Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This (41117 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Udemzy05: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2022
Hahaha..this one have been looking for a way to japa.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by efficiencie(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:
Hi guys, just opened this account to stay anonymous.

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.

Dude let her go. Apologize to her and cut off all communications with her. Stop begging her. Ladies hate it when you beg them. Learn your lesson and stop joking with sensitive things.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
If your prick big, she won't leave you. Girls can stay in a shitty relationship às long as the dick is big/long. Take this to the bank!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Gaggii: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.

Hope say you don samakwe
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by seyz91(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Your friend is right

She just using for slight opportunity to dump you and she got it

I bet she don see another maga wy dey scam her or tell her sweet words she wanna hear meanwhile na all lies to Bleep and dump her

My advice:- just leave and forget that bitch and move on don't stress, naija girls don't deserve it
Googledman:

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by TeddBundy: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
N3wman:
Abeg make both of una getat
I swear
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by TeddBundy: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Icumsa45:
If your prick big, she won't leave you. Girls can stay in a shitty relationship às long as the dick is big/long. Take this to the bank!
True
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by yemi1504: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

Why do you guys give yourselves stress over what that gender does? If it was not meant to be, simply let it go, no stress!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Ebubu: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

you no go thank Godnormally if person break up with u responsibility has left u and u should be grateful for feeling lighter and is a sign d person is not for u. Again, u no go thank God Abi she been dey pay u salary during d rship If na kpekus, u go get anoda one if u get money. Rich/wealthy guy no suppose dey fear breakup cos many girls dey find money in exchange for nack

Na broke bois dey sulk over break up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by irestitablehuma(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat am hungry the hunger is unbearable any more life of a student is really tough and if you have any manual job too for me I ll appreciate please help me thanks and God bless 066 Seventy 96 036 Joseph Gtb
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

lol omo that’s not your girlfriend bro you are the side nigga girl wey dey for you no go dey reason all these petty things. Be wise and take her back. She has shown you she’s not a dependable person
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Eyeofsauron(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
It's a SIMPle matter, my friend.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Ekzoba(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
[Your onpointquote author=MadamVanessa post=112020709] shocked

Is either the girl is stupidly childish or she didn't love you a bit, she needed a slightest thing to use and break up with you.

Move on immediately and don't look back, don't beg her , act as if she didn't exist in your world. If you happen to come across her, don't say anything regarding to that, if she bring up the topic tell her that you're not interested. Please mean it as you're saying.[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by BabaIbo: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
OP, get something doing, improve your worth, infact make money and be happy.
Also, note the kind of partner you have and the kind of things/words that work for you guys.

That way, it will be hard for a lady to take you for granted.

As e don be like this, just stay cool, focus and do those things I told you above, don't go begging.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by LastProphet: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
rickpat:
this is funny though..

look bro,that thing might be something very sensitive to that girl either from past experience or even her parents...you don't joke with such....some people joke with abusive words for example 'mad man,you be mumu o, you be crase etc'..me I don't take that at all...some people see it as getting close with their partner...it doesn't work for me...so back to your question..your girl may not like that at all...but she would have discussed it with you or maybe she just used it as an opportunity to break up with you...so bro..give her time...if she does not come around...move on...LEARN YOUR LESSON...SOME PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING LITERALLY..LEARN TO JOKE WISELY AND WITH MATURITY...using abusive words as joke doesn't show you're are free with your partner..there are a million ways to joke with the right words. .good luck

Gbam!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Ekugbeh(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

lol. She's in early twenties. Comrades Should we tell him
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Irupetepete:
you this girl hennn
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by 2elliot: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

TOO BAD I DON'T TAKE THAT..

EVEN THOUGH I PAY THE BILLS OR NOT.. USE PROPER WORDS WITH ME...
Language is not static, the changes. So long as what is intended is understood, then there is nothing wrong. Once, gay meant to be happy, but these it doesn't sound cool. She is just dull to have not understood him especially since they were having a fun convo. She could have said her displeasure and still continue. Anyway, she is neither right nor wrong for the action she took.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
when they don't like u or having an affair with an outsider, or used u to the extent they want,,they always look for an excuse to dump u, it goes for the male and female gender e.g

Female : I don't like u cos u like sex too much

male: Babe, I need some time off from this, my job is dying

Female ; I blocked u cos u were snapping me without my permission on video chat? like how's that possible?

Male: I don't have money especially if u re a dependent
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by yusluvad(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is either the girl is stupidly childish or she didn't love you a bit, she needed a slightest thing to use and break up with you.

Move on immediately and don't look back, don't beg her , act as if she didn't exist in your world. If you happen to come across her, don't say anything regarding to that, if she bring up the topic tell her that you're not interested. Please mean it as you're saying.
This sums it all up...
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Dude move on she already has gotten another bf she wanted to use that as an excuse if i where you i pretend that i don't give a shit about her tongue and watch how it goes she blocked you on all social means u need to start looking for another girl to replace her ass

wen things like this happen, u don't pretend she doesn't exist okay, She's as good as dead to u
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by duality(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
If the girl did it and you reacted like this, they'll say you are not romantic.

It takes wisdom to deal with women issues.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by valentinos22(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

I hope u partook in sharing her Golan heights?
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by afadi2410: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Autopsy is on going, it has not been established what killed Osinachi

Meanwhile, can you just move on from that lady,please?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Onyeziokwu(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

What you should do is this: goan make money, more money young man. Money stops nonsense, period!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by FutureIsFemale(f): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Move on immediately and don't look back, don't beg her , act as if she didn't exist in your world. If you happen to come across her, don't say anything regarding to that, if she bring up the topic tell her that you're not interested. Please mean it as you're saying.
What is wrong with you Madam Vena? So how do you think abuse in a relationship starts? Must God always come down to talk to us before we heed? That was a red flag and the girl took the right decision.
Na from sleep person de take learn death.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by FutureIsFemale(f): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

She made the right choice. Move on already oga.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
2elliot:
Language is not static, the changes. So long as what is intended is understood, then there is nothing wrong. Once, gay meant to be happy, but these it doesn't sound cool. She is just dull to have not understood him especially since they were having a fun convo. She could have said her displeasure and still continue. Anyway, she is neither right nor wrong for the action she took.
[/s]

HOW CHRIS ROCK MADE A ABOUT JADA..
JIMMY MADE A JOKE ABOUT MARGOT LOOK OR
NICKI OF WESTLIFE WAS BULLIED BECAUSE OF HIS TEETH [ but ppl would said its in a funny way ]
AND AUDIENCE LAUGHED OUT LOUD..
OR HOW BASKET MOUTH AND COs DISS tribes..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by phemmyfour: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

Take your breakfast in good faith
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by elooma: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
The time we spent chatting can be put into something useful
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

It only shows u joke too much with women like they are men. Why are u overly joking with these hoes? undecided

I mean u can be friendly bt what's with the meme jokes and nonsense chats? She just let u know she's not ur guy like u think she is. undecided

Some gals want decency, manners and sanity.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by 77up(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Thank you.

I hope op can have the ball to do this. You are the one thinking you have sweet relationship not her. Please let her go, it's not easy actually but try not to do anything about that,just let her go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.