Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples (50510 Views)

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by chukskafor(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2022
Wetin concern you for wetin no concern you?
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by emenezer(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2022
And how's that your business ?
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by CAPSLOCKED: 8:56am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:
Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "dey with me"
Me: I dey with u Bros mix am.

BROS "YOU NO SHOW LOVE OO", YOU COULD'VE DROPPED LOCATION LET'S HAVE A FULL HOUSE. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Romanoff(f): 8:57am On May 23, 2022
6pack:
this mentality of paying for woman head is annoying. Make una try dey hustle

So it's okay for your sister or daughter to cohabit with a man without paying her bride price or marrying her properly?

Uncle woke.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 8:59am On May 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Serious indeed. That is how a lot of Yoruba guys are when dating Igbo girls in Lagos. It is either they are very serious or they are unserious. She simply beat him to his game.

This is not even about being tribalistic. I have seen so many. One Yoruba neighbour dated an igbo girl for over 4yrs. He was an only son to a single mum. When he took her to see his mum, mum said "you have not brought your wife yet" because of the tribe.

This guy dumped the babe. About a year later, he was married to a Yoruba lady. I don't know what happened to the igbo babe.

This babe probably didn't see any future as a live-in gf and decided to take her future in her hands.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2022
DonGtoG1:
A matured person, not just in age, should know when things are real.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Opeyemic01: 9:01am On May 23, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
I really don't believe this story because i think the Op wants to start a tribal war here. The guy must have known the nature of their relationship and agreed to be the side chick in the relationship grin

Its an old story anyways, I read it sometimes last year. If it actually happened, it did not happen to the Op's neighbour. He must have unearth it from another platform

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Jamesbally: 9:01am On May 23, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Am from Benue and I married an Igbo Lady and I can confidently tell you that they are awesomely GOOD.

Na lie

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Gkemz: 9:02am On May 23, 2022
Na the man wey marry am I dey pity. He just acquired a 3rd hand Nigerian used vehicle long abused by its former owner.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose.
E be things.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Odibodes9191: 9:03am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Stomach Ulcer cure: This solution will cure your stomach Ulcer permannently.

Are you sick and tires of the pain, discomfort and monumental torture of ulcer?
Have u ever rolled on the floor,clutching your belly in pains in the middle of the night. Has your Ulcer resulted in any of the following conditions: Gnawing or burning pain in the abdomen,loss of appetite,nausea,vomiting,bloating, weight loss? Our products is here to serve you right and give you the final cure
Https:////+2349130361835

Inside life!
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by NoGirlfriend: 9:04am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
bro you are next in line
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Aaronbee7(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2022
I read the story on Twitter over two months ago. Op just copy and paste
IkeIgboNile:
I really don't believe this story because i think the Op wants to start a tribal war here. The guy must have known the nature of their relationship and agreed to be the side chick in the relationship grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by poweredcom(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2022
Shit happens

Tribalism is one thing that is killing us and it's also a factor many use.less naija gals are still unmarried and also end up marrying the wrong man
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Boyooosa(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2022
Maddest short story of the year cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by franchasofficia: 9:05am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
grin grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by emmanuelbrown26: 9:06am On May 23, 2022
kals4luv990:
All these Yoruba guys especially here on NL feeling smart nd godlike...dats 1nil on their head
Smart ke? Mugus some of dem bi na, easy to manipulate

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 9:06am On May 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Yet I asked how many of them have slept with married women (their married EX) and none said yes on that thread.

Really? cheesy

They just use it to console themselves. Besides, the fact that they consider sleeping with a married woman already tells a lot about the kind of person they are. And the babe was right to leave them. If she ended up marrying them, they will cheat on her with their married ex grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by EkyyyKelson(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2022
She is probably confused and most likely wants to keep the guy as a second option. If the abroad man travels back, she go come back begging for servicing at least.

Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Inside life!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Chiedygirl: 9:07am On May 23, 2022
Good at what? Please be specific.

JONSYN7154:
Am from Benue and I married an Igbo Lady and I can confidently tell you that they are awesomely GOOD.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by franchasofficia: 9:07am On May 23, 2022
abobote:
Me I like when my girlfriend gets married, I don't see it as heart break.
Even if my current wife, wants to get married to another guy, I will support her.
Its an opportunity to get another fresh babe
wished all men were like you, this world for no get a single problem, well done my brother cheesy
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by vickydevoka(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2022
I just hate the way most Igbo people marry. make money go village n Marry. RUBBISH
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by zakkxx: 9:09am On May 23, 2022
I am very happy for him!! So he want to keep fornicating with the girl till enternity! I have no remorse for him, at least the girl will stop fornicating for now! Will u allow your Sister to be use like a tissue like this?
Stephen2324:

Inside life!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by MadamOk(f): 9:09am On May 23, 2022
I'm not being judgemental here

But if you check well with the story put up here, you understand that they just leave together, not for future purpose

Maybe the guy have not talk about marriage with the girl, most ladies want marriage if they want to stay with you like a married person, they still need you to do the needful but seems she did not see that in him and see it in someone else, she move...

We can conclude or blame the lady for not telling him about the marriage thing...fear human beings, if she tell him about it, we all know what we happen either negatively or positively

Mind you, if you hear from the lady you will not get to blame her after all

Some men her fun of keeping a woman in the house or date a woman, when you don have plan for her or want to marry her.

Women go for a man who have the same mind set with you
Men go for a woman who has the same mind set with you
If you want to f*ck go for your f*ck mate
If you want to leave as married couple and you have not done the needful, go for someone who accept it
Is as simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by EmmyNorse(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2022
No love lost, no love found. grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Mcslize: 9:12am On May 23, 2022
Romanoff:
Both of them are mad. As for the guy, he kept a woman in his house to be doing wifely duties for him when didn't pay shishi on her head.

As for the lady, while trying to be smart, the foundation of her marriage is already questionable.

Very very questionable. That's the foolishness some ladies display. She would think she was smart.

That girl will surely cheat on the innocent husband. We need no sooth sayer to see the glaring picture.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by pocohantas(f): 9:13am On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

Really? cheesy

They just use it to console themselves. Besides, the fact that they consider sleeping with a married woman already tells a lot about the kind of person they are. And the babe was right to leave them. If she ended up marrying them, they will cheat on her with their married ex grin

Yea. There was this thread they said 90% of women return to their Ex after marriage and I asked which one of them have experienced such. Nobody gree raise hand.

ImaIma1:

This is not even about being tribalistic. I have seen so many. One Yoruba neighbour dated an igbo girl for over 4yrs. He was an only son to a single mum. When she took her to see his mum, mum said "you have not brought your wife yet" because of the tribe.

This guy dumped the babe. About a year later, he was married to a Yoruba lady. I don't know what happened to the igbo babe.

This babe probably didn't see any future as a live-in gf and decided to take her future in her hands.

Nah. It is not tribalism at all. I don’t do tribalism, definitely not with Yorubas. They are my close neighbours, but then, we know as e dey go. Some Igbo girls do not date them, except for cruise or for money. If you aren’t dealing with the very educated and enlightened ones, na one-chance you go just enter. Low sense of responsibility, highly polygamous, no root, etc. Time to marry and the Igbo girl would fall back home. Normal normal…

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by HRMK: 9:14am On May 23, 2022
NOBODY LOSES NOW!HE SIMPLY PAID FOR HER SERVICES!NOTHING MORE THAN THAT!!
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ngwababe(f): 9:15am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:

Inside life!

Dey with me indeed grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Dogi1(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2022
Exactly what happened to me last year. This lady I have being dating and paying her rent of 200k a year at PH and her training fee of 150k a year, we talk everyday at least three times each day. So surprised when she called me sometime last November that she is getting married in few days time.

I later find out the guy base abroad and promised to take her there after the marriage.
Though she still dey Naija sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Xfemt(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2022
JONSYN7154:
yes oh bros
I have dated a few and I can confidently tell you
They are the best among any in Nigeria
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by BlessedJonMoss: 9:17am On May 23, 2022
XTHRONE:

If you like her, give her belly

I don reason am but she no gree collect the belle. She dey very cautious.
Me I don prepare for the worst sha, na to de enjoy am while it lasts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.