Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? (37509 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Exactly.... E go pain am
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by 22brains(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
londonbanks:
It's not just the fact that she forgot, it's that she's not invested in what we have. I've taken her out on a couple of dates where the majority of the time she was on her phone and not being receptive to my feelings even though I asked her politely to put it away.

Whenever she wants something from me she uses words like "baby" but soons as I send her money it's crickets from then on. Anytime I text her during the day to see how her day is she doesnt reply back and even when she does its "good" or "okay", quick short answers and doesnt reciprocate by asking about mines.

The birthday was the last straw because I had texted her few days ago and she completely ignored me until the day after apologising but only because hers is coming up in a few weeks and probably doesnt want to burn that bridge. She'll forget my birthday but will post on her stories constantly about other people wishing them theirs. It's clear at this point that she's been using me for money and doesn't care about me. Its always the ones you least expect.

Anyways I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this, your input will be greatly appreciated.
lovethey sayIS BLIND
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Cutie09(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
yetunsbay:
this life no balance. Me wey just met my gf (2months). She needs a phone and I'm afraid unfortunately she is been looking towards purchasing for her but for me ooo ain't ready buying any phone yet except we sex first. Buying the device no be the issue but man don learn. Talking fr experience.

My question is how can I achieve this without making it a pre requisite for purchasing her the gadget ?

Oga tell her the truth. If she is wife material she go stay if not she go waka

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by bigcee(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
FrankLampard:

I would advise you not to leave her yet. Next time when she asks you for money always make sure she renders you a service before you give her. Also make sure you don't give her money more than 2-5K, depending on how buoyant you are.

Next time when she ask for money tell her to come and offer you sex, or cook for you and clean your house. SIMPLE
Crass comment.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Cutie09(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
omaclarry:
Bros let me help you: Call her, tell her how bad u felt, accept her apology, continue showing her love, plan her upcoming birthday, be the major sponsor, tell her you hav everytin sorted out for the d-day, help her invite friends even make enquiries for lounge to use.. make her happy.

on that day call ur guys, fyn better noisy bar hangout with them put ur phone for silence and allow the universe fight for you.

Most times you dont need to show ur pain and retaliate immidiately cos she will already be prepared for ur worse, but follow my advice nd watch her pain

Silent assassin you be . You are hire to work for cia. Respect sir
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Lexusgs430: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:
It's not just the fact that she forgot, it's that she's not invested in what we have. I've taken her out on a couple of dates where the majority of the time she was on her phone and not being receptive to my feelings even though I asked her politely to put it away.

Whenever she wants something from me she uses words like "baby" but soons as I send her money it's crickets from then on. Anytime I text her during the day to see how her day is she doesnt reply back and even when she does its "good" or "okay", quick short answers and doesnt reciprocate by asking about mines.

The birthday was the last straw because I had texted her few days ago and she completely ignored me until the day after apologising but only because hers is coming up in a few weeks and probably doesnt want to burn that bridge. She'll forget my birthday but will post on her stories constantly about other people wishing them theirs. It's clear at this point that she's been using me for money and doesn't care about me. Its always the ones you least expect.

Anyways I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this, your input will be greatly appreciated.

You already know this is not a relationship, but a situationship..... grin

Underpinned with you delight, at opening your wallet, on this one way street........ grin

Your London banks, shall Continually never run dry....... tongue

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by thesolutions(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Narnah:
I think you know the answer already.

And just incase you don't, yes you should. Don't be with someone who doesn't value you.
don't take this advice. go for what you want please.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Emeka71(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Move on.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by echibuzor: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Which kind simp be this....
You Don already meme Winners Chapel Contractors
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Starzo: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
yetunsbay:
sorry, I don't do runs girl thank u
let me let u in on a little secret. As men, we've all at one time, dated an olosho disguised as girlfriend.

That person u r calling ur girlfriend might be another man's call girl.

Don't stress yourself over things that are not worth it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kontinue to be baby for her hand, no talk to yourself and wake up
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Never,I repeat Never waste ur precious time with a person who don't value u... I actually don't know if your time is precious.
She's obviously not into u.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by viceddy95(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
omaclarry:
Bros let me help you: Call her, tell her how bad u felt, accept her apology, continue showing her love, plan her upcoming birthday, be the major sponsor, tell her you hav everytin sorted out for the d-day, help her invite friends even make enquiries for lounge to use.. make her happy.

on that day call ur guys, fyn better noisy bar hangout with them put ur phone for silence and allow the universe fight for you.

Most times you dont need to show ur pain and retaliate immidiately cos she will already be prepared for ur worse, but follow my advice nd watch her pain
O. P you need to buy this guy a bottle of chilled drink..... Best advice for you...
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by stephenponti(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Stay gidigba don't move. Babby Zaddy
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by emmnprince(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kriss216:
The time, money and energy you invested in a Nigerian girl would be best if you channel them in a poultry business!

There's nothing significant in dating a Nigerian girl. Allow sanity to reign in your life, stay away from Nigerian girls!

You were making sense until you said "stay away from Nigerian girls."

Not all Nigerian girls are useless as Mosdii do assert. There are intelligent ones who knows the workings in a relationship and who are not parasites.

They don't take undue advantage of a good guy and they earn to take care of their bills. They even support a sensible guy whose future looks bright! You need to calm down to locate one.

Many in the pack are shaku-shaku but by their fruits you shall know them.

Now let me rephrase your comment:

The time, money and energy you invested in a senseless and parasitic Nigerian girl would be best if you channel them in a poultry business!

There's nothing significant in dating a Nigerian girl who has nothing upstair to offer herself, let alone you. Allow sanity to reign in your life, stay away from thoughtless and irresponsible Nigerian girls!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Ken4040(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=100279032]The time, money and energy you invested in a Nigerian girl would be best if you channel them in a poultry business!

There's nothing significant in dating a Nigerian girl. Allow sanity to reign in your life, stay away from Nigerian girls! [
/quote]
Gbam..a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Amtrak: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
You obvious that she no send you... my brother move on o
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by wany(f): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I hope you've already banged her, if not then go back and complete the task before you sign out! grin
Sex can never be a compensation for being used.on a normal he can get all the sex he wants but not love and trust.na people like you naira Marley take sing awon girls lor ma sett tia up,a won boys lor ma fuc e up.the girls will everly use sex to sett you up and the boys will finish the deal, pervert undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by lebienconnu: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Eh yah,

Apparently you were just an ATM machine to the girl. I hope she allowed you to reach the promised land sha.

Once it is not spontaneous it is not love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by dederocs(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Move up cheesy
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Avast(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsapTeddy:

Simperpower grin grin grin
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by emmnprince(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
omaclarry:

You na Odogwu for payback! grin
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by shoboy9: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

Leave fast.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Cutie09(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
managingpartner:

It's obvious she is not into you as you observed. I will suggest you move on. It's quite painful but you will be okay las las.

God bless you for your honesty ma. Me hope op go listen
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Systrom(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
No. Wait
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Cutie09(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
wany:

Sex can never be a compensation for being used.on a normal he can get all the sex he wants but not love and trust.na people like you naira Marley take sing awon girls lor ma sett tia up,a won boys lor ma fuc e up.the girls will everly use sex to sett you up and the boys will finish the deal, pervert undecided

You are a legend. Frank and brutal but the truth sad some men abi na African men do think sex is everything.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Juliearth(f): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

Yes, move on! She is not into you.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Abeg epp me ask me am o..

The signs are already there but baba is waiting and hoping a butterfly will soon metamorphose into a bird. Ogbeni, better count your lost and move on with your life...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by shegzhkn: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
emmnprince:

You were making sense until you said "stay away from Nigerian girls."

Not all Nigerian girls are useless as Mosdii do assert. There are intelligent ones who knows the workings in a relationship and who are not parasites.

They don't take undue advantage of a good guy and they earn to take care of their bills. They even support a sensible guy whose future looks bright! You need to calm down to locate one.

Many in the pack are shaku-shaku but by their fruits you shall know them.

Now let me rephrase your comment:

The time, money and energy you invested in a senseless and parasitic Nigerian girl would be best if you channel them in a poultry business!

There's nothing significant in dating a Nigerian girl who has nothing upstair to offer herself, let alone you. Allow sanity to reign in your life, stay away from thoughtless and irresponsible Nigerian girls!

Lol, Nigerian girls in this context i suppose are the NORM and the real deal are EXCEPTION.

Might as well decide to overlook the insignificant few and make assertion base on the big number.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by candygist: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

Who dey give birth to all this mumu men self ?
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Martinez39s(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

Don't move on, just keep chasing. Idi0t!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.