Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? (32634 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Silentmoni(m): 1:55am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?
which kind mumu question be dis?

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by otikpoko(m): 2:04am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

Let's turn the table around...
...if you were the one that visited her or you both went out and on your way back they stole your phone, will she buy you another phone?

Na you be her papa?

Someone that told you NO, foolish love wan make you buy phone for her.

If this was your sister or close relative or Let's say you guy when come visit you and they steal thier phone, I'm sure you won't even think about buying them a new phone.

Useless girls when no go support una when uou go dey in need Naim you wan carry your money buy phone for.

Like where the hell do you people come from.

Nonsense and buy Phone angry

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:17am On Dec 30, 2021
You are definitely a clown.... what is phone Poverty
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Judybash93(m): 2:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Lemme begin by asking you of your age? How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Munzy14(m): 2:40am On Dec 30, 2021
SankaraSo:

You are not smart

Your mother wore Arsenal Jersey and Wrapper to church on Christmas day.

But you want to buy phone of N60,000 for a girl who adds NO value to your life.

Be gathering ancestral curses, you hear!
Arsenal Jersey on wrapper.. grin grin grin

Chai! Nairaland.

Anyways, My son, God will bless you is very different from baby awwwnnnnnnnnn!!!..

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by TechNana(f): 2:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

Na person wey go hurry buy her phone now, go begin de shift her pants. Don't come and open another thread soliciting for help if you fail to do the needful.

PS: Avoid redpillers here; they're bitter because ladies always reject them.

What's inside here pant, Bitcoin

You guys are you on problem...
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Munzy14(m): 2:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Double0h7:
This is how stupid you guys are...

The girl said she doesn't want a relationship with YOU but you heard "try harder and convince me."
So you spend your money, invest your emotions, waste your energy and when you finally understand that she doesn't want a relationship with YOU, you come online and attack all women.
Deep...Many women attackers here are on this table... grin grin

Babe said no, he want show her say he get money...wahala
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by alizma: 3:09am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
Tell her not to worry that you have a military personnel that works in ICT unit of the force and he has promised to help you track the phone and arrest anyone using the phone. Then two days after, tell her that she need to follow you to the barrack in another two days, that the army man want to hear from her and ask her some questions too. Tell her the army man said the person that stole the phone or the person that the thief sold it to is within her area because the army man said the phone was put to use within her area after the time he mentioned that the phone was stolen hence the army man want to get some information from her to help them track down whoever was the person that put it to use after the phone was stolen. Then watch her reaction for the next two days and her willingness to go to the barracks with you and her desire to get the thief arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by safarigirl(f): 3:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Are you buying the phone because you feel guilty that her phone was stolen after visiting you (so, if she never visited you, her phone would never have been stolen)?

Or

Are you buying her phone with the hopes that it can secure the affections she told you she doesn't have for you?

Think well on your motive if you must spend your money on her. You're either trying to be a concerned human being here, a simp(and I hate this word so much) or an opportunist.

Which is your aim?

6 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by zedegit: 3:22am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Yea, but she's not done with school yet.

Please open another thread and ask us whether you should be paying her school fees.

That is why you should date a working class girl to avoid this kind of drama.

She's still in whoring stage.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by gulfer: 3:39am On Dec 30, 2021
Wonderful setup, the babe no waste time...... She's out for the kill cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Bola146(f): 3:39am On Dec 30, 2021
trutht828:

What makes you think you can talk more than anyone? You keep on repeating this rubbish as if you are the only one that knows how to reply to comments. Rubbish.

I know that rubbish is your surname, monkey lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Pauldollars(m): 3:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Have you paid her bride price, that you want to buy her phone? Don't let a woman's body parts make you think like a chicken...coz you're actually thinking like one now.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Johel(m): 3:49am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

Oyo Na your case

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Prosper1b1(m): 3:51am On Dec 30, 2021
lipsrsealed Honestly thats not ur problem. But if you wish to get her a phone no big deal. By the way ... U na big boy. But dont feel bad later humans forget good easily

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Lol infact I'm rich, Amen!!!
I just feel like anything to do to help her condition this time

Rich kee you there, go and help the poor and needy

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by poweredcom(m): 3:59am On Dec 30, 2021
This OP you are a mugu and a muuuron , a phone another guy will use to bang her behind ur back

You be big ode .....take ur 10k dash friends in need not a girl u have not married

That girl just collect December gift from you

You still have her 10k OMG wat is wrong wit you

You no truly get sense

@womenareapess see brother wey mumu ooooo

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Afritop(m): 4:05am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
How many people have you gifted phone for in your family.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 30, 2021
If nah man leave your house nah you for think buy the phone, even if you like am as a person...
Nawao women dey enjoy oo
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by bluefilm: 4:28am On Dec 30, 2021
All i know is that it will not end well

She doesn't want to be your girlfriend.

But she wants you to buy her a phone.

Nwoke m, use your number Six for once bikonu.

Stop SIMPing for Pussy biko.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Thesaint141(m): 4:32am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I [s]really understand what you guys are saying... That was how I lent a girl I was dating my second phone(I created a thread for it then).. Girl begin change from that day I was so shocked, she wouldn't pick calls, she becomes busy, she read messages and ignore on whatsapp..
I was just so shocked, this is the same girl that would call me no matter how late it is when I haven't given her the phone o.. Why Are girls like this?[/s]

Grow up Son.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by InvertedHammer: 4:41am On Dec 30, 2021
/
Nothing to add.

Just that after reading stuff here for years, it affirms why black people are the poorest in the world. Not because they don't make money but because they have horrible spending habits. They don't understand money. Can't you people make money and keep it? Or looking for the flimsiest of excuses to spend it. And if it that doesn't work, go to parties to spray it just to impress God-knows-who. Then any little life challenge, you turn to a social beggar.

So OP go ahead and buy her a phone. A born loser doesn't know any different.

/

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by trutht828: 4:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Bola146:

I know that rubbish is your surname, monkey lipsrsealed

So, that's all you have to say?! To think I was expecting you to say something extraordinary. You must an advanced dunce. Very empty soul.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Bola146(f): 4:52am On Dec 30, 2021
trutht828:

So, that's all you have to say?! To think I was expecting you to say something extraordinary. You must an advanced dunce. Very empty soul.

Empty skull with a frustrated life grin who cursed you like this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by biz2get(m): 4:57am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

1. Next time learn to escalate when girls come to your house. what was the point of going to get stuffs exactly? and you expected her to say YES? C'mon man..

2. Your stand in her life is NO, the ans to if you should buy her a phone is NO. simple

find yourself another girl.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ImaIma1(f): 5:01am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh

How come she was able to get your number to call you if her phone was stolen? Did she already have your number in her head? How was she able to call you on her sister's phone?

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by favour32(m): 5:02am On Dec 30, 2021
As you ask her out,she say NO,then it ends there.
Therefore, anything concerning her,you waka.her phone loss, nor be your business or responsible to replace am. You go fit confirm am say na true, for her claim?
Many girls business na to sell phone but dem nor get shop.
If you buy her phone,you must regret las las.
Screenshot my chat!

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Ibfpleasant(m): 5:12am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh
How does she know your number of hand within few times you guys met.. guy, ladies can go to any lent just to scam you, be wise.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by silibaba: 5:13am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

I can see you are the latest emoney or obi cubana. Buy her like 10phones in Case of...

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Brushstrokes20: 5:16am On Dec 30, 2021
This her dumb FORMAT is OUTDATED!

Wake up Mr Simpson undecided

It will end in premium tears!
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ugodson(m): 5:18am On Dec 30, 2021
OP if u get to read this, even if you got money to buy her a phone don't do that immediately. If u really love her take llke a month to by it for her (pls don't think cos u bought her a phone you can get under her pants)

If it takes a month she will know it's hard for u to gather the money and it took you awhile to get it not,so she knows it's not easy.

But if within the month before u get the phone and she is giving you attitude cos u havnt gotten the phone? My guy RUN O!

For me,I can't trust a girl right now until she proves it to me.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by DrDax: 5:18am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

Oga go and get her a touch-light phone of 5k.

Tell her to manage it till she can afford a proper phone.

That's how to train your women, and indeed your loved ones to avoid over-dependence and entitlement.

I know you will not listen though, since you want to prove yourself 'capable'.

We already know where this will end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? / 23 Ways To Make A Girl Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.