Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? (13837 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2006
My Dear is nt d helpin that is da PROBLEM -the PRO is u khelpin him @ da END he 4gets everytin u did 4 him! daz d CASE STUDY HERE sad sad sad
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2006
You seem to have an aversion to men and I do not know y?In your book all men are devils(or even impotent) grin grin grin grin
Anyways, I am wondering y u keep on attracting those sort of men undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Becos other sistas have at least some good things to say about men!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
As for being stingy,I knew that immediately I saw ur profile! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Coco29(f): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2006
it is up to us ladies to see a good man and trust him  wink

have a good night
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2006
Coco29:

it is up to us ladies to see a good man and trust him  wink

have a good night
@Jbaby That is da point.How come you keep on attracting neverdowells.Birds of the same,,,,,anywayz,,,, grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2006
Ucheeeeeeeeeee i'm a singin a SONG for you by DESTINY"S CHILD BILLS,BILLS,BILLs

My fiancee is so much LOADED that it drives me CRAZY!  tongue tongue tongue tongue

4m my yr 1- 2 finals i'v never dated a STUDENT! never i totally removed 'em 4m my datin LIST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so d never b;lablabla u r talkin abt is an OFF TOPIC cool cool cool
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by donmayor(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2006
It's a shame that it's not ur fiancee driving u crazy but his loaded pockets. You are just like every other girl embarassed
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Chinie(f): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2006
i would not date a guy who is so lazy that he wont look for a job not to talk of marrying him(aaaagh).my future is at stake here.but if he isn't at fault,then there's no problem angry angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2006
Chinie:

i would not date a guy who is so lazy that he wont look for a job not to talk talk of marrying him(aaaagh).my future is at stake here angry angry
Yeah ur future is at stake and guess wat,it is in ur hands.So do not tell ur children that it was because of thier father that u did not become the president of Nigeria or wateva you wanted to be. grin grin grin grin grin
jaybaby:

Ucheeeeeeeeeee i'm a singin a SONG for you by DESTINY"S CHILD BILLS,BILLS,BILLs

My fiancee is so much LOADED that it drives me CRAZY! tongue tongue tongue tongue

4m my yr 1- 2 finals i'v never dated a STUDENT! never i totally removed 'em 4m my datin LIST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so d never b;lablabla you're talkin about is an OFF TOPIC cool cool cool
Y am I not surprised
And I am also putting on,,,wait let me look for it,,,,uuuummmmm,, Oh yeah here is it.I am putting on Madonna's song for you: MATERIAL GIRL! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2006
C let me tell u! MEN LL ALWAY BEHAVE LIKE MEN!

I love him very much but i'm not sure if i would av loved him this much wout d $$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2006
Ywa UCHE watva tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2006
jaybaby:

C let me tell u! MEN LL ALWAY BEHAVE LIKE MEN!

I love him very much but i'm not sure if i would av loved him this much wout d $$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Have you tried telling him that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2006
Tsssssssssssssssssssk"" DANCING"""
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by MyPeace(f): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2006
@Uchenna

Be realistic here, Will you encourage ur sister, to marry a jobless and poor man? definately no. If a man is a real man, he will get something doing before talking of marriage. maybe the woman should then be the HUSBAND abi? Anyway, what makes him a MAN and a HUSBAND, if he cannot PROVIDE for the family? Evidence of MANHOOD is it having LONG THING? The Bible even call them INFELS.

Abeg, the man should be a REAL man before thinking of DATING and MARRIAGE. What is Love? So love is when you are giving the woman stress and overburden (as in taking care of everything in the house)? Look woman are not meant to do these, hence whenever they are meant to be the breadwinner, their submissive will definately reduce.

REAL man should get up and POSSESS their POSSESSION in the family!!!

Age is not a function of marriage and dating but RESPONSIBLITY!!!

JAYBABY has a point!!!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2006
My love ask him very well oooooooooooooo if he would allow his sister 2 DATE a JB-less guy? NO i guess

You dnt xpt me to take responsibilities of my HUSBAND! He is the MAN he is supposed to behave like 1!!!!!!!!

even in da OLDEN day's self dem no gree give out their children 2 jbless men not 2 talk of naw! grin grin grin grin

My DeArEsT uShEi grin grin

Get it that WE r not going to marry a JBless MAN-PERIOD wink wink
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lovestinks(f): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2006
Ok for those of u in doubt let me tell u a little story my dad has this pals who practically disowned his first daughter why? He trained her in school she read engr made a first class after youth service she met this dude, who had third class, wayward looking, as in full nfa she said she must marry oh .parents disagreed and she ran away from home. her mom cried and her dad let her married, to rent a house my dads friend contributed, to pay bills same thing. she got pregnant poor dad had 2 pay hospital balls, so it went till the man got tired and decided the daughter will not kill him.and he washed his hands off her, question is will u blame such a dad? Is it fair to put your father tru stuffs like that? Tell me why i should marry a poor jobless man?

For those of u who preach love, i heard some shops in the new city mall/shoprire etc now allow you to buy stuffs like pampers. school books and food and pay with love,

ladies and gentlemen, its good to love but lets be realistic here oh, why marry a jobless man when ur mates are marrying guys that can take good care of them, if na curse go for deliverance oh
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Seun(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2006
Two comments:

1) If you marry a poor, jobless man you mustn't start breeding until he becomes rich. Poverty breeds poverty.
2) What your parents feel is not important, because it's your life, but why should innocent children suffer?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2006
Gurl- abi ooooo if he is Poor ow ll i get my foot dwn 2  CITY MALL never!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dnt no ow u wnt my dad 2 b happy wen he trained me till this AGE & u xpt me 2 let him dwn by sayin ****i LOVE him i will marry him nomata wat**** GOD 4BID
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2006
Seun:

1) If you marry a poor, jobless man you mustn't start breeding until he becomes rich. Poverty breeds poverty.

Hmmm i must'nt srt BREEDING!Until he had gotten a JOB! When ll dat b? in my ***Menopause*** not sure!

Seun:

2) What your parents feel is not important, because it's your life, but why should innocent children suffer?

It's my life yea i no & that is Y i wnt b that stupid 2 DATE a JBless MAN
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by MyPeace(f): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2006
JAYBABY, EASY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM BEHIND YOU THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2006
aaaaaaaaah no mind me o jare!!!!!

Headache don dey wrry me self LOL
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by mimigirl(f): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2006
Money has nothing to do with love.though our parent would truely want us to get married to a well to do man,possible because they dont want us to experiece the man traitor poverty yet since i'm in love with him i will marry him and by the grace of GOD we will get there @jaybabe you can only determine ur destiny when you are married
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by mimigirl(f): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2006
Money has nothing to do with love.though our parent would truely want us to get married to a well to do man,possible because they dont want us to experiece the man traitor poverty yet since i'm in love with him i will marry him and by the grace of GOD we will get there @jaybabe you can only determine ur destiny when you are married
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2006
My dear -i' did not c any contn. of the TOPIC dat saYS-WAT IF HE LOST HIS JOB AFTER MARRAIGE?

The Jist is ****Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man?*****

So srt DETERMINING ur Destiny wen u r DATING--My Dad do tell me even till naw JAY alwayz have VISION! so i'm alwayz careful in Everytin i do!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2006
JayBaby girl stop wasting your precious time trying to "knock sense" into a certain person's thick head.
You do what you have to do.
It is ironic but let's rephrase the question and see if it yields the same results.

GUYS- Would you marry a poor jobless Lady??

Am anxiously awaiting HONEST replies, ,
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by donmayor(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2006
I would marry a jobless lady as long as she has a vision for her life and is committed to acheiving it. It's even easier for a guy to marry a jobless lady than for a girl to marry a jobless guy. She would have time to take care of my kids
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2006
donmayor:

I would marry a jobless lady as long as she has a vision for her life and is committed to acheiving it. It's even easier for a guy to marry a jobless lady than for a girl to marry a jobless guy. She would have time to take care of my kids
Really? I respect your honesty, though if I may add I am rather finding it to be too difficult to digest. Anyway, that was very manly of you. I guess the saying is true' "there are still some REAL men out there"
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Seun(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2006
There's nothing noble about a man marrying an unambitious lady so she can breed well. Not that it's bad.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2006
Seun:

There's nothing noble about a man marrying an unambitious lady so she can breed well. Not that it's bad.
[/quote
Are you insinuating then that there is nobility in a woman marrying an unambitious man??
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by donmayor(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2006
Any relationship whether friendship or marriage with someone unambitious is worthless.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Seun(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2006
Are you insinuating then that there is nobility in a woman marrying an unambitious man??
I should have used the word sacrificial. If a man marries an unambitious woman, it's not a sacrifice.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2006
Seun:

I should have used the word sacrificial. If a man marries an unambitious woman, it's not a sacrifice.
Ok, Now I got ya.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2006
Ok guys let us back up a little bit.I am not in any way campaigning for poverty.I would want to be rich.Who would not! But the point is that not everybody was born to be rich.I,more than anyone else, know that money  can be soothing balm to most issues but my point is that we should not base our choice of life partners on the equation of finance.An average marriage lasts for about 40 to 45 years( ) and anything can happen within that time.Your once rich spouse can suddenly become poor and jobless and at that point the only thing that will sustain the marriage is the initial love both partners had for each other THAT WAS INDEPENDENT OF MONEY!I know that in situations like this it is always kind of difficult but love makes it a little easier if not more easier.
Somebody says I was not realistic.Well I understand that money is an ephemeral thing ,it comes and goes but obviously some believe that getting married to a rich man secures them from financial troubles for life.Now who is being realistic about the ups and turns of life grin grin grin grin
  I will not encourage my sister to marry a poor and jobless man.Matter of fact I would not ENCOURAGE her to marry anybody for that matter.That decision is left solely at her discretion.She gets my full support in watever choice she makes! grin grin grin
Bear in mind that the question reads poor and jobless; not perpetually poor and jobless!Levels fit change anytime grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hot South African Woman Shows Off Big Butts In Photos / ........... / Things Men Do Better Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.