Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (35505 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ceeceeco: 7:04am On May 22, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.
All men on this forum thought all women are lik their sisters and mom.

I can boast in anywhere I don't own anything bought by a Man [bf ].Starting from the pens ,ruler, eraser and pencils I used from nursery to higher institution not to mention pants or other stuffs.
See them! Na them. By their words we shall know them. Typical lesbian.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Coldie(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

How much is your worth?
Some women are financially buoyant. I belong to that league.
So...what ll a SBB (Short Broke & Black) man like you offer?
This is racist which one is black
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by inkon: 7:05am On May 22, 2022
Stargurl20:
@Choilila, don't mind them jare. Infact, the way some NL men comment here speaks a lot about their level in all ramifications. At times I laugh at their comments wondering how much they have gan that they will be ranting that women are eating their money. A true rich and successful man with care less about it. Na those with peanuts get bad mouth, pride on top nothing.

Make woman just dey independent be Koko. And do not say because u are independent and so u wouldn't be respectful or submissive to your man but at the say time do not take trash from them. Naija men are good at dishing out trash

You sound intelligent. A reasonable man will respect your position.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by abdulwassi(m): 7:12am On May 22, 2022
Women don't have spec.. Their thinking is monitise, sex here n there. Very little they can offer.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Dottormentor: 7:27am On May 22, 2022
Are u ur self financially stable?and can u go 8 rounds? Sufiano
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Tonytonex(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
A man that has empathy. Before he hursts me, he puts himself in my shoes.
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

So that we can give birth to fine God fearing children.
girls and money. Rich man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Dottormentor: 7:30am On May 22, 2022
Are u rich?looking for rich man might end u in ......
Sweetplum:
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Dottormentor: 7:32am On May 22, 2022
Nice one my virginprincess, ur head dey there.
virginprincess:
I pray to have a responsible, honest, caring and kind man.
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
Lastly a man that doesn't believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Tonytonex(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2022
Most of the ladies are selfish. Only thinking about themselves. The reason why many are still and will remain single.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Best49(f): 7:45am On May 22, 2022
abdulwassi:
Women don't have spec.. Their thinking is monitise, sex here n there. Very little they can offer.
pls dnt generalise cause theis are some women that work to help & be supportive to there spouse
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by joyousever(f): 7:52am On May 22, 2022
I hate and wish never to meet a man who makes every conversation an argument. Tufiakwa! Just like the one I just met and dished!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by TimeArena(f): 7:55am On May 22, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Are you from Delta State

Or you live there?

I'm from Delta State and I live there as well.
My shop is at Ughelli
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Preciousppearl(f): 7:57am On May 22, 2022
I can't stand a,lowself esteem, dull,lazy, weak and a man who cant take decision on his own... I like me a honest, hardworking, disciplined man.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by KingMack(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

Are you sure..... ?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Olatara(f): 8:01am On May 22, 2022
Stargurl20:
A loving and caring man. Not a bully or the one who feel threatened by his wife's success like most Nigerian men are
Me too oh, I don't want a wicked man.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 22, 2022
KingMack:

Are you sure..... ?
Yes sir
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by KillerCrocodile: 8:07am On May 22, 2022
TimeArena:

I'm from Delta State and I live there as well.
My shop is at Ughelli

Ok

I will like to see you when I am around.

Can I have your contact ?

(How is that possible in a Public Forum like this) ?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by TimeArena(f): 8:08am On May 22, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Ok

I will like to see you when I am around.

Can I have your contact ?

(How is that possible in a Public Forum like this) ?

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by KillerCrocodile: 8:10am On May 22, 2022
TimeArena:

Fine Girl....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seen.

Now you can delete it
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 22, 2022
Dottormentor:
Are u rich?looking for rich man might end u in ......
I m not looking for rich. It's rich looking for me
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:11am On May 22, 2022
Tonytonex:
girls and money. Rich man.
Some guys n poverty
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by vickin407(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2022
Hmmmm you cant have it all a man you think you know ,might end up not being all he says he is.. how would you deal with that after kids are involved?
virginprincess:
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Hartugrin27(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.

Ladies n sex r like 5 n 6
All u think is sex .
Gosh!!!!
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 22, 2022
Coldie:

This is racist which one is black
Racism is btw a oyinbo and African. This is Africa to Africa. Two fighting tins.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Hartugrin27(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

N if the child is a male, he'll grown up to b like ozor n b a simp too
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:16am On May 22, 2022
Hartugrin27:

N if the child is a male, he'll grown up to b like ozor n b a simp too
Ozor are blessed people. They are a blessing to this generation
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:17am On May 22, 2022
enonche85:

Comrade u like vawulence sha!!! grin grin

grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Hartugrin27(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2022
virginprincess:

Amen ooo
Your brain no go finish
Cos e get why..
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Hartugrin27(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2022
Stargurl20:

Nigerian men... Hmmm... Only those has traveled abroad and have their orientations changed positively are different. Most of them here are full of pride over nothing. Absolutely nothing. Them full NL here na. Wahala for woman wey see work wey no fit hustle be dey depend on their money and at the same time expect them not to treat her as trash

I for like ask u out,
Have a date with you cos e get why.
U sound like my dream lady have been looking for...@stargurl
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Hartugrin27(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2022
Channah1:
I wish for a gentle and calm man. Financially ok with his own house even if its a bungalow.
Also, one who is caring and will give me 100% attention.

I don't want a man who argues. I don't want a poor or average man still struggling to make ends meet.
I don't want an "I too know" man or a woman beater.

I don't want an ugly looking man like jalodo2 and waistbead tongue.

Make I laugh small
U no want broke ass nigga..
Buh babe, shey u sef get money sha abi u b madam urgent 2k...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Hartugrin27(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2022
Toks2008:
Well as they say, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This is a sequel to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7115322/guys-what-type-woman-pray

As for me I pray that no lady should ever come across a woman beater but I believe there are other types of men ladies don't pray to come across.

So ladies tell us the type of man you pray never to come across and the type you strongly wish for.

Nawa ooo
No lady wan marry pastor or imam ...
I don read comment tire buh no single lady prays to marry a pastor or evangelist

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Ajimusty2: 8:35am On May 22, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Seen.

Now you can delete it
chai,see pure hookup.no b all this yeye gurls wey too form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.