Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

688olufunke's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 688olufunke's Profile / 688olufunke's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by 688olufunke: 12:31pm On Mar 22
Na clowns full this yeye countryNa clowns full this yeye country...
Business / Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by 688olufunke: 11:20am On Mar 11
Fresh digggs loading!Fresh digggs loading!...
Crime / Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by 688olufunke: 1:31pm On Feb 17
How true is ?Keeping $51 at home ?How true is ?Keeping $51 at home ?...
Foreign Affairs / Re: 82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President by 688olufunke: 10:48am On Feb 05
Still younger than Tinubu.Still younger than Tinubu....
Politics / Re: PDP, APC React To Supreme Court Judgements On 7 Guber Disputes by 688olufunke: 2:47pm On Jan 13
Humans don't complain of a process that favours themHumans don't complain of a process that favours them...
Romance / Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by 688olufunke: 7:54am On Jan 03
It is because your head is bigIt is because your head is big...
Celebrities / Re: Omoba De Jumbo Beats: Kidnapped Abuja Musician, Band Members Regain Freedom by 688olufunke: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Kidnappers are fools.They keep kidnapping those that cannot pay ransom.Kidnappers are fools.They keep kidnapping those that cannot pay ransom....
Politics / Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by 688olufunke: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
All isn't well with him!All isn't well with him!...
Politics / Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) by 688olufunke: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
So?So?...
Politics / Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Igbo In Lagos On Who To Vote As Next Governor by 688olufunke: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2023
I hate hypocrisy.before you accuse others of tribal bigotry,look at the mirror I hate hypocrisy.before you accuse others of tribal bigotry,look at the mirror ...
Romance / Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by 688olufunke: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Channel your energy to making money. Imagine you don't have 1k to sub yet you are thinking about one girlfriend? That's not normal.Channel your energy to making money. Imagine you don't have 1k to sub yet you are thinking about one girlfriend? That's not normal....
Politics / Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by 688olufunke: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alright!Alright!...
Politics / Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by 688olufunke: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kebbi or LebbiKebbi or Lebbi...
Politics / Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) by 688olufunke: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Tired old manTired old man...
Crime / Re: El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico by 688olufunke: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2023
HmmnHmmn...
Politics / Re: Who Will Likely Win North Central Between Tinubu And Obi? by 688olufunke: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2022
This coming election is already done and dusted for TINUBU He already have the support of top top politicians in the northThis coming election is already done and dusted for TINUBU He already have the support of top top politicians in the north...
Politics / Re: Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue by 688olufunke: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Go and jump into the lagoon if he pain you too much.Ewu IPOB.Go and jump into the lagoon if he pain you too much.Ewu IPOB....
Politics / Re: 2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down by 688olufunke: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2022
Anambra has NO youth coalitionAnambra has NO youth coalition...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by 688olufunke: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
OkOk...
Politics / Re: History Will Judge Fasoranti For Endorsing Tinubu – MBF by 688olufunke: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yet all the chukwu and Obi take night bus to Lagos looking for job and money?Yet all the chukwu and Obi take night bus to Lagos looking for job and money?...
Politics / Re: Floods: Tips On How To Prepare And Survive by 688olufunke: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
All these listed things can't work other than securing the valuables you have.All these listed things can't work other than securing the valuables you have....
Romance / Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by 688olufunke: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dating a lazy ass entitled girlfriend is a big risk, they are never staying in one place I can't Dãte all these yeye girls oooh that has nothing to offer Dating a lazy ass entitled girlfriend is a big risk, they are never staying in one place I can't Dãte all these yeye girls oooh that has nothing to offer...

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by 688olufunke: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Waziri na our man Waziri na our man ...
Romance / Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by 688olufunke: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Make I show?Make I show?...
Politics / Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by 688olufunke: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
PDP must not accede to the demands of Wike or else it plunge itself into deeper crisis. Wike is is a sore loser who is hell bend on destroying the party because he lost primary election.PDP must not accede to the demands of Wike or else it plunge itself into deeper crisis. Wike is is a sore loser who is hell bend on destroying the party because he lost primary election....
Business / Re: Tobi Amira: Moniepoint Processes $7 Billion Dollars Monthly In Nigeria (Video) by 688olufunke: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2022
If you lack sense blame your dull Brain, I'm not the reason for your mumunessIf you lack sense blame your dull Brain, I'm not the reason for your mumuness...
Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by 688olufunke: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2022
This man is very serious about his ambitionHis ambition could destroy us allGOD forbid BAT thing This man is very serious about his ambitionHis ambition could destroy us allGOD forbid BAT thing ...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Northerners In Fear As IPOB Kills 8 Nigeriens In Imo, Carts Away Head by 688olufunke: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2022
I'm waiting for hoebi idiot to condemn the killing of Nigerians by his ipob supportersI'm waiting for hoebi idiot to condemn the killing of Nigerians by his ipob supporters...

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why We Visited Peoples Gazette's Office – Police by 688olufunke: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Eleyi don enta gauEleyi don enta gau...
Politics / Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by 688olufunke: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2022
If this is truly your perception or view then you shouldn't be in support of a MM ticket.Unless you're confused, and uncertain of the point you want to make.If this is truly your perception or view then you shouldn't be in support of a MM ticket.Unless you're confused, and uncertain of the point you want to make....
Politics / Re: How APC Governors Edged Us Out - Aggrieved Senators by 688olufunke: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Story Story...
Celebrities / Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by 688olufunke: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
And this watch will size him like this?And this watch will size him like this?...

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.