Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? (67162 Views)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
OP your problem is that sex has eating deep in your nervous system grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Ola4lead(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
OP telling us you love your husband and you're developing feeling for another woman husband, which is your Rev? Lie Muhammad de learn for your side.

You need to realize your thoughts and so called feelings are on the wrong path, please amend your ways so that you won't regret at last

3 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by blowjohn(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
The heading should be that there is something seriously wrong with ur head.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Naijanascam: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Just by asking and begging the devil to disgrace you quickly

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by mastermaestro(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
I'm married with two beautiful children..
I love my husband no doubt....
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
He is married with children too but we are kinda fond of each other...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

Leave that church!

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by rickyjoe(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Blunttruth:
make up one. Learn from this. Stop getting close to the opposite sex, reverend or not.
Tell him the truth and the devil will leave your head. Trust have a way of killing lustful thoughts or feelings in marriage

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by zakkxx: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

When I say I'm Antimen, I'm only against the bossy attitude of men, nothing more nothing less..and that doesn't stop me from loving or crushing on anyone....
It's just a feeling, im only Looking for ways to making it stop ,nothing more....
this woman flee!! Run away from that church if not you go defile your self ooo!! That is a strong spirit of lost!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by jesmond3945: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.
is natural because you gave your referend the attention you should have given your husband.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by VIKTO83(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Your name @Antimen directly contradicts what u just said. What irony. That confirms the saying that our screen people live opposite of what they are.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by rickyjoe(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

What reason will I give my husband for not following him to church.
Tell him the truth and the devil will leave your head. Trust have a way of killing lustful thoughts or feelings in marriage
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin definitely fake cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You dont need anyone to tell you to keep your distance. Focus on other issues, read psalms at home by yourself. And try and strengthen the bond with your husband, like sex, try different sex positions with your husband, and i home hope your husband is giving you the attention.

Biko, if he is not giving you the attention, maybe talk small with him, if he no gree, just be happy, look for a hobby that make you forget sex, and you have children biko, try to avoid scandal and drama.

Let me suggest a hobby
1) Try and slim down, maybe your husband like slimmer, take green tea, and vegetables.
2) You can create a garden for flowers and vegetables, to keep you busy and loving vegetables cheesy cheesy cheesy
3) Look for one hobby sha, that will make you smile and anticipate a new day.
4) If you have good friends, talk to them when they are free, dont isolate yourself.
peacettw:
Story looks forged

4 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Newton2024: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

I'm never ever crossing it, it's very effortless for me..No struggles..
I'm too proud of my body and I won't bring myself to been dicked by anybody...I got married a virgin, it's been 8 years, and I've never commited adultery..never given it a thought neither would it begin with my rev.
But if you are still feeling like this after 8 years of marriage, nawa o. The truth is adultery is in you but you have not had the opportunity. May God uphold you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by jesmond3945: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Well , I don't know why..
It's sincerely becoming embarrassing for me....especially in the front of others and he is very loud about it....He can just pass and hail me by calling me "Mummy ...........'', if I try to look away, he must mention it again until I acknowledge his presence.
Our discussions are based on general church's activities, he loves putting me on church's program, like asking me to go for Bible quiz, read scriptures to the congregation etc even when he knows I'm not the spirit Koko type...
As regards being beautiful, yes I am , always beautifully dressed, have a strong singing voice , I sing differently from the other members of the group,great poise etc... and these exactly are some of the features his wife possesses asides that she's more spiritual than myself.....finish....

I guess I'll be fine....
I'll have to be more intentional about avoiding him, if I have to clash with him, na sharp greet and pass....

Thanks for your concerns.
God bless u.
the best thing for you is to leave the church. Sooner or later the fire of passion will come.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Illshef(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

That yeye op called sapphire won't come and see her gender doing what the do best oh, all she does is looking for rape cases, and generalizing men what a pity.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Waiting for a more robust replies from the henchmen, elders and the virtuous women..
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

You are anti men and still married, crushing on the man of God. Please thou shall not commit adultry. And don't let him fall because it won't be good for you at all.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Spanki(f): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Get a Love Machine!
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Spanki(f): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Get a big Love Machine!
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by LastProphet: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
VOsimhen144:
You're married with kids and you claim you still love your husband But yet you're crushing, liking and developing feelings for another man. Nawa oo!

This is the main reason why most guys don't take Nigerian women serious.

I do come across some foolish articles on nairaland like "How to make a woman love and respect you" "How to make a woman stay with you till eternity" "How to make a woman do this... How to make a woman do that... Blah blah blah" the funny thing is, SIMPs will even be saying "nice one op".

Lol, seriously I go just dey laugh and dey look them like mgbeke.

Oga, if you like give Nigerian women the whole world, If you like chase everybody away to planet Mars and give her the whole earth. She would still cheat on you to go collect better preek in planet Mars.

Dear Men, don't ever take Nigerian women serious Please. Avoid Nigeria women like a plague.

Meanwhile.. Adeleke ifeanyi be like Madam carry your mouth go one side... abeg.

You are still a kid, so Nigerian men don't crush on other women? Only Nigerian women do such? Your still a child

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

DO I TELL HIM DIRECTLY?

Like Reverend, I'm beginning to crush on you, can you please stay away from me ?
If he is truly a Reverend then tell him how his close care is affecting negatively. Also make sure you don't say it in a privacy so that the evil that normally build between church girls and their papas will not rear its head.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by 07kjb: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Spiritually I think you are to work with him to do the work of God and he knows this

I pray he is really a real man of God
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by derico(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sheddy5:
Tell him to stay away from you and explain why, earlier the better.

This is a good advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Newton2024: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
Tell this to both your Reverend and husband and the problem is solved. Nothing can be more effective.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
We are waiting O
NamelessOGBENI:
Waiting for a more robust replies from the henchmen, elders and the virtuous women..
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by ihedioramma: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Did I force the feeling on myself....
It grew naturally.
That is satan colling you . pray over it with angry . Is not only you, many people .
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by bonnyhope: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

What's happening to women of these days

Is it that their husbands no de fuuick them well abi na wetin

Most of them want to still fuuuck outside

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Paulianfa(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Dirty demonic spirit is at work, u have to stand ur ground and rebuke it now b4 it's too late. I have said it, they are about to destroy ur beautiful home.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Bejones(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jus Bleep him, so u wil rest, is jus infatuation, once it is done u wil regret n it wil results to hatred for him

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Mayemavins: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
YOu only live once...Nothing bad in fvking ur Revd jur, body no be firewood
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...

I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?

If it's not impure thoughts, there's nothing wrong with wanting to talk to ur reverend. Go ahead and chitchat my dear.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

I'm never ever crossing it, it's very effortless for me..No struggles..
I'm too proud of my body and I won't bring myself to been dicked by anybody...I got married a virgin, it's been 8 years, and I've never commited adultery..never given it a thought neither would it begin with my rev.
Try to spice up your marital romance with your husband.
Seems you and your husband a doing holy holy even in bed. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.