Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,494 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? (32601 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Valuc: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Op you sure sey u no know wetin happened to that phone diswan she said No to you?..
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by olatunji390(m): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2021
If u guys just met, and she lost her phone on her 1st visit to u, where she get ur number to call u to tell u that she lost her phone?

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Ikea81: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

Oga them no steal any phone. na Og! buy it and she will store your name as mugu. This kind girl just call her and talk price straight Bleep you own , pay and go
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Murphyenemuwe: 12:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Avoid girls who still contact their ex. Olorun a wa pelu e o
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by od501: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

It depends ..even if you have billions in you account, Okafor's law demands you give her half of the money to support her next purchase.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by kushme: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I really understand what you guys are saying... That was how I lent a girl I was dating my second phone(I created a thread for it then).. Girl begin change from that day I was so shocked, she wouldn't pick calls, she becomes busy, she read messages and ignore on whatsapp..
I was just so shocked, this is the same girl that would call me no matter how late it is when I haven't given her the phone o.. Why Are girls like this?

You see. Now this second banny said NO, and tryna play for a fool. Abeg answer the following questions below:
1. How many days or months una don know each other?
2. Did you give her money for Tfare?

3. Who called who first after her phone got missing?
Oh, I just read the part where she called you with her Sis' phone. Did she memorized your number or she wrote it somewhere else?
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2021
OP, you are a SIMP!
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by sunbreaker: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2021
grin
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by kushme: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2021
gnhpowerhouse:
Oga ...She did not lost any phone stop telling us Sango guys are smart as an excuse there are Criminals every where ...its your money ,if you want buy another phone for her ...How on earth would u be so deceived by her telling u to check your place , secondly u said its switched off ,Anyone can say that joor ,Are you telling us its difficult for someone to keep something and engage people to be looking for it ...Wize up ..u're already becoming a simp

Baba, you dey reason. See the reply I gave him.

Now this banny said NO, and tryna play for a fool. Abeg answer the following questions below:

Oh, I just read the part where she called you with her Sis' phone. Did she memorized your number or she wrote it somewhere else?

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by NemoDatQuod(m): 12:45am On Dec 30, 2021
You just met her. So you are lusting after her, not in love with her. She's probably a class above your usual fare of women. Men tend to go gaga when they get talking to women who are above their usual fare.

You already know where you stand with her. You asked her to be your babe and she said No, even though I don't understand why you guys do that. Let things flow between the two of you and see where it gets to. You won't have need to ask her to be your babe if it is meant to be. You'd wake up one day and realise she's been yours for a while.

So it means one of two things : if you're buying her a phone, it should not be in expectation of a relationship. She's not really into you like that. If you have to buy her a phone, make sure you know exactly what you want in return and specify it and agree it with her first. Unless you geniunely want to help a damsel in distress.

Losing her phone after leaving your house feels suspect, though! Make of it what you will.

dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by kushme: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2021
gnhpowerhouse:
Oga ...She did not lost any phone stop telling us Sango guys are smart as an excuse there are Criminals every where ...its your money ,if you want buy another phone for her ...How on earth would u be so deceived by her telling u to check your place , secondly u said its switched off ,Anyone can say that joor ,Are you telling us its difficult for someone to keep something and engage people to be looking for it ...Wize up ..u're already becoming a simp

Baba, you dey reason. See the reply I gave him.

Now this banny said NO, and tryna play for a fool. Abeg answer the following questions below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by sunbreaker: 12:47am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh
she dey school. You don't know that many ajebutter done received sense while learning and which type of ajebutter dey sango otta?......anyway do according to your mind. But don't bring this issue early next year when everybody is thinking how to progress ooo.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by NemoDatQuod(m): 12:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Hmm! How did we go from "I just met this girl" to "marry her"?

everythinggirly:
Do you love her?
Maybe marry her.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Charx122: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

What kind phone was she using? Before I jump into this if your
Already thinking of getting her another so sorry your about to be hooked
don't eat that bait . So she has your phone number off hand.. she's testing to see if you be better fish...
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by EndRape2(f): 1:00am On Dec 30, 2021
[you are a mumu ,what have you bought for your own mother, so people should not live their life again, because of parents, the mother has her own husband nah, why must we heap parents responsibility on children?

Please but the phone if you have money, also take care of your mother,

Forget people telling you it will end in tears, we should learn to give gift to people without having bias mind.

uote author=SankaraSo post=108892975]

You are not smart

Your mother wore Arsenal Jersey and Wrapper to church on Christmas day.

But you want to buy phone of N60,000 for a girl who adds NO value to your life.

Be gathering ancestral curses, you hear![/quote]
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by galantjoe(m): 1:03am On Dec 30, 2021
She didn't lose any phone. How come she get your no call you. Na, another format of duping. Don't be a victim. Knack her well before think of buying phone for her

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:05am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
buy her a phone cos you want to not because you want something in return. People need to learn to give without expectations. Besides i no believe say just when she meet you suddenly phone miss.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by nedekid: 1:06am On Dec 30, 2021
everythinggirly:
Do you love her?
Maybe marry her.
Na so them de marry? shocked
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by nedekid: 1:07am On Dec 30, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
buy her a phone cos you want to not because you want something in return. People need to learn to give without expectations. Besides i no believe say just when she meet you suddenly phone miss.
Is he her father?
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by nedekid: 1:07am On Dec 30, 2021
galantjoe:
She didn't lose any phone. How come she get your no call you. Na, another format of duping. Don't be a victim. Knack her well before think of buying phone for her
Sharp guy cool

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2021
nedekid:

Is he her father?
he doesn’t need to be her father. Like i said it is a choice if he wants to but it shouldn’t be because he is expecting anything back.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by BamakSNR(m): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Is that damages or what?

If you like buy but never think it will impress her or something.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by nedekid: 1:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Think with your brain and not your dick.
You just met a lady and she visits you for the first time, she intimidates you with subtle signals that many men and her ex is after her ie so you are the one she is considering. Afterall she is so pretty and many men are queuing to date her and can provide the phone but she chose you to have that "privilege".
Omo, you will buy that phone and she will friend zone you one time! She will be giving that pussy and using that phone for video call to another nigger she no get liver ask for phone.
You better wisen up! If you had bleeped her like twice sef e neva reach to buy phone.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by nedekid: 1:19am On Dec 30, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
he doesn’t need to be her father. Like i said it is a choice if he wants to but it shouldn’t be because he is expecting anything back.
Ok.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by omoadeleye(m): 1:19am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh

How did she know your contact offhand before her phone was stolen in her bag to be able to call you on her sister phone. Use your head bro.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by omoadeleye(m): 1:21am On Dec 30, 2021
SankaraSo:

You are not smart

Your mother wore Arsenal Jersey and Wrapper to church on Christmas day.

But you want to buy phone of N60,000 for a girl who adds NO value to your life.

Be gathering ancestral curses, you hear!

How did she even know his contact offhand before her phone was stolen in her bag to be able to call you on her sister phone.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Traplord09: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

Chioma abi... .... Update
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by unyted(m): 1:25am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

You want to buy her love by getting her a phone? Don't try it. Don't waste your money!
She already said NO when you invited her over? Are you a Father Christmas? You don't have a brother or sister you can give the cash to? You have a father/mother that would appreciate the cash/phone. Never spend so much on a girl that is not your wife!
Now, if you want to gain the girl's attention, don't call or text her. Leave her alone. After all, she already rejected your advances.

Just ignore her for now. If she comes back to you, good for you. Otherwise, let her go and look for another girl! There are lots of fishes in the ocean!

Just be cold to her, and see her flood you with attention! That's the power of scarcity! Learn to use it to your advantage, and see your value skyrocket! If she wants you, she will be the one to visit you! When she does, kiss and go romantic that same day! If this happens, you are lovers already!

In the meantime, date other girls, Don't have scarcity mentality! You have to be cocky and believe in yourself! You are a special being! Never settle for less man!

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by unyted(m): 1:32am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Lol infact I'm rich, Amen!!!
I just feel like anything to do to help her condition this time

Guy, you are rich ba? You don't have an investment you could do with your money? That's a SIMPlistic behaviour. Do NOT buy any phone for that girl! DO NOT! She has parents, doesn't she?

Don't let a small girl scam you! She won't date you even if you buy the phone. She doesn't seem to be attracted to you right now. Just ignore her and date other girls!

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Samuelriano1(m): 1:39am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

Op no apologies, the balls in your
sack aint useful and needs to be
cracked. angry
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

Op no apologies, the balls in your
sack aint useful and needs to be
cracked.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by womenareapess: 1:41am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
NO NO NO NO! you have taken the right move to be stupid in life mr simp undecided

buying those ape a phone is one of the useless thing you have accomplish in your life undecided

when will all these ediot start getting sense for once in there life? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Travels From Lagos To Uyo To Propose To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend (Photos / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.