Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! (45794 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Osibajo2023: 11:36am On May 24, 2022
God1000:
Not all men, sex is overrated, real men hustle everyday and set their minds on productive things

Personally I want to be like Aliko dangote and Tony Elumelu, there's no time for bullshit
childish reply, aliko dangote ko, aliko dangote ni
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by King44(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2022
God1000:
Not all men, sex is overrated, real men hustle everyday and set their minds on productive things

Personally I want to be like Aliko dangote and Tony Elumelu, there's no time for bullshit
sex was what almost got Aliko into trouble last year.

Even hustlers think about sex too.

Tony elumelu knacks too but probably a faithful man who knacks his wife only.

Aliko is single.

No matter how strong or a hostler you are, as long as there is enough time for leisure the thought of sex would crawl in once a while unless your time is choked up

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Olumaeme: 11:37am On May 24, 2022
The Problem is that most times, you want to enjoy boyfriend benefits from this guys whiteout been their girlfriends and its a loss to them.
You want you friend to buy you stuffs, go out his way to do stuffs for you, celebrate you, invest in you but you will not do same to him and you don't want him to want knacks?

Me i cant be friends with women, i only have colleagues where i can choose to answer or assist whenever i feel like and they wont take any offence because we are mere colleagues.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Great0ne1: 11:37am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Men pls think about something else apart from sex!!! T for thanks grin
And what do you think women think about most of the time ?
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On May 24, 2022
paulolee:

maybe thats only wat u can offer them n dts why de all want it, if otedola pikin de ur hood, dier mentality towards her go change..
DM go de tink of getting cash from her n not sex
Gbenu dake!
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On May 24, 2022
endsarrrs:
Op you are too lousy...
Shut the fuc k up. The op is right. Boys n their 3 legs
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Croixcomedy(f): 11:39am On May 24, 2022
https://youtube.com/c/Normacrooz
That's what dey think �
ABEG SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL above

ABEG BOOST NORMACROOZ
Just BOOST NORMACROOZ views

God1000:

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by BoboKush(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2022
Average time a lady wants platonic relationship
It's for her benefit

You u wanna be friend
What do u offer??

Average time u maintain friendship with female
U will be paying her bills, data, hair, grocery etc

Then u expect such guy not to demand sex

When we meet a lady worth it n offer something better we won't jeopardise such friendship bxos of sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Oluwendele(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2022
please ma help me with little amount to eat the hunger is unbearable please help a brother help ll never depart from you
066 Seventy 96 036
Gtb
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Komu1048(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:
Lolz.

Why I run 100km far from them.

Saying hi to them "Sex "
Smiling "Sex "
Waving "Sex "
Friendship "Sex "
Socializing "Sex "
Having their contacts or them having your contact "Sex "

You offer "Sex" . Tag you names, and don't have anything to offer apart from "Sex "
Your don't offer "Sex " till trouble. Claimed to be giving it to another.

Non virgin still trouble, Virgin still trouble.

Have u been raped before? If No, then u r the one thinking about sex not them, cox ur type walk around naked hoping to be digged
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by King44(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
ohh shut up pls, @bolded sentence is stale, not all women offers sex in a relationship, well maybe all the ones you've being dating offers sex tho, even if your friendship with a man is useful, productive, and cool they will still think of having sex with you! Don't you get it, stop twisting the narrative
when a man is with a woman for long there is a high chance that he would likely be sexually attracted to her. It has nothing to do with friendship or not, as long as they a both single.

They could have been of help to each other severally, but that's human nature.

The only set of women they one could be friends with, let me say someone like me is a married woman, we can be good friends and nothing would happen cos I stay away from them like the plague.

If we are both single anything can happen, it doesn't change the fact the we a still going to be good friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
What makes me so angry the most about these randy gender is that... They claim Nigerian girls are too cheap and useless, they also said with #500 they can sleep with Nigerian girls. BUT yet they go about raping girls including a toddler.

God's greatest mistake was creating men!!

Nigerian men irritates me alot!! Puke!!
I think you are right.
You see them claiming girls are these, girls are that but they are worst
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On May 24, 2022
VOsimhen144:
You're a mumu girl.

Ur papa dey fvck goat and other animals, no mean say all men be like ur papa.

Aunty, Ur hatred towards men won't take you anywhere in life.
Ur father raped you no mean say all men are the same.
I pity any man wey go marry you. You're so fvcking bitter. U just need a good dick to calm you down. You're so bitter.
Who's this one?
Victor Osimhen original get brain pass you.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by phemmyfour: 11:47am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

What's wrong in thinking about sex? We are not like your gender that can't multithink, its not a rocket science that men can handle many tasks at a time. We are better built emotionally
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by jamesversion: 11:49am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

But seriously, you go make sense for Doggy. kiss
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by gracealonev: 11:49am On May 24, 2022
God1000:

If you become like Dangote, you go pay hush money tire. The girls would threaten you with pictures.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Hezmatosky: 11:50am On May 24, 2022
As a woman, your body is healthy and good to go, there's no how you will have issues having sex. But on the contrary, you have body odour, infections, Virginia issues, no breast, small yansh, no sex formula, you don't even have a job, no money, no good character, family problems, squatting with someone, looking frustrated, dirty, hungry, non attractive. My sister how will sex hungry you
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Effybaba(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Men pls think about something else apart tofrom sex!!! T for thanks grin

I don't agree with you. When you maintain your boundaries a man will maintain his too. But when you begin to demand from a man too much, he begins to feel you are taking him for aboki then he wants returns on investment.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by BabaIbo: 11:51am On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
What makes me so angry the most about these randy gender is that... They claim Nigerian girls are too cheap and useless, they also said with #500 they can sleep with Nigerian girls. BUT yet they go about raping girls including a toddler.

God's greatest mistake was creating men!!

Nigerian men irritates me alot!! Puke!!

Unless you are a man disguising as a woman or your accusation about all men here is true, if not you will ne.ver hav.e or kn.ow or enj.oy pea.ce in your home, if after displaying this sham.eful act, you decide to settle down with that same man that you open that your unbri.dled tongue to talk about in a vil.e manner here.
Take note of this day, it will be bett.er for you not to get mar.ried or live under the same roof with a man.

I don't want to refer to your da.d or ma.le sibli.ngs, tho they are men, you may be raised by a sin.gle mo.ther or have no mal.e sibl.ings.

Back to the post... There is nothing wrong in thinking about sex, as a healthy man, it is expected of a man to be sexually active/healthy.
Saying that is what all men think about mostly all time is fallacy and wrong.

I will use my self as an example, I only think about that when I'm free(which is just few hours in the week and precisely on Sunday).
Needless to tell you that I have been practicing celibacy for a long time now, not that I don't have ladies willing to lay down with me but I have more important things to do and my focus is sacrosanct.

Do you know how many ladies or the kind of ladies I come across daily due to my kind of hustle?
If I want to be blowing daily, I can do that because there are willing ones ready to go that way with me.

Let me burst your bubble(I have never said this to anyone but this is a faceless forum, so I am safe), a lady once sent me money on two occasions to come over to her location via flight because I told her she can't come over to my place back then, it happened that I just relocated to the city less than a month, and I have to live with my uncle then, again I was out of job, so no source of income to plan her visit i.e lodging, transportation and all that. I told her that I will let her know when I have the finance to visit her, I will stop here...

I don't know where you people get this your POV about all men from.
Same way there are good women and bad women, that is the same way we have good men and bad men, you all need to desist from generalizing on all men due to the actions of few men toward you.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian man is sex sex sex sex!!.

White men are having sleepless night just to advance technology so that the world would be a better place. But Nigerian men are after sex sex sex!!

May God Help them ooo!!!
White women are also busy advancing the world in different areas. Instead, what our Nigerian women do is to sit and wait to be spoon by any man that comes along
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by KekeMaruwa: 11:52am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

Glad you have switched to memes.
Pls use that to ease yourself. I don't do rubbish offline and same thing I brought to NL.

Choilila
Her name off Nairaland is Zahara fatty Amma from Maiduguri.

Nairaland should take it from there. But please take it easy on her, na pikin she be cool
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by bmdmix15: 11:53am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

and women think about money all day
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

See your pretty face, why dem no go want sex? tongue

Well I’m different. Give me your number and let me show you another side than what you’re used to.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Jennyclay(f): 11:53am On May 24, 2022
BabaIbo:

Unless you are a man disguising as a woman or your accusation about all men here is true, if not you will ne.ver hav.e or kn.ow or enj.oy pea.ce in your home, if after displaying this sham.eful act, you decide to settle down with that same man that you open that your unbri.dled tongue to talk about in a vil.e manner here.
Take note of this day, it will be bett.er for you not to get mar.ried or live under the same roof with a man.

I don't want to refer to your da.d or ma.le sibli.ngs, tho they are men, you may be raised by a sin.gle mo.ther or have no mal.e sibl.ings.
C'mon get lost!!

Rape apologist!!
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 11:54am On May 24, 2022
Komu1048:

Have u been raped before? If No, then u r the one thinking about sex not them, cox ur type walk around naked hoping to be digged
is this your opposing statement.

Man, I have never been raped. And yes they are thinking of Sex every time the clock tick.

Walking around naked means nothing, since Men have been digging,rapping and sexualized Women that put on agbada, masquerade clothes, holy Mary dress, buba and wrapper. it's not new under the sun.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Oshodipikin: 11:55am On May 24, 2022
Cashio:
If a woman is useful to a guy, the guy will never sacrifice such usefulness for mere sex.
I have a few female friends whom I will never try to have sex with no matter the situation and I value them more than the ones I have sex with.
I have known one of them for over four years and we remained friends even after she got married sometime last year. This very babe, i can confidently ask her to lend me 20, 30k and she will send it across. Whenever i visit, she will cook and offer even to pay for other expenses if we go out together and I also do same for her. Now tell me how a sensible guy will sacrifice such friendship for just sex.
Guys will always want to sleep with you if you have nothing else to offer aside your pvssy. Imagine being friends with a lady who bills you for data, sharwama, cream, hair, etc without as much as spending even a quarter of it on you. Why u nor go wan fvck such useless female friend as consolation.

The only one lady men still have regard for after sex is their legally married wife. Every other we see them as ashawo...

This is because after sex.... Na see finish

I am speaking from experience.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:55am On May 24, 2022
Nigerianization:

You are right. Men only think about sex. That's why they dress sexy, revealing sensitive parts of their body and CRYING TO GOD IN CHURCH TO TAKE THEM SHARPARLY OUT OF THEIR FATHER'S HOUSES (they also released the hit song CARRY ME DEY GO) where they can have as much sex as they want.

Men only think about sex truly.

And what do women think about
Crypto
Coding
Art and craft
Music
Comedy
Hustling and making money, etc.

With these few points of mine, I want to say that you are delusional.

Table done break finish!

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Abagworo(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2022
Men think more about money than anything. Married men think more about the recurrent problem waiting for them to solve with money while the single matured ones need money to live and even get married . Maybe as a leisure sex is the first option to some while alcohol, weed and drugs come first for others.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Perocom(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Same way you girls dont think about anything else but how to COLLECT. Just how to enter a man and collect for hair, data, cream, outing, and you are happy. Una go friend-zone person son while one yeye niggar somewhere go dey nack for free. Out of experience men have learnt to thread cautiously, we go collect anything wey u fit give, waka dey go. 1-1

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by charlypoker(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

\

Why do you women always think about MONEY$$, you want gifts, you want phone and other luxuries of life from men. What do you have to offer about from you Pussy?
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by President2001(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Real man always think about Christ not sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.