Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (35443 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by bizhop01: 11:09pm On May 21, 2022
Enny2013:

Dat's for pple from a wretched background. I thank God for d kind of parents I hv. Dey are well to do...to d best of my knowledge.i can't marry a man bcs of money bcs, IAM not poor myself
That even worse your parent will sound like, I was expecting you to bring a man but not chewing gum man, haven't you seen Amaka your friend? such union is dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Best49(f): 11:10pm On May 21, 2022
I dnt believe in finding the perfect man cause no one is perfect all i have to do is believe & support my man cause no man is an island

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2022
Stargurl20:
@Choilila, don't mind them jare. Infact, the way some NL men comment here speaks a lot about their level in all ramifications. At times I laugh at their comments wondering how much they have gan that they will be ranting that women are eating their money. A true rich and successful man with care less about it. Na those with peanuts get bad mouth, pride on top nothing.

Make woman just dey independent be Koko. And do not say because u are independent and so u wouldn't be respectful or submissive to your man but at the say time do not take trash from them. Naija men are good at dishing out trash

Most of them are either student, Jambite, Npower, applicant, corper, POS or betnaija operator, so do not expect much.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Enny2013(f): 11:17pm On May 21, 2022
bizhop01:

That even worse your parent will sound like, I was expecting you to bring a man but not chewing gum man, haven't you seen Amaka your friend? such union is dead on arrival.
Smiles...
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ademolaamoo(m): 11:38pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=Toks2008 post=112626601]Well as they say, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Please how can I change my username on nairaland?[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by BabaIbo: 11:38pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

I refuse to swerve. I better pass you my neighbor. grin

Excuse me, who be your neighbour?

You no dey hear word say make you vacate comot for road make I see better mentions abi? Oya na sleep for dia if you no wan swerve.

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2022
kokomilala:
See, let me give you straight from the heart. Most of these ladies, who had gone on rodeo rides of endless man-changing, like clothes, don't- not even in the least- deserve a godly man or the type they say they want.

These women think they can fool God. In their 20s, when they're nubile, at least, some, fresh, they set unattainable standards for their suitors: I want a rich, at times, very rich, dark , handsome ,God-fearing man etc. Now, the moment you do this, I believe God steps aside. He feels, okay you can have your way. Because you're too wise in your own eyes. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with aspiring to have good things, but when it becomes de rigeur, then there's a problem.

When their flowers are beginning to wither towards the approach of their sunset, in their thirties, they become wiser, and vanities seldom matter to them. However, I've seen many who didn't learn any lesson from their experience.

These days many of them become more foolish in their 30s.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ademolaamoo(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:
Well as they say, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This is a sequel to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7115322/guys-what-type-woman-pray

As for me I pray that no lady should ever come across a woman beater but I believe there are other types of men ladies don't pray to come across.
Please how can I change my username on nairaland?

So ladies tell us the type of man you pray never to come across and the type you strongly wish for.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2022
Stargurl20:
@Choilila, don't mind them jare. Infact, the way some NL men comment here speaks a lot about their level in all ramifications. At times I laugh at their comments wondering how much they have gan that they will be ranting that women are eating their money. A true rich and successful man with care less about it. Na those with peanuts get bad mouth, pride on top nothing.

Make woman just dey independent be Koko. And do not say because u are independent and so u wouldn't be respectful or submissive to your man but at the say time do not take trash from them. Naija men are good at dishing out trash

E be like say you get small sense. That balance is needed. It puts you in a win-win situation.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Best49(f): 11:45pm On May 21, 2022
baba4thegehs:
Dem no get spec!!!

Just have money and have sense.

That's all they want.
i dnt know if this will change the way u see girls or not, cause their are girls out there that just want a guy who can love,care&cope wit dem despite their flaws cause non of us are flawless be you male or female all we need is a little bit of understanding and pls we do have spec.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by naijapips04: 11:46pm On May 21, 2022
Whatever they say, they mean the opposite so don't take them seriously.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 21, 2022
Surprisingly, these Ladies are still interested in men. grin grin grin grin grin
May God grant them their heart desires.
But the ones who already know they are burdens and are out to inequitably and unproportionally distribute their burdens, may they be frustrated at the end of the day!

May the diligent & prudent ones who are interested men see Light at the end of their tunnels.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by BabaIbo: 11:51pm On May 21, 2022
Stargurl20:

You could have made sense but no, you decided to show your real self towards the end of your statement.

Men don't complain about that when they are with worthy women.

If you don't feel attacked, you should have ignored them like some ladies do.

Again, your lack of wisdom made you to make that statement in bold, without using words like some, many and other words that doesn't generalize.
Is your da.d, male sibl.ings, ma.le rel.atives, in fact all the ma.le in your gener.ation not or won't grow to be Nigerian men?
You can see how you shot yourself in the leg.

I dislike it when people generalize stu.pidly, and the funny thing is you're still praying to marry the same naija men.
Why lump the good and the bad together because of your dislike for some, why can't you direct your dislike to those you dislike?

Nawa o, you be olo.do ra.bata sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by tessybrown(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.
bcus that's the only thing you can offer Kpekus, Asin eh why naija gels think say na waytin all guys need from them? Awon oloribu!!!
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Bignuell(m): 12:12am On May 22, 2022
Channah1:
I wish for a gentle and calm man. Financially ok with his own house even if its a bungalow.
Also, one who is caring and will give me 100% attention.

I don't want a man who argues. I don't want a poor or average man still struggling to make ends meet.
I don't want an "I too know" man or a woman beater.

I don't want an ugly looking man like jalodo2 and waistbead tongue.
Abeg no vex oo, 100% attention and still want him to be rich grin grin Omoo this one shock me oo

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Bignuell(m): 12:15am On May 22, 2022
IVORY2009:

I can absolutely say perhaps u are not attractive that is the major reason.........
The damage in this sentence is deafning. Ahan bro cry cry
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by mkpurumma090(f): 12:26am On May 22, 2022
kingscare1:

Be careful with this people before they turn you to their sex-slave, unless you are bringing values to the table and you know your self-worth.

Oga shift Biko you no no what's up....
You think say all guys wey cash out immediately na all Yahoos
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Lightorder: 12:30am On May 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.
selfish dreamer. Just for you. He contributes the dick and the money and even buys the bed you will wiggle on

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Lightorder: 12:33am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
A man that has empathy. Before he hursts me, he puts himself in my shoes.
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

So that we can give birth to fine God fearing children.
dreamer. You think you are in cloud 9
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Bignuell(m): 12:37am On May 22, 2022
Jsaviour:

grin grin So some women actually like simps? I dislike weak men
No wonder Nigerian women want to eat Shola raw on Twitter.

Shola needs to do more to liberate simps wink
They only love simp online, real life, it's a plot twist grin Shola is really liberating alotta folks

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Sukkyy2010: 1:13am On May 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Dick be your own addiction ok, noted.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Sukkyy2010: 1:18am On May 22, 2022
Woman always want a controllable man(a simp) that will be subjected to their manipulation. Awon werey! Ode na like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Beautiful94: 1:28am On May 22, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I'm 100% sure you didn't get the question well.. Maybe, you didn't carefully read it before going on to display your sexual perversions..
The girl likes what she likes
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by 1879mannn: 1:29am On May 22, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:
Whatever they say, they mean the opposite so don't take them seriously.
[/s]
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by kokomilala(m): 1:56am On May 22, 2022
@Toks2008, yea, I think I agree with you. I've experienced it. Age rarely confers wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by sweetkev(m): 2:46am On May 22, 2022
virginprincess:
I pray to have a responsible, honest, caring and kind man.
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
Lastly a man that doesn't believe in God.
Go and get clay
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by KillerCrocodile: 2:49am On May 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your pussy go sweet oo....

Can you tell me your current location...

I will like to hook up with you when I am around...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Aguilar(m): 2:55am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
A man that has empathy. Before he hursts me, he puts himself in my shoes.
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

So that we can give birth to fine God fearing children.
so you don't want a god fearing man. You want god fearing children from a rich and handsome man. I would've say you should go to hell o. But that place is crowded with your generation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Amarisco(f): 3:00am On May 22, 2022
Funny guys always win

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by KillerCrocodile: 3:11am On May 22, 2022
jamesversion:

If you are truly a child of God and a Virgin, I will love to meet you. Like we can marry. undecided

Na so...

So that you can scatter the Toto abi ?

You like better thing well well..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by KillerCrocodile: 3:12am On May 22, 2022
Amarisco:
Funny guys always win

Is that your real picture on your profile ?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by KillerCrocodile: 3:20am On May 22, 2022
TimeArena:
A man whose Visions and life purposes will align with mine.

Someone who will help me to be a better version of myself and definitely a kind person.

Looks doesn't really matter but he should sha be tall

Someone who will always tell people about his wife and what she does. My supposed hubby doing a Word of Mouth advert for me is important kiss

Above all, someone who loves the Lord.

Meanwhile, check out this Luxury Frank Muller.

Price: 70K

To order, call or Whatsapp

Are you from Delta State

Or you live there ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers / Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos / Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.