Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? (27798 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by ifyalways(f): 3:46pm On May 23, 2011
. . .And the main rant is,the purpose of the thread,anyone

The girls know you are in for the flesh,you know they are in for the cash so what gives?If twas a solely all night biz affair why give them ur mobile contact?Are u very sure that when they babe was riding you,u did not promise her heaven on earth?

Next time,get down straight to the biz and leave out ur personal info eg ur number.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by madoba: 3:47pm On May 23, 2011
Someone please save us from men who are constantly complaining about women being after their money. Not all of us are this way ooh! And am glad your topic specifically says "Abuja Club Girls".

Seriously; Stagger what do you expect from club girls If you want a one night stand don't go sharing too much information about yourself and don't give out your mobile number to just any girl (unless you want to carry on an affair).

A male friend once said to me that men you meet on the street (i.e men who offer you a ride, or who try to chat you up for the first time on the street etc etc) are very often not decent/good men, and from personal experience it seems my friend was right .

The men I've met on the street while waiting for a cab or just walking home have turned out to be really indecent and obnoxious men who just want to get in between my legs. My point: Equate those kind of men to club girls and try to avoid hooking up with women you meet at the clubs unless your instincts tell you otherwise.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by tboy1(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2011
@ stagger
It is called trade by barter If your pocket can carry it then go ahead & enjoy. If not, keep quiet and leave it to dem other boys who will gladly pay the ladies what they ask for
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by delicious1(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2011
^^'Nuff said.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by playmode(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2011
@OP ,eiya sorry! well that is the way Nigerian girls are.Even the ones who don't club, love money and make very ridiculous demands before they hang out with you.Of course not all of them are like that but based on my experience growing in Lagos ,at least 80% of them are like that.No blame them sha ,na owu dey blow dem.

You can't compare Nigerian girls to east African or southern African girls because simply put,level pass level.

Eastern and Southern African girls enjoy a relatively better economic situation as compared to Nigerian Girls that is why they do not demand so much.Little things like TFC ,chicken licken ,mac donalds e.t.c easily moves Nigerian girls while in eastern Africa or southern African they are just regular meals which are easily affordable by everyone.

This is one of the reason why 90% of Nigerian guys who travel overseas end up marrying citizens of the countries they reside in because those girls tend to have far less drama and give less headaches than Nigerian girls.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by tpia5: 4:08pm On May 23, 2011

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-132733.0.html

you people should stick to one script cos you seem confused.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by tpia5: 4:09pm On May 23, 2011

Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers

Most posts/posters here keep on condemning Nigeria girls as being cheap, gold diggers and hungry. But come to think of it, I think our guys are worst.

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys going abroad to marry a lady the size of a parachute all in the name of papers

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys marrying someone the age of his mother all in the name of money/papers

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys dating sugar mums all in the name of money

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys pretending to be in love with a girl just because the girl comes from a rich background and can provide everything he wants

Is there no place where guys are paid to have s, e, x with a lady?

I know a guy who suck pu, ss, y for more than 6years and now he is living large through the money he made.

Find Me Guilty If You Haven't Heard Any of the above.

I'm sick and tired of someone coming here and start crucifying Nigeria girls. Before you judge, check it from all angles; yourself included. And mind you, before you say Nigeria girls, please make sure that what you are trying to say don't exist elsewhere in the world.

It is not a matter of being a Nigeria girl but an individual behaviour. Stop generalizing all in the name of gaining attention. Our girls deserved some respect.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-537996.0.html
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by tpia5: 4:10pm On May 23, 2011
I know a guy who suck pu, ss, y for more than 6years and now he is living large through the money he made.

holy moly.

what a role model.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 4:11pm On May 23, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by hackney(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2011
tpia@:

you people should stick to one script cos you seem confused.

Lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by stunna2(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2011
well, hello people
, i think a lot of people here already have made the most points that needs to be made!
if you live like a baller or wanna live like one, you gwan have fans, and you must bring up their standard to urs or they'll demand for it!

you are only able to change ur behaviour not those of others, that's if u don't like wut u see
go out looking like gold and you will attract gold diggers

, and oh, it's not only in Abuja - black kids in Toronto refuse to go to school so they work all week selling drugs or working minimum wage jobs to buy a $250 bottle service on a FridayNight Club and have 5 girls or 6 girls who themselves are pretty university students to party with!

its even worse now with the divorced 45year olds former Sub-Urban  housewives who have 19year old daughters partying next door and they themselves only wanna hang out with 27year old construction worker dudes with the 3 or 4 bottles on the table - price tag for those{?}$700 t0 $800 or your N120000 plus
but i understand, complaining is also a part of the game since u will be back for those gals another time still so, have fun and be safe! it's ur time! wink
rock-stars and thieves and kings and ballers have had beautiful women throughout time and it cost money! be happy that u can afford it!smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by scottN(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2011
I think these days gurls r just being more bold and outward in making their requests known so u can't blame them. Imagine the other day I walked into a club and started a convo with a girl I met  and d next thing she asks me if i can give her money 4 cab. She didn't even care if a car was outside or something. It was when I laughed,shook my head and walked away that she realized her mistake.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Bawss1(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2011
playmode:

@OP ,eiya sorry! well that is the way Nigerian girls are.Even the ones who don't club, love money and make very ridiculous demands before they hang out with you.Of course not all of them are like that but based on my experience growing in Lagos ,at least 80% of them are like that.No blame them sha ,na owu dey blow dem.

You can't compare Nigerian girls to east African or southern African girls because simply put,level pass level.

Eastern and Southern African girls enjoy a relatively better economic situation as compared to Nigerian Girls that is why they do not demand so much.Little things like TFC ,chicken licken ,mac donalds e.t.c easily moves Nigerian girls while in eastern Africa or southern African they are just regular meals which are easily affordable by everyone.

This is one of the reason why 90% of Nigerian guys who travel overseas end up marrying citizens of the countries they reside in because those girls tend to have far less drama and give less headaches than Nigerian girls.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by jaybee3(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2011
SMH @ ignorance on this thread.
Lik e they force anybody to part with der cash.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by tpia5: 4:32pm On May 23, 2011
Bawss1:

cheesy cheesy

and what's the effect of such meals when they're easily affordable?

think before typing- you appear smarter that way. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by delicious1(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2011
Money, money, money. That's what it all boils down to at the end of the day.
Everyone is money conscious now -even a 10 yr old kid.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by sayso: 4:44pm On May 23, 2011
topic=672530.msg8377714#msg8377714 date=1306164809:

People help me out here.

Some years back, I went to a university and disguised myself. Dressed down, went on foot, just moved around like a normal student. I then went to a popular students' drinking joint where there were guys and babes, drinking. Then I saw two of my friends from primary school. One of them hailed me and being already drunk, was hailing me so loud (since we had not seen for close to 20 years).

Soon enough, it became obvious that we were money earners and not students. The population of girls (whose off-campus hostels were close-by), suddenly increased. Many of the girls started dancing to the loud music, including a few who were not wearing undies and were really shaking what their mamas gave them.

Bottomline: man no be wood. The three of us eventually got hooked up. Boy, campus girls are hot and very sweet. But then this is where it gets interesting.

After discharging them the next day (with money and recharge cards, as usual), one of them called me sometime later to demand for money for her house rent. I was furious.

Same thing repeated itself when I found myself in another town on business. Same demand. Money for house rent.

Recently, a friend of mine hooked up with one babe who virtually used her eyes to tease him throughout. They hooked up, and soon enough, money for house rent now came up. This was after a demand to buy a new phone and lodge her in Transcorp Hilton Abuja as a pre-condition for any "action" to occur.

Recently, I and my guys took some working class babes out. The one I hooked up with ordered for Screw Driver (at N2,000 a glass). She kept drinking glass after glass of this stuff and I was left wondering why our girls are so merciless in accumulating bills.

Meanwhile, a trip to East Africa and the US shows that this situation is far different. In these places, a girl likes a guy, they hook up, have fun and go their way. No money demands involved.

I mean, in a place like Abj, a guy needs to budget about N30,000 for a night out with a babe that ends the next day.

So I ask: what is it about our girls that makes them so money consci.

All this to show us you are not responsible,moving around the world fuk babes.AIDS is real my guy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by randyorton: 4:48pm On May 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=23pt]oh please. we all know your date consists nothing more than that blow up dolls, a bottle of vaseline and a p0rn flick. ode.  tongue[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 23, 2011
This is not exclusively an Abuja Problem. It is a Nigerian problem. I really feel like exterminating the idiotic men that are responsible for over-pricing Nigerian women. It makes me sick to the bones to see men buy cars for these whores, write checks for N200k for their birthdays, give them 'taxi fares' of 50k, etc etc. For what? ? ? Such foolish men are really to blame, not thes ordinarily cheap and unproductive whores. Because of such men, ordinary struggling 'fine boys' can no longer get a (sexual) look-in from the average babe. Ordinary fine boys are only good enough to 'manage' for long term relationships where the whores might even claim to be virgins and that there would be no sex with their 'ordinary' fine-boy boyfriends until marriage. That's why so many of our financially handicapped dudes are suffering from prolonged spells of konji -due to no fault of theirs. Na real wah.

On the other hand, it appears that up to 99% of Nigerian females expect some form of material/financial compensation in exchange for sex with a man (even where such a man is their own boyfriend or husband). For them, sex is not something to be had for the fun of it and for the raw physical gratification and enjoyment inherent in it. It is ALWAYS a bargaining tool for them with which they hope to received favours and rewards of all kinds from men. Which leads me to ask: who is a pros.ti.tute? If a pros.t.itu.te is defined as someone who has sex with another in exchange for financial or material compensation, then it is NOT implausible to suggest that 99% of nigerian females are. . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by tboy1(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2011
^^ pro01=Ordinary fine boy?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 23, 2011
^

Lol. I'm not even a fine boy to begin with.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 5:46pm On May 23, 2011
Thats why i always use my remote controller for all women irrespective of who they are

it never fails me undecided

even here on nairaland, the chicks cant do without me

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by randyorton: 5:51pm On May 23, 2011
^^^eeeeediot
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by stagger: 5:59pm On May 23, 2011
sayso:

All this to show us you are not responsible,moving around the world fuk babes.AIDS is real my guy.

See pot wey dey call charcoal black. You be honest. How many girls have you laid in the last one year? have you been faithful?

If you have, you would have no business reading the ROMANCE section. tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 6:07pm On May 23, 2011
randyorton:

^^^eeeeediot

ur fada undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by amuukwu1(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2011
190:

Thats why i always use my remote controller for all women irrespective of who they are

it never fails me undecided

even here on nairaland, the chicks cant do without me

One word for you 'EWU'
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 6:10pm On May 23, 2011
^may your pr[i]i[/i]ck bow to the east every friday angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by amuukwu1(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2011
190:

^may your pr[i]i[/i]ck bow to the east every friday angry

Anu-mpam, you no go go read your books, thought you are in the UK for your studies,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 6:19pm On May 23, 2011
Im in Italy angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by amuukwu1(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2011
190:

Im in Italy angry

wherever you are, that one na your business, i no send but abeg, stop displaying your stup*dity on here, for its becoming very very annoying,
get?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by nolongtin(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2011
i dont have a problem giving peeps (in need) money both female n men,the way u ask or the rate u ask is wot matters to me,the last time i went to 9ja in 08,i had meet quite a few gurls on fb,had lenghty chats wit some and find dem quite intellingent.wen i got 2 9ja,i for 1 like to club and spend wen am on hols i wont say am rich but quite comfy,i called some of d gurls so i can take dem out and  have a lovely time out cus i was bored stiff wen i was der, most of d friends i had back in d days whr either @ work ,married or relocated to abuja.i was stayin in a hotel cuz of nepa and didnt want to go back to my area, most of the gurls wen they whr comin whr just flashin me ,i find dat very irritating,if u wonna meet some1,if 4 just 5 secs talk and say sorry i dont have credit call me,i can understand dat,i dont like pickin up a gurl n a club,ild like to talk ,hear ur views abt life,b4 decidin to date or not,wen d gurls came,they had a taxi outside which dey want me to pay,ild pay well i no its just a trick but i was willin to learn and play mugu.@ d end of d day am not after sex but if pretty enuf,i must say i gat tempted.i now called a gurl i was introduced 2,for the first time n my stay i meet a gurl calling me,whaoooo,ild ask her to drop,and ild call her back,i havent meet dis gurl and instantly liked her and in my  mind decided ild  settle dis gurl no matter wot.wen she gat to my hotel,i came down and d taxi left,i asked to pay and she said she has paid d cab man.she was a pretty gurl,i tot she was frm a rich family but alas wen i gat to no her  ,cus she stayed wit me thruout my stay  , i felt comfy wit her,i gat to kno her mum,her family,they whr struggling with her uni fees and stuff,i now in my mind tot,i had to do somtin cuz,here is a gurl strugglin wit schl and life but still keeping her head up,never asked 4 money and prefer to cook 4 me instead of us goin all out to all dem eatries,.to cut d long story short i decided to be her sponsor ,paid her schl fees,house rent ,she graduated last yr  and she serving now,up till dis day she sends me mail thankin me  and its even gettin digusting.i hope she gets a good job dat will complete my mission of tryin to reward good behaviour.tho we had sex , i was not after dat.most of the oder gurls i dint touch wen they whr leaving just gave 5k 4 transport.moral of dis story is even if u want 2 get money frm a guy,the approach,way and manner u go about it matters.thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by amuukwu1(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2011
nolongtin:

i dont have a problem giving peeps (in need) money both female n men,the way u ask or the rate u ask is wot matters to me,the last time i went to 9ja in 08,i had meet quite a few gurls on fb,had lenghty chats wit some and find dem quite intellingent.wen i got 2 9ja,i for 1 like to club and spend wen am on hols i wont say am rich but quite comfy,i called some of d gurls so i can take dem out and  have a lovely time out cus i was bored stiff wen i was der, most of d friends i had back in d days whr either @ work ,married or relocated to abuja.i was stayin in a hotel cuz of nepa and didnt want to go back to my area, most of the gurls wen they whr comin whr just flashin me ,i find dat very irritating,if u wonna meet some1,if 4 just 5 secs talk and say sorry i dont have credit call me,i can understand dat,i dont like pickin up a gurl n a club,ild like to talk ,hear your views abt life,b4 decidin to date or not,wen d gurls came,they had a taxi outside which dey want me to pay,ild pay well i no its just a trick but i was willin to learn and play mugu.@ d end of d day am not after sex but if pretty enuf,i must say i gat tempted.i now called a gurl i was introduced 2,for the first time n my stay i meet a gurl calling me,whaoooo,ild ask her to drop,and ild call her back,i havent meet dis gurl and instantly liked her and in my  mind decided ild  settle dis gurl no matter wot.wen she gat to my hotel,i came down and d taxi left,i asked to pay and she said she has paid d cab man.she was a pretty gurl,i tot she was frm a rich family but alas wen i gat to no her  ,cus she stayed wit me thruout my stay  , i felt comfy wit her,i gat to kno her mum,her family,they whr struggling with her uni fees and stuff,i now in my mind tot,i had to do somtin cuz,here is a gurl strugglin wit schl and life but still keeping her head up,never asked 4 money and prefer to cook 4 me instead of us goin all out to all dem eatries,.to cut d long story short i decided to be her sponsor ,paid her schl fees,house rent ,she graduated last yr  and she serving now,up till dis day she sends me mail thankin me  and its even gettin digusting.i hope she gets a good job dat will complete my mission of tryin to reward good behaviour.tho we had sex , i was not after dat.most of the oder gurls i dint touch wen they whr leaving just gave 5k 4 transport.moral of dis story is even if u want 2 get money frm a guy,the approach,way and manner u go about it matters.thanks

Bros you do well for her. Heaven will reward you,
Na your kind of stories we want to read up in here, not 190's stup*dity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.