Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? (27792 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by annita19(f): 12:19am On May 22, 2011
Please how much is a bottle of champagne in Nigeria club (s)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by poweredcom(m): 1:49am On May 22, 2011
ol boy trust no univesity babe.all of dem na husler, i mean 60percent, i mean naija gals r so wicked, if its not money the love is fake, i tell you
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 2:10am On May 22, 2011
Being money conscious, as you put it, is in their spirit. Poverty and poor thinking abilities are almost the cause.
I also wish and have always wished I would find one, just one, Nigerian girl who holds her head up, who knows her worth, is aware of it, and seeks to rub shoulders with her peers from around the globe. An intelligent and focused girl who doesn't wait upon a man, who has her future all planned out and gives marriage the littlest thoughts. Having defined her own moral paths, she is not indebted to religion for the giant strides she makes, nor for her immense confidence. She won't waste her time with guys who want to pull her down and is quick to tell off those who want to take advantage of her. Man, will I admire such girl! Never any though wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 4:29am On May 22, 2011
190:

Thanks for the advice

Im going out for my date tonight with toymez her angry

[size=3pt]oh please. we all know your date consists nothing more than that blow up dolls, a bottle of vaseline and a p0rn flick. ode. tongue[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by stagger: 7:54am On May 22, 2011
annita19:

Please how much is a bottle of champagne in Nigeria club (s)

From N50,000 upwards. That is about $350 a bottle. In some places, it costs much more.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 8:02am On May 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=3pt]oh please. we all know your date consists nothing more than that blow up dolls, a bottle of vaseline and a p0rn flick. ode.  tongue[/size]

[size=3pt]u must be crazy do u think im not getting regular choochie like urs angry[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 8:04am On May 22, 2011
stagger:

From N50,000 upwards. That is about $350 a bottle. In some places, it costs much more.

Its not up to N50,000

Rather within N15,000- N25,000

Moet is bout N20,000

Thats my brand!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by stagger: 2:28pm On May 22, 2011
190:

Its not up to N50,000

Rather within N15,000- N25,000

Moet is bout N20,000

Thats my brand!

The question was: how much does Champagne cost?

CHAMPAGNE. Not just any spirit. Moet, VSOP and the rest cost cheaper than champagne.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 2:30pm On May 22, 2011
OK angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by stagger: 2:36pm On May 22, 2011
But you see, I still ask my question.

Why should a girl walk in and ask you to buy her Moet for N20,000? It's like this.

Once I was in Kryxtal with a friend of mine. Then a girl with whom he had a one night stand about three years back, walked up to him.

It was like: " hey long time. How you dey?" And all that kind of stuff.

Next question by the girl. "Please buy me a bottle of Moet". (I won't tell you if he did or not. He may be reading this).

One week later, same girl walks up to him in the same place. This time, we were leaving the club. Now she came to ask for money. This time, my guy was peeved and flatly refused. Now she doesn't talk to him again.

My question is: why should it all be about money?

Can't two grown-ups just meet and have fun for the fun of it? It doesn't even have to end up in bleeping for the night.

I tell you, in Naija we have got this all wrong. This is the point of my discussion.

Which is why I took string exception to someone saying "Abuja girls are too hot and expensive for you".

Why the hell should girls in a place be classified as too hot and expensive, when I can just go across to some of our African neighbours and have the same experience, sans d'argent?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 22, 2011
190:

[size=3pt]u must be crazy do u think im not getting regular choochie like urs  angry[/size]

hell no!
in your dreams!!  grin (literally).

@stagger,

it's obvious your friend purchased the bottle for I highly doubt there would have been a 'next time' had he refused!  grin
but bottom line men are the blame. Why? what is the first thing the AVERAGE man who gets a little bit of money or a large sum does?
he goes and buys something flashy. Now it's like feeding an animal and getting mad when it keeps coming back for the same thing.
Why use that tactic to get the woman and then get upset when she expects that same treatment? seriously.  undecided As you have beautifully said
this is not just a Nigerian issue but an issue the world over. Men still have the wrong concept of how to 'toast' a woman.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by dbigrod(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=3pt]oh please. we all know your date consists nothing more than that blow up dolls, a bottle of vaseline and a p0rn flick. ode. tongue[/size]

Lmfao
I almost died laughing.mzdark,thanks 4 telling us his secret.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2011
d bigrod:

Lmfao
I almost died laughing.mzdark,thanks 4 telling us his secret.

grin grin shhh! you're going to get me in trouble lol!! grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 3:15pm On May 22, 2011
^keep talking to that miserable son of a biiitch undecided

I would deal with u later
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 22, 2011
190:

^keep talking to that miserable son of a biiitch  undecided

I would deal with u later

190!!!  shocked shocked

na me you dey talk to so?  undecided undecided cry cry

i told him i would get in trouble! angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 3:25pm On May 22, 2011
^awww i blush each time i see you speaking/typing pidgin  embarassed embarassed

ive done alot for u, keep it up

BTW its 190 na me u dey talk to like that

although its still correct but u are on point anyways angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 22, 2011
190:

^awww i blush each time i see you speaking/typing pidgin  embarassed embarassed

ive done alot for u, keep it up

BTW its 190 na me u dey talk to like that

although its still correct but u are on point anyways angry

grin grin grin grin
lol you are slowly converting me!

thanks for the lesson though! ONE DAY, I will get it. smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by tjskii(f): 9:51pm On May 22, 2011
^^my dear no mind 190 with his diluted pidgin,ure totally on point, the way you constructed that pidgin ehn,na the original waffi way,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by naijangel7(f): 10:54pm On May 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@stagger,

he goes and buys something flashy. Now it's like feeding an animal and getting mad when it keeps coming back for the same thing.
Why use that tactic to get the woman and then get upset when she expects that same treatment? seriously.  undecided As you have beautifully said
this is not just a Nigerian issue but an issue the world over. Men still have the wrong concept of how to 'toast' a woman.

My thoughts exactly. They go for easy, flashy materialistic ashis girls and complain about the traits of the same girls they are so strongly attracted to. Nothing goes for nothing. Quit whining and grumbling, the materialistic tendencies come with the territory. Put up or shut up. Or better still, look for a decent girl you would take pleasure in sharing your money with.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 5:02am On May 23, 2011
tjskii:

^^my dear no mind 190 with his diluted pidgin,ure totally on point, the way you constructed that pidgin ehn,na the original waffi way,

lol grin EVEN BETTER! smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 5:56am On May 23, 2011
tjskii:

I see u want to kill me with heart attack

U wont succeed angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by stagger: 10:01am On May 23, 2011
I can see the moderator has pegged this on the home page, but with an incorrect link. Please correct.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by oge4real(f): 2:13pm On May 23, 2011
Na wetin you find go market you get, no need to complain.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by vaLasce(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2011
i call such money concious antelops OWU ITE!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Texther(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2011
GODSON2009:

not all nigerian girls are money conscious,its the one who comes from a poor or middle class background cause they are not used to it.a girl was born and bred in the midst of reative wealth or in the western world are always careful because they have their pride to consider

Teach dem, school dem, cane dem. More of it jare
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 23, 2011
Texther:

Teach dem, school dem, cane dem. More of it jare

wetin you na dey yan,bullshit.Even if you are from a very rich home ,that argument is not correct.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by oluite(f): 2:46pm On May 23, 2011
@OP
What you want is what you get,
There are many nice girls but ofcourse they are dry,boring and not fun as most guys seem to think,
These girls you are rolling with are materialistic whether working class or not and its all about the highest bidder to them!A place like Abj what do you expect, expensive towns with men happy to throw money at girls.You should sit down with girls,you hear jist of girls getting rides from guys and getting transport fare of 30k with a complimentary card attached!!!!  PLAIN RIDICULOUS!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by sley4life(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2011
with 5k. I would bring about 3babes from my village and phuck dem till the world comes to end. Why waste so much fund on all these club gals. Many came direct from villa claiming abj chick. I'v met a chick in club. Spent 5k for her and she spent 50k on me till date.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Lotterysun: 3:05pm On May 23, 2011
LOOK HARD ENOUGH
You will find in Abuja, Lagos and Every corner of the Globe girls for
N50000 plus
N30000 plus or minus
N10000
Girls that want real jobs
Decent
Humble
The choice is yours
Toyemz~ well written
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by delicious1(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2011
Why are they so money conscious? Well because of guys like this -that's why. Turning good girls into 'Money Conscious' monsters!

squino:

I just met this very HOT girl (not up to two weeks) even though it feels like a month and we mostly communicate on phone, the thing is, i was so engaged 3 days ago that i cudn't call her and she also did not call, when i called d next day she said she was sory dat she didn't have airtime and without asking i transfered N1000 2 her. Secondly since i'll be travelling in a couple of days i wanted to give her some money before leaving even though she has not asked and on a second thought i think i shudn't in order not to appear as money before her(literally). So i wanted to know the best time to start giving if i shud.
Sory i've not been in a relationship for 4  years now n  never dated 1 this hot.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 3:14pm On May 23, 2011
vaLasce:

i call such money concious antelops OWU ITE!

ROTFLMFAOOO

I think i would call ladies ogugua,mzdarkskin Owu Ite grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by logica(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2011
The reason is simple - you are competing with the thieves from the House of Reps and Senate. You are competing with a lot of "free money" bleeding out of the national treasury. You are competing with the "government" for women. I can only wish you GOODLUCK. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.