Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples (50559 Views)

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Leemekzy: 8:33am On May 23, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Am from Benue and I married an Igbo Lady and I can confidently tell you that they are awesomely GOOD.
am an igbo guy married to a Benue lady (igede) una ladier na confirm.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by bikefab(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2022
Dey with am bro, heartbreak no be anybody mate.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 8:35am On May 23, 2022
gulfer:
Okafot law will continue to prevail between them anytime the nigga see the girl cool cool cool cool cool

Consolation price cheesy.

He should keep waiting for the Okafors law and not live his life. The one he has chopped for free is not enough right!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by pocohantas(f): 8:36am On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

She did it before the guy did it. It happens a lot to ladies, heard of so many, especially when they are from different tribes.

It's not cool if the guy was serious with her. But who knows what he also had planned as a Yoruba guy dating an igbo girl.

Serious indeed. That is how a lot of Yoruba guys are when dating Igbo girls in Lagos. It is either they are very serious or they are unserious. She simply beat him to his game.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by 77up(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
I really don't believe this story because i think the Op wants to start a tribal war here. The guy must have known the nature of their relationship and agreed to be the side chick in the relationship grin
Sense !
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by sweetkev(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2022
pricklewane:
That is cos you married all n every Igbo ba or is your head damaged. I dated over 100 Igbo girls n all of them cheated one way the other. The last one I dated this wanted me to marry her within 3 month of dating, I jejely declined n in less than 2 weeks her friend send her marriage clip to me but wetin concern me I knew I was not going to marry her any way with her wide puna. After marriage now she is pleading that we meet but I never get time, when I do I will furk the toto again n spit on it

So you enjoy her wide puna and still wish to fu ck the wide puna again. What's so sweet about wide puna ?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by clinician2x: 8:37am On May 23, 2022
My first girlfriend planned her wedding to a Philippines based guy from my room in the hostel as we were both students this one was even honest to collect part money for her hair from me then broke up with me to now use the new hair for her trade next day. My third girlfriend did not even break up, she had a miscarriage for the guy based in another state. whether she was doing abortion or not i don't know and we were still together in school partly living together. it's something that happens always and not a big deal.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 8:38am On May 23, 2022
purehustle101:
She saw no future with him, But deep down am laughing because of okafors law. She will be back as usual to collect gbola, these i have seen.

Why are you guys consoling yourself with Okafors law? Do you think every lady is foolish enough to fall for it, especially a smart one who planned her future knowing she would remain a live-in girlfriend till she loses out. And she planned it in his house.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
what happen to benue ladies?
What a question!
Is marriage based on tribe?
Was he supposed to consider ladies from his tribe before looking at ladies from other ethnicities?
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Father4all: 8:40am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "dey with me"
Me: I dey with u Bros mix am.

Inside life!
no body's business
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Deegee7788: 8:40am On May 23, 2022
The player has been played
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by johnnychuks(m): 8:41am On May 23, 2022
Romanoff:
Both of them are mad. As for the guy, he kept a woman in his house to be doing wifely duties for him when didn't pay shishi on her head.

As for the lady, while trying to be smart, the foundation of her marriage is already questionable.

the guy should go and look for his Yoruba sister, that's the reason why you should marry from your tribe, to avoid issues like this, marrying from deferent tribe also affect the children too, but must parents are selfish they don't care about the generation they are bring on earth, if you like quote I will tell you more reasons is good to marry from your tribe.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Maobichek: 8:41am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose.

Hahahaaaa!!! Be strong okay because what will happen will surely happen.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Zealag(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2022
Your neighbor juz finished puffing,so it's time for the joint to be passed and it's passed already.puff puff pass....

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by pocohantas(f): 8:42am On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

Why are you guys consoling yourself with Okafors law? Do you think every lady is foolish enough to fall for it, especially a smart one who planned her future knowing she would remain a live in girlfriend till she loses out. And she planned it in his house.

Some of them, their ex-gfs can’t stand their sight, but no, Okafor’s Law must be propagated.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by johnnychuks(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2022
johnnychuks:
the guy should go and look for his Yoruba sister, that's the reason why you should marry from your tribe, to avoid issues like this, marrying from deferent tribe also affect the children too, but must parents are selfish they don't care about the generation they are bring on earth. if you like quote me I will tell you more reasons is good to marry from your tribe.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 8:42am On May 23, 2022
I can't really blame the lady. There could be a culture clash. A Yoruba man can cohabit with a woman and she'll have kids for him and she is seen as his wife even if he hasn't "done something on her head".

Ibo culture is different and someone else was going through the right channel to make her his wife. Instead of staying as an illegal wife to see wedding pics on Facebook later.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by nothingzpoil: 8:43am On May 23, 2022
abobote:
Me I like when my girlfriend gets married, I don't see it as heart break.
Even if my current wife, wants to get married to another guy, I will support her.
Its an opportunity to get another fresh babe

Your level of understanding to life is beyond human comprehension... "I think we (You & Me)
are cut from the same cloth"

Life is very simple/good when you understand the system.

NB: Don't trust and believe anyone even your own self... Pay no mind to what people will say
Orr think about you, live your life the way it pleases you.
Live is a journey try enjoy am no matter the potholes, gallops, roadblocks, etc.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by gbengene1234(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2022
Old story
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by AfroKnight: 8:45am On May 23, 2022
You are a good neighbour for deying with him.

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by goodman5(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2022
Bruh open em I dey with u[center][/center]
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Pimine: 8:46am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose.
Aswearugaaad

No worry, brah. We dey for you grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Pimine: 8:48am On May 23, 2022
mkpurumma090:

Mtcheeew!! Off point
Aswearugaaad

How is it off point? Keep sharing it o cos it's sweet and biscuits. awon cheerful givers

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Emma1Oj(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2022
Now, tell us what's your business? Ogbeni, mind your business.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by BarrElChapo(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Am from Benue and I married an Igbo Lady and I can confidently tell you that they are awesomely GOOD.

Hope say you no carry our sister go use aleku put am for bondage undecided
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 8:52am On May 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Some of them, their ex-gf’s can’t stand their sight, but no, Okafor’s Law must be propagated.
grin grin

The delude themselves with the idea that every married woman will sleep with their exes. Very funny lots cheesy.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by cocolacec(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2022
purehustle101:
She saw no future with him, But deep down am laughing because of okafors law. She will be back as usual to collect gbola, these i have seen.
It has nothing to do with his future.Which Nigerian lady will get proposal from Abroad wouldnt dump her boyfriend?
Most women go for the best suitors.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by pocohantas(f): 8:53am On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

The delude themselves with the idea that every married woman will sleep with their exes. Very funny lots cheesy.

Yet I asked how many of them have slept with married women (their married EX) and none said yes on that thread.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Goldbw122(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2022
Mind your business
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by bluefilm: 8:54am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "dey with me"
Me: I dey with u Bros mix am.

Inside life!

Women always marry Who is Ready.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by lokho(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2022
So wetin come concern you?

Aproko
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Nobody: 8:55am On May 23, 2022
Him go dey sing I need Igbo and shayo like burna boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.