Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? (27794 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Gekko(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2011
Kai, the average naija guy don suffer finish, the game suits old useless men who steals all our wealth so they enjoy themselves to the max.

Perhaps GEJ can issue an ultimatum on champagne to level the game a little bit to small players.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 7:17pm On May 23, 2011
amu ukwu:

wherever you are, that one na your business, i no send but abeg, stop displaying your stup*dity on here, for its becoming very very annoying,
get?

drive a stick into your rectum undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 7:23pm On May 23, 2011
moderators angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by amuukwu1(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2011
190:

drive a stick into your rectum  undecided

im outta here,
hates seeing ur senseless comments on every topic,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Genius100: 7:28pm On May 23, 2011
Scatter, Atleast Naija girls go yansh if you buy champagne for club. For America, babe go drink your champagne and run away. Even though, generally speaking, American girls are not as money conscious as Naija girls in Nigeria.

At the end of the day, it boils down to being a guy man. A babe can request whatever she wants from me, and I reserve the right to say "NO". If she no like am, make she waka. There are many other babes I can replace her with in a second. So for me, I go spend money on woman but if she wan overdo am, I go tell am sharp sharp say I no be ATM machine.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by honeric01(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2011
nolongtin:

i dont have a problem giving peeps (in need) money both female n men,the way u ask or the rate u ask is wot matters to me,the last time i went to 9ja in 08,i had meet quite a few gurls on fb,had lenghty chats wit some and find dem quite intellingent.wen i got 2 9ja,i for 1 like to club and spend wen am on hols i wont say am rich but quite comfy,i called some of d gurls so i can take dem out and  have a lovely time out cus i was bored stiff wen i was der, most of d friends i had back in d days whr either @ work ,married or relocated to abuja.i was stayin in a hotel cuz of nepa and didnt want to go back to my area, most of the gurls wen they whr comin whr just flashin me ,i find dat very irritating,if u wonna meet some1,if 4 just 5 secs talk and say sorry i dont have credit call me,i can understand dat,i dont like pickin up a gurl n a club,ild like to talk ,hear your views abt life,b4 decidin to date or not,wen d gurls came,they had a taxi outside which dey want me to pay,ild pay well i no its just a trick but i was willin to learn and play mugu.@ d end of d day am not after sex but if pretty enuf,i must say i gat tempted.i now called a gurl i was introduced 2,for the first time n my stay i meet a gurl calling me,whaoooo,ild ask her to drop,and ild call her back,i havent meet dis gurl and instantly liked her and in my  mind decided ild  settle dis gurl no matter wot.wen she gat to my hotel,i came down and d taxi left,i asked to pay and she said she has paid d cab man.she was a pretty gurl,i tot she was frm a rich family but alas wen i gat to no her  ,cus she stayed wit me thruout my stay  , i felt comfy wit her,i gat to kno her mum,her family,they whr struggling with her uni fees and stuff,i now in my mind tot,i had to do somtin cuz,here is a gurl strugglin wit schl and life but still keeping her head up,never asked 4 money and prefer to cook 4 me instead of us goin all out to all dem eatries,.to cut d long story short i decided to be her sponsor ,paid her schl fees,house rent ,she graduated last yr  and she serving now,up till dis day she sends me mail thankin me  and its even gettin digusting.i hope she gets a good job dat will complete my mission of tryin to reward good behaviour.[size=18pt]tho we had sex[/size] , i was not after dat.most of the oder gurls i dint touch wen they whr leaving just gave 5k 4 transport.moral of dis story is even if u want 2 get money frm a guy,the approach,way and manner u go about it matters.thanks

I was almost happy with you until i read the bolded

MUST YOU SLEEP WITH A WOMAN BEFORE/AFTER YOU HELP HER? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by segzicres(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2011
embarassed I don't know why a grown ass man would spend so musch money because of SEX. It's just retarded simple
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by honeric01(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2011
^^^

And they end up insulting their government for being irresponsible. SMH
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by mamagee3(f): 8:22pm On May 23, 2011
amu ukwu:

im outta here,
hates seeing your senseless comments on every topic,
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by adebio: 8:35pm On May 23, 2011
This is just a reckless life, spending #30,000 for a lady for enjoyment sake. I think that is what u bargain for, you should expect that. You can only help yourself, and live a moderate life.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by honeric01(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2011
When these same set of men get into government, they continue the reckless treasury depletion and contract money embezzlement just to continue paying their LovePeddler girlfriends just like BANKOLE OLE, Ibori and Igbinedions of this world angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by tpia5: 8:51pm On May 23, 2011
what do many of these men have to offer besides their privates and money, btw?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by emmatok(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2011
honeric01:

When these same set of men get into government, they continue the reckless treasury depletion and contract money embezzlement just to continue paying their LovePeddler girlfriends just like BANKOLE OLE, Ibori and Igbinedions of this world angry angry angry angry angry

Guy, most of this men are government official, politicians and business men.

Ordinary salary man cannot spend that kind money of consistently for one month, i tell you him go die finish.

But the irony of it is that most the runz girls are the most endangered species. Because most of these men use them for the rituals purpose not only for sex.

These men are not stupid they know how to DANGLE THE CARROT. And these foolish girls run after them.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 9:02pm On May 23, 2011
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin grin

fooool undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by harakiri(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2011
I agree with what PRO1 said. Most ladies expect or even demand financial/material renumeration for sex. Its not exclusive to club girls. The so called "decent girls", working ladies and MARRIED women are involved. If this act doesn't define p.ro.st.itu.ti.on, then i don't know what else does.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 23, 2011
People help me out here.

Some years back, I went to a university and disguised myself. Dressed down, went on foot, just moved around like a normal student. I then went to a popular students' drinking joint where there were guys and babes, drinking. Then I saw two of my friends from primary school. One of them hailed me and being already drunk, was hailing me so loud (since we had not seen for close to 20 years).

Soon enough, it became obvious that we were money earners and not students. The population of girls (whose off-campus hostels were close-by), suddenly increased. Many of the girls started dancing to the loud music, including a few who were not wearing undies and were really shaking what their mamas gave them.

Bottomline: man no be wood. The three of us eventually got hooked up. Boy, campus girls are hot and very sweet. But then this is where it gets interesting.

After discharging them the next day (with money and recharge cards, as usual), one of them called me sometime later to demand for money for her house rent. I was furious.

Same thing repeated itself when I found myself in another town on business. Same demand. Money for house rent.

Recently, a friend of mine hooked up with one babe who virtually used her eyes to tease him throughout. They hooked up, and soon enough, money for house rent now came up. This was after a demand to buy a new phone and lodge her in Transcorp Hilton Abuja as a pre-condition for any "action" to occur.

Recently, I and my guys took some working class babes out. The one I hooked up with ordered for Screw Driver (at N2,000 a glass). She kept drinking glass after glass of this stuff and I was left wondering why our girls are so merciless in accumulating bills.

Meanwhile, a trip to East Africa and the US shows that this situation is far different. In these places, a girl likes a guy, they hook up, have fun and go their way. No money demands involved.

I mean, in a place like Abj, a guy needs to budget about N30,000 for a night out with a babe that ends the next day.

So I ask: what is it about our girls that makes them so money conscious?

finally, these girls are tricking for something that makes sense. go on and pay their house rent. consider it community service.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by mamagee3(f): 9:07pm On May 23, 2011
190:

fooool undecided
[size=30pt]Stink off!

You and your ideas are better found in a disposal room. grin
[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by emmatok(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2011
tpia@:

what do many of these men have to offer besides their privates and money, btw?

Na lie these men  offer more than money and their JT, they offer big time connection and nice jobs

The bitch in my office got  the job without  going through the HR, she claim to have B.SC Computer Science yet she cannot boot-up or shut down a computer.

We were just told to manage her , because she dey shag chairman well well. tongue tongue tongue tongue

What do many of these women/girls have to offer, TOTO  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 23, 2011
@stagger
me thinks that Abuja babes are too hot and expensive for you
settle for the neighbour hood outlets ,wuse and kubwa and try those that dont speak english
so that when you get into cloud nine and start chanting heaven and earth she will not understand you

Im pretty sure if i was sitting in a bar with my girlfriends and a guy came flashing at us, he would be carried out with a broken head
but you guys think with your third leg, and of course not forgetting the help of beer

if at this stage in life, you are not disciplined enough to to ignore the sight of a pantless girl, i fear for when you are married
same goes abi?
abi na only una siddon for bar?

LOL!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by tpia5: 9:12pm On May 23, 2011
@ emmatok

^^well, still doesnt change the fact that many of these men offer nothing besides their privates and money?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 23, 2011
Pardon me, but some Nigerian men are amongst the dumbest men on earth when it comes to spending money on irresponsible women! How can you brag that you are getting girls when they are scamming you. N50000 for a night with a woman? Chei, it seems someone had an A+ in Muguology 501 in graduate school. Why not date a woman who has her own money and does not depend on you for anything? You are not getting bitches, they are getting you.
grin grin grin
+1
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by tpia5: 9:16pm On May 23, 2011
Pardon me, but some Nigerian men are amongst the dumbest men on earth when it comes to spending money on irresponsible women! How can you brag that you are getting girls when they are scamming you. N50000 for a night with a woman? Chei, it seems someone had an A+ in Muguology 501 in graduate school. Why not date a woman who has her own money and does not depend on you for anything? You are not getting bitches, they are getting you.

standing ovation.

i think they like spending the money though. Ego massaging is also important.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 9:20pm On May 23, 2011
mama-gee:

Stink off!

You and your ideas are better found in a disposal room. grin

[size=38pt]Are you always an id[i]i[/i]ot, or just when I'm around?[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by amuukwu1(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2011
^^
sighs
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by 190: 9:27pm On May 23, 2011
hiss undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by honeric01(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2011
emmatok:

Na lie these men  offer more than money and their JT, they offer big time connection and nice jobs

The naughty woman in my office got  the job without  going through the HR, she claim to have B.SC Computer Science yet she cannot boot-up or shut down a computer.

We were just told to manage her , because she dey sleep with chairman well well. tongue tongue tongue tongue

What do many of these women/girls have to offer, TOTO  undecided undecided undecided undecided

You're not far from the truth, that's why Nigeria is so eff up, see pile of pension documents yet to be addressed because those that were employed to handle these documents aren't qualified in the first place.

They allow people who serve this country to die on queue waiting for their pension, OLD MEN AND WOMEN who served this country with their last blood (when serving Nigeria was still worth it), these useless girls and useless men have done more HARM to this country than war itself, the blood of these aggrieved old men/women who died on the queue come sun come rain has really added salt to the wounds of Nigeria. sad sad sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by violent(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2011

The question was: how much does Champagne cost?

CHAMPAGNE. Not just any spirit. Moet, VSOP and the rest cost cheaper than champagne.

Moet is a Champagne you little turd!

People help me out here.

Some years back, I went to a university and disguised myself. Dressed down, went on foot, just moved around like a normal student. I then went to a popular students' drinking joint where there were guys and babes, drinking. Then I saw two of my friends from primary school. One of them hailed me and being already drunk, was hailing me so loud (since we had not seen for close to 20 years).

what do you do for a living if i may ask?  cos for the life of me, i can't imagine a grown áss matured man doing what's stated in boldened words above.  you sound to me like a jobless-fart-big boy wanna be.  What you don't realize however is that real men are too busy to engage in such docile activities. and for what?  in search for p***sy?  

grow up son!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 23, 2011
its a reflection of the level of moral decadence of an entire country called Nigeria. a country were its leaders are celebrated thieves voted in by immoral electorates who can sell their votes when offered a bottle of coke with buns. u get to churches today,money is over emphasized while imam felicitates with the rich corrupt Muslims in there mist. in the universities,lectures especially all those old fools called professors condescending so low to demand for sexual gratifications from female students young enough to be their grand daughters in other to score them high while the guys either indulge in cultism and fraud aka yahoo yahoo and they are known and celebrated. thieves in high positions gets to court and justice becomes a mirage cause most of the judges are for sale and do have a price tag. ur national assembly makes law for the few of them in the house to sustain their positions and even demand for bribe for a bill that will affect the lives of its citizens positively before it can be passed into law. what im saying is that its not just the girls that have lost the sense of morality rather Nigerians in all sectors are have lost it and immorality is a way of life for us.its a systemic failure of which we are all involved,mind u a gentle man is the man whose past records u dont know.GOD HELP US BECAUSE THERE IS PRACTICALLY NO MORALS FROM THIS GENERATION TO TRANSFER TO THE NEXT GENERATION.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by Bawss1(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2011
violent:

Moet is a Champagne you little turd!

what do you do for a living if i may ask?  cos for the life of me, i can't imagine a grown áss matured man doing what's stated in boldened words above.  you sound to me like a jobless-fart-big boy wanna be.  What you don't realize however is that real men are too busy to engage in such docile activities. [/b]and for what?  in search for p***sy?  

[b]grow up son!

Good one. His observations would not be possible if he had a life.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by stunna2(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2011
Gurls all over the world love bad boys,

it's only two ways, either you are spending your money on same girls or they are spending their money on you!
if u want 50/50, then get a girlfriend or marry

your lives in nigeria is modelled after that of life in north America so it most closely reflects the very worse in America! but its different in Europe for various reasons!
you sound like a playboy and every playboy knows beautiful gals come with a price! some black girls here in america will ask u if u drive b4 they even decide weather to say hello to u or not!

white people mostly have sex for fun becos they have long moved past the daily struggles of what to eat so, the attitude is different
at some future date, ordinary girls in abuja will be able to go to the places u go to and not needing u or men to take them there and buy them drinks and when that day and power that comes with it arrives, then the situation u r describing in ur post will greatly reduce, but some girls will continue since they have been told all their lives they are beautiful, they see themselves as objects to be sold and bought by the highest bidder, nothing will change that, no amount of gripping will! lolz
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? by malali: 10:38pm On May 23, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? / Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.