Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? (67161 Views)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na to suck him cock grin
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by thisisjonny(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Thanks for telling me the blunt truth, but my husband holds key position in the church, there's no reason I give that would be meaningful to him except I become opened about the issue...Actually I didn't get close to him, but he ( Reverend) seems to be interested in my spiritual life, often times he wants me do certain church activities which I usually dodge, since then each time he sees me in church, he doesn't fail to call my name, if I'm seated amongst my friends, he will call me, greet me and pass, every time , since then I began to have this funny feeling for him...

It's not that serious though but it's becoming intense unlike before.

I like your sincerity on this matter.
My advice for you is that you should cry to God in prayers, ask Him to help you out. Then try to avoid thoughts about the Reverend to settle in your mind. God will help you.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by jubrilELsudan: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
ASHAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HUUUSBAAAAAAAAAAAND SNAAAAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by 00FFT00(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
I'm married with two beautiful children..
I love my husband no doubt....
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
He is married with children too but we are kinda fond of each other...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

Keep your marriage vows by sharing your worries with your husband. Tell him what you're dealing with, and suggest that you both change congregation.

No be everything pesin suppose carry come Nairaland.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Abc2Z: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hummmmmm

You are not the one having the feelings, the Rev made you have the feelings and I can boldly say you have made a costly mistake by sending kiss emoticon.

Well you have to wait for his response to know your next move: if he warned you not to send such, use the opportunity to tell him it's a mistake and pls stop chatting with him. If he also send a romantic emoticon use the opportunity to tell him you made a missending it then tell him that the two of you should give each other space to avoid stories that touch.

Tell your husband that you need him to advise you, that you notice that the Rev is crushing in you. Why must he always mention your name, why greeting you alone in a gathering. Tell your husband you want to save your marriage.

If you fail to stop this now, I can boldly say it that your marriage is at stake and your husband will know latter and by then he would think you are already in a relationship with the Rev.

Feeling for another person aside your husband will tell in your marriage except if your husband don't notice.

Don't think it's nothing. The Rev also crush on you.

Distance yourself.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by shineeye1: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

You no well at all. Try seven days fasting and prayers if you are really serious. You no well at all.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by tctrills: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Cry to God because you want to ruin your home. Love kwa? How I wish Nairalanders can be known like on Facebook. Then the sins of everybody would find them out.
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING OTHER'S SINS. YOU SHOULD BE FIGHTING FOR YOUR SALVATION IN FEAR AND TREMBLING AND NOT LOOKING TO FIND OUT SINNERS. Detective.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by easzypeaszy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
ash*wo u wl just destroy d life of ur kids n husband
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Noblechykk(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
I think the problem is not what you feel for him rather what he could be feeling for you. I am not trying to be conclusive but from what you have said so far, there is a possibility that he has deep feelings for you which he could be fighting to suppress the same way you are doing. Now my advice is, limit your interaction with him both off and online. If he continues to come close to you on the premise of helping your spiritual growth, be decisive and tell your husband. If he understands, fine. If he doesn't, you have done the right thing by avoiding future had I know. Whatever happens from that point, God will not abandon you

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Osanoghodua1: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Change church, tell your husband you both should change church. Then pray to God to remove the spirit of lust from you
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by ojotobiloba1: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Did I force the feeling on myself....
It grew naturally.
Simply Lust... You re craving for Rev's body.. That's all..
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
As in crushed with a stone?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Longerhanger(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
That is Holy spirit in action. He wants d 2 of u together angry
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by micflo28(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Your moniker is Antimen and you are so much in love with another woman’s husband. Woman change your church branch. This lent, fast from your cravings. Cut off your eye if it causes you to sin. Do not bring misunderstanding between you and your husband. Once you are married, you have no right to love another.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Otutumeletus: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ashawo wen u do remain na u wan start so..
Kukuma leave ur marriage in peace and continue ur wayward life...goat
AntiMen:
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Oshodipikin: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
VOsimhen144:
You're married with kids and you claim you still love your husband But yet you're crushing, liking and developing feelings for another man. Nawa oo!

This is the main reason why most guys don't take Nigerian women serious.

I do come across some foolish articles on nairaland like "How to make a woman love and respect you" "How to make a woman stay with you till eternity" "How to make a woman do this... How to make a woman do that... Blah blah blah" the funny thing is, SIMPs will even be saying "nice one op".

Lol, seriously I go just dey laugh and dey look them like mgbeke.

Oga, if you like give Nigerian women the whole world, If you like chase everybody away to planet Mars and give her the whole earth. She would still cheat on you to go collect better preek in planet Mars.

Dear Men, don't ever take Nigerian women serious Please. Avoid Nigeria women like a plague.

Meanwhile.. Adeleke ifeanyi be like Madam carry your mouth go one side... abeg.

Your mama na woman oh.... Your sisters na women too...

2 things are involved in your ranting.

1. Woman don show you pepper b4 or jilted you or pack her load waka leave you OR
2. You have been accused of rape by @sapphire grin . That gal wey de always find imaginary rapists.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Ojukwu007(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
Your name though..Antimen, yet you can't check your feelings towards men.

You married women are so weird with your feelings and infidelity, honestly. Speaking of women generally. A virtuous woman kills such thought instantly, if you don't know how to, please seek counsel from older women, the virtuous ones O.

May God help you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by easzypeaszy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

If it will rest my head ,I don't mind, but no be me force feeling on myself.....did I?
u did don't even lie to ursef or try to mk it right or look fr who wl encourage u..I pity u I swear u wl regret it
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Charx122: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Go and satisfy yourself your body go come down..
Is either you stop going to the church which is
Making you commit sin as soon as you enter the house of God
Or go for counciling make this known to your husband..

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Heffalump(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...
I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?

Any woman that commits adultery deserves to be stoned. How can a man empty his treasury to marry a woman only to find out that he married a hoe in the house.
You better pack your shameless assss from that church before it's too late

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Craftmonkey19: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

When you say like, what do you mean?

Is it sexual?

If it is then, ma, I must say, you're the most gullible fawl that has ever existed in the part of the universe

Logic and reasoning are two beautiful siblings

Weigh the merits against the demerits and come thank me later

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by fotadmowmend(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oloso is ur calling
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by jimmychang: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

I think I've figured out how to go about this.

Instead of telling my hubby, I think I might just speak with the pastor directly ,telling him how some of the members of my group have been saying how much he likes me..Maybe that will help him stay away so as not to be seen in bad light by others, or what do you think?

I am not married but you see this thing you want to do,it will backfire.You said he is handsome and he is matured(he is your spec),he knows that already.He likes you too and he knows you will fall for him.The guy is cunning as Bleep.you also exchange glances in church(my God,you think he doesn'tknow). He is not a small boy he knows what he is doing.He has a specific target which is you.He calls you everytime on the pertext of spiritual bullshit grin grin..it is all a facade.

What I learnt about lust or whatever you can't fight it.You run from it.Just one touch and sweet mouth from him you will melt.There will always be that person that will ignite that fire in us.It is not bad to have such feelings but the thing is can you control them.

You said you mistakenly sent him some emoji just chatting with him.Imagine talking to him one on one ,you will get wet. grin grin...

7 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by DeeMain(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

At first I liked him..
Until he started giving me unnecessary attention,that's when crushing began.

As I talk to you, I'm in church ,I try as much as possible to focus on my purpose for coming but my mind keeps wandering cos he's here....

I think the best bet is to tell him to avoid me, probably that will make me feel better....
Or I pray he gets transferred from here.

Lol @ pray he gets transferred. Can you pray about this crushing? If you can, then you can confess it as a sin to the Lord using Psalm 51 and nail the feelings on the cross and uproot the roots of such unholy emotions. Just focus earnestly on that emotion and you can disempower it till or kill it. Also, use the blood of Jesus as a universal solvent to melt away the stubborn emotion.

I could go on but there are 1001 things I can do to myself to make such feeling go away.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...

I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?
You the bolded quote? Be kiaful! Our elders tok say like play like play na im foel dey take chop him mama.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by CaptMarvel(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hahaha! angry angry
You and Reverend Father are playing ludo with God abi, even for inside church! Chaii
Hahaha!
Wetin Angel Michael no go see for inside church. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Tentabol: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
This woman must be really mad cuz wtf
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Duru009(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Don't be deceive, this is pure LUST not love. By the time you do what is in your mind your EYES will clear by FORCE.......

My dear, REFUSE to give the DEVIL a chance.....

If you try it. YOU will certainly regret it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by VULCAN(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
She has a moniker Antimen

I think I need not say more
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by HustlerGurl(f): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Odikwa very risky

Anyway, LIfe goes on

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Metouu(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
You can get rid of the feelings and emotions if you really want to.
1. Avoid closeness, you are to close to him. distant yourself from him.
2. Focus on God, take your mind of him, occupy your mind with the thought of your husband.
3. Pray to God for deliverance and pray that God should change your thinking and give you grace to hate sin.
4. Put the picture of your family in place of the thought for him, if truly you want to quit.

Don't play with grace, you will not like the end part. I pray God help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.