Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! (45175 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Sirchiboy: 12:25pm On May 24, 2022
charlesdinho7:
sugar and honey combine cannot be compared to pussy. sex is the sweetest thing on earth
I don't enjoy sex.
I feel like I am punishing myself
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by AfonjaConehead: 12:26pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

is this your opposing statement.

Man, I have never been raped. And yes they are thinking of Sex every time the clock tick.

Walking around naked means nothing, since Men have been digging,rapping and sexualized Women that put on agbada, masquerade clothes, holy Mary dress, buba and wrapper. it's not new under the sun.
Jennyclay:

Rape apologist!!!!!!

yansh distributing aunties grin

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by BabaIbo: 12:28pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
I reverse the curse back to your sisters and your mother!

Rape apologist!!!!!!

I won't involve people related to you in this but just you and you will suffer for the false accusation laid against me.
BTW, you don't have any cause to be afraid since you are sure I am what you accused me of.
You have no authority(ofor n'ogu) in your mouth, so your reversal is null and void, it can't do anything on what I already said.

I only made a statement to buttress what you accused me of, so relax and don't be afraid.

Note this day, you will still come to Nairaland to find me.

I swear if e no happen on you make I know wetin happen. I can bet anything on it.

Shebi, you guys think you have freedom of speech by accusing others here and calling them what they are not simply because you're using a faceless forum.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by abbey621(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2022
If all you have to offer is sex then that's what you will attract. You think say na beans, 90% of you women spend a year's house rent or more on cosmetics and looking good, men don't look at you for the bag or shoes you wear, they look at you cos of your shape and beauty. Eventually make your body bang beyond banging, in the end if you cannot cook or at least show signs of offering more than sex, then even the most gullible of men would get bored and tired of you. Contrary to popular beliefs, most sensible men would choose financial stability over free kpekus any day anytime and most women would marry a chimp if it meant huuuuuuuge money, it is the universal way of life!
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by twilliamx(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Men pls think about something else apart from sex!!! T for thanks grin

Sharrap if you are not a man
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blazepascal(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2022
To be honest men are wired that Way its just to have self control scoence confirmed that the average man thinks about a woman everytime
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Bobbiee: 12:29pm On May 24, 2022
I'd rather have 500,000 Naira credited to my account than sex
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Selfmade24: 12:29pm On May 24, 2022
A girl will post or say or na so dier mind dey, u wan knack and u no want paybill or send money, lol only wat dey can offer.nigerian girls ave a poor mindset.the are manipulative immediately u become an adult.listen wen u young 17 to 27 this girls directly or indirectly push u to do everytin illegal just to ave money,y coz u see dey only accept men with cash in ur eye.dis same girls will say he cnt offer me anything only sex he doesn't av money wat can u offer him only sex to.at 27/30 & above dis same girl would say marry dem na fear of menopause & age course am oh dat u will make it after dat, u keep pushing and u ar poor oh.wats has changed in dis two age periods my guy i call & advocate against female manipulation.check watin we do for ourselfvs ntin.our goldn age dey ar stealing it.dats y u see men dar av money turn even dey girl dat started dis trend into a slave dey understand una longer throat mindset.to find real woman hard of.nigerian men are not lazy dey boys guys aren't bt u see dey order gender Dey Ave modernised prostitution to relationship and so on.i got pay to knack watin both of us dey enjoy.well immediatly u av money even dey woman go start to adore u.so to marrry now mhen e go hard.& am predicting alot of divorce in Nigeria from now.girls dnt marry who dey love bt whos ready.a man love can take u to dey finish line of marriage bt whooooooooooooos ready can not take u to dey end.NB whos ready means to women dey man dat has money & can fend for both of em.she go lov am anyhow & 4 me dats nt lov it only fits ur menopause ambition

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by funsho75(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Are u talking about the cheapest commodity in d market?
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by zexy2030(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

I wrote some thing on twitter and I will write it here:

Men
Ages betwn 18-24
Men Ages btwn 18-24 can do upto 3rounds a day for several days

25-35 can do 2rounds a day for several days

35-45 can do 1 round a day for several days

45-55 can 2 rounds a week for several weeks if they eat well.

55-65 can do 1 round a month for several months

65-75 can do..

There is for women too.

And I will tell you the conclusion about sex and the urge that comes with it, don't judge any man having it except he is just a waster.

The Dick is out to give.

The pussy is in to receive.

No woman likes to give, because nature didnot design them that way.

If a woman gives to you, you are the pussy, she has the dick, but no one has succeded cheating nature. She will find another dick to provide for her as she can't live with a fellow woman, a dicky pussy.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 12:30pm On May 24, 2022
KekeMaruwa:

Choilila
Her name off Nairaland is Zahara fatty Amma from Maiduguri.

Nairaland should take it from there. But please take it easy on her, na pikin she be cool

Well thanks for the promotion aka CHOILIIA.
But it won't stop me to point out a flaws for any individual.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Abolarin91(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2022
Lol, 100km, 1m is ok.
Choilila:
Lolz.

Why I run 100km far from them.

Saying hi to them "Sex "
Smiling "Sex "
Waving "Sex "
Friendship "Sex "
Socializing "Sex "
Having their contacts or them having your contact "Sex "

You offer "Sex" . Tag you names, and don't have anything to offer apart from "Sex "
Your don't offer "Sex " till trouble. Claimed to be giving it to another.

Non virgin still trouble, Virgin still trouble.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by LusciousLouis: 12:32pm On May 24, 2022
Most of these ladies that castigate and talk down on Men are frustrated.
Most of these ladies are SS, and they know that no man will marry them because it's too risky.
Some are (AS), and they know that no man with his right senses will marry them. They are just on their own and they know it undecided

My observations undecided
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blazepascal(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:
Lolz.

Saying hi to them "Sex "
Smiling "Sex "
Waving "Sex "
Friendship "Sex "
Socializing "Sex "

You offer "Sex" . Tag you names, and don't have anything to offer apart from "Sex "

dont let any girl change your perception there are still good Guys out there im havi ng sex too but im Cool but i dont force it if you dont want i keep my Cool its just self control we need

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 12:34pm On May 24, 2022
Komu1048:

I understand your pain Sis, trying everything to be noticed but yet no one cares to look in your direction. Perhaps u need to put on agbada, Holy Mary dress and join ur crew @carry me dey go my husband's house.

Yes, I'm glad.
And my prayer should be like that.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by reidkrugger(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:
Lolz.

Saying hi to them "Sex "
Smiling "Sex "
Waving "Sex "
Friendship "Sex "
Socializing "Sex "

Hmmm, so you nor like sex ba?
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blazepascal(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2022
Some girls too Love sex una nev er see anything yet
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by jaxxy(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

So smart. Sex was created by God and isn't bad when done right.

Men think about sex and women think about men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Pussycat344: 12:38pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:
Lolz.

Saying hi to them "Sex "
Smiling "Sex "
Waving "Sex "
Friendship "Sex "
Socializing "Sex "

I remember one of my late uncles who used to say:
Whatever you do for a woman, she would think it's for her KINI Kor.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 12:38pm On May 24, 2022
reidkrugger:

Hmmm, so you nor like sex ba?
So why are you putting Hmmm? Yes, I don't like Sex and I wonder how people are slaves to it.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blazepascal(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
What makes me so angry the most about these randy gender is that... They claim Nigerian girls are too cheap and useless, they also said with #500 they can sleep with Nigerian girls. BUT yet they go about raping girls including a toddler.

God's greatest mistake was creating men!!

Nigerian men irritates me alot!! Puke!!
jesus!!! How can you say Such Thing ..chaiii.
this is Unbeilevable .. you are a wicked being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 12:44pm On May 24, 2022
Pussycat344:

I remember one of my late uncles who used to say:
Whatever you do for a woman, she would think it's for her KINI Kor.

Yes and it's true .
Best reason cut off with them.
I remembered [was debating on helping the needy hands ] and a male moniker quoted me " you will get the picture that nothing goes for free if you were a man ".

so tell why won't she think about that?.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 12:44pm On May 24, 2022
BabaIbo:

I won't involve people related to you in this but just you and you will suffer for the false accusation laid against me.
BTW, you don't have any cause to be afraid since you are sure I am what you accused me of.
You have no authority(ofor n'ogu) in your mouth, so your reversal is null and void, it can't do anything on what I already said.

I only made a statement to buttress what you accused me of, so relax and don't be afraid.

Note this day, you will still come to Nairaland to find me.

I swear if e no happen on you make I know wetin happen. I can bet anything on it.

Shebi, you guys think you have freedom of speech by accusing others here and calling them what they are not simply because you're using a faceless forum.
Are you threatening her @jennyclay follow this threats up, infact report to Seun. . . Don't joke with threats either small or big pls
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by OvertheTop(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2022
Thank you my brother. I don't know why ladies are like that oo. There is dis girl wey dey my zanga. I dey always buy something for there shop. If I come buy something even if na pure water. Na so she go banter with me, dey smile give me Wella, dey even ask me how is my girlfriend. At first I no too dey mind her, make I no fall my hand, but she fine too, but to scop her no even cross my mind. I take my babe serious ( she is god sent). I come begin give this girl face too, dey make her laugh with jokes, next tin, all of a mighty sudden, she begin bone face give me oo, she stop to dey greet me, just like that, I cum dey wonder, wetin wrong. Just like that. Me too, as a soft hard man, I ghost her, after two weeks or so, she come start dey greet me again. Me sef I no mind her again, I go just wave give her with fake smile, nonsense. She tink say I wan chop her abi what sef, me I no just understand the whole scenerio.

[quote author=Washington505 post=113119840][/quote]

She Started Forming.....so you Could get Serious with Pursuing Her"so she can start Billing you.....
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 12:49pm On May 24, 2022
blazepascal:
dont let any girl change your perception there are still good Guys out there im havi ng sex too but im Cool but i dont force it if you dont want i keep my Cool its just self control we need

No one can change my perception .I see for myself and judge by myself.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blazepascal(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2022
So it a Guy is spending on you he should not ask for sex right so una go call am mugu Dis life na give and take

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blazepascal(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

No one can change my perception .I see for myself and judge by myself.
ok.. so you think nigeria men Are useless too
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Lovelydaisies: 12:54pm On May 24, 2022
czarr:
If your friendship with a guy contributes to his making money, he will not want to ruin it with sex.

But you offer nothing else that's why you keep complaining about sex sex sex, but your emphasis on men wanting sex is just an indirect way on advertising what you have to offer. it's your only source of pride, your only bragging asset, that's why you keep talking about it, so we don't forget you have sex to offer.
If you had other things to offer you'd talk about other things.

Oga, shey you know your idea is wrong? You don't have to accept mine either but wanting sex from a lady or a guy isn't about whether they bring money or not, are chaste/decent or not, are self sufficient or not. It's a psychological thing and a matter of discipline. What about lecturers who demand sex for marks? Does it mean there's nothing else those ladies can offer? It's not about sex being 'what you ladies can offer ', it's about sex being what the guy or guys wants/want. Even if the said lady is in a relationship with the guy, he might still ask her for it.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Parisian: 12:57pm On May 24, 2022
Please what do men offer apart from your community diicks ?
czarr:
What else can you offer them apart from the sex? You want to be friends so you can be asking for favours without offering anything in return... at least offer what you have to offer which is sex.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by jclassiq(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2022
Well, to say they think about it all the time would be a bit of an exaggeration but as a man, i can tell you they think about it like 65 -70% of the time. It's mostly biology. And for some guys, it's just joblessness and bad habits.
It's just the way it is sis. No vex

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Parisian: 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
I've always known redpillers to be senseless but you're Senselessness makes the others look like Einstein.
LusciousLouis:
Most of these ladies that castigate and talk down on Men are frustrated.
Most of these ladies are SS, and they know that no man will marry them because it's too risky.
Some are (AS), and they know that no man with his right senses will marry them. They are just on their own and they know it undecided

My observations undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Qatar2022: 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

most useless calling other useless for saying the truth.

Now tell me how useful you are, are you giving your body the respect it deserved?
Confused idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men) / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.