Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (35504 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by nams77: 10:00pm On May 21, 2022
Stargurl20:
@Choilila, don't mind them jare. Infact, the way some NL men comment here speaks a lot about their level in all ramifications. At times I laugh at their comments wondering how much they have gan that they will be ranting that women are eating their money. A true rich and successful man with care less about it. Na those with peanuts get bad mouth, pride on top nothing.

Make woman just dey independent be Koko. And do not say because u are independent and so u wouldn't be respectful or submissive to your man but at the say time do not take trash from them. Naija men are good at dishing out trash
Not all men. Don't generalise pls

Just the way we have decent and great ladies among horrible ladies, same thing with the male folks
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 21, 2022
BabaIbo:

She is better than you, she said her mind which is what most of you want, she is not an hypo...crite like you.
At least I better pass you this Baba Ibo.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2022
TimeArena:

God won't even allow a man who is shorter than me to approach me.

angry
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by haabidah666: 10:02pm On May 21, 2022
bizhop01:
When man is rich Nigeria ladies have no choice cool
grin
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by sweetjohn(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2022
Only here to read comment and learn somethings about women

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by BabaIbo: 10:05pm On May 21, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.
All men on this forum thought all women are lik their sisters and mom.

I can boast in anywhere I don't own anything bought by a Man [bf ].Starting from the pens ,ruler, eraser and pencils I used from nursery to higher institution not to mention pants or other stuffs.

Usual social media ranting.

You shouldn't be here typing what you need in a man if you are truly what you claimed to be be here.
There's no way a man wouldn't have found you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by macho44(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I pray to have a responsible, honest, caring and kind man.
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
Lastly a man that doesn't believe in God.
U need find CLAY mould your dream man because all these qualities you list so, e go hard ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Austineva(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men grin

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
grin grin. It's time u go and mould ur own man

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
you don come again?

Lol!

I am a freelance writer, a content creator and writing is my way of unwinding. I don't smoke, drink or even womanize but reading and writing is my own weed.

If I put down all the threads in my head my threads go reach 1000 so make i dey drop am small small.

And to think that some blogs will actually pay me for these contents I dey dash nairaland for free.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Ibr539: 10:06pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

u can't find that person who didn't believe in God cause all Men are God beleivers
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by BabaIbo: 10:06pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

At least I better pass you this Baba Ibo.

Who be this one? Abeg swerve, let me see better people mention biko.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Elporo(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's success has not threatened her Husband...
Then, which kinda success are you gonna possess that will threaten a real nigga....
Broke b!shes and fishy bra!ns..

Stargurl20:
A loving and caring man. Not a bully or the one who feel threatened by his wife's success like most Nigerian men are

Mrs. Yemisi Edun - Managing Director - FCMB
Mariam Olusanya - Managing Director - GTBank (divorced less than 1 yr; initiated by husband)
Mrs. Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe - Managing Director - Fidelity Bank
Mrs. Tomi Somefun - Managing Director - Unity Bank
Mrs. Ireti Samuel-Ogbu - Managing Director - Managing Director, Citibank
Mrs Halima Buba - Managing Director SunTrust Bank
Mrs. Amina Mohammed - Dep Sec Gen United Nations
Mrs. Dorathy Akunyili - Former NAFDAC Chairman
Mrs. Folarunsho Alakija - FAMFA
Mrs. Bola Shagaya - Konica/Practoil

Ofcourse, when Olosho husband no gree am go night vigil (TDB with client for Radisson); why she no go say husband dey threatened by her success.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by kingscare1(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2022
Diza46:
of course yes what elz can I see outside that will be more than my happiness, value me respect me make me fell like I am the only one on earth � in your heart appreciate every little bit of my effort understanding me those things i love them alot

Awwwww
You wish to be treated like a charming princess cheesy. I see.
Adorable.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by kingscare1(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lol. Macho dick

Yes.
I understand that girls love dirty fantasies. I hope you are not catching one now cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Okarakwu: 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
Go to Telemundo
virginprincess:

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by luvyaself95(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:
Well as they say, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This is a sequel to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7115322/guys-what-type-woman-pray

As for me I pray that no lady should ever come across a woman beater but I believe there are other types of men ladies don't pray to come across.

So ladies tell us the type of man you pray never to come across and the type you strongly wish for.
Where can i download the movie you posted it poster.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2022
luvyaself95:
Where can i download the movie you posted it poster.

What movie?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by luvyaself95(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:

What movie?
A good man is hard to find
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Elporo(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.

Respect.

Any man on Nairaland looking for a woman; who is looking to be beaten into submission with money & se.x ..

Please apply to my sister in fornication @MadamVanessa
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by bizhop01: 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
Enny2013:

LOL!
I can't cope wt lousiness,No matter how rich u ar.
You can't deceive your self you know the truth, when man is well to do they are already dreaming to become even third wife.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by TemmyT002(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.

All these no dey last long. Once it ends or pauses, you go move on to another
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Jsaviour(f): 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
A man that has empathy. Before he hursts me, he puts himself in my shoes.
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

So that we can give birth to fine God fearing children.

grin grin So some women actually like simps? I dislike weak men
No wonder Nigerian women want to eat Shola raw on Twitter.

Shola needs to do more to liberate simps wink

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Elporo(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
Jehovah carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house....

Carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house.... if you know it, sing with me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2022
BabaIbo:

Who be this one? Abeg swerve, let me see better people mention biko.
I refuse to swerve. I better pass you my neighbor. grin
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:

Lol!

I am a freelance writer, a content creator and writing is my way of unwinding. I don't smoke, drink or even womanize but reading and writing is my own weed.

If I put down all the threads in my head my threads go reach 1000 so make i dey drop am small small.

And to think that some blogs will actually pay me for these contents I dey dash nairaland for free.
Don't worry. Your reward is in heaven.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by vincentjk(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:

you've written well, but do you realise that getting a man that neither drinks nor cheats is as hard as finding a gemstone?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by r4bbit: 10:33pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

that's a good choice
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Jsaviour(f): 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
baba4thegehs:
Dem no get spec!!!

Just have money and have sense.

That's all they want.

Money and sense is the spec now or you want the person to be Jesus?

In this world that people with sense are not up to 10 again.

Aggression, bitterness and ignorance is the Hallmark of this generation.

If you see financial stability and sense coexisting in a man, you have won jackpot smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Eaglesence: 10:40pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:

Same choices for me. Nothing remain. You said it all.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by professore(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

pls can I have your number?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Enny2013(f): 10:50pm On May 21, 2022
bizhop01:

You can't deceive your self you know the truth, when man is well to do they are already dreaming to become even third wife.
Dat's for pple from a wretched background. I thank God for d kind of parents I hv. Dey are well to do...to d best of my knowledge.i can't marry a man bcs of money bcs, IAM not poor myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Mypeople2(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

I v heard you Short Broke & Black!
Hahahahaha you are a comedian. Who is short and broke ? Is that all you can say ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.