO IT"

They always get better offers from other men, how i wish everyone can just have a heart like mine. me don give up on girls already doesn't mean i don't have sex steady but comitment with any naija girl is a risk i don't take anymore and not because of heartbreak infact never in my life have i been heartbroken and i used to love like mad but regardless i always let go of girls even with the love i have for them.

You can't keep vagina people,in relationship they always cheat, as long as social media exist and your girl is using multimedia phone, forget it, its not your pussy alone, "it's our pussy" we dey share am

So my advise to you first is to prepare your mind to be willing to LET HER GO, forget your investment in her, you wouldn't be the first to invest in a girl, all girls that get married today don't you know alot of guys have invested in them before they end up in another man's House and even still sleeping

Vagina People Don't need to be Taken Serious at all. they are much of our weakness. be strong man and stand your ground, Own up yourself,

Even if a man gives a girlfriend or wife 3million weekly that still doesn't stop those vagina people to not cheat cuz as long as they are Online they always see guys/men mostly liars that just wanna get inside their pant, and sometimes the real ones with real money that will offer them better what you are offering. That Gender So INSATIABLE . you can never please them
Hushbingo:

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Tinsim: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please narrate this story to your mum or aunts or senior sister and take their advice.
For your river catfish, mangala fish, crocker fish and Nembe crayfish call or watsap 08038787781

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Lovers Of Nude Pics... / I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.