Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? (51248 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 4:36am On Apr 07, 2021
jaxxy:

She was probably dating the other while dating u or Smtn. Or did she just meet the new guy at nysc and he’s already her king? The timeline is abit confusing bt that’s gals for u.
the truth of the whole thing is that the guy is a niece to Solomon Dalung. The sport minister with the red cap.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 4:37am On Apr 07, 2021
SmellingAnus:
sad experience... but it should make you wiser ... I don't expect much from a woman... I don't even expect my future wife to be faithful to me... I don't want to be harshly surprised by any woman... I have come to know that in life... anything , I mean anything can happen...
very well said, a very big lesson to me and also the greatest I have ever learnt when it comes to women and love thingy.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 4:40am On Apr 07, 2021
luminouz:

This made me smile.

That geh is redpiller to the core
Lol if only you experienced it yourself, you'd have given her a worse name than that LOL..
It's not really easy anyways, the one that saved your life had to become the one that almost destroyed it.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 4:50am On Apr 07, 2021
poweredcom:

So sad these type of gals are gals with small brain all they know is to leech on men..

Good as she said her.mind ..to you the best thing in life is to be successful

These type of gals good to trick and nak Dem and delete Dem off

An average naija gal seems to be useless to me that why I don't even date Dem ...

@womenareapes1
@mosdii

Advise this young man. Never to give his heart to naija gals

it's a great lesson learnt, she was the best girl in the world, she never loved anyone else but me, she was damn faithful to me before she left for service, but i could see the anxiety in her when she was preparing to leave for camp.
She actually got there and the kind of friends she rolled with there immediately were slayers who didn't come to play but to cash out..
Do you know i can't love anymore..? I see ladies as my fellow guys now honestly, no matter the beauty or the mesmerizing charming attributes in them, I end up breaking the heart of all the ladies that comes my way now. The fall so much in love with me after a week of meeting me, then i become scared and zoom I don start to dey ignore all of the girl's calls or messages. I don't have any soft spot for women anymore and I honestly hate this, it's destroying my life.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 4:53am On Apr 07, 2021
wisest10:

Am crying 4 u
lol I already cried my cry alone.. I just want a normal life back again, I want to know how to love back again.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by philcz(m): 4:56am On Apr 07, 2021
SmellySperm:
be like dem don do lala strong thing grin

modified: when she kept on changing my name on her contact list from babyboo to "oga solo"
Oga Solo cheesy cheesy Omo. Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by philcz(m): 5:11am On Apr 07, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

The look she gave me...... she l ooked right into my soul. There was no love in those eyes... I just backed off and went to lick my wounds quietly . Years later she was telling me some BS about how I should have tried to win her back.
That’s bs. Win back ko.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by PastorandMentor(m): 5:12am On Apr 07, 2021
I don't usually wait for ladies to break my heart. I break it and move on. I don break heart tire. Planning to get serious though. I Wan marry from now till two years time
lalasticlala:
What's the coldest way you found out your relationship was over?
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:25am On Apr 07, 2021
Lol funny question... many years ago i helped my girlfriend to write her GCE exams as mercenary, on the final day of the exams i was walking out of the exam hall she said to my face we are over, i should not call her or come to her house anymore. Omo i cried chai some girls are cold hearted. But glory be to God cuz God was protecting me.

Oh by the way she passed her GCE in flying colours, but never go to uni or poly cuz she keep failing her ume and pce. She ended up in university satellite campus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:28am On Apr 07, 2021
SaintAlbert53:
very heart breaking... sad

she went to Nysc camp, I couldn't reach her after the third day she got there. I tried so many times to connect to her, but all attempts failed.
Finally, her line went through and when i asked her why happened, she confidently told me she gave her phone to someone who needed it urgently.
We talked, laughed and at the end of our conversation, she told me this: Teddy, I am sorry things aren't going as planned before I came here, i am seeing someone else and i really like him so much..

I was speechless and i no cry o but tears dey rust down my eyes..
Then I told her;

Me: Who's this guy?..

Ex: You don't need to know him Teddy, I just want you to know we won't be talking on the phone anymore because he doesn't enjoy me talking to other guys..

Me: Mummy u mean this thing abi na Yahoo format be this?

Ex: Just try and understand, like I told you when we met the first time, I don't like to have anything with my ex-. So, please get someone to love you, i am sure you will be fine in no time. Bye, God bless you.

It was like i was listening to one of John Legend's song until she updated all her social apps dp with the new guy's pic and wrote MY KING..
OH MY GOD.. SIGHHH

Gosh some women are cold it is well bro. Reading people experience makes me feel ok cuz i thought mine is bad but there are worst experiences out there

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by plantist: 5:47am On Apr 07, 2021
BernieLee:
The clown took off my pictures on her facebook(and they were many).
Well, i went the extra mile. Yanked off her pics too, blocked her family members and friends and upgraded my side chic to full status. All in 24hrs, babe choke con dey beg but i wasn't swayed. Was actually good riddance.
Lessons learnt:
1. Keep your relationship off social media.
2. Avoid girls with a temper/short fuse.
3. If you no be strong man, avoid Edo girls like a plague.
4. Resist every attempt to turn you into a Simp.
5. For your sanity, run far from a toxic relationship.

Edo girls wetin den do, abeg I wan know.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by emmaodet: 5:50am On Apr 07, 2021
SmellingAnus:
sad experience... but it should make you wiser ... I don't expect much from a woman... I don't even expect my future wife to be faithful to me... I don't want to be harshly surprised by any woman... I have come to know that in life... anything , I mean anything can happen...

Gbam!!!!!!!
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by 1stHooligan(m): 6:00am On Apr 07, 2021
shegun4sur:

She will find what she's looking for, you might be the one that will never find what you're looking for.
Why do people find it hard to believe that IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO LOVE YOU BACK
bbaasstaarrd your opinion is useless. fuucckk off . you have no idea about me

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2021
1stHooligan:

fuckoff abeg

Your threads and posts suggest that you're struggling with depression. So sorry about this. And although everything you know and tried may not have helped, I know one thing that's a sure solution - Jesus.

This isn't a cliché. Of course you've heard about Jesus. You may have even considered yourself a Christian at some point in your life, but there's a surrendering, a trusting, and a deliberateness to build a relationship with Christ that takes us to heights of peace and joyful living that we never thought possible - [the peace that surpasseth all understanding.

Invite Jesus into your life again, and you'll live a full peaceful life. kiss

8 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by segun18(m): 6:28am On Apr 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:
When I realised she saved my number with Honourable, I no know the constituency wey I represent

Wao
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by lordkimo1114: 6:30am On Apr 07, 2021
she called to tell me she had a dream and the dream interpretation is we can't get marry. Holy spirit is leading her because she had fasted for 3days, to make it short, we have been together for 8years
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2021
BernieLee:
Well, i went the extra mile. Yanked off her pics too, blocked her family members and friends and upgraded my side chic to full status. All in 24hrs, babe choke con dey beg but i wasn't swayed. Was actually good riddance.
Lessons learnt:

I had to login to nairaland because of this comment. That number 5 was exactly what i told my toxic gf. I cannot sacrifice my sanity for your stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 07, 2021
SmellySperm:

modified: when she kept on changing my name on her contact list from babyboo to "oga solo"

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:40am On Apr 07, 2021
LagBae:
His number became unreachable since 2013.
What happened to it, it's not deep enough or what
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:40am On Apr 07, 2021
SaintAlbert53:

Lol no brother, she saved my life once and i will never wish for anything bad to happen to her. I still have this great feelings for her though, I miss her sad

Remarkable. So why aren't you trying to work things out? The phase or events that led to the initial breakup must have passed.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 07, 2021
lordkimo1114:
she called to tell me she had a dream and the dream interpretation is we can't get marry. Holy spirit is leading her because she had fasted for 3days, to make it short, we have been together for 8years

8 short fuukking years

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:41am On Apr 07, 2021
milann:
'I'm sorry'. That's what she texted after abandoning me to be chief chike's second wife. It was a sad experience after all we shared. I just thank God i already browsed her.
Haha god has save you, atleats you browse that gender no get joy, I will never in my life trust a woman even my mom

2 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:41am On Apr 07, 2021
SmellySperm:

Haha bad boy grin grin grin
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2021
BernieLee:
Lessons learnt:
Number is very important that's how girl will be acting normal, only to stab the boy friend

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2021
banmee:

The worst part was she was my 1st love. It took almost a decade to completely get over her. The tin pain me. I was just too immature for her which was why she broke it off. Looking back, she did the right thing.

I like your sincerity. Some people never get to admit someone did right by themselves in leaving them.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Jaqenhghar: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2021
luminouz:

And you still never learned your lesson? shocked
Always going to every thread doing Captain Save-a-hoe?
When will you learn bro?

You really need to grow up. People dissapoint people all the time ( men and women) but you still have to interact with them if you want to succeed in life . Choosing to become a nuisance or allowing your experiences make you a bitter person doesnt make you exactly smart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2021
placeofallure:
No experiences to share. Never been heartbroken, I always do the leaving.
Boss
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:49am On Apr 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:
When I realised she saved my number with Honourable, I no know the constituency wey I represent
Hahahahahaha please don't make laugh abeg grin grin
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
He stopped calling having realized that he can never have me on his bed after spending so much money on me and other frivolities, kai I chop him money sha.Bamanga Dan Allah wherever you are please forgive me,may God touch your heart to forgive me
Where do you live let's us hook up
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:51am On Apr 07, 2021
omgtzsammie:
make i follow chip in..
my babe travelled to the UK for her masters she started forming activity. my brothers i just allow shit flush.... love no be by force just because i no dey Uk no mean say i nor go dey OK.
Boss
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2021
SaintAlbert53:
very heart breaking... sad

she went to Nysc camp, I couldn't reach her after the third day she got there. I tried so many times to connect to her, but all attempts failed.
Finally, her line went through and when i asked her why happened, she confidently told me she gave her phone to someone who needed it urgently.
We talked, laughed and at the end of our conversation, she told me this: Teddy, I am sorry things aren't going as planned before I came here, i am seeing someone else and i really like him so much..

I was speechless and i no cry o but tears dey rust down my eyes..
Then I told her;

Me: Who's this guy?..

Ex: You don't need to know him Teddy, I just want you to know we won't be talking on the phone anymore because he doesn't enjoy me talking to other guys..

Me: Mummy u mean this thing abi na Yahoo format be this?

Ex: Just try and understand, like I told you when we met the first time, I don't like to have anything with my ex-. So, please get someone to love you, i am sure you will be fine in no time. Bye, God bless you.

It was like i was listening to one of John Legend's song until she updated all her social apps dp with the new guy's pic and wrote MY KING..
OH MY GOD.. SIGHHH
You have learn a bitter lesson from vagina people now
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2021
youngking22:
she left me on blue ticks. few weeks later she got married, we moovvveee
Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.