Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! (45158 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Qatar2022: 9:33am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

tongue
hug transformer Blinking001 or rather Qatar2020, Qatar2021.
I will hug transformer for human being not because of idiot like you
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by minasu190: 9:34am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
God can't help them, let them help themselves! Most men are ready to sleep with anything that has hole like goats, cows and soon they will be breaking holes on the wall just to put their dicks!
what about those of you sleeping dogs just for money?

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 9:35am On May 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

Animal or idiot like me yet you are here exchanging words with me. How stupid of you.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Qatar2022: 9:38am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

Animal or idiot like me yet you are here exchanging words with me. How stupid of you.
There's time for everything, I have time to put idiot like you where you belong
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by NairaBIog: 9:52am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

Starting from the prostitutes you go around fuvking down to your mom.
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Lalasticlala rule 2

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by aimmoney9: 9:52am On May 24, 2022
God1000:
Not all men, sex is overrated, real men hustle everyday and set their minds on productive things

Personally I want to be like Aliko dangote and Tony Elumelu, there's no time for bullshit
Them tell u say them no dey think of sex..... grin grin

Stop whining urself....... grin grin
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by gentlegenius(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

Not for guy like you, really?
So you looking for a virgin as a wife, but will demand sex from her as a girlfriend.

Or are you keeping yourself clean?
It is either you don't understand my point, or you simply choose not to believe me. But I mean what I say: That I can never demand sex from my girlfriend if I discover her to be a virgin. I'm not saying I am clean. I've had sex with 3 of my ex girlfriends only because they have been having sex before I met them. Also, I am not saying I am looking for a virgin to marry, but if I am lucky to meet one, I won't sleep with her until I marry her.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 9:55am On May 24, 2022
Lol
NairaBIog please go to heaven or hell and call out the immortal beings to come with their supernatural powers.

Mods can't do anything about it apart from the banning.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Qatar2022: 10:42am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

I have time for useless people like you this morning
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 10:55am On May 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

I have time for useless people like you this morning
How silly.

Nairaland is a place where see finish occur.
Wher3 a being bathing in immoralities will have the guts to challenge you for pointing out their flaws.

And why did mods took down this comment?

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blinking001(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

tongue
hug transformer Blinking001 or rather Qatar2020, Qatar2021.

For someone like you to to be pissed off, I most have touched the dark spot.
Na wa. I just dey my dey oh stray bullet don reach me. cheesy Nairaland na wa. If na my days of e fights i for don roast you but i forgive you.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 10:57am On May 24, 2022
blinking001:

Na wa. I just dey my dey oh stray bullet don reach me. cheesy Nairaland na wa. If na my days of e fights i for don roast you but i forgive you.

stop switching monikers to reply me.
Best just stop denying you are the one.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blinking001(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

Why is she confusing my moniker to be yours also?
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Qatar2022: 10:58am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

How silly.

Nairaland is a place where see finish occur.
Wher3 a being bathing in immoralities will have the guts to challenge you for pointing out their flaws.

And why did mods took down this comment?
Nairaland is where useless people like you have gut to spit trash
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Qatar2022: 10:59am On May 24, 2022
blinking001:

Why is she confusing my moniker to be yours also?
She's a confused idiot
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 11:00am On May 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

Nairaland is where useless people like you have gut to spit trash
most useless calling other useless for saying the truth.

Now tell me how useful you are, are you giving your body the respect it deserved?

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blinking001(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

stop switching monikers to reply me.
Best just stop denying you are the one.
I don't understand, you need some brain check. The way i write is totally different from who ever you're confusing me to be.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blinking001(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

She's a confused idiot
I'm confused myself. Like why the stray bullet cheesy. What really happened btw you two?
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 11:02am On May 24, 2022
blinking001:

I don't understand, you need some brain check. The way i write is totally different from who ever you're confusing me to be.

stop denying.
I spot same thing between you and that Qatar2020,2021,2022 and maybe Qatar2023 if he might be alive to the year 2023.

it's a clue but I won't say it.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 11:13am On May 24, 2022
kelechi50:
Your location, price and the service you will offer

becareful of that scammer.
He cloned my acct this morning, just go check the profile. OR search for the names CHOILIIA and CHOILILA to see for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by King44(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Men pls think about something else apart from sex!!! T for thanks grin
money
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Czartrips(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

then u need to change the kind of men u reason with. Or maybe that is what ur body language is speaking
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by zinaunreal(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2022
I ve stopped thinking about sex, all I think about now is making love

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by MJBOLT: 11:34am On May 24, 2022
who pushed this rubbish to front page?? undecided
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by okunwaye(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2022
why should this thread be on front page
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by TruthHurts100: 11:35am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

No. Just bwest and yansh. Sex is extra
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Greenlight123: 11:35am On May 24, 2022
I think money and not sex though sex is part of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men) / Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.