Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? (27793 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 4:13pm On May 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=3pt]just for that, nope! no can do.
you are lucky otherwise I would wooze you back to Abuja! angry  cheesy cheesyangry
[/size]

hiss undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 21, 2011
190:

grin  grin  grin

well you choose to allow those dark skinned babes seduce you

thats why i keep telling guys

be like me>> they'll refuse

no dark skinned babe weda 9ja or abroad wants to seduce me

instead they would just hiss and waka pass

they don't want to deal with my nonsense  angry

sorry to hear. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 4:14pm On May 21, 2011
shocked shocked

im weak from this laffter

girl im advisin my fellow guys leave guys related issues
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 4:17pm On May 21, 2011
[size=48pt]THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE [/size]

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 21, 2011
cheesy cheesy

190 don't you have some 'Dooms Day' shopping to do?  undecided undecided

to name a few essential items:
a crate worth of tin sardines.
2 24 packs of bottled water.
walmart buggies worth of tissue.
20 packs of fresh fruit of the looms.
50 cases of oral b tooth paste
60 tooth brushes.
stack of p0rn and play boy magas.
and a last but not least: a life  cheesy grin grin

anyway, i'm off to eat! sayonara kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by stagger: 4:19pm On May 21, 2011
Sorry I do not drink beer. Not done it since I started at 11 and stopped at 18.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 4:19pm On May 21, 2011
@MzD

You forgot to include Mzdarkskin Crusty a[i]ss[/i] related condoms without that the list is invalid  undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 21, 2011
shocked shocked angry

i wud be back to roast yer azz!! angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 4:21pm On May 21, 2011
me too, Im going for a date with a girl who's paying a date with me to Buckingham palace  angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by toyemz(f): 4:24pm On May 21, 2011
@stagger
me thinks that Abuja babes are too hot and expensive for you
settle for the neighbour hood outlets ,wuse and kubwa  and try those that dont speak english
so that when you get into cloud nine and start chanting heaven and earth she will not understand you

Im pretty sure if i was sitting in a bar with my girlfriends and a guy came flashing at us, he would be carried out with a  broken head
but you guys think with your third leg, and of course not  forgetting the help of beer

if at this stage in life, you are not disciplined enough to to ignore the sight of a pantless girl, i fear for when you are married
same goes abi?
abi na only una siddon for bar?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by stagger: 4:31pm On May 21, 2011
toyemz:

@stagger
me thinks that Abuja babes are too hot and expensive for you
settle for the neighbour hood outlets ,wuse and kubwa  and try those that dont speak english
so that when you get into cloud nine and start chanting heaven and earth she will not understand you

Im pretty sure if i was sitting in a bar with my girlfriends and a guy came flashing at us, he would be carried out with a  broken head
but you guys think with your third leg, and of course not  forgetting the help of beer

if at this stage in life, you are not disciplined enough to to ignore the sight of a pantless girl, i fear for when you are married
same goes abi?
abi na only una siddon for bar?

What are you insinuating? That a girl has a right to ask for house rent just because she bleeped a guy? Or why should girl who I am not even sleeping with, order drinks that can pay two months salary of a bank driver?

Why should "Abuja girls be too hot and expensive?" Are Abuja girls more beautiful than the mixed Arab girls in Zanzibar or the Carribean girls?

The girl asking my friend to bring N50,000 for a night: does she have a crude oil well in her place?

Your responses make me wonder if you are reading the original thread to see the angle I am coming from. I see fine girls outside Naija and come back home to meet our girls who only think about money, money, money.

Are you justifying that?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 4:38pm On May 21, 2011
stagger:

The girl asking my friend to bring N50,000 for a night: does she have a crude oil well in her place?

FALLS grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 21, 2011
190:

me too, Im going for a date with a girl who's paying a date with me to Buckingham palace  angry

I shall wire money to one of guards to beat you both with their batons! angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by toyemz(f): 6:47pm On May 21, 2011
@190

me too, Im going for a date with a girl who's paying a date with me to Buckingham palace

chei of all boring places to go to in london!
abeg she you and your date will be peeping in the queen's window to see her drinking tea?
let us know oh
na wa oh
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 6:48pm On May 21, 2011
angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by toyemz(f): 6:51pm On May 21, 2011
^^^
no vex oh
enjoy your date
will you go on the eye too?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 6:59pm On May 21, 2011
Date postponed to 11pm tonight (winks)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by toyemz(f): 7:07pm On May 21, 2011
@190

Date postponed to 11pm tonight (winks

@buckingham palace ? in the night?
i pity you both oh
you know the queen's dogs are specially trained to bite black people
make sure you dont take your clothes off oh
that way the bites wont be so severe
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 21, 2011
hahahahaaahee  grin

who 190 be mumu.

after the dogs tear up his nyash,
they would call security on his delusional azz so fast!  grin
he would really suffer once news break on NL.  grin
He won't be begging the mods to release his username,
but rather pay his bail fees!  grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 7:24pm On May 21, 2011
Rubbish!! angry

The girl im going out with is on my profile pic

I don give her belle sef angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by tjskii(f): 7:27pm On May 21, 2011
u wish, cmon remove my younger sister's pic off ur profile page before i deal wth you this evening angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by toyemz(f): 7:30pm On May 21, 2011
@190

belle right?
abeg i don pity you finish
come make i give you ticket climb the eye
queen's dogs no know belle or not oh!
and from what i hear you no sabi fight
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Jackieugo(f): 7:36pm On May 21, 2011
tjskii:

u wish, cmon remove my younger sister's pic off your profile page before i deal wth you this evening angry angry angry

DEAD cheesy!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 7:46pm On May 21, 2011
Bad belle people all over the place

Tjiskii, Toymez even Jackieugo

Shakin my head!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by toyemz(f): 8:05pm On May 21, 2011
@190
person wen no sabi good advice
oya now carry go
i get mouth laugh oh

Bad belle people all over the place

Tjiskii, Toymez even Jackieugo

Shakin my head!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 8:10pm On May 21, 2011
Thanks for the advice

Im going out for my date tonight with toymez her angry

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN4m_jFOmCU[/flash]

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by MMM2(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2011
d economy is bad.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 21, 2011
Pardon me, but some Nigerian men are amongst the dumbest men on earth when it comes to spending money on irresponsible women! How can you brag that you are getting girls when they are scamming you. N50000 for a night with a woman? Chei, it seems someone had an A+ in Muguology 501 in graduate school. Why not date a woman who has her own money and does not depend on you for anything? You are not getting b[i]i[/i]tches, they are getting you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by sistajay(f): 9:53pm On May 21, 2011
@ omo_to_dun. . . . . . . no mind those foolish men for Abuja!! Dem tink sey dem smart, but those women smart pass dem. While they are braggin the women are schemin on how to empty your wallet!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by GODSON2009(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2011
not all nigerian girls are money conscious,its the one who comes from a poor or middle class background cause they are not used to it.a girl was born and bred in the midst of reative wealth or in the western world are always careful because they have their pride to consider
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by stagger: 11:41pm On May 21, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Pardon me, but some Nigerian men are amongst the dumbest men on earth when it comes to spending money on irresponsible women! How can you brag that you are a getting girls when they are scamming you. N50000 for a night with a woman? Chei, it seems someone had an A+ in Muguology 501 in graduate school. Why not date a woman who has her own money and does not depend on you for anything? You are not getting b[i]i[/i]tches, they are getting you.

You see, this is my point. Even the working class ones will start ordering drinks that cost N5,000 a glass, or order a bottle of something wey go reach N15,000 or N20,000. I have seen where a girl ordered a drink of N5,000 and took two sips only.

TWO BLOODY SIPS, AND N5,000 WAS GONE FROM A GUY'S POCKET.

These days, it seems there is no distinction. The ones wey dey do runs go tall you make you bring big money for night out, the working class ones will order expensive stuff when you take them out (and they will make sure they ask you to take them to one high class joint).

MY QUESTION IS: WHY?

I have journeyed a bit and this is peculiar to Naija babes. I wish some babes can throw more light and not deviate from the topic by abusing Abuja guys.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by cantell(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2011
stagger:

You see, this is my point. Even the working class ones will start ordering drinks that cost N5,000 a glass, or order a bottle of something wey go reach N15,000 or N20,000. I have seen where a girl ordered a drink of N5,000 and took two sips only.

TWO BLOODY SIPS, AND N5,000 WAS GONE FROM A GUY'S POCKET.

These days, it seems there is no distinction. The ones wey dey do runs go tall you make you bring big money for night out, the working class ones will order expensive stuff when you take them out (and they will make sure they ask you to take them to one high class joint).

MY QUESTION IS: WHY?

I have journeyed a bit and this is peculiar to Naija babes. I wish some babes can throw more light and not deviate from the topic by abusing Abuja guys.
Na so!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.