Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (35510 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by KillerCrocodile: 3:24am On May 22, 2022
litigator:

Most ladies want a man that can provide. Provide what exactly? I think they should be more specific before they end up with a man that will graciously provide them to Baba as a living sacrifice.

Afterall that one na provision too grin grin

Funny people full this Nairaland..... cheesy cheesy

Yes oo

Provision na Provision oo

So they should be specific..
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by bepositive11: 3:37am On May 22, 2022
I'm telling you. If simp is defined as a man who treats women with love and respect, simp is the dream man

Sweetplum:
A man that has empathy. Before he hursts me, he puts himself in my shoes.
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

So that we can give birth to fine God fearing children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by bepositive11: 3:39am On May 22, 2022
There's a difference between a woman who "wants" a man to build a life and family with and a woman who "needs" a man for money

Heathrow44:

If u re all u say u are, Y re u still looking for a man?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ikevictor: 3:51am On May 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.

Hian! Nsogbu di...
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Flex101: 4:33am On May 22, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.
All men on this forum thought all women are lik their sisters and mom.

I can boast in anywhere I don't own anything bought by a Man [bf ].Starting from the pens ,ruler, eraser and pencils I used from nursery to higher institution not to mention pants or other stuffs.

Apologize for generalizing...
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by pegix(m): 4:40am On May 22, 2022
Divay22:
Thread meant for females but guys have taken over it shocked shocked
I feel ladies are more restrain than guys.
think so

Alot of men seemed pain in their relationships perhaps grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by sylve11: 4:52am On May 22, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I'm 100% sure you didn't get the question well.. Maybe, you didn't carefully read it before going on to display your sexual perversions..

I tire.

That woman is a Cho Cho Cho professor.

Talks carelessly like a loose toad. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by zedegit: 5:10am On May 22, 2022
virginprincess:
I pray to have a responsible, honest, caring and kind man.
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
Lastly a man that doesn't believe in God.

Oya take clay and mould him yourself.

You want a perfect man that will tolerate your imperfections abi?

Women and financial stability and yet they won't contribute but are wasteful. I have asked many girls: what do you do and they say "nothing" or "looking for job" yet they want to get married.

They join groups, praying for God to take them to their husbands' houses. Even God won't answer that prayer because you are a liability. You are meant to be a helpmate.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by zedegit: 5:24am On May 22, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.

I can boast in anywhere I don't own anything bought by a Man [bf ].Starting from the pens ,ruler, eraser and pencils I used from nursery to higher institution not to mention pants or other stuffs.

Swear and die that no man has given you money from childhood to now.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 5:25am On May 22, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.

close mouth jaare who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:25am On May 22, 2022
Toks2008:

I think you got it wrong.

I personally care less how much my wife makes but the feeling that she is making her money is fulfilling but it is absurd for a lady to just exist by leveraging on what she gets from men.

That is a curse.
You just spoke about yourself thereby individualizing the narrative. If so, why now go on the defensive in your next statement by generalising women?

You really think from your POV that all women exist to leverage what she can get from a man. That's laughable and a myopic way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 5:25am On May 22, 2022
bashuayi:

Just say you want a SIMPle man. Instead of all this handouts you just dropped down here
handout indeed hahhahaahaaaa

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 5:28am On May 22, 2022
Stargurl20:
A loving and caring man. Not a bully or the one who feel threatened by his wife's success like most Nigerian men are
story, how much you wan make?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Maj196(m): 5:33am On May 22, 2022
The outside world does not work that way. What you wish for online is different from what you will get offline
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Divay22(f): 5:33am On May 22, 2022
pegix:
think so

Alot of men seemed pain in their relationships perhaps grin grin
grin
Pride will not let them talk

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by hf1011: 5:37am On May 22, 2022
shuuu.....wetin redpillers do you? undecided undecided
virginprincess:
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:04am On May 22, 2022
Aguilar:
so you don't want a god fearing man. You want god fearing children from a rich and handsome man. I would've say you should go to hell o. But that place is crowded with your generation.
Since I won't go to hell, you can relocate there.
Shey you don't know that a man with empathy has God in him? Sane with a woman too.
Empathy begot Godliness.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 22, 2022
Lightorder:
dreamer. You think you are in cloud 9
You ;Dsmoke loud ni. Dreamers friend.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by enonche85(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

You are the kind of ladies that every male folk out there should avoid by any means possible!. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by enonche85(m): 6:09am On May 22, 2022
virginprincess:

Talk to me baby! grin grin grin

The only problem is that I'm still on my way to make money. grin
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:15am On May 22, 2022
enonche85:

You are the kind of ladies that every male folk out there should avoid by any means possible!. tongue tongue
Haha my sweetheart. Wetin I do you. I come with love grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by goodman41: 6:17am On May 22, 2022
TimeArena:
A man whose Visions and life purposes will align with mine.

Someone who will help me to be a better version of myself and definitely a kind person.

Looks doesn't really matter but he should sha be tall

Someone who will always tell people about his wife and what she does. My supposed hubby doing a Word of Mouth advert for me is important kiss

Above all, someone who loves the Lord.

Meanwhile, check out this Luxury Frank Muller.

Price: 70K

To order, call or Whatsapp

What if he tells people about your negative side will you still like him?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.
foolishness is not far from you
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by enonche85(m): 6:23am On May 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

If u re all u say u are, Y re u still looking for a man?

Comrade u like vawulence sha!!! grin grin

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:25am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

will you contribute 50% of your income to running the family?
And let him contribute 50% of his income too?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:26am On May 22, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
will you contribute 50% of your income to running the family?
And let him contribute 50% of his income too?
Why not?
I m not stingy to myself so why ll I be stingy to the love of my life?
grin
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by enonche85(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

Haha my sweetheart. Wetin I do you. I come with love grin cheesy

SIMP is forbidden in the male kingdom, and you want someone's son and brother to be a simp to you?..o wrong nau! sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:29am On May 22, 2022
enonche85:

SIMP is forbidden in the male kingdom, and you want someone's son and brother to be a simp to you?..o wrong nau! sad
Simp are God fearing blessed & selfless men. They care for all. Only God can reward them. So my man must be a simp for him to enjoy me n for me to enjoy him.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2022
Lesson 1: don't be an argue argue parent. And don't argue in front of your children whether they are adults or teenagers or children or toddlers

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Mrice22: 6:34am On May 22, 2022
What if he has everything you needed but he's a smoker that is too humble??
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by KIDfurniture(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2022
If na Dick that one is not a problem.. are u also financially stable ? I’m if u r let’s kick off as friends first..

MadamVanessa:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by KIDfurniture(m): 6:57am On May 22, 2022
Before signing any relationship with Nigerian woman. Plz request for her last six month bank statement , health history & place of work . I can’t date a broke woman sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings / 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.