Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This (41138 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Irupetepete: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

which type of stupidity?

use proper words.. not everyone can take it as a joke..
if the love was genuine, she could have told him she doesn't appreciate such jokes... Relationships are meant to be understood... She wasn't in love in the first place

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Starkid3010(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:
Hi guys, just opened this account to stay anonymous.

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.
your friend is right, move on with your life bro..dont be a fo*l

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=Solofresh2 post=112022656][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by wiseone28: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Gamezi:
Is either the OP is lying (fictions) or she was tired of you. 5years relationship and both of you never know what you can do or not.. even within two years you would have know someone character
5 months not 5 years..

Don't always rush to comment read first.

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2022
Irupetepete:
if the love was genuine, she could have told him she doesn't appreciate such jokes... Relationships are meant to be understood... She wasn't in love in the first place

he should count his loss and move..
by the way why crying.. since he has tested the vagina....

apart from relationship.. we should learn how to use words..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.

You can't be jokingly talking about giving slaps. It shows you have traits of domestic violence in you...no jokes.

Go back and keep begging her or move on. If you like, date another female and joke about raping her.

The feminist crew is doing a good job in sensitising females on domestic violence and how to spot beasts with traits like that. Your girlfriend has been taking notes.

Say no to domestic violence.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by rajiedreez: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Guy move on
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by bigpicture001: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Sh noticed you don't have money.. hence looking for your clothe to touch her clothe so sh can pick a quarel... That's what sh did
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is either the girl is stupidly childish or she didn't love you a bit, she needed a slightest thing to use and break up with you.

Move on immediately and don't look back, don't beg her , act as if she didn't exist in your world. If you happen to come across her, don't say anything regarding to that, if she bring up the topic tell her that you're not interested. Please mean it as you're saying.

Are you not a 'divorced woman'? You want that girl to end up like you. It's better she uses her brain well while in the relationship to avoid marriage crash.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Asianjollof007: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2022
mtchew
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by dododawa1: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2022
Either Maybe you are BROKE now OR she love someone in corner.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Kaaydool: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

More like someone mess in that picture grin grin grin

I have my own share of something similar to what the op is going through. But, its story for another day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by emmy512: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2022
You give am bread and butter and now she give you breakfast you deh complain. Chop and go b4 it gets cold.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Goldbw122(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

Don't worry just move on, she is already feed up of the relationship. Don't mind her..
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Irupetepete: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

he should count his loss and move..
by the way why crying.. since he has tested the vagina....

apart from relationship.. we should learn how to use words..
you this girl hennn
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by emmy512: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

You can't be jokingly talking about giving slaps. It shows you have traits of domestic violence in you...no jokes.

Go back and keep begging her or move on. If you like, date another female and joke about raping her.

The feminist crew is doing a good job in sensitising females on domestic violence and how to spot beasts with traits like that. Your girlfriend has been taking notes.

Say no to domestic violence.
exactly. Anyone thats threatened to slap jokingly is capable of that.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Ofadaman(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Hope say u collect from am shaa ..
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by utenwuson: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2022
rickpat:
this is funny though..

look bro,that thing might be something very sensitive to that girl either from past experience or even her parents...you don't joke with such....some people joke with abusive words for example 'mad man,you be mumu o, you be crase etc'..me I don't take that at all...some people see it as getting close with their partner...it doesn't work for me...so back to your question..your girl may not like that at all...but she would have discussed it with you or maybe she just used it as an opportunity to break up with you...so bro..give her time...if she does not come around...move on...LEARN YOUR LESSON...SOME PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING LITERALLY..LEARN TO JOKE WISELY AND WITH MATURITY...using abusive words as joke doesn't show you're are free with your partner..there are a million ways to joke with the right words. .good luck
you de mad....
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by pharmaking: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Find another girl and make sure u do not repeat that joke with her.

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by mapet: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

What advise do you need? A better reason to dump you than this? Bros, she has dumped you, if after your explanations she does not see reason with you, then may be you dodge a bullet. You better thank God that has disengaged you from a psychological basket case early enough, else will you prefer a situation where she divorces you 24hrs after wedding at the slightest misconception or argument?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Offpoint1: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

ANOTHER REDPILL SIMPING BEHIND KEYS..

she did well...
WE HUMANS SUFFERS FROM FOOT IN MOUTH SYNDROME
Even when ppl make the pupoplar comment " nah cultist phone you touch ooh, no push cultist, blah blah blah " from that day I view them as wayward... I cut my limits with them. NOT ALL WORDS ARE MADE FOR JOKES.
Too many psychos on the internet... SMH
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by tollyboy5(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is either the girl is stupidly childish or she didn't love you a bit, she needed a slightest thing to use and break up with you.

Move on immediately and don't look back, don't beg her , act as if she didn't exist in your world. If you happen to come across her, don't say anything regarding to that, if she bring up the topic tell her that you're not interested. Please mean it as you're saying.
Apart from being a bigot. You must be a smart person grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Offpoint1: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2022
rickpat:
this is funny though..

look bro,that thing might be something very sensitive to that girl either from past experience or even her parents...you don't joke with such....some people joke with abusive words for example 'mad man,you be mumu o, you be crase etc'..me I don't take that at all...some people see it as getting close with their partner...it doesn't work for me...so back to your question..your girl may not like that at all...but she would have discussed it with you or maybe she just used it as an opportunity to break up with you...so bro..give her time...if she does not come around...move on...LEARN YOUR LESSON...SOME PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING LITERALLY..LEARN TO JOKE WISELY AND WITH MATURITY...using abusive words as joke doesn't show you're are free with your partner..there are a million ways to joke with the right words. .good luck
Sadist and potential suicidal
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Your friend was so right. Or maybe not. Listen! Whatever things you're doing with woman, don't show your weakness, women hate weak men. Once you show a sign that you're weak , she will start hating you. The bad you treat your woman, the better. She is gone already because even if you guy come back, you will break up again because she will never like ever again. When next you get into a relationship with woman, try as much as possible not to always joke, don't be too quick to reply her text, don't text in full, make use of abbreviation like ( u, fn, y, n, k and all that ) try to show you're woman that you don't really into her even if really you are.

You were badly oriented.

These are traits of a lazy, air head, hard core f@gg0t.

No jokes.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by lovelacer: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2022
We no need all this sentimental stories today abeg, some of us dey H gidigan.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by TooMuchStuff: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2022
U don Kollect Breakfast..... My gii
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by CHoccolaTE: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2022
Sometimes I feel so ashamed of myself for coming to this nairaland everyday.

This site is basically the dumping ground of different juvenile topics.

If no be juvenile topic then it's tribalism and bigotry.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by TechCapon(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I didn't even bother to look at other comments after this. You've said exactly what's on my mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by toujurs: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Bro she never loved you, she has eaten your money and now feels you are of not much importance, its so bad how some women could be this wicked, i will advice you to delete her number and forget about her or you plead with her, once you two get back, you deal with her mercilessly and dump her. She can't after eating your money, dump you, she should choose one. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by qtguru(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2022
Take the L bro and move on

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Gamezi(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2022
wiseone28:
5 months not 5 years..

Don't always rush to comment read first.

Lol thanks anyway
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

ANOTHER REDPILL SIMPING BEHIND KEYS..

she did well...
WE HUMANS SUFFERS FROM FOOT IN MOUTH SYNDROME
Even when ppl make the pupoplar comment " nah cultist phone you touch ooh, no push cultist, blah blah blah " from that day I view them as wayward... I cut my limits with them. NOT ALL WORDS ARE MADE FOR JOKES.

Try enjoy life, it’s short, try laugh, play, nothing serious about this world, make money, laugh, joke, play, be free, wether you serious or not, we all go die, but when you live it fulfilled then its worth it, try live life enjoying moments, who is Violent you will know in relationship, when both of you argue, not chatting on the phone.

Someone can be nice and not violent till marriage, like me I have a girl we use that slangs for each other wella, we deyuse am, you go collect, we chat like niggas, I can’t be with an over serious being, even as a data scientist with a tech company with the stress, I still find them to make people laugh, play and enjoy. Why I come in nairaland once once, once you leave the life, it’s final.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.