Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? (51247 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by budusky05(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2021
LagBae:
His number became unreachable since 2013.

Just little patience it will ring soon.���

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2021
Cashsteady:
well. there is this babe I liked like mad, we dated and we loved each other die so naso church organise one camp for us ooo and the camp was about 1 month just youths between age 18-25 na im I jam one fresh clean pretty babe omo I forgot the one wey dey house ooo.. she go send message I no go reply, she go call I no go pick and If i pick I go tell am say I busy and I go call later without calling back.. na Im this babe vex oo blocked me on Whatsapp funny enough I no even know say she block me aspa I don forget am until one night wey I just remember her and I no see her name again guy man no even care.. when I got back from camp I ignored her like shit I do am as if she no even exist, e pain am Sha after a month she got over it and moved but the girl still likes me Sha
Good boy always carry yourself as the price, and V people will come to you in numbers
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Sniper101:

Loyal wetin
where Dem loyal go ??

as a PH Boy who schooled over there (Ekpoma) I had dealings (or should I call it relationships) with many of Dem who claimed to love me very much...and I tell ya...those leeches ain't loyal...cos their own loyalty is as fake as fvck

abi na one time wen I dey browse one particular Babe website, her BF wey dey Benin call her, she tap me for shoulder say make I slow down on the browsing...as she took her guy's call.

na the kinda ppl wey u say dey loyal be that?

bros no talk o

I know say them like runs sha, but bros them fit carry money from you go give their loyal bf. There is always that guy they don't task.
As for me none be tribe I wan marry but you see profession very important. She has to be a medical doctor, girls in that profession are kinda decent and smart not all though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Simba00007(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=SaintAlbert53 post=100555124]very heart breaking... sad

she went to Nysc camp, I couldn't reach her after the third day she got there. I tried so many times to connect to her, but all attempts failed.
Finally, her line went through and when i asked her why happened, she confidently told me she gave her phone to someone who needed it urgently.
We talked, laughed and at the end of our conversation, she told me this: Teddy, I am sorry things aren't going as planned before I came here, i am seeing someone else and i really like him so much..

I was speechless and i no cry o but tears dey rust down my eyes..
Then I told her;

Me: Who's this guy?..

Ex: You don't need to know him Teddy, I just want you to know we won't be talking on the phone anymore because he doesn't enjoy me talking to other guys..

Me: Mummy u mean this thing abi na Yahoo format be this?

Ex: Just try and understand, like I told you when we met the first time, I don't like to have anything with my ex-. So, please get someone to love you, i am sure you will be fine in no time. Bye, God bless you.

It was like i was listening to one of John Legend's song until she updated all her social apps dp with the new guy's pic and wrote MY KING..
OH MY GOD.. SIGHHH[/quotei felt this one ]
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2021
kkinternet:
Lol..when she said can we be friends?? After 5 years in a relationship....Damn grin
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2021
nonstan:
The women folk is hard to understand sha
Extremely difficult
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2021
banmee:

You even try. I went looking for trouble. Had the best fight of my life. The black eye I got no get part 2. I love using pain to dull my emotions.

I dey imagine how many times you don watch fight club
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by KevinDein: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2021
SaintAlbert53:
very heart breaking... sad

she went to Nysc camp, I couldn't reach her after the third day she got there. I tried so many times to connect to her, but all attempts failed.
Finally, her line went through and when i asked her why happened, she confidently told me she gave her phone to someone who needed it urgently.
We talked, laughed and at the end of our conversation, she told me this: Teddy, I am sorry things aren't going as planned before I came here, i am seeing someone else and i really like him so much..

I was speechless and i no cry o but tears dey rust down my eyes..
Then I told her;

Me: Who's this guy?..

Ex: You don't need to know him Teddy, I just want you to know we won't be talking on the phone anymore because he doesn't enjoy me talking to other guys..

Me: Mummy u mean this thing abi na Yahoo format be this?

Ex: Just try and understand, like I told you when we met the first time, I don't like to have anything with my ex-. So, please get someone to love you, i am sure you will be fine in no time. Bye, God bless you.

It was like i was listening to one of John Legend's song until she updated all her social apps dp with the new guy's pic and wrote MY KING..
OH MY GOD.. SIGHHH
One thing you have to admire about women. They are really ruthless and won't think twice before cutting you off when they meet a better man. Give it to them.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Jaqenhghar: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2021
philcz:
That’s bs. Win back ko.
You dey mind am?
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by carlcar2012(f): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2021
I was homeless, long story. He paid my accommodation well he isn't cute but got small money can't be seen dating him, so I changed d locks and refused to give him the spare.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 07, 2021
carlcar2012:
I was homeless, long story. He paid my accommodation well he isn't cute but got small money can't be seen dating him, so I changed d locks and refused to give him the spare.

Never be kind to a woman..!!! Be ruthless and heartless... I comfirm that today and I will make sure I will never be nice to women.. Seen this same comment and talks from different women..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2021
KevinDein:

One thing you have to admire about women. They are really ruthless and won't think twice before cutting you off when they meet a better man. Give it to them.
you are absolutely on point sir

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Fiscus105(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2021
SaintAlbert53:

it's a great lesson learnt, she was the best girl in the world, she never loved anyone else but me, she was damn faithful to me before she left for service, but i could see the anxiety in her when she was preparing to leave for camp.
She actually got there and the kind of friends she rolled with there immediately were slayers who didn't come to play but to cash out..
Do you know i can't love anymore..? I see ladies as my fellow guys now honestly, no matter the beauty or the mesmerizing charming attributes in them, I end up breaking the heart of all the ladies that comes my way now. The fall so much in love with me after a week of meeting me, then i become scared and zoom I don start to dey ignore all of the girl's calls or messages. I don't have any soft spot for women anymore and I honestly hate this, it's destroying my life.

I pity you, you are leaving in a world of imagination, thank God the girl is leaving in a world of reality. I didn't want to comment on ur comment since I started reading this post but I compelled to, because I could see that u are too emotional for a break up of ordinary bf to gf relationship.

If your legally married wife now leaves you for another man, will you kill urself?

Let me tell you bitter truth! A guy/lady that not yet does engagement with his or her partner is totally free to leave the relationship, in ur own case ordinary introduction you never did.

The fact remains, every human being wants best for his or herself, and not only women alone, perhaps the girl in question is ready to marry now and saw you that you have not ready yet going by her own standard, the next thing you will do is to buckle up ur shoe and work harder in order to be taste of every woman too.

My little cent!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2021
ayomikuolatunji:

Never be kind to a woman..!!! Be ruthless and heartless... I comfirm that today and I will make sure I will never be nice to women.. Seen this same comment and talks from different women..
No dear.. A woman was created from a man's rib. women are the best creature created after men, you will definitely meet the one meant for and you'd be happy you never ended up the ones that hurt.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by eldeens: 7:33am On Apr 07, 2021
True story

He started dating her, a date of their marriage was fixed, all of a sudden he started acting funny, he stopped seeing her, calls nor text message, he came up with silly excuses like her mouth smells. Now they are at the edge of breaking away.

I guess my brother was jazzed, please we need prayer.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Liposure: 7:33am On Apr 07, 2021
FashionCookie:

Maybe he died..
lol..you are mean
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Fiscus105:

I pity you, you are leaving a world of imagination, thank God the girl is leaving a world of reality. I don't want to comment on ur comment since started reading this post but I compelled to ,because I see u are attaching unnecessary emotion to break up relationship which is just boyfriend to girlfriend.

If your legally wife now leave you for another man, will you kill urself?

Let me tell you bitter truth, a guy/lady that not yet do engagement with his or partner is totally free to leave the relationship, in ur own case ordinary introduction you never do.

The fact remains every human beings want best for him or herself, not only women alone, perhaps the I'd ready to marry and she saw you that you have not ready going by her own standard, the next thing you will do is to buckle ur shoe and work harder in order to be taste of every woman too.

My little cent!
thanks for your concern, it really shows you care. She wasn't ready to settle down anyways, she wanted to some kind of lifestyles too. It actually got intoe because i was faithful and real to her, I was in love. Loving someone isn't a crime remember? We all are only trying our best to love and if it works out, it's a plus.

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by irijuola: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2021
luminouz:

K

Good morning. Please I saw you on a nairaland thread about domiciliary account. I'm about opening one with GTB and I need a reference. Please kindly help. I'm really in dire need of it. I'm ready to supply any information to prove myself. Thanks.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 7:35am On Apr 07, 2021
KevinDein:

Lol very true. women are more mean than the men if you'd ask me.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Timidangote(m): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Biggest lie. Edo girls are never loyal.
BiggyB242:

Edo girls are controlling, though if they love you, they are loyal.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Remarkable. So why aren't you trying to work things out? The phase or events that led to the initial breakup must have passed.
she doesn't go back to her ex.. She is just 28 living her life to the fullest now, she would definitely change her settings and way of life if she continues like this and never get anyone to settle down with. I am pretty much sure she ain't with the nigga anymore.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Mexyz(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Sniper101:

Loyal wetin
where Dem loyal go ??

as a PH Boy who schooled over there (Ekpoma) I had dealings (or should I call it relationships) with many of Dem who claimed to love me very much...and I tell ya...those leeches ain't loyal...cos their own loyalty is as fake as fvck

abi na one time wen I dey browse one particular Babe website, her BF wey dey Benin call her, she tap me for shoulder say make I slow down on the browsing...as she took her guy's call.

na the kinda ppl wey u say dey loyal be that?

bros no talk o
How about we say all PH guys are cultist?
You should learn how to use some and even stop stereotyping altogether.

Should I tell you what a PH lady did to my yoruba friend when we were serving despite what this guy did for this lady...
So brother, we have bad guys/girls in every tribe.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Gosh some women are cold it is well bro. Reading people experience makes me feel ok cuz i thought mine is bad but there are worst experiences out there
Thanks bro, People's got lot of experiences.. I have experienced mine and its left for me to let it eat me up or just accept it and move on..
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by helpee(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2021
Leetika:

Naa I have picture evidence of her and the man. Sex chats and nudes she sent him, plus how they frolick hotels in abuja here. Sad thing be say the fool they beg me make I no break up because she no cheat on me. All in the bid to keep wrecking me financially.Like see lies cos I no wan show her the evidence. Devil lives in human form with some girls
It may take you time to realise this ...MR ARINZE is actually the real man. She was not even cheating on you. Someone you dey use mouth date. Someone wey you never kiss. Bros...you be mumu o

5 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

I like your sincerity. Some people never get to admit someone did right by themselves in leaving them.

Why r u almost on every guy angry
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Fiscus105(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=SaintAlbert53 post=100564240]
thanks for your concern, it really shows you care. She wasn't ready to settle down anyways, she wanted to some kind of lifestyles too. It actually got intoe because i was faithful and real to her, I was in love. Loving someone isn't a crime remember? We all are only trying our best to love and if it works out, it's a plus.[/quote

Going by ur response, you said lifestyle! A lady you plan to marry in nearest future and who you loved dearly is supposed to be a lady in which ur lifestyle goes "paripasu" with her lifestyle.

My brother, it's suicidal for a guy to love a street girl with pure heart. lady that belongs to street will surely go back to the street, no amount of love ,attentions, money or pampering can tame "club cum street" girl. She must explore her body in fullness to her imagination.

Thank ur God it happened bf u walk her down the aisle!
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by uthlaw: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2021
The5DME:
I'm not. But I might go into it in a few years time.
start today!
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Dextre(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
What's the coldest way you found out your relationship was over?

Gbogbo wa lama je breakfast, e don reach your side Lala?
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by bigpicture001: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2021
placeofallure:

Not at all.
I'm very married grin

Not wit u are now... I mean then through the years of dumping guys up ND down
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2021
Ogalanyaidi:
-She stopped picking my calls,
-Turned off her read receipts
-Turned off/on her phone when I call.
-She didn't show up on the flight that I earlier booked for her. Sydney - Melbourne.
-We didn't speake to each other for 1 month.
- Her elder sister blocked me on WhatsApp.

-I woke up one day, and informed her family that the relationship was over and I wouldn't be going ahead with the marriage plans.
- I demanded for the engagement ring
- I discovered that I was the 4th guy that she had agreed to marry but went on to ditch.
Wo me I'm available o

3 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by uthlaw: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2021
alphaNomega:
you will never experience true love if you go in with this mindset. I think heartbreaks are worth the experience, you don't want to grow old and regret all you missed because of one smelling armour
who true love help....true love no de pay bills...no deceive the guy,heartbreaks change no experience!

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by kingjooo(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2021
BernieLee:
The clown took off my pictures on her facebook(and they were many).
Well, i went the extra mile. Yanked off her pics too, blocked her family members and friends and upgraded my side chic to full status. All in 24hrs, babe choke con dey beg but i wasn't swayed. Was actually good riddance.
Lessons learnt:
1. Keep your relationship off social media.
2. Avoid girls with a temper/short fuse.
3. If you no be strong man, avoid Edo girls like a plague.
4. Resist every attempt to turn you into a Simp.
5. For your sanity, run far from a toxic relationship.
my man you for add delta girls too,them no get conscience and patience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.