Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me (31655 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by aimmoney9: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
That one na girlfriend... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by tyup(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
BadRadio:
I cant wait to have my hands around ur neck so I can squeeze

Hahahahah Lmao grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
She has been online on whatsapp

And funnily, when you decide to chat her up, she would likely tell you her battery is low & would go to bed soon. cheesy

You don't need to force it, bro. Be on ghost mode, too.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Ofadaman(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
A man doesn't crave for attention, he gains attention in his trade, attention seeking and neediness is unmanly, a man must do his own thing and find fulfillment in it.

Don't you have a vision, dream or passion because love and companionship are vain mediocre goals not meant for men, a man in ancients times aima to conquer territories, stack up gold bars and live in his vineyard as a ruler. Shift your goals to important things son,women will come after a man who has made his own space and derive joy in his trade.

Guys ,listen to me, we must be involved in the lives of our sons, train them to be manly and discipline for these current crop of men have grown weak and soft.

Tell this to your sons.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by geezynoni: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Some people are like that tho..e.g me
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by toujurs: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Why do you have a problem with my moniker? did i tell you i'm a princess, that aside, back to your question, women are not heartless we are just smarter and wiser now, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.
Aunty calm down, women are not smarter, I know how ladies easily get bitter, and scorned when being outsmarted, please don't go there. Not because a man gives a lady money makes her smarter, most nigerian ladies don't have self worth. I think its due to hunger. You see that smart part don't go there, there was a lady a friend of mine always complain about, and he decided to Bleep her heart up, As we speak now, this girl is a lesbian, so bitter against men. So please don't go to that smart part, the guy even regretted his angry actions against her. How he decieved her. Its very easy to decieve a lady. Most Nigerian ladies aren't priceless. Just have a nice car and a good apartment. And she is already inlove with you. Very easy to sleep around if you are a big boy.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kkonyeji(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Olayetan:

This life just get as e be, same thing I'm facing with my current girl, tho, she's still in school doing law and in her 300level.

I made my decision to make her my biggest asset in life by making her comfortable and having a sound mind but our relationship lack so many things.

1, communication 0%
2, emotional attraction 0%
3, physical attraction 0%
4, sexual attraction -100%

She doesn't call me at all, and she doesn't message, she doesn't even startup conversation when we are together, she's the reasom why I'm currently on big debt cuz i had to secure a beautiful apartment for us so she can escape the maltreatment from her uncle's wife, i don't mostly stay at home but anytime i come home, she doesn't make me free her presence or my absence for too long.

I've invested so much in her but now, I'm beginning to let her go while i stay single forever. Nobody everybody go feel this love.

The sooner n earlier guys like u learn n wise up the better.
I keep telling my guys that it's a sin, a taboo to invest in a woman who's still a student all in the name that "I WANT TO MARRY HER, SHE'S MY GF".
Now, you're indebted heavily on account of her, that's bad bro.

Quickly let go of her & face your life and also plan on how to repay your loan.

SINGLE WOMEN, ESPECIALLY THE STUDENTS ARE LIABILITIES NOT ASSETS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by nomenclature(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Buy her. Buy her ,it's always the man's fault ,entitled leeches
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by MrMacinterchi1: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.
this car is the case of
Oyo State.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by JustforMen: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
na somebody girlfriend you dey assume ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by djevino(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
ugabamuzu:

Let me help you clone her WhatsApp messages delivered directly to your phone... From there you can know what's happening

Bro can you help me to do it?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Olayetan(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
kkonyeji:

The sooner n earlier guys like u learn n wise up the better.
I keep telling my guys that it's a sin, a taboo to invest in a woman who's still a student all in the name that "I WANT TO MARRY HER, SHE'S MY GF".
Now, you're indebted heavily on account of her, that's bad bro.

Quickly let go of her & face your life and also plan on how to repay your loan.

SINGLE WOMEN, ESPECIALLY THE STUDENTS ARE LIABILITIES NOT ASSETS.

Nothing like a sin or taboo, there's nothing bad in doing that to a grateful person who will appreciate it, but, it seems many of african girls are after where there's riches and not average person struggling to be better...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by DukeNija(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Even till this moment she hasn't reached out to me and I also haven't. Make we dey look

Guy cut the rope. Cut it off, count your loses and move ahead so you can strike gold. There’re so many young girls praying to God for a guy like you.
You wouldn’t want a partner who’s not into you as is the case here. Even if she eventually calls, it makes no difference. This babe doesn’t love you, even a blind man can see that.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by aimmoney9: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Any girl that doesn't close her eyes while kissing you does not love you...
I dey always check.... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by MrMacinterchi1: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.
Just like if he doesn't call she should call , right? see, Communication is a two way thing. never a one way business.
If he doesn't call and she doesn't call,who then will call.
You get it?

And he doesn't need to buy her at credit to call him , the credit he's using he bought it himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kkonyeji(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Do you know that I recharge her and also buy data for her? The same data package I use is what I buy for her angry

Hmmm! U de try ooo.
I don't recharge or subscribe for my girls, no way...love should be both ways not 1 sided.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by galaxy2020(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Na you go suffer for this relationship, her heart is somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by DukeNija(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Watch as you loose a good girl with this.

It’s lose not loose ode.
Good girl kill you there.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Double0h7(f): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
What's the update? Has she called you yet? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by willyboss: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
My brother! You are in a situationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by fairwilliams: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
This OP seem to b my replica.
I once dated a lady earlier this yr after just 3months of bn together we almost had sex in her parent home on her bday but cox my motive was to marry her i never had sex wit her even thou i sucked her orange.
2cut d story short we broke up 2months after d incident.
I thnk ladies like bad nigha. Am sure OP hav'nt bleep her as well.ladies dnt take a guy who never bleep them to be serious. Ladies love bad bleeper nigha

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by MrMacinterchi1: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stargurl20:
She calls, you tag her for being too clingy. She no call, u complain. Confused gender.
Let her do the calling First before claiming that she will be tagged clingy.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Olayetan(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:

So you can stay a month without calling your fiancée or will be waiting for him to send you card before you call him?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by sematec(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
hope she no deny u kpekus
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
djevino:

Bro can you help me to do it?

45mins is all it takes..
Drop your line for me at
Ugabamuzu@gmail.com
So we can talk from there.

Or still reach me on

0811 three zero 7 seven one 67

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by michael1508: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:

Imagine?? And you're here missing her.

You prolly made her believe it's your duty to do the calling. So she feels, when duty calls, you'll call. Hmm..

She's not a responsible fellow because on a good day, even if that's how she sees you ( Mr. caller) for someone who normally calls and has not called her till now, she's supposed to get worried and at least call to know why her "calling calling daddy" has not called her up till now but still it hasn't bothered her to do so?

What if something happened to you?what if you were kidnapped? ( God forbid) and you'll say you have someone who cares about you somewhere you want to marry? Hmmm .. my brother, .run o!

This a big danger sign.
I hardly take what many ladies say serious,cos it's most times biased, self centered and filled with manipulations, but I must say,you speak from a logic point of view.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by aimmoney9: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
geezynoni:
Some people are like that tho..e.g me
Bad bitch from tokyo.. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Demigod22: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Skyfornia:
Some people don't actually like calls.. personally I prefer chats to calls, even when I want to make or receive call, I like it short, simple and straight to the point. I easily get bored when the call is a bit long.

But I can chat for hours and still enjoy it.

But in your girlfriend's case...I think she is not really into you, since she doesn't initiate calls or chats.

They are things you sacrifice for your relationship, you don't like call, you don't like call. Jesus that died for you, did He like dying? Whether you like call or not if you can go extra mile for me as a lover, then what is the essence of the relationship?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by FutureIsFemale(f): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
DukeNija:

It’s lose not loose ode.
Good girl kill you there.
lalasticlala seun mynd44 justwise Dominique rule 2 intentionally broken
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by generalwo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
When you become as rich as dangote or Cubana, you will be the one begging her to reduce the way she calls you

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by PROPHETmichael: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.

Send me a PM and I'll help you to discover the truth. Don't make decision based on assumption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.